PDA

View Full Version : LoR vs SLOB

kanman
10-14-2009, 23:57
Anton was not going to win like this, not with his friends in TTG taking out our netters for no reason and then supporting them (taking Z into SLOB).

Also, Anton and Maggio giving Z gb while he was in the top 3 was bad netting form.

Max Logan
10-15-2009, 00:24
eh...Z was kicked, but oh well...

And about GB, whatever make you feel comfortable! Just next time LoR exchanges GB before the viet states join LoR and jump, don`t cry when someone AA`s you for it

Mhaphew
10-15-2009, 00:57
Surprising how quick the tables are turned around here isnt it?

DBozMen
10-15-2009, 03:25
From my understanding of the deal that was made last set, LOR wouldn;t hit SLOB, so it seems i was right all along (so that's the main reason why i didn't join back into SLOB).

Anyway, good luck Maggio.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2009, 03:46
i didnt give Z any gb you mother ****ing **** nugget. i only grabbed him maybe once or twice. maybe you guys have no double tap in top3 but we didnt have that rule. anyway big mistake. oh and Pron wouldnt have caught me either way...it was all over for him once i grabbed him...stop deluding yourself that your boy had a chance. and Z was kicked as soon as you guys asked.

edit: lol im just reading your post again and laughing how much you make it sound like this was some grand scheme by me. i started this set by playing my turns all in one go like once-twice every couple of days and eventually got to the top..then it was a simple case of me being better at maths than pron lol.

anyway..me > you...simple case...LoR cant win through netting so they war :).

kanman
10-15-2009, 04:20
Right, Z dropping army and having you grab him multiple times before other hits ran out isn't giving him gb and doesn't give him an advantage on other states that are netting by the book.

Doesn't matter if it was a grand scheme or not. Some of your friends hit us for no reason. Once you tried to take one of them into slob, you are involved. Especially since you are the one that benefits most from what they did.

As for how good of a netter you are, you are a good netter, but not good enough that you can play semi actively and expect to win without a lot of war/suicide.

For DBoz, I'm pretty sure I was adamant about no peace treaty but that we wouldn't have plans to hit slob this round. The understanding was that we wouldn't bring revenge from last round to this round and we haven't, that's not why we declared war.

DBozMen
10-15-2009, 05:04
For DBoz, I'm pretty sure I was adamant about no peace treaty but that we wouldn't have plans to hit slob this round. The understanding was that we wouldn't bring revenge from last round to this round and we haven't, that's not why we declared war.

I don't know the specifics, but I kinda expected something like this. I just pointed out what i saw.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 08:15
It was pretty clear to me that we had a peace tready for the remainer of last set and for this set.

I am honestly upset because we were having good communication and I was doing everything I could not to disrupt that agreement. I stick to my word, and I was almost 100% sure you would too. I was sick of warring each other, and I thought you were too.

What are we supposed to do now with LOR as a community?

Last set I talked about how LOR leaders play off of the fact that most of us in the community are not ruthless, and have compassion. I have to think I was right.

TTG straight up asked me if I want to hit LOR with them, and I replied NO, because we had a peace tready this set. I kept my word...

Pon and Kanman swore they were not like ALI... WTF are we supposed to think now?

When Z joined SLOB (i didnt let him in), I had to appologize to him and boot him just as you asked. He was here for less than a day. I betrayed one of my NW contacts for this tready we had.

Please dont try to turn this into a "oh we just agreed not to have plans". We had a straight up Peace Tready that we all agreed upon, and in fact Dogma also agreed to join LOR in good faith this set.

We were all really trying to give LOR the benifit of the dout to show us ALL something different.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2009, 08:24
Right, Z dropping army and having you grab him multiple times before other hits ran out isn't giving him gb and doesn't give him an advantage on other states that are netting by the book.

Doesn't matter if it was a grand scheme or not. Some of your friends hit us for no reason. Once you tried to take one of them into slob, you are involved. Especially since you are the one that benefits most from what they did.

As for how good of a netter you are, you are a good netter, but not good enough that you can play semi actively and expect to win without a lot of war/suicide.

Z never dropped army for me. i grabbed him a total of maybe 2-3 times in the top and that was when i was moving up the top10 - and he wasnt the only person i grabbed 2 times - i also grabbed Crimson Shadow 2 times in top5 as well as others the one time Z did ask me for gb i said no because i didnt have any money for turns so thats pure bull****. anyway....stop trying to make up excuses for your boys incompetence.

and i was planning on going heavy agm/spies/ships this morning and start lowering my infantry. a combination of your guys total lack of diplomatic skills (and hence condemining your states to lots of retribution if theyre thinking about top1 in near future) and me being too high and having a 9am lecture resulted in you guys being fortunate enough to kill me. you wont be so lucky next time.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 08:30
Not sure if this is what they are talking about but I did hit Z three times about a week or so ago.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 08:30
Not sure if this is what they are talking about but I did hit Z three times about a week or so ago.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2009, 08:44

by LoR standards thats a pretty good excuse/reason to break a treaty, declare war and kill 2 completely unrelated players IUH:::

Decimus Brutus
10-15-2009, 08:46
Please...no whining from Slob leadership (other than Anton, who has a legitimate beef). Just declare war and try to salvage something out of the set.

Lor spoke... you believed.

It is what it is.

Dogma
10-15-2009, 09:04
9/16/2009 8:21:13 PM Dogma jason we were kind of thinking that maybe we could work something out for a set or two so as not to carry ugliness over from set to set
9/16/2009 8:21:26 PM Dogma jason I will say we willnot war LoR
9/16/2009 8:22:03 PM Dogma jason wel, I am not saying we won't ever war, that would be rediculoius, but maybe let things kewl a bit and see what happens
9/16/2009 8:22:23 PM jason Dogma yeah, next round peace for sure

This was a conversation I had with KAnman last set after we wiped the floor with their asses. Now, they come up with some bull**** excuse to war SLOB.

This was only to show that no matter what they tell you, they lie, even to their own nation mates.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 09:10
BTW... all FA matters on this situation are to be fowarded to Dogma.

Dogma
10-15-2009, 09:14
I don't know the specifics, but I kinda expected something like this. I just pointed out what i saw.

Boz, I should have listened. next time I will.

kanman
10-15-2009, 10:42
Dogma, I don't see the words peace treaty in there. I see plans for peace and that's what we had.

I was careful not to agree to any peace treaty because stuff might come up.

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 11:22
Peace for sure sounds like u are concuring that there will be peace.... once again a shady trick from LOR

pron
10-15-2009, 11:26
Anton, you tripled #20 early in the set, and it was right before his GB was about to wear off. He then jumped. Your doubles on other states don't matter, it was a triple to give Z GB protection before he jumped that we're talking about.

Maggio did the same thing a few days later. A triple on Z before he jumped.

But that was fine earlier in the set, as Z didn't net past us--but then when Z and TTG war us, we fought them. Then, you Anton, gave Z the pass to SLOB trying to protect him.

Z was not kicked the first time we asked, but rather the 3rd. Maggio didn't want to "rush" anything and wanted to find out who invited him in. You can kick and find out later. Felt like we were having to beg for Maggio to release Z.

We wanted to go after Anton alone, but we were assured that all of SLOB would defend him. So there you go for our reasoning on war. You've been helping Z all along, and we're not going to put up with that for you to get to #1. If SLOB wants to defend your actions Anton, then we have no choice but to war SLOB.

pron
10-15-2009, 11:28
Peace for sure sounds like u are concuring that there will be peace.... once again a shady trick from LOR

What's not posted is the multiple other conversations we had where Kanny stated that there would be no peace treaty. You can't pull four lines out of a 30 min conversation and say that was the only thing said.

We agreed not to war SLOB over past sets. That was the peace we agreed to. We're warring over the above post.

kenshin44
10-15-2009, 11:36
i didnt give Z any gb you mother ****ing **** nugget. i only grabbed him maybe once or twice. maybe you guys have no double tap in top3 but we didnt have that rule. anyway big mistake. oh and Pron wouldnt have caught me either way...it was all over for him once i grabbed him...stop deluding yourself that your boy had a chance. and Z was kicked as soon as you guys asked.

edit: lol im just reading your post again and laughing how much you make it sound like this was some grand scheme by me. i started this set by playing my turns all in one go like once-twice every couple of days and eventually got to the top..then it was a simple case of me being better at maths than pron lol.

anyway..me > you...simple case...LoR cant win through netting so they war :).

Now im not too active but i'm quite contentfully happy with you dieing :D

I don't think i could of forgiven kanny if you ranked 1 :P

btw im not speaking on behalf of LoR leadership at all. as i am not leading lor in any fashion.

But i support kanny.

I do feel bad for dogma though. and SLOB for having anton in that nation :P

kanman
10-15-2009, 11:36
Alright, here's an overview.

Last round, LoR was netting peacefully. Z's friend aa's me and Z grabs, eventually reach top spot.

This round, LoR was netting peacefully. Eld and Slob and that suicider already had a crack at us the round before so I thought we would all have a good netting round. What happens? We get hit by TTG, Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into SLOB and Anton reaches top spot because of TTG. TTG had no reason to war us other than purely to ruin our netting. TTG said something about teach new players how to war? We killed ttg in 2 days, don't know how much you learned then. TTG also said something about we didn't have enough ships. We had as many ships as anton did when he reached the top and we were up there half a week ago.

LoR gets hit anyway round after round, no matter how peacefully we try to net. That's part of the game, but what we will do is kill the ones that hit us and the ones that support them.

This round, members of Slob supported TTG. Members of Slob were giving Z gb early in the round. Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into Slob. I have to message Maggio 3 times before he kicks Z and you say now how you "betrayed" a contact. Are you serious? Z's nation warred us for kicks and I have to convince you to kick him? And now you feel bad you betrayed him?

Bottomline: If you get to the top spot after LoR is suicided/warred for no reason, you better have no connection to who hit us or we will come after you.

kenshin44
10-15-2009, 11:44

Last round, LoR was netting peacefully. Z's friend aa's me and Z grabs, eventually reach top spot.

This round, LoR was netting peacefully. Eld and Slob and that suicider already had a crack at us the round before so I thought we would all have a good netting round. What happens? We get hit by TTG, Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into SLOB and Anton reaches top spot because of TTG. TTG had no reason to war us other than purely to ruin our netting. TTG said something about teach new players how to war? We killed ttg in 2 days, don't know how much you learned then. TTG also said something about we didn't have enough ships. We had as many ships as anton did when he reached the top and we were up there half a week ago.

LoR gets hit anyway round after round, no matter how peacefully we try to net. That's part of the game, but what we will do is kill the ones that hit us and the ones that support them.

This round, members of Slob supported TTG. Members of Slob were giving Z gb early in the round. Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into Slob. I have to message Maggio 3 times before he kicks Z and you say now how you "betrayed" a contact. Are you serious? Z's nation warred us for kicks and I have to convince you to kick him? And now you feel bad you betrayed him?

Bottomline: If you get to the top spot after LoR is suicided/warred for no reason, you better have no connection to who hit us or we will come after you.

My Hero :D

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 11:47
What's not posted is the multiple other conversations we had where Kanny stated that there would be no peace treaty. You can't pull four lines out of a 30 min conversation and say that was the only thing said.

We agreed not to war SLOB over past sets. That was the peace we agreed to. We're warring over the above post.

Well Post them

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 11:49
wow Maggio ur such a ***** for kickign Z

kanman
10-15-2009, 12:55
Well Post them

I think it's impossible to post quotes and prove we never said something.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 12:59
you dint have to ask three times. I just wanted to see who let him in. Anton and Max have really helped out in the nation, and I wanted to tell them directly that I was booting him.

Sorry you didnt get to kill him the aboslute second you wanted to, but i dont work for you. I obliged your request in a timely manner, less than one day.

Z is a good aquantance of mine for a very long time. More so than Kanman or Pron. I hit him earlier in the set wayyyy before stuff broke out between you all.

BOTTOM LINE: You accused my reasons last set as being week, so your paying me back!

"yeah next round peace for sure" is as good as anyone could ask. You broke your word on that statement. We are not here to play petty word games. You gave your word and you broke it. POINT BLANK.

Mhaphew
10-15-2009, 13:05
Well Post them

No f*** that, we don't have to prove to you or to anyone that we were right in doing what we did.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 13:12
Matt you just like to fight...the wind could blow and you would think your right...lol

pron
10-15-2009, 13:20
you dint have to ask three times. I just wanted to see who let him in. Anton and Max have really helped out in the nation, and I wanted to tell them directly that I was booting him.

