PDA

View Full Version : Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

Lord Burch
11-10-2009, 13:31
Alright dude. I will prove I am the better man of this game. You should have some GAs and some terrorising resulting in partial destruction of your airforce. That is my message of calling you out.

Me vs you, no allies, no help. Winner is the one who has the highest score by the end of the round.

Deal or No Deal?

Max Logan
11-10-2009, 14:08
I think you`re in for heck a lot of trouble! :thumbup:

Lord Burch
11-10-2009, 14:25
It will be worth it.

jeff_capes
11-11-2009, 08:44
UT does 5 or 6 GA's on Mhaphew.

UT is in SLOB, Mhaphew is in WLF

SLOB has 13 members, WLF has 15

Plus states and net are fairly good.

Looks like an even war. Think WLF should attack SLOB for this, letting one of their members GA you for no reason other than disliking him. Its just not cricket, lol

:think:: :thumbup:
Armyy

Hoebawt
11-11-2009, 12:03
Maggio MSN Now

Mr President
11-11-2009, 12:13
UT does 5 or 6 GA's on Mhaphew.

UT is in SLOB, Mhaphew is in WLF

SLOB has 13 members, WLF has 15

Plus states and net are fairly good.

Looks like an even war. Think WLF should attack SLOB for this, letting one of their members GA you for no reason other than disliking him. Its just not cricket, lol

:think:: :thumbup:
Armyy

I don't think UT even thought of the fact that he was in a nation and statements like these raise tension levels between nations. If this was or is going to happen then both parties would need to leave there nations and do this on there own.

Hoebawt
11-11-2009, 12:42
23:22:20-2009/11/06 Gauron of Legacy(#48) has left the nation.

UT left WLF to go to SLOB to Suicide Matthew... even tho matty and i never really got along he is sailing under the WLF banner and will Receive Full protection From all WLF members so i suggest Maggio or Dogma to plz msg me so we can handle this b4 more useless GAs are done

btw UT.... this isnt a soloplayer game... its a teambased game 1v1 are pointless

BeeNo
11-11-2009, 14:22
sounds like mhaphew is backing down

nosejam
11-11-2009, 14:31

Yep, letting other people fight his battles for him, I won't think any differently of him though paci

Lord Burch
11-11-2009, 16:14
Ok, I was never taught any extra BS like retals, etc. I was taught one thing in this game, to war and kill. So can I PLEASE get a CLEAR explanation of all this extra BS? And if we have these things, there's almost no point to having turns (Except straight-out building, which is boring and seems like a pointless concept, and will remain so unless convinced otherwise. Hey, I'm a bloodthirsty killer, I can't help it.) Oh, and BTW, I left because the members were a bunch of tools, not even considering or thinking about helping me make a nation next round, they were totally a**hole-ish about it!

k959
11-11-2009, 16:23
ok here is mostly what u need to know about personal grudges. if u want to take someone out u have a grudge against u join a nation u think will war them fastest, or u could do what others have suggested both out of their respected nations and on there own a true 1vs1. now if u dont do it this way u have 2 options really, u can attack them anyway u see fit and then most likly die from their nation or kicked from yours and killed by them. and last but not least one thing u could do is attack the state u want to hit and then delete yours aka suiciding which is looked down upon in the game

Mr President
11-11-2009, 16:23
Ok, I was never taught any extra BS like retals, etc. I was taught one thing in this game, to war and kill. So can I PLEASE get a CLEAR explanation of all this extra BS? And if we have these things, there's almost no point to having turns (Except straight-out building, which is boring and seems like a pointless concept, and will remain so unless convinced otherwise. Hey, I'm a bloodthirsty killer, I can't help it.)

If you create your own nation you have the right to run it any way you want. You can war who you want, try to kill who you want, but just know that there are those who will fight back and you may get you and your nation mates killed.

When you join a nation you generally follow the lead of that leader. Not everyone in the game is blood thirsty, so not everyone will war that much. But you shouldn't join a nation with your own agenda cause it only causes trouble..

Best solution, create your own nation and war like hell :)

Lord Burch
11-11-2009, 16:26
If you create your own nation you have the right to run it any way you want. You can war who you want, try to kill who you want, but just know that there are those who will fight back and you may get you and your nation mates killed.

When you join a nation you generally follow the lead of that leader. Not everyone in the game is blood thirsty, so not everyone will war that much. But you shouldn't join a nation with your own agenda cause it only causes trouble..

Best solution, create your own nation and war like hell :)

I would, but thing is, NO ONE'S JOINING. Not even a consideration, so WTF's the point of this game? HONESTLY!

