PDA

View Full Version : -Z-, the builder (wlf vs sky)

SkyCat
11-13-2009, 13:44
happy building buddy.... 250 turns or so? ::oops: at least you can't suicide nobody in that time

and reason from war was joke, next time think better one :P
even my firs round in wow when you guy's kill entire our nation - was your reason better, something like "you all Estonians, not allowed to play here etc... kill-kill..."

actually only reason i log in nw few days ago'u was that this top1 guy who you suicide down say my in msn that he is top1 and i simply want to see that - as last time i see him playing he was problem to make dif. from sa and ar ;) - no offence roel

he is learning how to play, you aren't with all those years you are playing this game!

nosejam
11-13-2009, 13:58
We all knew there were going to be some "rubbish" reasons to war this set what with "you're LoR we don't need more reason than that!!!" not being an option.

Xavior
11-13-2009, 14:01
There was no other way -Z- had a chance to be #1 ;)

Max Logan
11-13-2009, 14:21
Welcome back! Have a nice stay!

I wonder if UN has a feature to block WLF from doing anything...like PM embargo and so on...tech cut...

Would be nice to use!

Some ****head nations should just go away

nosejam
11-13-2009, 14:24

Any cashers feel like making me number one? If all my food sells I can jump to the top :thumbup:

BeeNo
11-13-2009, 14:31
well there should at least be an option to boot a nation from the UN right? or move them from a front seat to the back row? :P

-Z-
11-13-2009, 15:32

I will not be #1.

there was not a chance for me to be #1.

State #3 will take 1st for the time.

I will drop, and possibly die, unless Sky is so sad that they can not kill 1 state.

Z

-Z-
11-13-2009, 15:34
And yes If I was netting I would be pretty angry about the loss of all my CS and built land.

Z

vussu
11-13-2009, 15:44
yea, that was not very nice from WLF :thumbdown:...I didn't double-tap anybody in top10, actually i did maybe only 2 times two attacs to somebody...but maybe they were so jealous or something

Max Logan
11-13-2009, 16:03
yea, that was not very nice from WLF :thumbdown:...I didn't double-tap anybody in top10, actually i did maybe only 2 times two attacs to somebody...but maybe they were so jealous or something

you`re reffering to a nation that get off by pissing people cuz they just feel like it. don`t take it personal, it`s just their 'thing'

what do you expect when one of the leaders is a suicider and they hold some of them in their nation

Divine Intervention
11-13-2009, 16:58
the same leader who played in SLOB over WLF for nearly half a year and helped SLOB members even when he wasnt there.

Max Logan
11-13-2009, 17:15
the same leader who played in SLOB over WLF for nearly half a year and helped SLOB members even when he wasnt there.

no one even meant you! :p
you`re not so important that everyone always mentions you

-Chris-
11-13-2009, 23:34
WLF's pissing people off without me? I'm sad:thumbup:

SkyCat
11-14-2009, 00:39
-Z-, be easy you will live this is your punishment... actually i'm to lazy to kill some ****** suicsiders, this is pointless anyway..... i just like to kill good players (like tnova, he is good - you not!), and ruin nice top states sets (those who can make records or stuff are the best).... that all ;)

Missionary
11-14-2009, 11:12
you`re reffering to a nation that get off by pissing people cuz they just feel like it. don`t take it personal, it`s just their 'thing'

what do you expect when one of the leaders is a suicider and they hold some of them in their nation

your sticking up for SKY or just hating WLF? cos SKY are a one unit one state nation with 7 feeder states for the NA n i bet they minipulate the market aswel.

well there should at least be an option to boot a nation from the UN right? or move them from a front seat to the back row? :P

i opt for a naught corner :P

KelpKris
11-14-2009, 12:45
your sticking up for SKY or just hating WLF? cos SKY are a one unit one state nation with 7 feeder states for the NA n i bet they minipulate the market aswel.

Actually we had 5 members most of the set. And what's wrong if some of us lack the time/motivation to play for top places and just spend our turns expanding?

Max Logan
11-14-2009, 12:50

Is that...like new? The big guy Anton did the same. I don`t remember you saying anything then...Nor any of the WLF states

James did if many times

Most all few member netting tags do it. How else you expect them to jump and keep the spot?