Sorry you didnt get to kill him the aboslute second you wanted to, but i dont work for you. I obliged your request in a timely manner, less than one day.

Z is a good aquantance of mine for a very long time. More so than Kanman or Pron. I hit him earlier in the set wayyyy before stuff broke out between you all.

BOTTOM LINE: You accused my reasons last set as being week, so your paying me back!

"yeah next round peace for sure" is as good as anyone could ask. You broke your word on that statement. We are not here to play petty word games. You gave your word and you broke it. POINT BLANK.

It's much more about Anton than it is about you Maggio. You hit him, and so did Anton. But Anton was the one that got Z into your nation. Anton was trying to protect him with the peace that we wanted from last set. We weren't going to stand for Z hitting our states, and we weren't going to stand for Anton getting 1st place after Z hit us.

We were assured you guys would protect Anton, so we decided to war, since there was no other way to hit Anton and have you guys sit idly by.

And this has nothing to do with last set--this has only to do with this set. We don't see this as a war for no reason, we're not saying SLOB was going to war us. We're saying that we wanted to deal with Anton, and SLOB would defend Anton. If that's the case, then when we hit Anton, we have to hit SLOB.

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 13:22
This just makes me want to...................nah

Max Logan
10-15-2009, 13:24

yeah, imagine my connection with suiciding and helping out Z...

wow, you really tried hard for this excuse, huh?

kanman
10-15-2009, 13:24

I did send you three messages asking you to kick Z and you didn't send me a message back saying you would so yes I did have to ask you three times.

We didn't have a peace treaty and even if we did, peace treaties have terms. I said I wanted peace and I had every intention to net peacefully this round but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. If we feel war is justified, we will war.

Don't tell me why I warred you, I have given perfectly good reasoning for doing what we did.

kanman
10-15-2009, 13:25
yeah, imagine my connection with suiciding and helping out Z...

wow, you really tried hard for this excuse, huh?

If you read what pron said, we were mostly going for anton, unfortunately slob would defend him.

-Z-
10-15-2009, 13:32
Anton was not going to win like this, not with his friends in TTG taking out our netters for no reason and then supporting them (taking Z into SLOB).

Also, Anton and Maggio giving Z gb while he was in the top 3 was bad netting form.

LOR are the people that taught me to trade GB.

before observing LOR i never even thought about it.

Z

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 13:32
I did send you three messages asking you to kick Z and you didn't send me a message back saying you would so yes I did have to ask you three times.

We didn't have a peace treaty and even if we did, peace treaties have terms. I said I wanted peace and I had every intention to net peacefully this round but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. If we feel war is justified, we will war.

Don't tell me why I warred you, I have given perfectly good reasoning for doing what we did.

YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE WRONG! You said Peace for Sure, and when it came time to defend your word you did NOTHING!

kanman
10-15-2009, 13:35
YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE WRONG!

lol all caps doesn't make it true. If you have specific points then we can talk.

Peace was our intention. It means we won't war you for no reason and we won't war you because of last round. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. We were not going to allow anton to win after all that happened this round and you were sure to defend him so there was nothing that could have been done.

pron
10-15-2009, 13:36
LOR are the people that taught me to trade GB.

before observing LOR i never even thought about it.

Z

Well, if we look to this set only, you'll see that we didn't trade GB and you did.

-Z-
10-15-2009, 13:36

It was acctually Kanman who orchestrated the entire plan begining last set, when he told me on MSN EXACTLY when to send the 1 AR i sent.

had I known then that it would lead to this.... I'd never have gone along with it.

CURSE YOU KANMAN!!!

Z

-Z-
10-15-2009, 13:37
YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE WRONG! You said Peace for Sure, and when it came time to defend your word you did NOTHING!

Kanman tells Lies?

no way!

lmao.

Maggio just graduated from NW high school.

Z

pron
10-15-2009, 13:42

Peace for sure means we won't war unless provoked by SLOB or someone in SLOB. Anton's actions, and to a smaller extent your actions, have provoked us. We don't feel that those actions were honoring the peace terms. We did want peace, but we certainly didn't want Z--who you and Anton were helping out--to ruin our netting so your states can have 1st place.

We feel that is a justified reason for war to hit Anton, and we were assured that if we hit Anton, then SLOB would war us. We decided to war SLOB then.

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 13:50
pretty much making it up as you go along. you could have taken 10 min and contacted me for actions against Anton instead of killing other states that had nothing to do with it.

If i said no, then war away, but you didnt even give it a chance. we werent war ready, we couldnt have just hit LOR right after you asked me for Anton, and you know this.

You assured us of peace, and when you had a problem, you just go to war.

I understand, just getting me back for last set with me not having "good enough" reasons for war.

You said one thing and did another. LIARS!

pron
10-15-2009, 13:52
pretty much making it up as you go along. you could have taken 10 min and contacted me for actions against Anton instead of killing other states that had nothing to do with it.

If i said no, then war away, but you didnt even give it a chance. we werent war ready, we couldnt have just hit LOR right after you asked me for Anton, and you know this.

You assured us of peace, and when you had a problem, you just go to war.

I understand, just getting me back for last set with me not having "good enough" reasons for war.

You said one thing and did another. LIARS!

You took 3 messages to give up Z, why would we talk to you about Anton who was in your nation the entire time? Why give Anton time to prep for being hit? I also highly doubt you would have done anything about Anton and Z working together, so the question I have is "Why ask?"

Xavior
10-15-2009, 14:10

QFT

You can ask Dogma, who played in LoR this set. No plans of warring were discussed at all, until after TTG took out two of our top states and Pron was suicided. We believed we had significant reason to take out Anton and his friends, and now we are in the process of doing so.

Btw, I hope no one saw Max Logan in rank 1 for those brief 20 minutes last night :p

And one more thing: You might think a small help here and a small favour there might not be much to draw attention, but pretty soon they add up ;)

Max Logan
10-15-2009, 15:23
You took 3 messages to give up Z, why would we talk to you about Anton who was in your nation the entire time? Why give Anton time to prep for being hit? I also highly doubt you would have done anything about Anton and Z working together, so the question I have is "Why ask?"

Cuz Maggio was waiting for my reply?
Cuz after Z joined I stated to the entire nation I don`t approve him being in SLOB after his actions last set and this.

After I talked to Maggio we came to agreement that Z will be kicked.

So stop making bull**** reasons. I really didn`t like us warring you last set, as I saw it as another type of bully as we were twice your size. I asked for peace after the first waves. But seeing how you don`t care about anyone in this game, doesn`t really show you in the same light I thought of you last set.

I really felt for the actions taken against you. I`m sorry it turned out this way

I`m not playing next set or this. I`m keeping my word this time

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 15:35
You took 3 messages to give up Z

you could have sent 20 in 5 min, then you could claim it took 20 messages for me to boot Z.

I was happy to boot him, but I wanted to extend respect to my members Max, and Anton.

I wanted to find out wtf was going on before I made hastey moves.

can you blame me. I booted him in a more than timely manner.

I got the message before work, I went to work, got my replies after work, and booted him. wtf?

The reason "why ask" is because Kanman said "peace for sure", which would indicated that he wanted to keep that word, and at least approach me fi there was a problem.

Just like he approached me earlier in the set about another matter.

I was happy to oblige the first time about that other matter, and the second time about booting Z. it wasnt like i was not participating in trying to keep the peace.

kanman
10-15-2009, 15:36
Eh, I feel like we would have gotten along pretty well Max, never thought I would say that.

I don't like killing the rest of Slob either. We can have an agreement and stop any time you want. As was said before, we just had to kill anton and we were sure the rest of slob would defend him.

For Maggio, you didn't tell me in either of your replies that you would like to kick Z. I had asked you twice and your last response was something like I don't want to be hasty. I got the impression you didn't really want to work with us since I thought it was a no brainer move that Z would need to be kicked.

pron
10-15-2009, 15:37
Cuz Maggio was waiting for my reply?
Cuz after Z joined I stated to the entire nation I don`t approve him being in SLOB after his actions last set and this.

After I talked to Maggio we came to agreement that Z will be kicked.

So stop making bull**** reasons. I really didn`t like us warring you last set, as I saw it as another type of bully as we were twice your size. I asked for peace after the first waves. But seeing how you don`t care about anyone in this game, doesn`t really show you in the same light I thought of you last set.

I really felt for the actions taken against you. I`m sorry it turned out this way

I`m not playing next set or this. I`m keeping my word this time

I don't see why Maggio has to have anyone's opinion on this one, or why he had to wait for your reply. Z was in a nation we were warring, and Anton gave him the pass for SLOB and he went there. Maggio didn't need to contact anyone--he should have kicked immediately.

Again--this action has nothing to do with last set. We wanted peace and were netting just fine.

Max Logan
10-15-2009, 15:51
Eh, I feel like we would have gotten along pretty well Max, never thought I would say that.

I don't like killing the rest of Slob either. We can have an agreement and stop any time you want. As was said before, we just had to kill anton and we were sure the rest of slob would defend him.

Don`t worry, no hard feelings. I got killed, not like the first time it happens. It`s just all the meddling and *****ing about nonsense that drives me crazy.

All the fighting over stupid stuff and lowlifes like Z. No hard feeling towards LoR or anyone...except maybe Pron, I never did like him lol

pron
10-15-2009, 16:08
All the fighting over stupid stuff and lowlifes like Z. No hard feeling towards LoR or anyone...except maybe Pron, I never did like him lol

I never did understand that...

Dogma
10-15-2009, 16:09
Dogma, I don't see the words peace treaty in there. I see plans for peace and that's what we had.

I was careful not to agree to any peace treaty because stuff might come up.

Just like every thing that has come from your hole, BULL****!

Dogma
10-15-2009, 16:11
lol all caps doesn't make it true. If you have specific points then we can talk.

Peace was our intention. It means we won't war you for no reason and we won't war you because of last round. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. We were not going to allow anton to win after all that happened this round and you were sure to defend him so there was nothing that could have been done.

And this too.bull****

Dogma
10-15-2009, 16:13
Peace for sure means we won't war unless provoked by SLOB or someone in SLOB. Anton's actions, and to a smaller extent your actions, have provoked us. We don't feel that those actions were honoring the peace terms. We did want peace, but we certainly didn't want Z--who you and Anton were helping out--to ruin our netting so your states can have 1st place.

We feel that is a justified reason for war to hit Anton, and we were assured that if we hit Anton, then SLOB would war us. We decided to war SLOB then.

For Maggio, you didn't tell me in either of your replies that you would like to kick Z. I had asked you twice and your last response was something like I don't want to be hasty. I got the impression you didn't really want to work with us since I thought it was a no brainer move that Z would need to be kicked.

I don't see why Maggio has to have anyone's opinion on this one, or why he had to wait for your reply. Z was in a nation we were warring, and Anton gave him the pass for SLOB and he went there. Maggio didn't need to contact anyone--he should have kicked immediately.

Again--this action has nothing to do with last set. We wanted peace and were netting just fine.

And these as well. bull****. Try and defend your position, is fine. Next time we put your *** in your hand, don't come crying to us to stop, that won't ever happen again.

pron
10-15-2009, 16:31
And these as well. bull****. Try and defend your position, is fine. Next time we put your *** in your hand, don't come crying to us to stop, that won't ever happen again.

I don't see how something can happen again when it didn't happen in the first place.

Back to the topic--I'd also put money down that Z's restart got my op from Anton.

Dogma
10-15-2009, 16:38
I don't see how something can happen again when it didn't happen in the first place.

Back to the topic--I'd also put money down that Z's restart got my op from Anton.

My, how quickly we forget, and only 3 weeks ago too.

Step away from the crack pipe Pron, it is killing your mind.

pron
10-15-2009, 16:51

You're going to have to refresh my crack pipe ridden mind :P

Mhaphew
10-15-2009, 16:57

Dogma, I like you but please do refrain from accusing other members of using drugs.

Ok so heres where it stands

LOR declared another bull**** war according to SLOB

SLOB is at fault according to LOR because they harbored a few select members.

(PLEASE DO CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)

lets just say that this treaty was never set up, or even for that matter, it was.

I am representing LOR here and I say we had to act, we saw those members move to SLOB, quick intel reports showed that SLOB members were looking ready to war, and then of course there were those that jumped.

We covered our asses.

I do not see why everytime there is a war with LOR involved it has to turn into a big shouting match.

All of NW KNOWS that at least 1.5 wars every 2-3 sets will be by LOR, and yet you all seem amazed when we do war!?

WHY!?

MAGGIO
10-15-2009, 17:01
sorry kanman, and pron, i didnt konw anton let Z in, that is why I messgaed him and max to see who did it and let them knwo Z was being booted.