Mr President
11-11-2009, 16:31
I would, but thing is, NO ONE'S JOINING. Not even a consideration, so WTF's the point of this game? HONESTLY!

nobody is joining cause they don't know you yet. It takes time to get a nation off the ground.. if you build it, they will come :) just takes time..

k959
11-11-2009, 16:37
ya to start a nation u kinda have to be well established and have people who like u this happens alot of the time by doing what established nations leaders tell u to do and earning respect of the people who u play with. after u have earned enough respect with those people u then ask them to start a nation with u. after that then its just a matter of recruting more people in(easly done with new people) and teaching them how u want to play the game. and to answer your question what is the point of the game well there is multiple answers because everyone has there own point. me i have 2 points for this game right now and thats to finish well set after set and to help the nation i am in to get the top net, now i used to have another set that seem to be simulare to yours which was kill as many states as i could, most net killed for the nation and top net for the nation which was almost always the case with lor

and damit mr p im trying to help so go away :p

Max Logan
11-11-2009, 16:55
Oh, and BTW, I left because the members were a bunch of tools, not even considering or thinking about helping me make a nation next round, they were totally a**hole-ish about it!

WTF? One more word about SLOB...

Max Logan
11-11-2009, 16:58
And UT, you should learn from another new member, LordGrim, he got his nation in set 2, and got many old players join!

Ok he got a little help at it :laugh:

Ragnar
11-11-2009, 17:45
I would, but thing is, NO ONE'S JOINING. Not even a consideration

Every one knows that if they join your nation, they'll end the round dead, D-E-A-D dead!! :D You should change your name to UltimateDeath or the Grim Reaper. :D

Max Logan
11-11-2009, 17:58
Every one knows that if they join your nation, they'll end the round dead, D-E-A-D dead!! :D You should change your name to UltimateDeath or the Grim Reaper. :D

Actually, you said... quite pro his move...

BeeNo
11-11-2009, 18:05
maybe look for someone to co-lead with, that usually sparks interest :D

find 2-4 co-leaders and you got a nation, also look for players without a nation and the good old N next to their name. these are good players to send recruitment msg's to.

do you have any friends/family who would be interested in joining your nation? thats usually a good place to start, i had my brother playing for awhile that was always fun.

Lord Burch
11-11-2009, 19:02
WTF? One more word about SLOB...

Dude, I was talking about WLF. SLOB is merely a group my type obviously doesn't belong in. That's the reason I left SLOB.

Lord Burch
11-11-2009, 19:04

lol....I would, but I'm not sure if I can change my forum name, if so I'd change it to UltimateRellik (Killer spelled backwards.)

Mr President
11-11-2009, 19:46
lol....I would, but I'm not sure if I can change my forum name, if so I'd change it to UltimateRellik (Killer spelled backwards.)

changing your forums name is as easy as sending the administrator a formal request to have it changed.. :)

Xavior
11-11-2009, 22:58
And UT, you should learn from another new member, LordGrim, he got his nation in set 2, and got many old players join!

Ok he got a little help at it :laugh:

I'm sure it helps when Rass is your brother ;)

Hoebawt
11-11-2009, 23:07
Dude, I was talking about WLF. SLOB is merely a group my type obviously doesn't belong in. That's the reason I left SLOB.

Im sorry u didnt feel right with us at wlf.... I guess u dont see how its not coo to just advertise for another nation in our ingame msg.... U didnt even Introduce urself or try to get to know any of us.... who knows maybe at another place or time

Hoebawt
11-11-2009, 23:09

No its not about backing down... I havent even talked to him about it.... Im sure he would be up for it but thats not how this game is played.... u dont see the US gov sending one guy to fight Osama

northbabylon
11-11-2009, 23:41

find 2-4 co-leaders and you got a nation, also look for players without a nation and the good old N next to their name. these are good players to send recruitment msg's to.

do you have any friends/family who would be interested in joining your nation? thats usually a good place to start, i had my brother playing for awhile that was always fun.

actually, i told him i would have co-lead next set...people like me right? :D

Max Logan
11-12-2009, 00:29

well... :laugh:

ooga booga
11-12-2009, 00:39

:think:: ..... no. :P :laugh:

Missionary
11-12-2009, 05:11
I'm sure it helps when Rass is your brother ;)

only in NW, im sure it many other aspects of life its quite the opposite lol

or you could make a nation and then take 3-4 days off several times during the set and leave your members to do what they want hehe. thats pretty much what we did bee :D

p.s. would you be annoyed if i randomly AAd you abit further along in the set for funzzies?? lmao.

