PDA

View Full Version : i need help

Shabaz K
11-09-2009, 19:42
im just playing around, but i want to creatre website, using a free one with a another website.

im a complete noob, but i wan to create website based on people who serve our community such as Police, the medics, firefighters etc...

just need help one which to go, or how to go,or what type of theme i use, what to start with any help is welcomed

Mr President
11-09-2009, 20:10
Your going to need a server to host it on.. You can check around there are free ones as long as you don't mind displaying there ads on your web page. You will also need to build it using HTML codes.. Unless you have the program where you can just enter what you want and it creates the code for you. But it's always best to dig in and build it yourself.. That way you learn how to do it..

Here is a great place to learn from..
http://www.w3schools.com/html/DEFAULT.asp

You can create your web page on your computer. Simply save it as a HTML file and then click on it and it will open in your browser and show you what it looks like. of course if you have links they won't work till it's on the server. Best thing to do is create all your pages and then load it on your sever and then finish off the little things.. :)

Shabaz K
11-09-2009, 20:14
yeah actually got a free hosting and i do know a very little bit about HTML, but thx you very much for the link i will look it up and prolly use to help me create this into a good piece of art for a noob.

i did some HTML when i had my TNG forum dunno if they are diff. or not.

im only doing this for fun, or better getting my knowledge of it.

dont care about ads

thxs again for the site