I may not have replied to Kanman that it would be done and when it would be done, but as you saw it was done, and in a timely manner.

I am not in the same time zone as you, and when i got your first pm i was just sitting down for my first cup of coffee.

maybe I should have been more imformative about the situation? But I dont think so. We never agreed on complete transparency even though we agreed to peace.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2009, 17:53
Anton, you tripled #20 early in the set, and it was right before his GB was about to wear off. He then jumped. Your doubles on other states don't matter, it was a triple to give Z GB protection before he jumped that we're talking about.

Maggio did the same thing a few days later. A triple on Z before he jumped.

But that was fine earlier in the set, as Z didn't net past us--but then when Z and TTG war us, we fought them. Then, you Anton, gave Z the pass to SLOB trying to protect him.

Z was not kicked the first time we asked, but rather the 3rd. Maggio didn't want to "rush" anything and wanted to find out who invited him in. You can kick and find out later. Felt like we were having to beg for Maggio to release Z.

We wanted to go after Anton alone, but we were assured that all of SLOB would defend him. So there you go for our reasoning on war. You've been helping Z all along, and we're not going to put up with that for you to get to #1. If SLOB wants to defend your actions Anton, then we have no choice but to war SLOB.

defend my actions? stop making up excuses cause you guys suck. tripple Z? you mean 2 hits and a defeat? that might have happened...if i trippled Z in terms of 3 SAs it was only because i was jumping and i got good land and i knew Z wouldnt have cared about it...i didnt even ask him i just knew he wouldnt mind cause i wasnt taking the piss. there was no gb trading.

and i let Z in because his state was something like 600k spies, 4mill inf, 2mill ships and 17mill agm or something crazy like that...he wasnt gonna be doing any more waring with that state so i thought that LoR wouldnt be going after him (i assumed theyd let the rest of TTG live considering how they got ****ed by the bomber issue - naturally LoR decided to be ****** bag ****s instead :) ) however even when maggio asked me about Z i didnt complain much cos i didnt want to cause an incident for the nation where pretty much only im good friends with Z. oh and it might have taken u 3 "goes" to get to maggio because as you may have notied im not that active anymore. i havent posted in ages and i dont log in as much so i didnt reply to maggio asap.

oh and reason why maggio asked/messaged me first is because i guess he values my opinion because for the past 4-5 sets i have been playing in SLOB without any incident, helping their members and recruiting for them each set :)

Max Logan
10-15-2009, 18:14
Dogma, I like you but please do refrain from accusing other members of using drugs.

lets just say that this treaty was never set up, or even for that matter, it was.

I am representing LOR here and I say we had to act, we saw those members move to SLOB, quick intel reports showed that SLOB members were looking ready to war, and then of course there were those that jumped.

We covered our asses.

I do not see why everytime there is a war with LOR involved it has to turn into a big shouting match.

All of NW KNOWS that at least 1.5 wars every 2-3 sets will be by LOR, and yet you all seem amazed when we do war!?

WHY!?

Leave the representing to kanman and Pron...

Please!!

Mr President
10-15-2009, 18:26

Cause Z was one situation and Anton was another. BOTH deserve the time to handle diplomatically.

About the messages, you have to remember that people do have lives. Perhaps Maggio did not get the messages in the time frame you expected, so that deserves a war? Also, did you check your sent messages to see if they were read before you felt he was ignoring you? I don't know that is why i'm asking.

It seems as if your taking frustrations of TTG warring you out against SLOB who openly agreed NOT to hit you this set. As soon as Maggio figured things out about Z he booted him. Which in my view he complied with your request and again that should have shown that he was seeking peace. If he planned to war he would have kept Z for the extra help.

If you didn't like the GB trading and all that then you send a message to Maggio and state your case. You tell him you don't like it and it's really putting strain on the mutual peace talks and then you give Maggio the option to work out a deal or face war. The trading GB is so old it's not even funny. I really wish people would stop doing it. BUT it's not against any rules and it is part of the game. So i have no problem with LoR's issue with the GB, but you REALLY should have given maggio a chance instead of assumed what he would do. Cause ya never know..

ALSO, if you were a part of it you could have used the UN to rally support against the GB actions. I know the UN is new and not many really understand it all yet, but it is a powerful tool in gaining support. In fact i plan on using it for this situation. :)

USA is 100% against LoR's actions in this matter. I do have a little understanding as to why you did this, but i think you went about it totally wrong. These matters do not constitute a full blown war. And with LoR already saying they don't like killing all of SLOB over this and are willing to make a deal, i feel that you too think this whole things was shady.

Mhaphew
10-15-2009, 19:31

Please!!

Oh , I'm sorry, did I ask you? NO

So shut the heck up and get the heck out

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 19:41
Mat no one likes you.....

Mhaphew
10-15-2009, 19:43
Mat no one likes you.....

You too need to shut the heck up and fix your sig, i can see your ****ty editing is showing

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 19:46
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Satan666
10-15-2009, 20:04

Please!!

Sadly I am going to side with Max, I barely even try to get into this stuff anymore and I used to be a leader in LoR.

doppy
10-15-2009, 20:08
hmm...is it just me or does it kinda sound like what we're seeing in real life right now......

(1) September 11th attack on Twin Tower (TTG hitting LOR)
(2) USA strikes back against the Taliban and seemingly crushing them (LOR retaliating TTG, while TTG still do small attacks here and there)
(3) Afghanistan harboring Taliban terrorist members (SLOB taking Z, whether MAGGIO was informed about it or not)
(4) USA declares war on Afghanistan (LOR hitting SLOB)
(5) After years people are still arguing if USA's invasion in Afghanistan is justified (FORUM RAGE in nation wars)

...Anyways, just an analogy I found. Pretty ironic that things we see in real life happens in games too. I'm not taking any side in this, I think both sides have its justifying reasons. Arguing is kinda futile, not gonna come to any agreement whatsoever. To be honest, I was a little confused about why LOR attacked SLOB at first. But if Anton's been good friends with so many TTG members and even harbored for them temporarily, you'd be mad if a nation provides shelter for a terrorist group, wouldn't you?

Nation Wars is getting nastier and nastier since the recent sets, I think everyone's a bit responsible for it. Might as well bring full chaos. There's no built in mechanism to stop it. I'd say it's impossible to peacefully net in the future. Perpetuating hate. No one likes to see people be on top and just run away with it. Vussuland was first at one point, but then #98 attacked and TTG grabbed him right after. Then kanman and pron were top, and TTG attacked them. Now SLOB was on top, and LOR warred them for reasons relating to TTG...this can go on forever. I really don't see a peaceful future in later sets to be honest.

Disorder
10-15-2009, 20:17
You too need to shut the **** up and fix your sig, i can see your ****ty editing is showing

Do you kiss your mamma with that mouth?

Hoebawt
10-15-2009, 20:31
hmm...is it just me or does it kinda sound like what we're seeing in real life right now......

(1) September 11th attack on Twin Tower (TTG hitting LOR)
(2) USA strikes back against the Taliban and seemingly crushing them (LOR retaliating TTG, while TTG still do small attacks here and there)
(3) Afghanistan harboring Taliban terrorist members (SLOB taking Z, whether MAGGIO was informed about it or not)
(4) USA declares war on Afghanistan (LOR hitting SLOB)
(5) After years people are still arguing if USA's invasion in Afghanistan is justified (FORUM RAGE in nation wars)

...Anyways, just an analogy I found. Pretty ironic that things we see in real life happens in games too. I'm not taking any side in this, I think both sides have its justifying reasons. Arguing is kinda futile, not gonna come to any agreement whatsoever. To be honest, I was a little confused about why LOR attacked SLOB at first. But if Anton's been good friends with so many TTG members and even harbored for them temporarily, you'd be mad if a nation provides shelter for a terrorist group, wouldn't you?

Nation Wars is getting nastier and nastier since the recent sets, I think everyone's a bit responsible for it. Might as well bring full chaos. There's no built in mechanism to stop it. I'd say it's impossible to peacefully net in the future. Perpetuating hate. No one likes to see people be on top and just run away with it. Vussuland was first at one point, but then #98 attacked and TTG grabbed him right after. Then kanman and pron were top, and TTG attacked them. Now SLOB was on top, and LOR warred them for reasons relating to TTG...this can go on forever. I really don't see a peaceful future in later sets to be honest.

Yea ur def not even close

doppy
10-15-2009, 20:46
Just stating what I observed......nothing personal. I mean really. There's nothing that protects one from being hit, doesn't matter what place you're at.

Anyone can make a state (or have a few friends and form a small group), hide identity, not join any major nation, work underground and do one of these:
(1) AA
(2) straight AR
(3) Spy op building destroy
What are you gonna do with them? They destroyed people's chance of netting, and there no way to stop them. You war them, so what? Your chance of netting is already ruined while other people take advantage of the situation. Frustrated? Of course. But anything you can do? No. No one can have enough resource to have formidible ship/spy/AA counts.

We should just turn this game into a warring server. Diversify it. Have different nations warring each other at large scale. Like 30 vs 30. We have a small community unlike before. It's easy to forget hate and still have fun warring before, since the value of making friends warring together outweighs the hate between nation. And I don't have a solution to this.

But just have fun warring. Forget about the rules. Who cares about netting. Throw away all the justifications. I actually find reading random posts like "your mom" more enjoyable than long boring explanations and arguments of blah blah blah.

And this is a long post, so...

YOUR MOM

Dogma
10-15-2009, 23:25

YOU had a member of SLOB leadership in YOUR nation... DID you once come to me to resolve this??? Hell no! I went to SLOB on my own and got the answer we wanted. You are bull**** and are making bull**** reasons. You had everything you needed to resolve this and you pissed it away.

Dogma
10-15-2009, 23:48

We covered our asses.

WHY!?

You were not involved in any of the workings of this issue, so go sit in the corner and mind your own business till Kanny and Pron tell you what to think, ok?

They didn't even have jets, you idiot, how is that ready to war.SLOB gave its word that there would be no war with LOR this se. Do you have any idea what giving your word means? Oh yeah, you are faithful LoR, no you don't. Fine you want to play the party line, go right ahead. Be a minion just like all the others.

I tried to show some honor in my dealings with loR and even apologized for not giving LoR more credit when the new server started and starting with a clean slate. I knew I was right. Once a punk always a punk.

One set, all I asked for was one measly set and you people couldn't keep your word for 2 weeks. Says a lot for the whole lot of you.

pron
10-16-2009, 01:45
YOU had a member of SLOB leadership in YOUR nation... DID you once come to me to resolve this??? Hell no! I went to SLOB on my own and got the answer we wanted. You are bull**** and are making bull**** reasons. You had everything you needed to resolve this and you pissed it away.

We did talk to you, and you're the one that told us that SLOB would war us if we hit Anton. We weren't going to settle for anything less than hitting Anton, and Kanny offered to just hit Anton, but you refused. How is that not coming to resolve this?

pron
10-16-2009, 01:55
You were not involved in any of the workings of this issue, so go sit in the corner and mind your own business till Kanny and Pron tell you what to think, ok?

They didn't even have jets, you idiot, how is that ready to war.SLOB gave its word that there would be no war with LOR this se. Do you have any idea what giving your word means? Oh yeah, you are faithful LoR, no you don't. Fine you want to play the party line, go right ahead. Be a minion just like all the others.

I tried to show some honor in my dealings with loR and even apologized for not giving LoR more credit when the new server started and starting with a clean slate. I knew I was right. Once a punk always a punk.

One set, all I asked for was one measly set and you people couldn't keep your word for 2 weeks. Says a lot for the whole lot of you.

Good God, you sound like a crotchety old man.

Devil
10-16-2009, 03:46
Cause Z was one situation and Anton was another. BOTH deserve the time to handle diplomatically.

About the messages, you have to remember that people do have lives. Perhaps Maggio did not get the messages in the time frame you expected, so that deserves a war? Also, did you check your sent messages to see if they were read before you felt he was ignoring you? I don't know that is why i'm asking.

It seems as if your taking frustrations of TTG warring you out against SLOB who openly agreed NOT to hit you this set. As soon as Maggio figured things out about Z he booted him. Which in my view he complied with your request and again that should have shown that he was seeking peace. If he planned to war he would have kept Z for the extra help.

If you didn't like the GB trading and all that then you send a message to Maggio and state your case. You tell him you don't like it and it's really putting strain on the mutual peace talks and then you give Maggio the option to work out a deal or face war. The trading GB is so old it's not even funny. I really wish people would stop doing it. BUT it's not against any rules and it is part of the game. So i have no problem with LoR's issue with the GB, but you REALLY should have given maggio a chance instead of assumed what he would do. Cause ya never know..