BeeNo
11-12-2009, 13:43
haha :D

2 inactive leaders is better than 1?

btw, i noticed you accidentally joined the wrong nation, i'll give you some time to remedy that mistake of yours :P

and i found a typo, "or you could make a nation and then be gone all but 3-4 days during the set and leave your members to do what they want hehe. thats pretty much what we did bee "

there fixed for missionary :D

Lord Burch
11-12-2009, 15:04

btw, i noticed you accidentally joined the wrong nation, i'll give you some time to remedy that mistake of yours :P

and i found a typo, "or you could make a nation and then be gone all but 3-4 days during the set and leave your members to do what they want hehe. thats pretty much what we did bee "

So far, including northbabylon, Dogma, and myself, we have four members signed up for next round.

Xavior
11-12-2009, 15:47
You might want to think twice about letting Nball in ;)

Max Logan
11-12-2009, 17:09
So far, including northbabylon, Dogma, and myself, we have four members signed up for next round.

Dogma? lol

You know he`s 100 and ****ing 11 :D (Katt Williams remark to McCain)

Lord Burch
11-12-2009, 19:02
Dogma? lol

You know he`s 100 and ****ing 11 :D (Katt Williams remark to McCain)

lmfao.

Missionary
11-14-2009, 11:07

inactive/expanding/indy doesnt work tbh. thats why ive gone farmer and decide to just undercut the hell out of TNG :D lmao.

i will join if andy gets the title 2-Stroke :)

Lord Burch
11-14-2009, 21:48
inactive/expanding/indy doesnt work tbh. thats why ive gone farmer and decide to just undercut the hell out of TNG :D lmao.

i will join if andy gets the title 2-Stroke :)

What do you mean by that?

Lord Burch
11-14-2009, 21:49
Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician/UltimateRellik

Victor: UltimateTactician/UltimateRellik by murder.

Missionary
11-15-2009, 16:29
What do you mean by that?

im sure he gets it :P

but seriously, will join if ya give him that title :D

Lord Burch
11-15-2009, 19:54
im sure he gets it :P

but seriously, will join if ya give him that title :D

Not the point. I have to understand before I do anything.

northbabylon
11-15-2009, 20:54
Not the point. I have to understand before I do anything.
if he is refering to what i think it is...
A) vinny is an ******* :)
B) just do it lol, we need the members :)
C) Its a long story, i posted it here once before, and got in RL trouble cause of it -_-

Lord Burch
11-16-2009, 00:09
C) Its a long story, i posted it here once before, and got in RL trouble cause of it -_-

PM it to me.

northbabylon
11-16-2009, 01:04
PM it to me.

the post was deleted lol...so i couldn't pm it to you. and its really just a funny story pretty much making fun of myself.

Mr President
11-16-2009, 17:21
today was a nice sunny day.. What a great time of year.. :)

DBozMen
11-16-2009, 18:16
21:32:58-2009/11/16 World Liberation Front[WLF (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=15)] has declared War on Break Down The Walls[DKO]
Reason: You killed our Member now We kill you

Last i checked both states were outside of a nation when this battle between the 2 of them happened. It was a fair fight so why would WLF go off and kill a 1 man nation?

If he killed him while he was inside WLF then i could understand.. But this was just plain bullying.. :thumbdown:

since when can a death state join a nation?

Lord Burch
11-16-2009, 18:32
That's it. You've made this personal. I'll go after every single member of yours and do my best to destroy WLF. I was tired of him being a ****** bag to me...so I killed him. F**k Z. I don't care anymore.

YOU'RE F.*.*.*.*.*.*. DEAD!

Mr President
11-16-2009, 18:36
since when can a death state join a nation?

hmmm it appears that i have made a BIG mistake.. I was under the impression that he wasn't in your nation when he was killed. Well don't i look like a huge tool right now lol..

My Apologies to WLF for making this accusation without getting 100% solid evidence..

I shall now edit my post so something more fitting.. :)

MAGGIO
11-16-2009, 23:20
That's it. You've made this personal. I'll go after every single member of yours and do my best to destroy WLF. I was tired of him being a ****** bag to me...so I killed him. F**k Z. I don't care anymore.

saw this coming from a mile away.

Hoebawt
11-17-2009, 00:29

You shouldnt take it personal kid.... Would you let me kill one of ur members coz i didnt like them? I dont think you would... If you wanna talk PM me ur msn.....

DBozMen
11-17-2009, 01:52
today was a nice sunny day.. What a great time of year.. :)

lol

Devil
11-17-2009, 05:17

ROFL...

looks like i might join WLF next set :P

jeff_capes
11-17-2009, 08:46
Where is Mhaphew then, surely he has something to say about this?

