PDA

View Full Version : LordOfEnvy Checking in

lordofenvy
11-07-2009, 11:10
Hey everyone I am new to the site so i thought that I would introduce myself so hear I am dont kill me in the game please :laugh:

Dogma
11-07-2009, 11:17
We don't get killed, we just restart and kill again. Welcome to the game, if we can help, just let us know. You can add me to your msn if youlike mbutler4019@hotmail.com

nosejam
11-07-2009, 11:20
Welcome welcome, I'd recommend joining a nation, otherwise Ultimate Tactician will invariably try to kill you :p, he's a *****cat really.

BeeNo
11-07-2009, 17:07
Congrats, your the coolest player to post in this thread until i just posted this. you just won 5 mil forum credits. i'll make the transfer now.

Lord Burch
11-07-2009, 20:02
Nah, I'm not gonna kill a former LoLer, that is, if he joins me in forming The Legend Killers.

Dogma
11-07-2009, 22:46
Nah, I'm not gonna kill a former LoLer, that is, if he joins me in forming The Legend Killers.

Why you want to kill me? I ain't done a thing to you

Lord Burch
11-08-2009, 03:33
You aren't the only Legend. My career will advance to new heights at the expense of Legends.

Mr President
11-08-2009, 11:51
Why you want to kill me? I ain't done a thing to you

Don't feel bad Dogma.. From what i gather, i am pretty high on his kill list lol..

Everyone always wants to kill the admins :( poor admins..

Hey UT, did you like the gifts sent back to you? I couldn't let you send me all those gifts and not return the favor lmao.. :)

Lord Burch
11-08-2009, 18:08
Don't feel bad Dogma.. From what i gather, i am pretty high on his kill list lol..

Everyone always wants to kill the admins :( poor admins..

Hey UT, did you like the gifts sent back to you? I couldn't let you send me all those gifts and not return the favor lmao.. :)

lol...yeah, it was nice....lol

-Z-
11-08-2009, 18:09
Greetings

Z

Magalya2
11-30-2009, 21:32
**Enter the area and find LoE **

yoo hoo LoE , it is me Mags :laugh:

I just join the Nation War and my my i am lost hehe

If someone could direct me to Mr President , i would grandly appreciate :blush:

**Fixes her beautifull wig while waiting for Mr President **

Mahdi
11-30-2009, 21:59
I shall direct you to El Presidente.. Insults always get his attention

Mr. President is a lilly lived scum bucket who needs to quit eating Dogma's food and go hide in the corner god blammit.

Magalya2
11-30-2009, 22:08
**Listen to Lord Madhi and wonder **

Dogma's food you say !!!!

Never heard about it , maybe you could send me some :)

If ask with a please of course ;)

**Lady Mags waits happily for her plate of Dogma's food thinking that Lord in here seems to be very welcoming :) **

Mr President
11-30-2009, 22:08
My Darling Lady Mags... I see you have met my servant mahdi. He isn't much to look at, but man he can really spit shine a toilet.

I am delighted you have chosen to join us here in the land of Nation-Wars. I'm positive once you make it past the initial period of being lost and not knowing what you are doing you will enjoy your time spent with us.

My state is #2 and my door is always open. Feel free to send me a private message on these forums if you so shall wish.

*Mr President now bows to the Lady and then turns and asks his humble servant Mahdi to show Lady Magalya2 to her room.*

Shabaz K
11-30-2009, 22:11
My Darling Lady Mags... I see you have met my servant mahdi. He isn't much to look at, but man he can really spit shine a toilet.

I am delighted you have chosen to join us here in the land of Nation-Wars. I'm positive once you make it past the initial period of being lost and not knowing what you are doing you will enjoy your time spent with us.

My state is #2 and my door is always open. Feel free to send me a private message on these forums if you so shall wish.

*Mr President now bows to the Lady and then turns and asks his humble servant Mahdi to show Lady Magalya2 to her room.*

Have you ever heard of thing called fresh air?

Mr President
11-30-2009, 22:17
lol

Mr President
11-30-2009, 22:19
**Listen to Lord Madhi and wonder **

Dogma's food you say !!!!

Never heard about it , maybe you could send me some :)

If ask with a please of course ;)

**Lady Mags waits happily for her plate of Dogma's food thinking that Lord in here seems to be very welcoming :) **

Dogma is a member of our community. He has been with us a long time and is well respected. Him and some of the other members go back and forth with sarcastic remarks. :)

Shabaz K
11-30-2009, 22:19
lol

well i was refering to that lord and other stuff related to her old game lol

Shabaz K
11-30-2009, 22:20
Dogma is a member of our community. He has been with us a long time and is well respected. Him and some of the other members go back and forth with sarcastic remarks. :)

his prehistoric::oops::D

Magalya2
11-30-2009, 23:30
**Seeing Mr President appear brought warmness in her Undead Red Heart **

Mr President , it is such a pleasure to finally meet you in here :)

Lord Madhi is your servant you say .

ohh , i see that you treat them well , if i judge by the corpulence of the Lord Lady Mags said with a little laugh

And who would be the Lord Jigger , if i may ask ,

One of your toy ::oops:

I mean Body Guard :p Lady Mags add retaining a laughter

Mahdi
12-01-2009, 00:16
I must refrain from asking El Presidente if I have to leave the room after showing her there... Just found me a new hottie that likes fast cars and big trucks.

As for Jigger, he is well our how do you say it resident lepper

Magalya2
12-01-2009, 02:17
You may dispose servant Madhi :)

Enjoy your evening ;)