ALSO, if you were a part of it you could have used the UN to rally support against the GB actions. I know the UN is new and not many really understand it all yet, but it is a powerful tool in gaining support. In fact i plan on using it for this situation. :)

USA is 100% against LoR's actions in this matter. I do have a little understanding as to why you did this, but i think you went about it totally wrong. These matters do not constitute a full blown war. And with LoR already saying they don't like killing all of SLOB over this and are willing to make a deal, i feel that you too think this whole things was shady.

You mean use FA channels like SLOB did to LoR last set?

Dogma
10-16-2009, 06:09

Or like Lor does every set?

anglewing
10-16-2009, 07:32
LoR, personally, I think this is too much. Warring a WHOLE NATION, just because ONE player was harbored by them??

And, I dont think all the members in SLOB even knew about it, so I think its unjust to punish them too, just because of a few other people's mistakes.

Dogma
10-16-2009, 08:26
It wasn't harboring, gosh darn, he got in and was kicked. Explain how 12 hours is harboring. I even got the kill shot, wtf?

DBozMen
10-16-2009, 08:28

So it is about last set? ::oops:

anglewing
10-16-2009, 09:54
It wasn't harboring, gosh darn, he got in and was kicked. Explain how 12 hours is harboring. I even got the kill shot, wtf?

You see? It wasn't even harboring. So LoR, how do you justify your war? You have to have a valid reason.

Divine Intervention
10-16-2009, 10:42
LoR doesnt have a valid reason.

pron
10-16-2009, 10:55
LoR, personally, I think this is too much. Warring a WHOLE NATION, just because ONE player was harbored by them??

And, I dont think all the members in SLOB even knew about it, so I think its unjust to punish them too, just because of a few other people's mistakes.

We asked for Anton only, and we were told that all of SLOB would defend him.

Mr President
10-16-2009, 11:05

Now see i left that door open on purpose. :)

It has been clearly stated that NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with last set. :D

pron
10-16-2009, 11:12

It has been clearly stated that NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with last set. :D

Devil's in Afghanistan and hasn't done any of the FA in this round. He's only stating his own opinion.

We did talk with Dogma before the strike and said we'd take Anton only and leave SLOB out of it. We were assured that SLOB would war us if we went after Anton. Seemed like we didn't have much for options there.

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 11:17

Open up your mind old man,

You do not have to have jets in order to go to war....

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 11:45
Basically they didnt want Anton to win, because left unchecked he would out net ANY Lor state.

He is friends with Z...whoopie! He is friends with most of the players, but I guess you wont war them either even though they may defend him as well.

-Z-
10-16-2009, 11:58

good god man, wtf, you had 300k spys, then u had 600k, then 2M, now 7M...

why would I need to goto anton to get your Op at 600k spys?

Z

doppy
10-16-2009, 12:02
Gosh guys, just think about this real life situation.

Let's USA got attacked by terrorists and a branch of government in another nation decided to shelter the terrorist group, even for a day, knowing the severity of the entire situation. And then simply kicked the terrorist group out due to selfish diplomatic reasons and claim that they had nothing to do with the terrorist group in the first place, and say "you guys take care of the situation yourselves." How would you feel as the nation who got attacked in the first place.

If USA demand that the branch of government be punished and held on war trial for aiding a terrorist group and the entire nation decide to stand behind the branch, wouldn't you expect a war??

For christ's sake, has this game turned you guys into machines? Can't think rationally like a human being anymore?

Anton harbored a terrorist group for him to gain turns and hurt us more, while Anton salvage the opportunity to continue growing. Is that a coincidence? Even if its simply a convenience, he obviously was too stupid to realize the sensitivity of the situation when he let SLOB's door open to terrorist occupation. It a ****ing stupid mistake, and he should be held responsible for it. And you guys made the decision to stand behind him, so stop whining about being attacked for no legitimate reason. The justification is clear and the action was made. We hate to war you guys, but you give us no choice.

I mean sure, we can play this game that way. Like I said, this game is getting nastier every moment. I can just make a state next set and random hit your top state and claim that I have no affiliation with LOR. Clearly I'm a friend of LOR, just like TTG's relationship with Anton and some members of SLOB, but it has nothing to do with LOR, since I'm representing myself, just like TTG this set, right? And as long as I don't hide my pity *** in LOR, LOR has nothing to do this it right?

If this is how you guys want to play this game, bring it on. I'm all for it. I already said it earlier, there's no hope for peace if this goes on. Let's bring full blown chaos to the sever.

-Z-
10-16-2009, 12:03
Legion of retards I tell ya.

Z

-Z-
10-16-2009, 12:06
Gosh guys, just think about this real life situation.

Let's USA got attacked by terrorists and a branch of government in another nation decided to shelter the terrorist group, even for a day, knowing the severity of the entire situation. And then simply kicked the terrorist group out due to selfish diplomatic reasons and claim that they had nothing to do with the terrorist group in the first place, and say "you guys take care of the situation yourselves." How would you feel as the nation who got attacked in the first place.

If USA demand that the branch of government be punished and held on war trial for aiding a terrorist group and the entire nation decide to stand behind the branch, wouldn't you expect a war??

For christ's sake, has this game turned you guys into machines? Can't think rationally like a human being anymore?

Anton harbored a terrorist group for him to gain turns and hurt us more, while Anton salvage the opportunity to continue growing. Is that a coincidence? Even if its simply a convenience, he obviously was too stupid to realize the sensitivity of the situation when he let SLOB's door open to terrorist occupation. It a ****ing stupid mistake, and he should be held responsible for it. And you guys made the decision to stand behind him, so stop whining about being attacked for no legitimate reason. The justification is clear and the action was made. We hate to war you guys, but you give us no choice.

I mean sure, we can play this game that way. Like I said, this game is getting nastier every moment. I can just make a state next set and random hit your top state and claim that I have no affiliation with LOR. Clearly I'm a friend of LOR, just like TTG's relationship with Anton and some members of SLOB, but it has nothing to do with LOR, since I'm representing myself, just like TTG this set, right? And as long as I don't hide my pity *** in LOR, LOR has nothing to do this it right?

If this is how you guys want to play this game, bring it on. I'm all for it. I already said it earlier, there's no hope for peace if this goes on. Let's bring full blown chaos to the sever.

... USA was treating harboring half of the Bin Laden Family in the USAS until the day after the attacks.

USA funded the Binladen family, and trained Osama to commit terrorist acts against the soviets.

Z

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 12:15
Legion of retards I tell ya.

Z

Wow Z, its not hard to change a few letters and make stupid *** words out of SLOB, USA, TTG, SKY, any of those, so stop your childish games

doppy
10-16-2009, 12:36
... USA was treating harboring half of the Bin Laden Family in the USAS until the day after the attacks.

USA funded the Binladen family, and trained Osama to commit terrorist acts against the soviets.

Z

****ing retard, tell that to MAGGIO's and half of US citizens' face and see how they respond to that

pron
10-16-2009, 12:39
Basically they didnt want Anton to win, because left unchecked he would out net ANY Lor state.

He is friends with Z...whoopie! He is friends with most of the players, but I guess you wont war them either even though they may defend him as well.

lol--yea, Anton got the lead, barely, after 8 states suicided on LOR. I'm sure he would have outnetted us had we not been hit by TTG...

Anton let Z into SLOB--that makes it a bigger situation than just being friends with him. We don't enjoy Anton thinking that he can hide Z in your nation behind us trying to have peace this set. We wanted to punish Anton for that, and we were assured that SLOB would defend Anton. That's why we went to war with SLOB.

Max Logan
10-16-2009, 13:20
Why do you keep talking BS? Just say you wanted to win the set and call it a day. Ain`t gonna change a thing, dead states won`t revive, but atleast this BS thread will be over

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 13:25
Why do you keep talking BS? Just say you wanted to win the set and call it a day. Ain`t gonna change a thing, dead states won`t revive, but atleast this BS thread will be over

Um, no, read the post above yours, we wanted to net this set, we didnt start any of the wars this set...

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 13:30
lol--yea, Anton got the lead, barely, after 8 states suicided on LOR. I'm sure he would have outnetted us had we not been hit by TTG...

Anton let Z into SLOB--that makes it a bigger situation than just being friends with him. We don't enjoy Anton thinking that he can hide Z in your nation behind us trying to have peace this set. We wanted to punish Anton for that, and we were assured that SLOB would defend Anton. That's why we went to war with SLOB.

You really rolled the dice on this one. You know you didnt have to even go after anton so harshly. maybe you were pissed at ttg.

You are most likely right, I wouldnt not have allowed Anton to die, but I certainly after consideration of the situation may have let you make sure he didnt finish in the top. he did let him in, and he didnt ask me about it. Some form of punishment could have been warrented for those actions, and I (once again) was really trying to keep my word, and maintain peace as WE agreed to do mutally.

I hope you realize that I/SLOB will really have to look hard at any future dealings with LOR.

The lack of FA in this situation (after we wiped the slate clean) really disrupts future sets between us.

Max Logan
10-16-2009, 13:50
Um, no, read the post above yours, we wanted to net this set, we didnt start any of the wars this set...

this is way Kanman and Pron should do the talking...

pron
10-16-2009, 14:17
You really rolled the dice on this one. You know you didnt have to even go after anton so harshly. maybe you were pissed at ttg.

You are most likely right, I wouldnt not have allowed Anton to die, but I certainly after consideration of the situation may have let you make sure he didnt finish in the top. he did let him in, and he didnt ask me about it. Some form of punishment could have been warrented for those actions, and I (once again) was really trying to keep my word, and maintain peace as WE agreed to do mutally.

I hope you realize that I/SLOB will really have to look hard at any future dealings with LOR.

The lack of FA in this situation (after we wiped the slate clean) really disrupts future sets between us.

We did roll the dice on this one, but we did talk with Dogma, and he assured us that SLOB would not let Anton get hit and stand by. We wanted to act quickly, and felt that this was the best thing for LOR. I do understand why you're mad, but we couldn't let Anton attempt to help Z like that. Sorry if that impacts future sets between us, but I think we both know that Kanny and I had no plans to war SLOB until Anton started to interfere with our war.

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 14:23
all you had to do is ask. it was your word for gods sake. I did everything in my power to keep my word. seems like you guys did very little.

Just an FYI kanman pm me about Z at around 00:00gt. i responded to him and got his responce around 02:00. I pmed Anton, and Max, and got my response back from them at about 15:00GT, then I booted Z.

Anton let him in and if there was a retal in order for that I would have agreed with it.

you said you talked to Dogma, and Dogma contacted me, and I told him that Knaman and I were working it out, and that Z would be booted, I am not sure if when you talked to Dogma (who as not standing leader) what he knew about the situation.

I acted in a timely manner and made efforts to keep the peace.

In hindsite I think you guys made a big mistake and assumed way to much.

pron
10-16-2009, 14:27
good god man, wtf, you had 300k spys, then u had 600k, then 2M, now 7M...

why would I need to goto anton to get your Op at 600k spys?

Z

Yea, I'm sure as a restart, the first thing you do is upgrade your spies to lvl 4 and mass produce them without help from the outside. When TTG was warring us, I had 1.6mil spies, and dropped them after we declared peace. More likely that Anton passed you info and you acted on that, rather then building up spies to op me and found out I only had 600k

pron
10-16-2009, 14:34
all you had to do is ask. it was your word for gods sake. I did everything in my power to keep my word. seems like you guys did very little.

Just an FYI kanman pm me about Z at around 00:00gt. i responded to him and got his responce around 02:00. I pmed Anton, and Max, and got my response back from them at about 15:00GT, then I booted Z.

Anton let him in and if there was a retal in order for that I would have agreed with it.

you said you talked to Dogma, and Dogma contacted me, and I told him that Knaman and I were working it out, and that Z would be booted, I am not sure if when you talked to Dogma (who as not standing leader) what he knew about the situation.

I acted in a timely manner and made efforts to keep the peace.

In hindsite I think you guys made a big mistake and assumed way to much.

That's definitely possible. We talked to Dogma about an hour before we hit. I know Dogma isn't a leader in SLOB, but he still knows SLOB very well, and he assured us that members of SLOB wouldn't stand for that. I know Anton wouldn't allow LOR to retal him and get away with it--he'd just hit our top states either later in the set or right away. I'd like to believe that you would willingly let us hit Anton for his actions, but I doubt it would have gone that smoothly.