Disorder
11-17-2009, 08:50

Is'nt he busy restarting?

Missionary
11-18-2009, 14:39

did you neg rep me because of that? seems abit harsh :(

northbabylon
11-18-2009, 16:02
did you neg rep me because of that? seems abit harsh :(

no i neg repped you cause of a bad joke :P

Missionary
11-19-2009, 01:12
so why dint you give me poss rep for the 2-stoke gag? that was funny i thought :P

Lord Burch
11-19-2009, 01:13
so why dint you give me poss rep for the 2-stoke gag? that was funny i thought :P

Because I don't get the joke.:D

Mhaphew
11-19-2009, 17:20

Yeah, of course I do.

I decided to lay low, quite a while before this this fag decided to hit me or even declare war on me.

And I see he succeeded in killing me, which is fine, its not the first time ive died since i started playing this game in '03.

All I can say is good job on killing an inactive state, it only took you a, a week? Maybe more?

Thats all good, good job, and how fast did WLF kill you after you killed me?

good good

Ok, well next time if I were you I would think twice about whatever your little brain is thinking of doing.

northbabylon
11-19-2009, 18:45
Yeah, of course I do.

I decided to lay low, quite a while before this this fag decided to hit me or even declare war on me.

And I see he succeeded in killing me, which is fine, its not the first time ive died since i started playing this game in '03.

All I can say is good job on killing an inactive state, it only took you a, a week? Maybe more?

Thats all good, good job, and how fast did WLF kill you after you killed me?

good good

Ok, well next time if I were you I would think twice about whatever your little brain is thinking of doing.

he said right from the beginning, his beef was with you, not with WLF. Infact, i liked how he stood his ground and still killed you. He is still new, he doesn't know the effective ways to war yet. He will with time, and that just shows dedication. Z and Hoe, stated many times that if he did any type of war attack against you or any other state in wlf they will be swift with their action. WLF is an established nation, and UR is just a new state still learning the ropes.
Cheers for UltimateRellik!

Mhaphew
11-19-2009, 18:54
he said right from the beginning, his beef was with you, not with WLF. Infact, i liked how he stood his ground and still killed you. He is still new, he doesn't know the effective ways to war yet. He will with time, and that just shows dedication. Z and Hoe, stated many times that if he did any type of war attack against you or any other state in wlf they will be swift with their action. WLF is an established nation, and UR is just a new state still learning the ropes.
Cheers for UltimateRellik!

Yeah I agree, congrats! He did a good job! yay he killed a state!

Lord Burch
11-20-2009, 21:24
Hey, Mr. President! Can you get rid of Mhaphew's sig?

The part that calls me a fag? SERIOUSLY!

Devil
11-21-2009, 04:44
Hey, Mr. President! Can you get rid of Mhaphew's sig?

The part that calls me a fag? SERIOUSLY!

want some frechcrys with that whaaaamburger?

nosejam
11-21-2009, 05:21

Hope you're not representing the community at large, I remember how p'd off everyone was with Nuktos' Faglist. Pretty sure so many ppl complained about being called out Svenne took away his sig.

Max Logan
11-21-2009, 05:53
Hope you're not representing the community at large, I remember how p'd off everyone was with Nuktos' Faglist. Pretty sure so many ppl complained about being called out Svenne took away his sig.

Thew community says : we don`t give a ****!

Let them fight! We want some blood and action!

Lord Burch
11-21-2009, 19:39

Dude, you can go f**k yourself for all I care.

Max Logan
11-22-2009, 03:57

Dude, take a chill pill!

Devil
11-22-2009, 04:23

typical childish response i expected from you.

You're too predictable kid... grow up

Lord Burch
11-22-2009, 18:52
typical childish response i expected from you.

You're too predictable kid... grow up

You're even more idiotic than I thought you were. I was sure you would've gotten the message by now, Devil. Let me spell it out for you, since apparently you can't decipher the info by yourself.

I-DO-NOT-CARE-WHAT-YOU-THINK.

Am I clear? Stop trying to insult me. The fact that you're trying and FAILING, is childish in of itself.

Mahdi
11-22-2009, 19:24
You're even more idiotic than I thought you were. I was sure you would've gotten the message by now, Devil. Let me spell it out for you, since apparently you can't decipher the info by yourself.

I-DO-NOT-CARE-WHAT-YOU-THINK.

Am I clear? Stop trying to insult me. The fact that you're trying and FAILING, is childish in of itself.

