PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Set...

Mr President
10-22-2009, 15:21
This set NW has seen some new things.. The UN feature was used a lot and now i see we have our first official game featured surrender.

14:23:59-2009/10/22 afganistan[89] has Surrendered to German Death Machine[346]

Max Logan
10-22-2009, 16:10
The UN should do something about that Death Machine! :o

Bright
10-22-2009, 18:19
Of course, one of their members claims they didn't have the time to kill us, which is what we could say in return (1 inactive out of 3 total members), along with having been outnumbered by them.

Either way, mission accomplished for the time being...

Lord Burch
10-22-2009, 22:29
A Surrender's a surrender. Therefore, in the name of The German Death Machine, I declare afghanistan to be the second principality of The German Death Machine!

All Hail the Death Machine, all Hail Lord Burch!

Divine Intervention
10-22-2009, 23:18
i joined afganistan in an attempt to help/teach them in this war yet frankly their effort left more to be desired and as such i have left. if you want training contact me in slob next set.

Lord Burch
10-23-2009, 00:31
i joined afganistan in an attempt to help/teach them in this war yet frankly their effort left more to be desired and as such i have left. if you want training contact me in slob next set.

I'll be running Legacy of Gauron (My new group name next round) so if you want to help my men and I improve, feel free to join!

Max Logan
10-23-2009, 08:20
*Looks at his F priv*

****, it`s tempting!

Disorder
10-23-2009, 08:49

Wow, I traveling personal trainer.... interesting PT:::

Devil
10-23-2009, 10:18
*Looks at his F priv*

****, it`s tempting!

If you do it ill join slob and help you :)

Max Logan
10-23-2009, 11:58
If you do it ill join slob and help you :)

OMG! Everyone hold me! *reaches out*

FrogBu
10-27-2009, 17:33
Yo, Mr. P... An idea about Sanctions... How about Sanctions limiting to only war type of attacks and not SAs... SAs aren't really a 'war' attack tbh... I could see AA, KE, GA or whatever... But SA? Seriously, there shouldn't be a limit to SAing during sanctions as it can royally screw people over... I am not just saying that I felt the brunt of the USA/LoR sanction... But, others could as well... Limiting the #s of targets makes for more farming of states and that's not beneficial nor should be allowed by way of a Sanction.

Land is land, but 10 AAs hurt more then 10 SAs.

Please, consider this as it's a valuable game modification.

pcgluva
10-27-2009, 18:50
FrogBu that is the point of the sanction, most of the time we will not war unless need be meaning we will not normally use war attacks, but if a nation is pissing you off declare sanctions and it will truely hurt them if they cannot attack you unless they declare war

FrogBu
10-28-2009, 06:21
FrogBu that is the point of the sanction, most of the time we will not war unless need be meaning we will not normally use war attacks, but if a nation is pissing you off declare sanctions and it will truely hurt them if they cannot attack you unless they declare war

I guess you can not read or whatever... Sanctioning war based attacks would be more useful then sanctioning SA as well. You bottle neck those who are trying to do successful netgaining.

I was always logging out top 5, but after USA/LoR got their 5ka+ every 36 hours, it became very diffcult to keep up with anything. Sanctioning SAs is pointless, it's LAND not killing a **** state.