What we might have done is already gone now though. We wanted Anton, and we were told/assumed that SLOB would defend him. I'm pretty sure that any declaration on SLOB, whether retal or only hitting Anton, would have brought as much ire as we've received so far. It is what it is at this point, and we'll move forward from here in future sets with you and FA.

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 14:46
anytime you want to stop hitting SLOB states with out any offensive attacks made on our part woudl be good for me!

The shear fact that you were unwillng to negotiate a retal on Anton just shows us all you are unwilling to do what it takes to keep your word.

When you are working with others, you cannot always have it exactly the way you want it. IE, I booted Z whom i like, but did it because of my word to LOR.

You could have settled for a few dozen AAs on Anton and moved on. Anton would not have retaliated on that, because I would have told him not too. He has put a lot into slob and would not jepordize the other members.

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 15:36
Lets begin Peace Talks...

Put Anton aside, you killed Max and I whom are two ranking members of SLOB.

If Kanman, and Pron delete their states, and LOR declares peace I guess we can consider this matter resolved.

Dogma
10-16-2009, 16:02
We did roll the dice on this one, but we did talk with Dogma, and he assured us that SLOB would not let Anton get hit and stand by. We wanted to act quickly, and felt that this was the best thing for LOR. I do understand why you're mad, but we couldn't let Anton attempt to help Z like that. Sorry if that impacts future sets between us, but I think we both know that Kanny and I had no plans to war SLOB until Anton started to interfere with our war.

You didn't talk to me till after you had hit and I came to you. You did not come to me first. I can prove this as well. If you remember, I logged in and saw you had attacked a SLOB state and I came to you and Kanny on MSN and started with "WTF" And when neither of you answered, I stated "Somebody better talk to me". After you hit, yes I did say SLOB would not let this go. I can produce the logs with time stamps and compare then to the strike time. Proof that you did this without even sending a nation message out about it in order to keep it from me. So, no, your arguments do not hold water.

pron
10-16-2009, 16:09
You didn't talk to me till after you had hit and I came to you. You did not come to me first. I can prove this as well. If you remember, I logged in and saw you had attacked a SLOB state and I came to you and Kanny on MSN and started with "WTF" And when neither of you answered, I stated "Somebody better talk to me". After you hit, yes I did say SLOB would not let this go. I can produce the logs with time stamps and compare then to the strike time. Proof that you did this without even sending a nation message out about it in order to keep it from me. So, no, your arguments do not hold water.

You are right. I forgot the timeline, sorry about that. We had not declared war yet, but there were AA's and SA's done at this time.

I'm currently talking to Kanny about what our next move is.

Dogma
10-16-2009, 16:09
That's definitely possible. We talked to Dogma about an hour before we hit. I know Dogma isn't a leader in SLOB, but he still knows SLOB very well, and he assured us that members of SLOB wouldn't stand for that. I know Anton wouldn't allow LOR to retal him and get away with it--he'd just hit our top states either later in the set or right away. I'd like to believe that you would willingly let us hit Anton for his actions, but I doubt it would have gone that smoothly.

What we might have done is already gone now though. We wanted Anton, and we were told/assumed that SLOB would defend him. I'm pretty sure that any declaration on SLOB, whether retal or only hitting Anton, would have brought as much ire as we've received so far. It is what it is at this point, and we'll move forward from here in future sets with you and FA.

Pron, you lie. How can you say that? You know you are not telling the truth. Come on, stop the bold face lying. The only thing that was said to me is Z was in SLOB and you wanted to kill him. I told you I would go to Maggio on it and get it resolved. I did go to Maggio and he assured me he would be kicked and I told Kanny the same thing. I then left for the day and came home and you were already done with Anton. That is when I came to you about it.

pron
10-16-2009, 16:10
You could have settled for a few dozen AAs on Anton and moved on. Anton would not have retaliated on that, because I would have told him not too. He has put a lot into slob and would not jepordize the other members.

Anton had already jeopardized the other members by letting Z in. Just saying, that's what sparked all this.

pron
10-16-2009, 16:11
Pron, you lie. How can you say that? You know you are not telling the truth. Come on, stop the bold face lying. The only thing that was said to me is Z was in SLOB and you wanted to kill him. I told you I would go to Maggio on it and get it resolved. I did go to Maggio and he assured me he would be kicked and I told Kanny the same thing. I then left for the day and came home and you were already done with Anton. That is when I came to you about it.

See two posts before. Already apologized on that one.

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 16:20
I think you both can admit at this point that you were WAY to harsh, Way to assuming, and unwilling to work things out in order to keep our agreement.

Because of that several SLOB states (anton aside) have died.

What are we supposed to do at this point? Beg you for peace?

Because of what you did I dont think LOR should be able to finish first place and I dont think Pron or Kanny should not be able to finish at all.

In order to restore FA between our nations we ask that you do something DRASTIC in order to prove you can be once again trusted. Declare Peace, and Delete Kanman, and Pron's states.

pron
10-16-2009, 16:23
I think you both can admit at this point that you were WAY to harsh, Way to assuming, and unwilling to work things out in order to keep our agreement.

Because of what you did I dont think LOR should be able to finish first place and I dont think Pron or Kanny should be able to finish at all.

In order to restore FA between our nations we ask that you do something DRASTIC in order to prove you can be once again trusted. Declare Peace, and Delete Kanman, and Pron's states.

We never asked you to beg for peace, nor would we ask you to surrender, as you can't since you haven't declared yet. The ball is in our court, and we're discussing it.

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 16:25
We never asked you to beg for peace, nor would we ask you to surrender, as you can't since you haven't declared yet. The ball is in our court, and we're discussing it.

I dont mean to sound threatening, but I wouldnt put such a bold offer on the table if...

All I want is eye for an eye (anton aside) or close to it.

pron
10-16-2009, 16:32
I dont mean to sound threatening, but I wouldnt put such a bold offer on the table if...

All I want is eye for an eye (anton aside) or close to it.

Here's something that you need to understand. You want LOR to exist in harmony with the community, but the truth is that the community's actions aren't harmonious with us.

Every time someone suicides it's LOR's fault.

Every time someone suicides LOR, nothing is said.

We war SLOB because they invite an enemy into their nation, and USA sanctions us.

TTG suicides on our nation--no sanction from USA on TTG.

How long do you realize expect us to put up with this double standard bull****? I'm honestly starting to not care at all about what anyone else in this game thinks, and the only people that I trust nowadays are those in my own nation. I'm going to look out for their well-being first, because they're the only ones looking out for my well-being. If I was suicided, no one in this game would give a ****, except my own nation mates.

So you can just stop demanding things of me, and we'll act as to what we think is best for LOR.

Dogma
10-16-2009, 16:41
Here's something that you need to understand. You want LOR to exist in harmony with the community, but the truth is that the community's actions aren't harmonious with us.

We war SLOB because they invite an enemy into their nation, and USA sanctions us.

How long do you realize expect us to put up with this double standard bull****? I'm honestly starting to not care at all about what anyone else in this game thinks, and the only people that I trust nowadays are those in my own nation. I'm going to look out for their well-being first, because they're the only ones looking out for my well-being. If I was suicided, no one in this game would give a ****, except my own nation mates.

So you can just stop demanding things of me, and we'll act as to what we think is best for LOR.
Did younot see that was what we (SLOB) was trying to help you with? The entire reason for us doing the member swap thing was to tryand make peace with lor and maybe assist in helping lor not be the pariah that they are. I was in Lor and considering doing multiple sets with you guys. I even asked Kanny if I could do another set. I told Maphew and you that I was wanting to do another. We were trying to maybe let the community see another side and wipe the past awway, but the past came back to bite me onthe *** on this one. Well, I won't allow that to happen again. I was made a fool of and I don't let that happen twice.

Ands you keep saying he was invited. what is it giong to take to get you to understand that one member allowed him in NOT the leader iof the nation. Can youplease get off that, the more you say it themore youlook foolish for not understanding.

Mr President
10-16-2009, 16:56

This is like if you killed someone and people call you a murderer. LoR has no room to complain or disagree with anyone in this game when they have a sour taste of LoR.

For many sets you guys ran around killing who you wanted, when you wanted. Plus you broke deals.

USA has done nothing but stand up for LoR.. Time and time again. last set we sent aid packages cause we didn't agree with how certain things happened.

This set we placed sanctions against your nation cause i feel SLOB did nothing wrong here. They were sent a message and cause they didn't reply in YOUR set time frame, you warred them.

Anton let Z into SLOB. Maggio did not. But then again, perhaps anton should not have had that power to either accept or give out the pass (which should be changed a few times throughout the set to prevent things like this). Once Maggio was aware of this, he took to the steps to remove him from the nation. Maggio spent the time to speak with Z and explain. Which is honorable in my view. I made the mistake once of just booting Jameswheel out of USA, and to this day i still wish i never handled it like that.. But anywhoo..

I don't understand how you can actually sit there and make a comment like that. What do you think people should do? I mean they have tried everything time and time again to move forward and allow LoR the chance to "prove themselves". Then there is a leadership change, then Ali is leader again then another change ect ect ect.. This community has been MORE then forgiving to LoR. So do not sit there and act like poor LoR we are always getting picked on. If you get blamed for the suicider, it's prolly cause it came from your nation.

I have gone out on several limbs asking members to back off of LoR and give them a chance. And as soon as they do, bang you guys wipe the floor with them. So how about this, why doesn't LoR pick one side of the fence and stick to it. If you want to be the axis of evil then be it and accept the consiquences for being it. If you want to be a normal nation who wars from time to time, then be that.. But for crying out loud stop screwing people over and then coming on here to say poor lor we are always blamed for everything and we never get a fair shake..

So please, either $hit or get off the pot.

thank you, thank you very much.

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 17:11
Did younot see that was what we (SLOB) was trying to help you with? The entire reason for us doing the member swap thing was to tryand make peace with lor and maybe assist in helping lor not be the pariah that they are. I was in Lor and considering doing multiple sets with you guys. I even asked Kanny if I could do another set. I told Maphew and you that I was wanting to do another. We were trying to maybe let the community see another side and wipe the past awway, but the past came back to bite me onthe *** on this one. Well, I won't allow that to happen again. I was made a fool of and I don't let that happen twice.

Ands you keep saying he was invited. what is it giong to take to get you to understand that one member allowed him in NOT the leader iof the nation. Can youplease get off that, the more you say it themore youlook foolish for not understanding.

Dogma,

Take into consideration LoR's reputation. If things would have gone down the same way they did, we would have still warred whether or not you were with us this set.

Yes maybe we did jump the gun, and we are talking amongst ourselves about how we are going to resolve this however, if you all keep deciding to blow up in the forums then how are we ever going to get this resolved? (I'm talking about both LoR and SLOB members there).

I am a LoR'ite and I stand by my nations actions till then end however...

I keep losing my train of thought, and BTW,

Max are you a leader in your nation? If yes, then good MANAGE YOUR OWN ****ING NATION, NOT MINE.

and if not, then good SHUT THE **** UP!

pron
10-16-2009, 17:13
This is like if you killed someone and people call you a murderer. LoR has no room to complain or disagree with anyone in this game when they have a sour taste of LoR.

For many sets you guys ran around killing who you wanted, when you wanted. Plus you broke deals.

USA has done nothing but stand up for LoR.. Time and time again. last set we sent aid packages cause we didn't agree with how certain things happened.

This set we placed sanctions against your nation cause i feel SLOB did nothing wrong here. They were sent a message and cause they didn't reply in YOUR set time frame, you warred them.

Anton let Z into SLOB. Maggio did not. But then again, perhaps anton should not have had that power to either accept or give out the pass (which should be changed a few times throughout the set to prevent things like this). Once Maggio was aware of this, he took to the steps to remove him from the nation. Maggio spent the time to speak with Z and explain. Which is honorable in my view. I made the mistake once of just booting Jameswheel out of USA, and to this day i still wish i never handled it like that.. But anywhoo..

I don't understand how you can actually sit there and make a comment like that. What do you think people should do? I mean they have tried everything time and time again to move forward and allow LoR the chance to "prove themselves". Then there is a leadership change, then Ali is leader again then another change ect ect ect.. This community has been MORE then forgiving to LoR. So do not sit there and act like poor LoR we are always getting picked on. If you get blamed for the suicider, it's prolly cause it came from your nation.

I have gone out on several limbs asking members to back off of LoR and give them a chance. And as soon as they do, bang you guys wipe the floor with them. So how about this, why doesn't LoR pick one side of the fence and stick to it. If you want to be the axis of evil then be it and accept the consiquences for being it. If you want to be a normal nation who wars from time to time, then be that.. But for crying out loud stop screwing people over and then coming on here to say poor lor we are always blamed for everything and we never get a fair shake..