Grammatical FAIL

Mr President
11-22-2009, 19:31
I'm not sure why everyone is giving him a hard time. He made a statement, he stuck by it and he died for it.. He isn't the typical ones you guys can transform into what you want. He plays his own way and he is fine with being killed for it. Wish we had more like him.

Mahdi
11-22-2009, 20:40
hey I stuck up for what I believed in it got me killed... I played the game for a bit under a guise and then just got bored of being ridiculed

BeeNo
11-22-2009, 21:39
yeah but you smell funny

Lord Burch
11-22-2009, 21:42
Grammatical FAIL

Actually, I did that on purpose, to sound like I'm talking in the speech pattern JFK would always speak in.

Lord Burch
11-22-2009, 21:50
I'm not sure why everyone is giving him a hard time. He made a statement, he stuck by it and he died for it.. He isn't the typical ones you guys can transform into what you want. He plays his own way and he is fine with being killed for it. Wish we had more like him.

I'm glad you understand, Mr. President. Those against me shall eventually die at my hands...or those who insult me or ridicule me. Next round will probably be the bloodiest of rounds ever to be. That is because the amount of those who irritate me is growing. Luckily for me, I'll have quite a few members to my own nation who agree with me and/or sympathize with me. I may be a future Legend Killer, but now I'm thinking of going way beyond that, based on how most treat me. I'm starting to feel as if I've got to destroy nearly everyone here...almost anyways. USA's safe for now, as Mr. P nor anyone else in the USA is going out of their way to piss me off. You have been warned. I have the least amount of patience for insults. I made Mhaphew die at my own hands to make an example of such, as Mhaphew wasn't really a Legend in any right. He just went out of his way to piss me off.

Mahdi
11-22-2009, 22:08
ooh this could get interesting... if only I had an internet connection for Dec/Jan set... I could return home or maybe even go somewhere else and have "fun"

northbabylon
11-22-2009, 22:58
i actually like this kid, he sticks to his guns.

Devil
11-23-2009, 09:28
I'm glad you understand, Mr. President. Those against me shall eventually die at my hands...or those who insult me or ridicule me. Next round will probably be the bloodiest of rounds ever to be. That is because the amount of those who irritate me is growing. Luckily for me, I'll have quite a few members to my own nation who agree with me and/or sympathize with me. I may be a future Legend Killer, but now I'm thinking of going way beyond that, based on how most treat me. I'm starting to feel as if I've got to destroy nearly everyone here...almost anyways. USA's safe for now, as Mr. P nor anyone else in the USA is going out of their way to piss me off. You have been warned. I have the least amount of patience for insults. I made Mhaphew die at my own hands to make an example of such, as Mhaphew wasn't really a Legend in any right. He just went out of his way to piss me off.

yea you killed him... then they killed you back and you created this thread and cried about you getting killed. You run your mouth and kill someone and then when you get killed yourself act like it wasnt warrented.

The fact is you can't back up your mouth and your just going to get yourself and the people who follow you killed again and again.

Hoebawt
11-23-2009, 10:23
yeap thats pretty much wats going to happen...

Mr President
11-23-2009, 18:45
ah don't be such hard asses.. Am i the only one who enjoys reading his posts? Come on you have to admit it's funny and nice seeing someone with some spunk around here..

I really enjoyed the part where he said USA is safe for now.. :) It's always nice to know we are safe.. To the rest of you biatches.... reap what you sow :)

BeeNo
11-23-2009, 19:07
agreed, its been awhile since we've had a new guy show up active on forums and willing to get down, dirty and challenge some people.

Lord Burch
11-23-2009, 20:00
Is it just me, or is it true that only Devil and WLF are complaining about me killing Mhaphew. Again, Mhaphew started it by insulting me. Let me say this: This next round will be one of the bloodiest EVER. Don't be surprised if half or more of the accounts in the game become obliterated next round. Appease me now, else you too will die. Next round will be known by NW as 'Bloody December.' THAT I promise you!

Devil
11-24-2009, 02:52
Is it just me, or is it true that only Devil and WLF are complaining about me killing Mhaphew. Again, Mhaphew started it by insulting me. Let me say this: This next round will be one of the bloodiest EVER. Don't be surprised if half or more of the accounts in the game become obliterated next round. Appease me now, else you too will die. Next round will be known by NW as 'Bloody December.' THAT I promise you!

I'm just saying that your actions have consequences... Your not all powerful and we all know it. You're new thats why a lot of people here have sympathy for you. I don't you've been here long enough to realize that killing someone over some dumb reason will you killed yourself. (unless you're big enough to defend youself) and you aren't. You can talk yourself up all you want but and make empty promises. Guess what none of us are scared of you, and im almost willing to bet that if you do get a few people in a nation and kill someone that your nation will be killed off.

