PDA

View Full Version : Eliot Spitzer

ooga booga
03-14-2008, 23:47
So the NY governor resigns after a sex scandal and now the Lt. Governor David Paterson will become the State's first African American governor but the more intriguing part is he is the nation's first legally blind governor. Thoughts on the Spitzer's prostitution ring? I think the funniest part was he arrested 18 people for a prostitution ring when he was attorney general yet at the same time he was paying prostitutes himself, lol.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880313041

Something to read up on if you have no clue what I'm talking about :P

northbabylon
03-15-2008, 00:51
she also walked out $4,300 richer....for two hours. What the hell was she doing that she charged that much.

Appletanks
03-15-2008, 02:22
she also walked out $4,300 richer....for two hours. What the hell was she doing that she charged that much.The ****ing governor that's what.

pcgluva
03-15-2008, 08:50
seeing im from new york it is covered alot more on the news by me, but its national also, he is going to go down as Cliante Number 9, one of the best parts of it is Hustler is offering Kristin (the prostitute) a million dollors for nude shots and playboy is trying to get in on the deal, i thhink she should give elliot his money back because hes made her famous

Crimson Shadow
03-15-2008, 11:44
I just find it funny that he spent something like $80.000 on prostitues.

pcgluva
03-15-2008, 12:18
lol i agree, completly and now his wife is still on his side, maybe she was in on a 3some =p

Crimson Shadow
03-15-2008, 13:52
she also walked out $4,300 richer....for two hours. What the hell was she doing that she charged that much.

Reminds me of Rat Race where the prostitute wanted like $3,000 or something like that.

esco
03-17-2008, 00:16
Their high end quality hookers. One of the perks for something like that is total privacy. He should sue for his money back :beer:

Norrisville
03-17-2008, 00:55
Sounds like you know what youre talkin about, esco :p.

By the way, they asked Lt. Gov Patterson his thoughts about what happened. He said he didn't see it coming. Thank you, goodnight!lol

esco
03-17-2008, 10:05
What can I say, I believe in quality :cool:

ooga booga
03-17-2008, 12:30
Sounds like you know what youre talkin about, esco :p.

By the way, they asked Lt. Gov Patterson his thoughts about what happened. He said he didn't see it coming. Thank you, goodnight!lol

:laugh: lol oh that was good. You get rep for that. :dblthumbup:

Norrisville
03-17-2008, 14:03
:laugh: lol oh that was good. You get rep for that. :dblthumbup:

I can't steal credit... one of my managers at work told me that, but I'll take the credit for spreading it out, because its gonna be overused in corny in about a week.

By the way, what do you guys think about that crane accident over the weekend?

northbabylon
03-17-2008, 19:26
thats pretty bad, 7 people now dead. =/ not to mention a lot of damage. And this is going to cause a lot of safety issues in NY.

Mwahahahaha
03-19-2008, 21:57
He obviously has some issues which he should see a therapist about.

I couldn't give a rat's *** about some big shot shagging chicks for money, but persecuting others for a crime he participates in himself is just, well, hypocritical to use the obvious term. Psycopath, I suppose is the technical description of his condition. Whatever you label him, he's just simply a f...ed up individual. The scary part is that people like him keep on getting to power whether we're talking about the government or private business. I wish him all the worst.