I've tried personally as a leader to stick to one side of the fence, and do you remember what happened in those sets? Anything bad that happened was still LOR's fault. Excuse me if I don't believe a word from the community's mouth when their actions speak otherwise.

I wasn't looking for sympathy. Far from it--I was saying this: LOR will do what's best for LOR because we're the only ones that care about LOR. You've all proven this. If we feel it's best to war, then we'll war. If we feel it's best to not war, then we won't. **** all of your opinions on the matter. Is that clear enough for you?

Dogma
10-16-2009, 17:15
I pledged to be faithful to lor while I was there. Don't you think for one minute that if lor had any intentions of keeping the peace that someone would have come to me and given me a chance to resolve this whole **** thing? Which is something I did anyway. **** you had the founder of SLOB in your nation, why would you not at least come to me to ty and get it resolved? Because you had no intention of keeping the word I was given in thebeginning. thats why

Dogma
10-16-2009, 17:18
I've tried personally as a leader to stick to one side of the fence, and do you remember what happened in those sets? Anything bad that happened was still LOR's fault. Excuse me if I don't believe a word from the community's mouth when their actions speak otherwise.

I wasn't looking for sympathy. Far from it--I was saying this: LOR will do what's best for LOR because we're the only ones that care about LOR. You've all proven this. If we feel it's best to war, then we'll war. If we feel it's best to not war, then we won't. **** all of your opinions on the matter. Is that clear enough for you?

Because you have given us no other way to look at you. You continue to do the same things over and over and over, so, what would you have us do? Even when we try to make amends, you screw someone again. So **** your thoughts on this. Is that clear enough for you?

pron
10-16-2009, 17:27
Because you have given us no other way to look at you. You continue to do the same things over and over and over, so, what would you have us do? Even when we try to make amends, you screw someone again. So **** your thoughts on this. Is that clear enough for you?

Read the first part of the quote I gave you Dogma.

Dogma
10-16-2009, 17:33
Look, it doesn't matter anymore, I tried to help with that whole idea and it backfired on me. No biggie, I just won't try again. I could have been one of LoR's biggest backers in the community if this set had turned out the way it was discussed, but oh well.

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 17:37
I have ordered Radio Silence to the members of SLOB. If they are in SLOB right now, and alive and able to get my PM then I expect them to be silent until i talk to Kanman Tommorow.

Max Logan
10-16-2009, 17:40
Max are you a leader in your nation? If yes, then good MANAGE YOUR OWN ****ING NATION, NOT MINE.

and if not, then good SHUT THE **** UP!

it ain`t yours. i hope it`s Kanmans and Prons

and there`s no need to be rude. just relax. you need a more delicate approach if you want to represent a nation.

of course we could start fighting, if you think you`re witty enough to talk to me. but in the end you`ll be embarrassed and my state will still be dead. so let`s just leave it, ok son?

MAGGIO
10-16-2009, 17:42
it ain`t yours. i hope it`s Kanmans and Prons

and there`s no need to be rude. just relax. you need a more delicate approach if you want to represent a nation.

of course we could start fighting, if you think you`re witty enough to talk to me. but in the end you`ll be embarrassed and my state will still be dead. so let`s just leave it, ok son?

ok after that one its radio silence from us lol

Devil
10-16-2009, 17:52

i was just pointing out the double standard.

Last set SLOB Wars LoR with no FA whatsoever and try to say they felt threatened of LoR who was netting and barely had jets. Maggio came out and said it was because he doesnt trust anyone leading LoR except me, So he wars LoR doesnt bother trying to work anything out, With that complete disrespect to kanny and pron i dont see why they would bother using FA in thier dealings this set when they recieved the same treatment from the same leader last set.

The community has never gave LoR a chance to prove themselves as you say. 90% of the time we say we will net we try to do that exact thing. We get suicided and warred because of past grudges, You suicide us and or war us and hurt our chances at a decent finish and then wonder why we turn around and kill a nation or two. You force our hand into war most of the time and then whether we Win or Lose its LoR's fault for the simple fact of them being LoR.

Anton was friends with Z, TTG suicided LoR, it wasnt a war it was a mass suicide, SLOB benifted from it, they assumed Anton had something to do with it, He did, little part or bigger doesnt make a differance, guilt by asscociation and he did asscoiate with TTG by his own doing, LoR leadership Assumed on how SLOB would of reacted to what retal LoR wanted on Anton, and they acted accordingly to what they though was right. You say We get blamed for suiciders because they prolly come from us well Looky looky SLOB benefited most from TTG's actions Anton most of all. Kinda looks like SLOB was behind the suicides now... but wait SLOB wouldnt do that they are the "good guys"

LoR doesnt have to pick a side, NW has already picked that side for them, this new server clean slate was complete BS, look at the first round and what happened... NW will never look past what LoR has done in the past, even when we try its NW's actions that force us back into our old ways even when we try to change. Yea guess what you ruined our netting set guess what were prolly going to come after you next set, well guess what thats what almost every nation we hit does to us, its a never ending circle.

We have tried to change you you just wont let us

Thank you, thank you very much

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 18:14
to all LoR members,

let us respect Maggio's radio silence and give this thread a break...

Mr President
10-16-2009, 18:30
i was just pointing out the double standard.

Last set SLOB Wars LoR with no FA whatsoever and try to say they felt threatened of LoR who was netting and barely had jets. Maggio came out and said it was because he doesnt trust anyone leading LoR except me, So he wars LoR doesnt bother trying to work anything out, With that complete disrespect to kanny and pron i dont see why they would bother using FA in thier dealings this set when they recieved the same treatment from the same leader last set.

But see it's not a double standard cause you guys claimed that this had nothing to do with last set... if you were seeking revenge and that is what you stated then so be it.. But according to all your top guys, this was about Z and Anton.

The community has never gave LoR a chance to prove themselves as you say. 90% of the time we say we will net we try to do that exact thing. We get suicided and warred because of past grudges, You suicide us and or war us and hurt our chances at a decent finish and then wonder why we turn around and kill a nation or two. You force our hand into war most of the time and then whether we Win or Lose its LoR's fault for the simple fact of them being LoR.

Anton was friends with Z, TTG suicided LoR, it wasnt a war it was a mass suicide, SLOB benifted from it, they assumed Anton had something to do with it, He did, little part or bigger doesnt make a differance, guilt by asscociation and he did asscoiate with TTG by his own doing, LoR leadership Assumed on how SLOB would of reacted to what retal LoR wanted on Anton, and they acted accordingly to what they though was right. You say We get blamed for suiciders because they prolly come from us well Looky looky SLOB benefited most from TTG's actions Anton most of all. Kinda looks like SLOB was behind the suicides now... but wait SLOB wouldnt do that they are the "good guys"

LoR doesnt have to pick a side, NW has already picked that side for them, this new server clean slate was complete BS, look at the first round and what happened... NW will never look past what LoR has done in the past, even when we try its NW's actions that force us back into our old ways even when we try to change. Yea guess what you ruined our netting set guess what were prolly going to come after you next set, well guess what thats what almost every nation we hit does to us, its a never ending circle.

We have tried to change you you just wont let us

Thank you, thank you very much

I'm sorry but i'm not buying into this again. Devil we had this discussion after you left the game. And while you were gone, Ali warred anyone he could. And then when deals were made not to war, bogus reasons were made up and war began.

I have seen where this community has given LoR many chances. But also, i have asked that other nation not try to change LoR, let them be who they want to be. But nations feel threatened by LoR due to how you guys normally play.

As i have stated many many times, a game like this needs nations like LoR. In fact, i think we need to have a couple more nations like LoR in this game. That way, LoR doesn't get warred all the time :)

Anyway, LoR is who they are. It is what it is.. All i'm saying is you just can't have it both ways. ;)

Thank you, thank you very much!

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 18:33
But see it's not a double standard cause you guys claimed that this had nothing to do with last set... if you were seeking revenge and that is what you stated then so be it.. But according to all your top guys, this was about Z and Anton.

I'm sorry but i'm not buying into this again. Devil we had this discussion after you left the game. And while you were gone, Ali warred anyone he could. And then when deals were made not to war, bogus reasons were made up and war began.

I have seen where this community has given LoR many chances. But also, i have asked that other nation not try to change LoR, let them be who they want to be. But nations feel threatened by LoR due to how you guys normally play.

As i have stated many many times, a game like this needs nations like LoR. In fact, i think we need to have a couple more nations like LoR in this game. That way, LoR doesn't get warred all the time :)

Anyway, LoR is who they are. It is what it is.. All i'm saying is you just can't have it both ways. ;)

Come on Mr. P,

We are trying to get a radio silence going here so we can negotiate somethings, and if you keep instigating LoR then nothing is ever going to get accomplished...

Mr President
10-16-2009, 18:44
You have a better chance in seeing Christ before you will ever silence me lmao

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 18:46
You have a better chance in seeing Christ before you will ever silence me lmao

Talk all you want then...IMO, idc

Mr President
10-16-2009, 18:50
**** all of your opinions on the matter. Is that clear enough for you?

WoW that was a little aggressive.. Does someone need a hug?

:)

Chill out Pron, remember this is just a game.. A little excitement is always good for ratings :)

Mr President
10-16-2009, 18:50
Talk all you want then...IMO, idc

Well thank you for your permission to talk in this forum. :)

pron
10-16-2009, 19:00
Look, it doesn't matter anymore, I tried to help with that whole idea and it backfired on me. No biggie, I just won't try again. I could have been one of LoR's biggest backers in the community if this set had turned out the way it was discussed, but oh well.

Oh well.

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 19:01
Well thank you for your permission to talk in this forum. :)

I never said you couldn't talk, these forums are yours after all.

All I asked was that LOR members refrain from talking in here to respect Maggios radio silence.

Are you not supporting Maggio?

pron
10-16-2009, 19:06

I don't remember you putting Sanctions on SLOB last set...but I suppose that's not a double standard.

Chill out Pron, remember this is just a game.. A little excitement is always good for ratings

Sure is. I'll be sure to bring plenty of excitement to NW's door every set.

Mr President
10-16-2009, 19:09
I don't remember you putting Sanctions on SLOB last set...

no but do you remember me sending aid packages? I wasn't able to do sanctions last set cause we didn't have many members and couldn't afford the tech for them. The only thing i could do was send Aid... Which i did!

Sure is. I'll be sure to bring plenty of excitement to NW's door every set.

Wonderful.. See i new things would liven up around here.. :thumbup:

Mr President
10-16-2009, 19:14
I never said you couldn't talk, these forums are yours after all.

All I asked was that LOR members refrain from talking in here to respect Maggios radio silence.

Are you not supporting Maggio?

lol it's all good.. I was just being snarky :)

and do i support Maggio? No way.. I will never support him. We simply support truth, justice and the American way.. ;)

jk maggio.. We support whoever we feel is right. And in this case, i feel SLOB is more right then LoR. It doesn't mean is dislike you guys. Simply means in this case i am choosing SLOB's side.. last set i chose LoR's side cause i felt they were more right. See, it is possible to swing both ways.. Ok that didn't sound good.. lol it is possible to... just forget it you know what i mean lol

Mhaphew
10-16-2009, 19:17
lol it's all good.. I was just being snarky :)

and do i support Maggio? No way.. I will never support him. We simply support truth, justice and the American way.. ;)

jk maggio.. We support whoever we feel is right. And in this case, i feel SLOB is more right then LoR. It doesn't mean is dislike you guys. Simply means in this case i am choosing SLOB's side.. last set i chose LoR's side cause i felt they were more right. See, it is possible to swing both ways.. Ok that didn't sound good.. lol it is possible to... just forget it you know what i mean lol

Its ok, the truth is out, you swing both ways...

pron
10-16-2009, 19:18
no but do you remember me sending aid packages? I wasn't able to do sanctions last set cause we didn't have many members and couldn't afford the tech for them. The only thing i could do was send Aid... Which i did!

Send an aid package this set instead of sanctions???

Mr President
10-16-2009, 19:29
Its ok, the truth is out, you swing both ways...

lmao...

Send an aid package this set instead of sanctions???

OMG.. are you kidding me? There has been no greater supported of LoR then myself since pretty much when NW started and just cause i don't agree with how LoR handled this your going to forget yrs of things and make it look like i was unfair in this situation.

Last set i was not able to declare sanctions. This set i was. As you see i have not sent Aid to them while also placing sanctions on LoR..

Whatever, i'm not going to defend how i feel about this. I have worked hard for LoR. Sorry if i don't agree with how you handled this situation.