But hey prove me wrong it will be interesting...

BeeNo
11-24-2009, 05:26
that seems to be accurate UT. just know that WLF and LOR and 2 long established war nations. i mention lor because devil lead them for a long time. they are the type of nations that are large enough and experienced enough that they can sometimes war the whole game and occasionally win, depending on whose around at the time.

but hey i've warred over forum insults before ;)

its hard to take a brand new nation of players into a war set. you never know where their loyalties are. and sometimes a leak can be hard to find. its for this reason i rarely accept players into my nation who aren't new to the game.

Lord Burch
11-24-2009, 21:03
I know that actions have consequences. In fact, I killed Mhaphew out of consequence for insulting me. The fact that WLF went after me just because I killed one member, and note only ONE member, they had to be a bunch of a**hats and bomb my account. I didn't have problems with WLF, just that c*ckbite Mhaphew, and yet they went an*l about it. Now, I'm working on a little special reward for such a cowardly act. BTW next round, isn't mere empty promises, but rather a goal, wholesale slaughter. It was going to be just Legends of this game, but now I'm not gonna be discreet in my choices. Like I said, we're going to kill roughly 50%-75% just because we can. Very few will survive. That's why I christen this upcoming round 'Bloody December'. Prepare to see ALOT of blood. I AM NOT AN IDIOT. You're the ones who misunderstand. Now as for my 'reward' (If it makes it in time) will obliterate WLF. So I hope it makes it in time. It'll be a little early christmas present if so, I hope you'll like it. If not, I could always arrange for another 'Present'. These promises aren't empty, but rather goals and ambitions. Sometimes it turns out like you wanted it to, sometimes it doesn't and/or turns out better. See you in 'Bloody December.'

Ragnar
11-24-2009, 21:18
This next round will be one of the bloodiest EVER. Don't be surprised if half or more of the accounts in the game become obliterated next round

Something tells me, next round you'll be destroyed before you can even yell out...ATTACK!!!

Xavior
11-24-2009, 21:46
I don't know if this has been explained yet, but WLF killed you because you killed one of their nation members. Nations don't just offer perks like NA, tech, etc, but there is usually an agreement that the members look out for each other. In this case, you killed Matthew. Obviously WLF will respond by killing you.

Lord Burch
11-24-2009, 23:00
Something tells me, next round you'll be destroyed before you can even yell out...ATTACK!!!

you might just be first on the list! jk lol.

Lord Burch
11-24-2009, 23:14
I don't know if this has been explained yet, but WLF killed you because you killed one of their nation members. Nations don't just offer perks like NA, tech, etc, but there is usually an agreement that the members look out for each other. In this case, you killed Matthew. Obviously WLF will respond by killing you.

It's been overexplained, but again I must reiterate that in the very beginning, this is/was an issue between Mhaphew and I. I challenged him AND went after him ONE ON ONE. It's not my fault WLF got butthurt over that. Especially since it's Mhaphew. So of course I'm pissed, and rightfully so. So now I must destroy WLF in any way I can to finish my vengeance. If the 'Present' makes it here...WLF will die. Simple as that. You see, it's near christmas time, and everyone looks forward to their presents. WLF was kind enough to give me an early one, and so I must repay their 'kindness' tenfold. Whether or not it's this round or next, WLF will get their presents. Merry early christmas NW! Your gift? Your blood splattered over the halls, your bones hung on the christmas tree. Your stocking stuffers? Steel tacks. Instead of Santa raiding your cookies, Jets fly over and blow up the house.

What a wonderful time of year! The season of giving...

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

(Yeah, I know it's a tad early, but I'm in the spirit already!:tongue::)

Ragnar
11-24-2009, 23:55
you might just be first on the list! jk lol.

er...er...er...remember, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here!!!! You should be protecting me!!! :D:D

Next round there should be just two war nations...your nation...and every one else in one nation, and all through out the round we all try to destroy your nation, and your little nation *tries* to destroy us!! If that doesn't generate a ton of drama, nothing will!!! :D:D And when it comes to a war game, nothing is better than major drama!!!! :D:D

Mahdi
11-25-2009, 00:11
I have to give him credit for thinking he can take out a warring nation all by his lonesome... If only I had a steady connection through december and knew I had the time, I would join my comrades in warding off this mosquito but Im pretty sure they can handle it... can you say 5 day war preps?