Get real or get lost! IUH:::

nosejam
11-14-2009, 13:55
Is that...like new? The big guy Anton did the same. I don`t remember you saying anything then...Nor any of the WLF states

James did if many times

Most all few member netting tags do it. How else you expect them to jump and keep the spot?

Get real or get lost! IUH:::

While all the points you're making are true, I'm not sure Vinnie actually cares he's just stirring lol

Tnova
11-14-2009, 15:23
-Z-, be easy you will live this is your punishment... actually i'm to lazy to kill some ****** suicsiders, this is pointless anyway..... i just like to kill good players (like tnova, he is good - you not!), and ruin nice top states sets (those who can make records or stuff are the best).... that all ;)

You and Z are long lost brothers. Because you both like the same thing, the difference is, you are saying it out loud and he is hiding behind some imaginary tax abuse claim.

PS. I love you both, please don't kill me :thumbup:

BeeNo
11-14-2009, 16:10
yes max we've never tried to war anton or sky before :P

oh wait, we did war both of them

zazibuzi
11-14-2009, 17:04
yes max we've never tried to war anton or sky before :P

oh wait, we did war both of them

jeah...and you lost this war against us...

BeeNo
11-14-2009, 20:07
:) i see you still have some of those kills in your signature :D

zazibuzi
11-15-2009, 04:19
and they are not disappear anywhere:P

-Z-
11-15-2009, 08:55
You and Z are long lost brothers. Because you both like the same thing, the difference is, you are saying it out loud and he is hiding behind some imaginary tax abuse claim.

PS. I love you both, please don't kill me :thumbup:

Imaginary Tax Abuse?

Well I will not argue that I enjoy Killing top states. But I will make a thread to explain Tax Abuse since people are asking me.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?p=82290#post82290

Now I am unsure of exactly how many states in Sky were Feeding the National Bank, but I know for sure #27 was, I suspect #21, and #90 as well.

I was not imagining this Tnova, I saw #27 jump up and down in NW all set, did intels and he usually had 8-10B on hand when he was lower.

anyone looking at the scores could see something was up with #27.

Z

Margus
11-15-2009, 10:09

No market manipulation was done and only 2 states helped the nation, others just collected turns or something. We (I was one of the 2 states that expanded and sold army, the other 1 made the state a day or 2 later so it missed turns) just wanted Roel to have some NA support to make it possible for him to be TOP1 cuz his state was AA-d by some random nationless state which seemed to be LoR's.

But back when I started to play domination (basically a copy of wow that was translated into Estonian) about 5 years ago, 3-4 of my first sets ended up me being dead. I hope Roel won't give up (his second set to be clearly top1 and he has been AA-d/killed) because he's a young player but very good already.

Devil
11-15-2009, 10:20
TOP1 cuz his state was AA-d by some random nationless state which seemed to be LoR's.

Uhh are you serious margus? Why blame LoR? we're not even around this set and Roel has played in LoR for a couple of sets. I dont know who was and neither do you. If you can prove it was a LoR member they did it on thier own and not on "LoR's Accord" but until you can prove who it is ill go ahead and say it was a jealous estonian.

Holy hell LoR aint even around this set and still getting blamed for stuff. You people are rediculous

Mr President
11-15-2009, 10:24
Well it is LoR's fault that my coffee pot didn't turn itself on this morning before i woke up.. So now thanks to LoR i had to sit and wait 10 minutes for my coffee to brew... Thanks a lot LoR! :sneaky:

Mr President
11-15-2009, 10:27
on a more serious note, if LoR is not around this set, then LoR can't be blamed... I played in LoR once a long time ago, so if i go out and suicide does that mean it's LoR's fault?

Come on people. Let's put the blame where it needs to be.

vussu
11-15-2009, 10:32
Holy hell LoR aint even around this set and still getting blamed for stuff. You people are rediculous

That happened last round :)

Margus
11-15-2009, 10:36
Uhh are you serious margus? Why blame LoR? we're not even around this set and Roel has played in LoR for a couple of sets. I dont know who was and neither do you. If you can prove it was a LoR member they did it on thier own and not on "LoR's Accord" but until you can prove who it is ill go ahead and say it was a jealous estonian.