I will honor the silence thing now..

pron
10-16-2009, 20:07
OMG.. are you kidding me? There has been no greater supported of LoR then myself since pretty much when NW started and just cause i don't agree with how LoR handled this your going to forget yrs of things and make it look like i was unfair in this situation.

Last set i was not able to declare sanctions. This set i was. As you see i have not sent Aid to them while also placing sanctions on LoR..

Whatever, i'm not going to defend how i feel about this. I have worked hard for LoR. Sorry if i don't agree with how you handled this situation.

I will honor the silence thing now..

Sanctions>Aid
Done--in your view--for the same offense. If you can somehow change that formula and make them equal, then it's not a double standard.

I know you've supported us in the past, but I stand by it being a double standard how you react to one situation and another. If anything, you should have limited your reaction this set to whatever measures you used last set.

P.S.--stop acting like we're going to war with you after no FA. I'm only stating what I think about your sanctions.

Shadowen
10-16-2009, 20:32
:popcorns::popcorns::popcorns:

doppy
10-16-2009, 21:58
I love you You love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
won't you say you love me too

Shabaz K
10-16-2009, 22:00
I love you You love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
won't you say you love me too

if only you willing to share some of those credits of yours:D

Dakouten
10-16-2009, 22:42
Who wants a bet?

How many pages does this thread goes?

k959
10-16-2009, 23:29

mr p i just wanted to point out one fact about this part of your post... ali is a idiot and shouldnt have been in charge a co leader maby but not a true leader. but thats just my opinion

Devil
10-17-2009, 03:53

THe double standard has nothing to do with revenge, it has to do with the fact that they didnt use FA last set, and now that LoR hit them without using appropriate FA its some huge deal now. The double standard is they expect people to use FA when they dont use it themselves.

Pre ill be one of the first ones to say Ali is probably not the best choice for an overall leader, but the fact is you all are acting like LoR is the only nation to ever war without reason. WLF did it just as much as we did, although "WLF" isnt around a good core of their members are and they were just as bad as us except for never as big. yet they arent gone after set after set and made out the be the bad guys.

But as for LoR getting a chance to prove themselves? Lets take a quick look at the "new servers" so called clean slate.

1st Round: LoR nets, trys to net and Gets hit out of nowhere by SLOB

2nd Round: LoR nets, trys to net and Gets mass suicided by TTG, in turn have very good evidence that a SLOB member had something to do with it and are pretty sure SLOB wont let them retal they way they want so LoR wars, and guess what were the Evil Axis that just pushes people around because we are the bad guys.

3rd Round: Hasnt happened yet But 90% probabitly SLOB and member from TTG fs LoR.

And pres me and you have worked out alot of issues, and yes you've helped me and i have helped you, you're probable the Nation Leader i respect most in this game, and i dont remember anytime in the recent past that LoR has every hit a nation you were leading for no reason. (at least when i'm leading)

Now you are right that this game needs a nation like LoR "the bad guys" It always has, Esto,Viets,BG'ers and list goes on, its just were too stubborn to leave as they did :)

pron
10-17-2009, 10:46
Now you are right that this game needs a nation like LoR "the bad guys" It always has, Esto,Viets,BG'ers and list goes on, its just were too stubborn to leave as they did :)

TTG and Menace could fit the bill--they were the ones this set that were AA'ing and then grabbing, went to war for no reason, and are still warring despite a peace being worked out...

Mr President
10-17-2009, 21:17
THe double standard has nothing to do with revenge, it has to do with the fact that they didnt use FA last set, and now that LoR hit them without using appropriate FA its some huge deal now. The double standard is they expect people to use FA when they dont use it themselves.

I can see where you are coming from on this. I did see SLOB make a huge attempt to end the constant warring between your two nations and then all this happened and it just seemed like LoR just made a lot of assumptions and didn't give SLOB a fair chance due to a couple of members. I can understand the frustration of the Anton and Z issues you have.. I still say that if given the chance, Maggio would have followed through on your wishes. But i don't know for sure and now we will never know. As for the slates being cleaned perhaps it's time we just have a all out Global war. We do this from time to time and maybe it's time again. But a couple nations need to agree that it ends this set and for the few following sets, FA work will be a top priority. I don't know i'm just making suggestions. Something needs to give cause it's just stupid warring the same nations over and over each set.

its just were too stubborn to leave as they did :)

I'm glad you guys are that stubborn. Game would be lonely without you.

TTG and Menace could fit the bill--they were the ones this set that were AA'ing and then grabbing, went to war for no reason, and are still warring despite a peace being worked out...

I agree both of these nations could be a couple more evil nations. Question is, if they get warred would they stick around?

Mhaphew
10-17-2009, 22:45
I can see where you are coming from on this. I did see SLOB make a huge attempt to end the constant warring between your two nations and then all this happened and it just seemed like LoR just made a lot of assumptions and didn't give SLOB a fair chance due to a couple of members. I can understand the frustration of the Anton and Z issues you have.. I still say that if given the chance, Maggio would have followed through on your wishes. But i don't know for sure and now we will never know. As for the slates being cleaned perhaps it's time we just have a all out Global war. We do this from time to time and maybe it's time again. But a couple nations need to agree that it ends this set and for the few following sets, FA work will be a top priority. I don't know i'm just making suggestions. Something needs to give cause it's just stupid warring the same nations over and over each set.

I'm glad you guys are that stubborn. Game would be lonely without you.

I agree both of these nations could be a couple more evil nations. Question is, if they get warred would they stick around?

The problem with these evil nations, is they always fail because of one simple rule...

They always want to go after LoR

If you really want to start an evil nation, DONT HIT LOR ON YOUR FIRST SET!

anglewing
10-18-2009, 00:39
Now you guys are retaliating NS? what did they ever do to you? do you have to be violent with every nation possible?

pron
10-18-2009, 00:45
Now you guys are retaliating NS? what did they ever do to you? do you have to be violent with every nation possible?

#131 and #135 were TTG restarts who were using spy ops to hit our states from NS. We only went after those states--not NS as a nation.

L P
10-18-2009, 01:54
The NS state in question exploded about 8000 of my buildings.

CommunistCapitalism
10-18-2009, 03:05
The problem with these evil nations, is they always fail because of one simple rule...

They always want to go after LoR

If you really want to start an evil nation, DONT HIT LOR ON YOUR FIRST SET!

i would put that to the test, gladly.
don't jinx yourself :thumbup:

nosejam
10-18-2009, 08:26

Slightly off topic but if you try to accuse me of all these things then you are wrong, I was very accommodating of LoR when I led [S], some will say I was too soft on you but you guys made all the right noises; you may well have done it all and asked your members to do things "without your permission" but I took you guys at your word so stop playing the victim card.

BeeNo
10-18-2009, 20:14
you were too soft on them then nose :P

Shabaz K
10-18-2009, 22:10
well the thing is LOR still is getting away with what ever it wants, and theres nothing but talks about but no action taken towards. LOR even this set is win/win.

everyone says they are down low but no other nation gets togather and invade them. LOR is the only nation united props to them

Mr President
10-19-2009, 16:25
P.S.--stop acting like we're going to war with you after no FA. I'm only stating what I think about your sanctions.

I must have missed this post.. :( This thread has become stagnant.. Let's get the chatting going again.. :)

In all my time when an ally has asked me to help, i have never used FA. I figure the FA work is over if there is already a war.

I don't see how this war is coming to an end. Maggio's demands were Pron and kanman delete to make up for the states you killed and then all would be settled.. I see both states are still alive so does this mean LoR denies SLOB's terms?

Mhaphew
10-19-2009, 16:56
I must have missed this post.. :( This thread has become stagnant.. Let's get the chatting going again.. :)

In all my time when an ally has asked me to help, i have never used FA. I figure the FA work is over if there is already a war.

I don't see how this war is coming to an end. Maggio's demands were Pron and kanman delete to make up for the states you killed and then all would be settled.. I see both states are still alive so does this mean LoR denies SLOB's terms?

No,

It means we are still negotiating

MAGGIO
10-19-2009, 18:32

Because of what you did I dont think LOR should be able to finish first place and I dont think Pron or Kanny should not be able to finish at all.

This is what I asked for.

SLOB has lost 3 good high ranking states and Anton. We ask for two LOR states in return.

Kanman in return has asked me to simply undeclare preps, adn he has declared peace. I hardly see that as fair.

I dont think my request is so far out of line, and beyond that LOR didnt even offer any retal or deletion of any state in return.

I asked for 2/3rds of whta was taken, and in return they offered next to nothing. They didnt even offer half of what I was asking...wtf?

The anton issue is dead and gone. He pissed you off and you killed him...so thats off the table. You got exactly what you wanted out of that deal.

pron
10-19-2009, 18:34
This is what I asked for.

SLOB has lost 3 good high ranking states and Anton. We ask for two LOR states in return.

Kanman in return has asked me to simply undeclare preps, adn he has declared peace. I hardly see that as fair.

I dont think my request is so far out of line, and beyond that LOR didnt even offer any retal or deletion of any state in return.

I asked for 2/3rds of whta was taken, and in return they offered next to nothing. They didnt even offer half of what I was asking...wtf?

The anton issue is dead and gone. He pissed you off and you killed him...so thats off the table. You got exactly what you wanted out of that deal.

Maybe next time you'll be sure not to let your top ranking states invite in known terrorists.

MAGGIO
10-19-2009, 18:44
I guess your unwilling to comprimise? How many LOR states will you let get killed over this?

SLOB has no choice as they did not previously. On the other hand LOR has many choices.

We are certainly willing to accept less than what was taken, but is LOR willing to do the same?

Anton is dead, you got what you wanted. Three others lay dead as well. Will you be willing to put your state down for that?

Mhaphew
10-19-2009, 19:34
I guess your unwilling to comprimise? How many LOR states will you let get killed over this?

SLOB has no choice as they did not previously. On the other hand LOR has many choices.

We are certainly willing to accept less than what was taken, but is LOR willing to do the same?

Anton is dead, you got what you wanted. Three others lay dead as well. Will you be willing to put your state down for that?

anton for some reason decided to play secret agent and try to hide in our nation without us knowing

JUST FYI.... fail...

MAGGIO
10-19-2009, 19:38
LOR was really willing to get some FA going and make a DRASTIC statement on how they are willing to work with other nations and shed some of the old skin we all accuse them of having.

LOR declares peace, Pron Deletes his state. SLOB, USA, and LOR will not war each other for the remainder of the set.

SLOB will continue to try very hard to continue FA will LOR, and will do everything they can in order to remain neutral with them. Especially for the remainer of this set.

Thank you LOR for showing us all that FA and negotiations can be met.

Mhaphew
10-19-2009, 19:41
Since the war is over, i move to have this thread locked.

Shabaz K
10-19-2009, 19:48
dont think LOR bashing is over yet

MAGGIO
10-19-2009, 19:54
dont think LOR bashing is over yet

Pron and Kanman really showed they are willing to work things out. they are to be commended. For some of you this will not be enough to erase years of bad memories, but it really is a good show of faith on LOR's behalf.

They should be credited for this.

23:51:15-2009/10/19Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=4)] has ended its War Preparation on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]23:42:24-2009/10/19America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=1)] has ended its War Preparation on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]23:41:27-2009/10/19Southern Farmers[SF (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=10)] has ended its War Preparation on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]23:40:16-2009/10/19Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)] has ended its War Preparation on America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=1)]23:40:13-2009/10/19Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)] has ended its War Preparation on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=4)]23:33:08-2009/10/19America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=1)] has ended its Sanctions on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]

Divine Intervention
10-19-2009, 19:57
anton for some reason decided to play secret agent and try to hide in our nation without us knowing

JUST FYI.... fail...

secret agent? listen you little twirp. i didnt try and hide in your pathetic piece of **** nation. notice how my flag is british idiot? ill repeat slowly so retards like you can understand - i had 300/100 turns. i was high, i wasnt gonna bother logging in to my NW msn and start asking ppl if they remembered the password (the old one didnt work) so i joined you guys and expanded my turns with tech. i dont have time to spy on your ****ty nation and im planning to leave it as soon as i can be permitted by the game mechanics. trust me if i wanted to spy on your nation i could have done it already and you wouldnt even be noticing.

MAGGIO
10-19-2009, 20:13
come on man...

-Z-
10-19-2009, 20:39
Legion of Retards are Trash.

Seems we all Agree on that.

I love how Pron decided to quit because he finally figured out he was only gonne get 2nd place.

made my day.