Shabaz K
11-25-2009, 00:14
I have to give him credit for thinking he can take out a warring nation all by his lonesome... If only I had a steady connection through december and knew I had the time, I would join my comrades in warding off this mosquito but Im pretty sure they can handle it... can you say 5 day war preps?

dont under-estimate anything yet, he prolly can get anti-wlfers to join his cuase, after all he has been on the spotlight of this set.:cool:

Mahdi
11-25-2009, 00:26
dont make me come to canada and find you jigger! he might be able to but he did also threaten to leave 50 - 75 percent of the game in ruins... so out of what 100 players that limits him to who would help

doppy
11-25-2009, 00:45
UT + BAX = axis of evil against the world!

Max Logan
11-25-2009, 02:10
It's been overexplained, but again I must reiterate that in the very beginning, this is/was an issue between Mhaphew and I. I challenged him AND went after him ONE ON ONE. It's not my fault WLF got butthurt over that. Especially since it's Mhaphew. So of course I'm pissed, and rightfully so. So now I must destroy WLF in any way I can to finish my vengeance. If the 'Present' makes it here...WLF will die. Simple as that. You see, it's near christmas time, and everyone looks forward to their presents. WLF was kind enough to give me an early one, and so I must repay their 'kindness' tenfold. Whether or not it's this round or next, WLF will get their presents. Merry early christmas NW! Your gift? Your blood splattered over the halls, your bones hung on the christmas tree. Your stocking stuffers? Steel tacks. Instead of Santa raiding your cookies, Jets fly over and blow up the house.

What a wonderful time of year! The season of giving...

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

(Yeah, I know it's a tad early, but I'm in the spirit already!:tongue::)

you may call in one on one, but if you kill a nation member, be sure, you`ll be killed in return. every time

so, have a bloody one!

Lord Burch
11-25-2009, 02:19
you may call in one on one, but if you kill a nation member, be sure, you`ll be killed in return. every time

so, have a bloody one!

I'll definitely not repeat my mistake and next time take the effort towards the whole group.

You too!

Lord Burch
11-25-2009, 02:22
er...er...er...remember, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here!!!! You should be protecting me!!! :D:D

Next round there should be just two war nations...your nation...and every one else in one nation, and all through out the round we all try to destroy your nation, and your little nation *tries* to destroy us!! If that doesn't generate a ton of drama, nothing will!!! :D:D And when it comes to a war game, nothing is better than major drama!!!! :D:D

That may be true, however the real way to protect yourself from us is to join us.

Max Logan
11-25-2009, 14:16
I'll definitely not repeat my mistake and next time take the effort towards the whole group.

You too!

who are you? does your group hold more then 1 person? if not, you`re no real treat to anything

BeeNo
11-25-2009, 14:52
he's the guy who's going to kill you if you don't join xeldx next set!

Missionary
11-26-2009, 10:02
max joins then i wont lmao :)

ooga booga
11-26-2009, 10:53
This Ultimate guy should get credit for killing a loud mouth posting LoRer. How can people possibly give him a hard time for such a worthy cause!? Well sir, I for one will applaud you Ultimate. :clap: :thumbup:

lol and someone from WLF should slap Hoe for letting Mhaphew in. :P

P.S. Hoe you suck, Madden sometime buddy. ;)

BeeNo
11-27-2009, 17:09
oooga sighting!

Max Logan
11-27-2009, 17:11
This Ultimate guy should get credit for killing a loud mouth posting LoRer. How can people possibly give him a hard time for such a worthy cause!? Well sir, I for one will applaud you Ultimate. :clap: :thumbup:

The LoR thing is not really actual anymore :laugh:

Xavior
11-27-2009, 17:48
max joins then i wont lmao :)

Good, we don't want you! :glare:

Devil
11-28-2009, 09:10

glad to see your still carying a grudge for more than a year... don't worry though in a few sets i may give you a reason to continue hating us :)

Max Logan
11-28-2009, 10:08
glad to see your still carying a grudge for more than a year... don't worry though in a few sets i may give you a reason to continue hating us :)

now that I started to like you, you say stuff like that! :p

Devil
11-28-2009, 12:03
now that I started to like you, you say stuff like that! :p

fine i take it back...::oops:

Ragnar
11-28-2009, 12:18
The real way to die is to join us.

qft

Max Logan
11-28-2009, 12:38
fine i take it back...::oops:

good man! :thumbup:

MAGGIO
11-28-2009, 13:32
seems like some of you really dont care what UT says, so why reply. If you dont think his words are worth much then why is this carrying on like it is.

lets mix it up true, but bashing someone to the point of not enjoying them selves is not needed. Hope everyone has a great set next set. I really like that smaller nations are fighting each other, instead of always the big ones.

