PDA

View Full Version : FYI

Mr President
03-09-2008, 11:28
I will be working on upgrading the credits program today. A newer version with many of the fixes we need has been released.

I uploaded it this morning, but it crashed the forums. So there is an issue somewhere. I put the old file back up so the forums would work, but i plan on
testing it more today to find the error.

The game will not be effected, only the forums. So if you log on later and they don't come up, just give it a little time.

thanks

pcgluva
03-09-2008, 11:39
note takin

Missionary
03-09-2008, 12:28
lol, i wondered what was up earlier :P

k959
03-09-2008, 13:03
just as long as i dont lose my credits im happy

Mr President
03-09-2008, 14:00
I figured out the problem why it crashed..... :unsure:

But in order for me to do this upgrade i have to turn the forums off till it is completed.. Won't take me to long to do that. But i plan on waiting till later tonight to mess around with it. Not as many people are on then. So if you try to log on and they are down, just wait longer! lol..

@k959- if something was to happen and ppl lost there credits, i would manually add them back in for them.. So to be safe, you all should write down what you have.. I will also print off a copy to have. but there shouldn't be any issues with the upgrade.

Mr President
03-10-2008, 12:27
OK the upgrade is complete.

Many bugs have been fixed. The main one is the bank. Now all members can
take out loans without us clearing it first.

Each member can take up to 1 million per loan and have up to 5 loans.

Once you pay off your loan, it automatically comes off but you have to wait
till the cron job. Which runs every nigh at midnight.

k959
03-10-2008, 12:52
y dont it show how much money u have in the bank?

Mr President
03-10-2008, 13:39
grrrrr.. didn't see that it was gone.

I'll look into it.. There are times i enjoy going in and just looking at my millions lol

Mr President
03-10-2008, 13:47
ok i must have missed something in the code. Cause in desert style your saved money doesn't show up, but if you go into the default style it does..

I will have this fixed soon. :P

k959
03-10-2008, 16:06
last i checked mr p i still have more credits then u and it just keeps growing

Mr President
03-10-2008, 16:45
oh sure just keep rubbing it in! lol

anyway, issue has been fixed! You can now see all your millions and gloat how you have so many more then me ;)