Sorry for the confusing explanation, I meant LAST SET when the nationless dude AA-d Roel and did some defeated attacks on other states, including LoR's, but the defeated attacks reparation taxes were suspiciously low, seemed like he only tried to get defeated AA-s on other states than Roel with low amount of ships.
And it all happened right after Roel double grabbed one LoR member.... (he didn't know LoR forbids it.. but he didn't do any double grabs this set)

Devil
11-15-2009, 10:50
Sorry for the confusing explanation, I meant LAST SET when the nationless dude AA-d Roel and did some defeated attacks on other states, including LoR's, but the defeated attacks reparation taxes were suspiciously low, seemed like he only tried to get defeated AA-s on other states than Roel with low amount of ships.
And it all happened right after Roel double grabbed one LoR member.... (he didn't know LoR forbids it.. but he didn't do any double grabs this set)

well sorry to jump you so fast... last set i vaugely remember that. I don't remember him having the top spot, and if it was a grabbing issue i'm pretty sure kanman and pron would of retaled or do some fa and not have someone suicide.

Max Logan
11-15-2009, 13:10

Yeah, people, really, that getting old!

Blame WLF, as they decided just to kill the state and be done with ti! lol

Xavior
11-15-2009, 13:43
Well it is LoR's fault that my coffee pot didn't turn itself on this morning before i woke up.. So now thanks to LoR i had to sit and wait 10 minutes for my coffee to brew... Thanks a lot LoR! :sneaky:

Your machine actually turns on by itself before you wake up?

Where can I get one?

k959
11-15-2009, 14:07
umm u should go to walmart xavior last i checked they have almost everything someone could want to buy

BeeNo
11-15-2009, 15:25
how dare you suggest such a thing.

don't go to walmart, buy local!

Missionary
11-15-2009, 16:38
Your machine actually turns on by itself before you wake up?

Where can I get one?

not off of the LoR shopping site, the one devil sold Mr.P was obviously mis-labeled LOL.

jeah...and you lost this war against us...

depends on what our goals were :P

While all the points you're making are true, I'm not sure Vinnie actually cares he's just stirring lol

lol, let him think hes doing something good nosey hehe. someone with max's intelligence obviously knows that seeing as thats how xELDx has been run for along time now, except the one unit bit :P

Max Logan
11-15-2009, 17:40
lol, let him think hes doing something good nosey hehe. someone with max's intelligence obviously knows that seeing as thats how xELDx has been run for along time now, except the one unit bit :P

so you wanna compare intelligence with me? ok, I`m all ears, you can go on where we left our argument!

Go on, don`t be shy, you`re obviously so ****ing intelligent it won`t be a problem! Go on, Vinnie!

BeeNo
11-15-2009, 21:22
i am confused by both vinnie's and max's last postshelp:::

-Z-
11-15-2009, 21:58
umm u should go to walmart xavior last i checked they have almost everything someone could want to buy

In Canada they do not Sell Beer, Cannabis, or specialty Books!

Blah!

Z

-Z-
11-15-2009, 21:58
Has anyone seen Sky's WMD?

no?

well at least the are Liberated now right?

Z

MAGGIO
11-16-2009, 08:28
arent you claiming some glorified feeding Z, i think your confusing everyone with the tax abuse lable.

thanks for the message to all the UN leaders.

i knew WLF was going to war someone, just crossed my fingers it wsant gonig to be us.

-Z-
11-16-2009, 13:59
arent you claiming some glorified feeding Z, i think your confusing everyone with the tax abuse lable.

thanks for the message to all the UN leaders.

i knew WLF was going to war someone, just crossed my fingers it wsant gonig to be us.

Feeding/Tax Abuse same thing.

Butt he real reason was Skys WMD...

They are still out there... buried in the desert somewhere...

Im sure if we drill enough Oil wells, and send over enough Walmarts, we will find them one day... after all the CIA told us they were there...

Z

zazibuzi
11-16-2009, 16:52
wtf is WMD...and what is meant under that?

Max Logan
11-16-2009, 16:54
Weapons of Mass Destruction :laugh:

P.S. Here (http://www.****inggoogleit.com/)

SkyCat
11-17-2009, 09:07
Butt he real reason was Skys WMD...

:laugh:
why the heck you don't but this in reason line then? this would be one of the best reason ever like :spam:: ::oops:

MAGGIO
11-17-2009, 09:17
Weapons of Mass Destruction :laugh:

P.S. Here (http://www.****inggoogleit.com/)

classic...rep to you.