Lord Burch
11-30-2009, 04:06
who are you? does your group hold more then 1 person? if not, you`re no real treat to anything

To make things clearer, at the time I meant the whole group as in WLF, not my one man clan of that round.

Raul
11-30-2009, 19:39
well who won ???

Lord Burch
11-30-2009, 19:56
I did. Look a few pages back. It should say victor:UltimateTactician by murder, it's back there somewhere. Half the pages was complaints by myself for being retaled by WLF, whom in turn got butthurt for my killing of Mhaphew. I even have his name in my kill sig.

Xavior
11-30-2009, 21:52
So is this thing still going on between you two this set or is it over?

Mahdi
11-30-2009, 23:18
they fight like a married couple... I just wanna know how come none of us were invited to the wedding

Lord Burch
12-01-2009, 01:57
So is this thing still going on between you two this set or is it over?

It's over, for now. He hasn't pestered/insulted me once. Very awesome. I sent the proper message.

NOTE THIS: Don't insult me. I can and most likely will go after you. Mhaphew is an example of proper silencing.

Lord Burch
12-01-2009, 02:00
they fight like a married couple... I just wanna know how come none of us were invited to the wedding

Not funny. If you didn't get the memo, then read the text that follows:

I don't take insults well. Mhaphew was proof. He insulted me, I silenced him.

BeeNo
12-01-2009, 02:08
so i shouldn't tell you that you smell?

like cabbage?

DBozMen
12-01-2009, 12:37
It's over, for now. He hasn't pestered/insulted me once. Very awesome. I sent the proper message.

NOTE THIS: Don't insult me. I can and most likely will go after you. Mhaphew is an example of proper silencing.

come on.... it was a pretty funny comment :)

Mhaphew
12-01-2009, 19:12
Not funny. If you didn't get the memo, then read the text that follows:

I don't take insults well. Mhaphew was proof. He insulted me, I silenced him.

**** off f**, you didnt silence me.

Do me a favor, and take your keyboard and shove if far up your ***, but be sure to remove your daddys **** before you do.

;)

Ill show you what its like to die over and over and over again...you better hope to god that i dont continue to kill you for the rest of your pathetic time you spend on this site.

BeeNo
12-01-2009, 19:41
:thumbdown:

please watch the language

Lord Burch
12-02-2009, 01:37
fu ck off fag, you didnt silence me.

Do me a favor, and take your keyboard and shove if far up your as s, but be sure to remove your daddys di ck before you do.

;)

Ill show you what its like to die over and over and over again...you better hope to god that i dont continue to kill you for the rest of your pathetic time you spend on this site.

Wow...and you say I act like a kid. Real mature. I beat you fair and square, and now you're whining about it. Awesome. BTW I don't fear you. Oh, and the fag thing...well, I really never cared for your opinion of me, since you know oh so little. I'm the next big thing, bigger than you'll ever be, so get used to my existence. I could always kill you again. No matter what, in the end, I am better than you.

Someone should put you to sleep permanently by lethal injection. Your existence here isn't necessary.

UltimateRellik 1, Mhaphew 0.

Lord Burch
12-02-2009, 01:41
so i shouldn't tell you that you smell?

like cabbage?

Don't ask stupid questions. Use your head. Does that sound like an insult? No, that was a child's retort.

Max Logan
12-02-2009, 01:50
fu ck off fag, you didnt silence me.

Do me a favor, and take your keyboard and shove if far up your as s, but be sure to remove your daddys di ck before you do.

;)

:huh:

I knew you were ****ed up

Lord Burch
12-02-2009, 05:26
:huh:

I knew you were ****ed up

He totally is.

BeeNo
12-02-2009, 06:46
Don't ask stupid questions. Use your head. Does that sound like an insult? No, that was a child's retort.

:laugh:

my mommy always told me there was no such thing as a stupid question :P

:spam::

Xavior
12-02-2009, 07:05
:laugh:

my mommy always told me there was no such thing as a stupid question :P

:spam::

You're right. There is only stupid people.

Mhaphew
12-02-2009, 13:56
Dude, you are a retard, i took the set off, did you notice that i didnt attack you once?

I was even approached by the leadership of WLF and they asked if I wanted to retalliate, I told them that I would not retal, but if you are going to be a little punk about it, then I will show you how to die, and stay dead...

Mr President
12-02-2009, 14:03
There is no longer a point to this thread. It's a personal issue between the two of you so please use the Private Message feature if you wish to continue this.

thanks