Z

Mr President
10-19-2009, 20:45
Pron and Kanman really showed they are willing to work things out. they are to be commended. For some of you this will not be enough to erase years of bad memories, but it really is a good show of faith on LOR's behalf.

They should be credited for this.

23:51:15-2009/10/19Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=4)] has ended its War Preparation on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]23:42:24-2009/10/19America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=1)] has ended its War Preparation on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]23:41:27-2009/10/19Southern Farmers[SF (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=10)] has ended its War Preparation on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]23:40:16-2009/10/19Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)] has ended its War Preparation on America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=1)]23:40:13-2009/10/19Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)] has ended its War Preparation on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=4)]23:33:08-2009/10/19America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=1)] has ended its Sanctions on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)]

Times like what we just had are what really makes this game fun.. (for me at least)

USA was geared up and ready to roll. I was headed for the declare war button when a message came through from Maggio asking me to join in a chat with LoR leaders. After about 5 min of back and forth chats between leaders an offer was laid on the table with a 30 second time frame. At 29.9 seconds later, the deal was made.. Now that my friends is brink of war lol.

This just goes to show that even as nations are headed to the battlefield, serious talks should and do happen. A huge amount of states were spared by this war not taking place.

I am pleased that an agreement was made and that LoR rose above the temptation to just throw in the towel. A lot of character was shown this evening.

secret agent? listen you little twirp. i didnt try and hide in your pathetic piece of **** nation. notice how my flag is british idiot? ill repeat slowly so retards like you can understand - i had 300/100 turns. i was high, i wasnt gonna bother logging in to my NW msn and start asking ppl if they remembered the password (the old one didnt work) so i joined you guys and expanded my turns with tech. i dont have time to spy on your ****ty nation and im planning to leave it as soon as i can be permitted by the game mechanics. trust me if i wanted to spy on your nation i could have done it already and you wouldnt even be noticing.

I love how Pron decided to quit because he finally figured out he was only gonne get 2nd place.

made my day.

Z

Pron didn't decide to quit. He deleted his state in order to save many of his fellow nation mates states. whether he was taking 1st or 2nd, deleting your own states in order to save a war from happening is very honorable. I applaud his decision and even more his sacrifice.

I understand that some of you do not like LoR for whatever the reason may be.. But i do ask that the posts remain respectful.. You can disagree, but respectfully disagree please.. :)

thanks

Shabaz K
10-19-2009, 21:17
i was soo forward to looking for a battle after i bought bombers instead of food, but oh well.

Mr P You should really attack someone just to spice the game/fourm up abit. lil drama never hurts anyone.:cool:

Diplomacy for the win!!!1

Disorder
10-19-2009, 21:40
I find it honorable what LOR did today..

Nice work! :dblthumbup:

Divine Intervention
10-19-2009, 22:09
I understand that some of you do not like LoR for whatever the reason may be.. But i do ask that the posts remain respectful.. You can disagree, but respectfully disagree please.. :)

thanks

sorry just wanted to clarify that my post was more of a rant against butt plug boy Mhaphew than LoR. not too bothered/angry with LoR atm/anymore tbh. although i do hope that Max doesnt leave SLOB because of LoRs actions this set :cursing:

MAGGIO
10-19-2009, 22:44
I am deeply moved by Pron and kanman...they really showed SLOB and others something pretty awsome tonight.

They gave a **** and they showed it. Quite a move, and nicely played.

-Z-
10-19-2009, 23:15
Times like what we just had are what really makes this game fun.. (for me at least)

USA was geared up and ready to roll. I was headed for the declare war button when a message came through from Maggio asking me to join in a chat with LoR leaders. After about 5 min of back and forth chats between leaders an offer was laid on the table with a 30 second time frame. At 29.9 seconds later, the deal was made.. Now that my friends is brink of war lol.

This just goes to show that even as nations are headed to the battlefield, serious talks should and do happen. A huge amount of states were spared by this war not taking place.

I am pleased that an agreement was made and that LoR rose above the temptation to just throw in the towel. A lot of character was shown this evening.

Pron didn't decide to quit. He deleted his state in order to save many of his fellow nation mates states. whether he was taking 1st or 2nd, deleting your own states in order to save a war from happening is very honorable. I applaud his decision and even more his sacrifice.

thanks

Pron decided to quit 2 days ago when he realized that #94 was going to beat him.

But I suppose if you all are into this now thats fine.

:-)

Z

-Z-
10-19-2009, 23:31
Someone needs to start a new thread titled :

"The Nobility of LOR"

I'm sure it would get to like 100 pages.

Z

doppy
10-19-2009, 23:33
I see one narcissistic, one immature, two neurotic and zero mature defense mechanisms here. I guess certain individual just can't let it go until he pushes his all good all bad view point of others into bystanders' heads.

I think the whole tension is resolved for now, and we should applaud both sides for what they did, especially the leaderships and individuals who made their sacrifices to make both parties understand each other better. Hopefully, this will stop the propagation of hate in future sets in this server.

And -Z-, really now, I don't think you're the one with the best position to be acting out here. You're the one who flamed this whole war by AAing LOR in the first place, hiding in SLOB and playing meaning word games with your state name. It's rather regretting to see you keep on flaming the hate on this thread between 2 nations which neither you belong to. Not to mention after TTG was defeated you're oh so eager to make the thread about LOR's AA on SLOB before the war thread was even made. I'd hate to let the entire population see you as the jack*** in this server. Stop flaming the hate. Let it go will you? It's just a game. Grow up.

-Z-
10-19-2009, 23:46
I see one narcissistic, one immature, two neurotic and zero mature defense mechanisms here. I guess certain individual just can't let it go until he pushes his all good all bad view point of others into bystanders' heads.

I think the whole tension is resolved for now, and we should applaud both sides for what they did, especially the leaderships and individuals who made their sacrifices to make both parties understand each other better. Hopefully, this will stop the propagation of hate in future sets in this server.

And -Z-, really now, I don't think you're the one with the best position to be acting out here. You're the one who flamed this whole war by AAing LOR in the first place, hiding in SLOB and playing meaning word games with your state name. It's rather regretting to see you keep on flaming the hate on this thread between 2 nations which neither you belong to. Not to mention after TTG was defeated you're oh so eager to make the thread about LOR's AA on SLOB before the war thread was even made. I'd hate to let the entire population see you as the jack*** in this server. Stop flaming the hate. Let it go will you? It's just a game. Grow up.

Why would U hate to let everyone know I am a Jackass?

NEWS FLASH : I AM A JACKASS

Thats what AA'ing someone out of 1st place for no reason does.

I've been playing this game for a long time off and on. it's not often hat I get a chance to finish 1st... Frankly I do not have the time to be a great netter, I am but a lowly Peon bound to work and sleep, not to mention family and spouse. Last set, I had the chance, it was clean. I sent 1 AR at a state that tripple taped me numerous times beforehand.

Then out of spite and pride LOR AA'd me down.

At least now you all won't be wondering... why is -Z- such a jackass...??

:think::

Z

Devil
10-20-2009, 03:54

made my day.

Z

aww look at little zman all upset and jealous that WLF never amounted to anything other than LoR's lapdog. Even during your prime you were nothing more than my puppet, then again maybe I should be thanking you for being my b!tch. so thanks Z

Raul
10-20-2009, 04:27
hasnt anyone noticed? Anton is the real evil in this game, not LOR, not USA,not Max Logan, well max a little but we really should have seen this comming when Anton started getting all game credits for himself. All nations shall unite and find Anton and kill him, he is friend of Osama Bin Laden... =P

pd: Anton you owe me a starcraft! ;)

Divine Intervention
10-20-2009, 06:16
i said id play starcraft with you if you joined me in my nation. you didnt so no starcraft :P

Dogma
10-20-2009, 07:46
Someone needs to start a new thread titled :

"The Nobility of LOR"

I'm sure it would get to like 100 pages.

Z

Yeah, not so much

BeeNo
10-20-2009, 08:08
oh ****, i used to love that game, raul i'll play a starcraft game with ya, add my msn!!!

Bee_No69@hotmail.com

-Z-
10-20-2009, 09:14
aww look at little zman all upset and jealous that WLF never amounted to anything other than LoR's lapdog. Even during your prime you were nothing more than my puppet, then again maybe I should be thanking you for being my b!tch. so thanks Z

lol gotta hand it to ya Devil, that was a nice Bash.

Even got WLF in there.

:fight:

How thoughtful of you :-)

Z

pron
10-20-2009, 11:04
Thats what AA'ing someone out of 1st place for no reason does.

I've been playing this game for a long time off and on. it's not often hat I get a chance to finish 1st... Frankly I do not have the time to be a great netter, I am but a lowly Peon bound to work and sleep, not to mention family and spouse. Last set, I had the chance, it was clean. I sent 1 AR at a state that tripple taped me numerous times beforehand.

Then out of spite and pride LOR AA'd me down.

At least now you all won't be wondering... why is -Z- such a jackass...??

:think::

Z

You forgot the part where you were trading GB with ComCap all through the beginning of the set, and then ComCap AA'ed Kanny out of 1st, and you grabbed Kanny directly afterwards. The 1 AR was just icing on the cake for reasons to kill you. And you did have the chance, but it was by no means clean.

Mhaphew
10-20-2009, 11:33

We are at war with your nation and somehow you are in our nation all of a sudden?

I DONT ****ING CARE IF YOU HAD 1 ****ING BILLION TURNS , you stay the **** out of our nation! You are the ****ing reason this god **** war started

How hard is that for your 12 year old brain to understand?!

Max Logan
10-20-2009, 11:55
Deepest of respect to Pron and LoR!

Deleting a top state really shows a lot of dedication! Much appreciated!

Devil
10-20-2009, 12:09
We are at war with your nation and somehow you are in our nation all of a sudden?

I DONT ****ING CARE IF YOU HAD 1 ****ING BILLION TURNS , you stay the **** out of our nation! You are the ****ing reason this god **** war started

steriods.... stop taking them :P

Mhaphew
10-20-2009, 12:15
steriods.... stop taking them :P

My skin is turning green!!

I think im turning into the incredible hulk!!

Nope, im just gonna throw up all those pills i just popped
::puked::

On a side note, i never noticed this smiley.....

fighting:0:

Dogma
10-20-2009, 13:29
I take it radio silence is over?

Mr President
10-20-2009, 14:04
Deepest of respect to Pron and LoR!

Deleting a top state really shows a lot of dedication! Much appreciated!

oh my gosh.. i never thought i would see the day i would read such a thing.

max, positive rep for you my friend.

Max Logan
10-20-2009, 16:12
What`s with you people? I can be nice too! :o

Xavior
10-20-2009, 16:13
What`s with you people? I can be nice too! :o

Good one.. :laugh:

Divine Intervention
10-20-2009, 18:17

no i think you dont understand. i dont care that we are at war with you guys. i wanted to have some tech expanding my turns and i got it now go suck it little boy (not that it matters anymore cos were not at war anymore) oh and the reason this war started is because of LoR not me no matter how you try to spin it. oh and in regards to me staying out of your nation - you dont tell me to do anything kiddo. ps you really should stop trying belittle my intelligence considering its painfully obvious that im much smarter than you and over the course of my life have received a much better education. anyway if you want to continue raging your little e-penis at me you can do it over msn. send me an offline message and ill answer it in a couple of weeks when i log on next :rolleyes:

Bram Gotink
10-20-2009, 19:51
no i think you dont understand. i dont care that we are at war with you guys. i wanted to have some tech expanding my turns and i got it now go suck it little boy (not that it matters anymore cos were not at war anymore) oh and the reason this war started is because of LoR not me no matter how you try to spin it. oh and in regards to me staying out of your nation - you dont tell me to do anything kiddo. ps you really should stop trying belittle my intelligence considering its painfully obvious that im much smarter than you and over the course of my life have received a much better education. anyway if you want to continue raging your little e-penis at me you can do it over msn. send me an offline message and ill answer it in a couple of weeks when i log on next :rolleyes:

You're sure you should be running for 2nd Year Councillor @ WarwickSU ? Calling people names in discussions, no matter who, no matter who started calling names, is not the right thing to do.
Just be civilized, until they've gone too far, and then fire it all at once. That'll shut them up !
Or, and this is a technique applied in the Belgian Parliament, read a tour guide to China... out loud. I'm telling you, listening to that crap for two days and you'll forget the reason you were discussing in the first place.

OT:
nothing to add

L P
10-20-2009, 20:31
You're sure you should be running for 2nd Year Councillor @ WarwickSU ?

Warwick? I thought he went to Hogwarts?:think::

kitoy
10-20-2009, 22:22
Enough of this thread, see my thread in GD section.. :D