PDA

View Full Version : Hoebawt likes the COCKS

Minimus
03-12-2008, 21:09
I was just talking to him on msn, and since he's such a big Steve Spurrier fan, he's picking the gamecocks to win it all next year. Me, as a Clemson fan, will have to certainly disagree with his predictions.

Dogma
03-12-2008, 22:16
All I can say is Roll Tide

pcgluva
03-12-2008, 22:21
lmao wow brings back memories dogma :-p

ooga booga
03-12-2008, 22:41
My Bulls will be tearing it up in the MAC :cool: Go Buffalo, lol

Mr President
03-12-2008, 22:58
I was just talking to him on msn, and since he's such a big Steve Spurrier fan, he's picking the gamecocks to win it all next year. Me, as a Clemson fan, will have to certainly disagree with his predictions.

lol your too funny minimus.. I first saw the title and i'm thinking oh man now i have edit this ect ect ect... but then i read the post...

lol

k959
03-13-2008, 00:28
i know what you were thinkin mr p and i thought the same thing when i first saw it

ranger2112
03-13-2008, 14:11
nicely done :)

Minimus
03-13-2008, 14:25
Clemson has two of the best running backs in the country next year, Spiller and Davis. You must understand, Clemson fans hate the cocks. Probably as much as Dogma hates Auburn. And thank you Ranger.

Pupma
03-25-2008, 04:18
Being a member of the University of Alabama student body, I feel it necessary to point out that its becoming more "the fad" to hate LSU rather than Auburn. Don't get me wrong, I cant stand seeing the colors blue and orange together on anything, but I think its getting more along the lines of hating large felines (LSU tigers; Auburn Tigers) than just having a rivalry with Auburn. There are many different types of dislikes for other teams bama fans have. Like the disliking of the color Orange (Auburn; Tennessee...oh how I hate Rocky Top) and the afformentioned distaste for the tiger. That may be the real reason for the Alabama-Auburn rivalry, the coming together of two of the most despicable things I can think of; orange and tigers. But a true Alabama fan does have one love that he will admit to without a doubt if asked about it; and that, my friends, is the amazing sight of our Crimson-clad football heroes storming the field at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Not much else compares to seeing them bust through the doors and hearing the band play "Yea Alabama" and feeling the monsterous rumbling as every person in the stadium stands and cheers for our home team.
ROLL TIDE:dblthumbup:

Dogma
03-25-2008, 09:48
There are many different types of dislikes for other teams bama fans have. Like the disliking of the color Orange (Auburn; Tennessee...oh how I hate Rocky Top) and the afformentioned distaste for the tiger. That may be the real reason for the Alabama-Auburn rivalry, the coming together of two of the most despicable things I can think of; orange and tigers.

Well said, I could not have articulated this any better myself. :P

El DuKay
03-25-2008, 10:01
go gamecocks \o/

ooga booga
03-25-2008, 10:10
As a member of the prestigous University at Buffalo, there is nothing like being ranked dead last in Division 1 football. That is why our amazing fan support of 3 small sections cheered at every home game, despite horrible and terrifying weather. Us 400 UB fans cheered our school to a record 4 wins. 4 baby. Damm we are just that amazing. :thumbup: Our monster rivals of Temple suffered at the hands of us once again, as they are the team we usually get our 1 win off of. Now we have the satisifaction of knowing we will probably start the year ranked 100th instead of the dead last 113.

P.S. Half this post is sarcastic in case you don't know, I know my school is awful in football but hey we're improving, lol.

Pupma
03-25-2008, 22:47
well, personally I prefer college football over NFL because there are certain differences in rules of the sports. Plus the fact that every 4 years every team in the NCAA has a completely different team of players. in the NFL once a player signs to a team he usually stays there for a good while. its basically like watching the same games every year. I enjoy watching how a coach works with a constantly changing player base. my main reason, I guess I'm saying, is the fact that every year is different for college teams. Players graduate while other players are recruited. Its not so much that I try to cram as much football as possible into my life, on the contrary I cant sit down and watch any NFL games all the way through, including the super bowl. it just doesnt grab my attention like NCAA does.

^^My 2 cents on NCAA

-Z-
03-25-2008, 22:50
I don't enjoy watching sports too much...

sports with balls and what not that is.

I like fighting, Mixed martial arts. thats probably the only "sport" I WATCH.

Z

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2008, 06:25
well, personally I prefer college football over NFL because there are certain differences in rules of the sports. Plus the fact that every 4 years every team in the NCAA has a completely different team of players. in the NFL once a player signs to a team he usually stays there for a good while. its basically like watching the same games every year. I enjoy watching how a coach works with a constantly changing player base. my main reason, I guess I'm saying, is the fact that every year is different for college teams. Players graduate while other players are recruited. Its not so much that I try to cram as much football as possible into my life, on the contrary I cant sit down and watch any NFL games all the way through, including the super bowl. it just doesnt grab my attention like NCAA does.

^^My 2 cents on NCAA

I agree with that....I like college sports, as a whole, much more than professional sports.

Minimus
03-26-2008, 14:36
I think with professional sports, too many players these days wuss out with little injuries. College, there's something to prove every single game. Whether it be Arizona football trying to win just one game, or Clemson trying to get back to the BCS. A thumb injury isn't going to sideline the star running back, because he needs to be out there, has to prove himself to the scouts, and wants to win, rather than being worried about some paycheck.