PDA

View Full Version : Calling all website developers ASAP

Divine Intervention
11-09-2009, 20:34
if you are good at designing awesomely looking websites, and you have some free time and you are interested in entering together with me a long term business project (with proper legalities sorted out) i can guarantee you a partnership with a society/organization that will be considered one of the biggest student run groups in Europe in 5 years time and will have already established links with USA Uni groups in 8 or so years time..fully established network. all of this being set up and funded by me. i already have hundreds of pounds of my own money to help kick start this (potentially upto 2k pounds), i have friends willing to invest up to 8k pounds...i have CEO of massive company who has already made deal with me to provide cheap stock goods for one of our many many events (which would generate income for me, business for all and profit for society). anyway in the next 3-4 days ill be converting my 30 page journal of ideas and business plans for the next 5 or so years into a powerpoint presentation which i shall then pitch to 2-3 top investment banks 2-3 management consultancies, 2 boutique law firms , my universities various funding committes for this kinda stuff, apply for goverment funding cos we shall be doing lots of charity work/social projects.

basically ive pretty much considered all i need to have considered. one thing im not sure who to choose to do is website design. i want our org to have something like this:

http://www.warwickentrepreneurs.com/ (my favourite - a society we will be working in very very close cooperation with)

http://www.wfsocieties.com/

or

http://www.waipes.com/

all of these websites belong to societies which will be working in close tandem with my one (infact ill prob be on the exec of some of these finance societies) so whoever one of you chooses to help me might end up working with one of these guys.

if not i just need someone to create something similar like this. i cant guarantee money straight away but i will refer all the organizations website designing needs (and this will be a very entrepreneurial business investment organization) so whoever helps me will be getting lots of paid work in maybe 6 months...maybe less depending how all this works out...

im thinking of a launch date somewhere in July maybe one massive party then start preparing over summer then launch all the workshops + other stuff in 2010 Oct...

so yeah whos willing to help? if anything Maggio i seem to remember you saying youll pay someone 100$ if they refer business :D

Divine Intervention
11-09-2009, 21:16
btw i already have an idea of how id want the site to look (apart from the obvious clues present in the 3 links) and have already designed the societies logo...well i have the idea of what i want it to be just need someone to make it look good :D

L P
11-09-2009, 21:26
If you need a Food Service administrator let me know. :thumbup:

Dogma
11-09-2009, 22:04
Or a Mechanic, I can help. However, Pup is a web site designer, so I will let him know.

Divine Intervention
11-09-2009, 22:07
would be awesome thanks mike :) i mainy just need someone to create something...the running of the site will eventually be handed over to someone at University...

lotusfox21
11-10-2009, 11:29
Question: if you're in the us, could you still be a part of this venture? I doubt it'd have any effect due to the ubiquitous internet,but I'm makin' sure it's taken care of. If not, then i'll have to think about it.

Divine Intervention
11-10-2009, 12:33
i plan to spread my organization to the USA in maybe 7-8 years depending on growth and success in Europe.

Divine Intervention
11-10-2009, 16:24
tell you what guys, this is a bit too much to ask for for now without showing you an outline of what i have planned...so for now all i ask for is whod be willing to make me 2 logos? i know exactly what i want and can even send you a version of it in paint with some ****ty images...all id need you to do is think of a nice looking font for the writing and some better pictures.

who ever does it might just end up having his work being on the face of a very very very big organization.

whoevers willing to do this will get a big hug from me, lotsa credits and in time a symbolic donation via pay pal as a thank you from a friend.

ps by accepting this offer you will obviously give up all rights and claims to the image/picture etc etc blah blah (although you can refer to it being your design if you want e.g. as part of your resume for job or w/e just id have full ownership of it )

sorry if this sounds so formal, just im planning to make this very very very big. i see lots of way for how i can make this money making...i just spoke to some people and i now have face to face ability to talk to the chief editors of biggest newspaper in uk for my target area as well as someone who worked all his life as getting massivly popular djs and acts for events lol so i could hold massive events. etc

BeeNo
11-11-2009, 19:16
so this organization puts on charities and events? i can see you have a large list of people you've asked to donate $$$ to you. but what exactly will you be doing?

Dakouten
11-11-2009, 21:07
Hey Anton, me and maxkiller are interested in the logo part.

Contact me for details. :D

Heres my sample works. Sample Logo Works (http://61.9.93.41)

Divine Intervention
11-13-2009, 01:01
hey dakouten, thanks for the offer, atm i have a russian girl i know doing the logo but im sure il need more help in the future and i know you guys are good so i might be contacting you in the future :)

btw all those logos look quite good...but im gonna wait and see how the logo which the russian girk i know made looks like...cos at the end of the day...i will be recruiting a mainly female board of directors for a reason :P

but nah im doing this all on meritocracy...soon enough the ppl i have atm wont be enough for all the work that will be needed to get done hehe.

@ beeno - so many ppl asked me and i have the plan to answer them but i wont show it until i have the tradekaros and the copy rights :p

Divine Intervention
11-13-2009, 16:50
okay i got my legal team and i got people working on the logos and the designs and the website. i already bought 2 sites and registered a further 2. once the logos etc are complete were gonna start hosting our site (although it will say that its under development obvs)

i NEED NEED NEED someone who can make me an amazing power point presentation (using other things too like videos which others will make etc etc) to present my presentation/business plan to investors at a conference i will be attending.

anyone interested? those who are imperssive enough candidates will get professional contracts to work for us.

your main competition atm is:

byali.co.uk

but ive been having trouble contacting him...

btw to show you i am serious i can send you my resume with all my details including my real life msn which not many of u have the priviledge of knowing :P