PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

Disorder
11-18-2009, 20:23
To all nation leaders -Dogma said he was returning home this set (To DAB) and hasn't, we want our family back, he must have been kidnapped and brain washed. We demand his immediate return.

Mr President
11-18-2009, 20:32
huh.. well that's funny he told me last set that he wanted to return home which was USA.. :think::

Disorder
11-18-2009, 20:34
:think:: Are you saying he is a trader? :think::

Brent168
11-18-2009, 20:37
this will be good

Divine Intervention
11-18-2009, 20:39
i will fully support DaB in any action they decide to take or that is taken against them. its about time someone here stopped being a *****...go Disorder!

-Z-
11-18-2009, 21:10
Dogma was suppose to come to WLF this set...

:blink:

Anyways, good times, Its fun to watch this.

I know its gonna be hard with the 3 turn attacks for a small nation.

Good Luck.

Z

Raul
11-18-2009, 21:12
Dogma is joining me and the Burning Crusade =)

Disorder
11-18-2009, 21:15
Dogma is joining me and the Burning Crusade =)

Where lies your proof?

Disorder
11-18-2009, 21:17
While trying to rescue Dogma, Their leader got in the way.. and was killing in battle, while Dogma was seriously injured.

GF2:":

Dogma
11-18-2009, 21:21
To all nation leaders -Dogma said he was returning home this set (To DAB) and hasn't, we want our family back, he must have been kidnapped and brain washed. We demand his immediate return.

i told Paul I was coming next set, **** it, not now!

pathbu
11-18-2009, 21:28
that was last set

Dogma
11-18-2009, 21:28
Had a friend killed in that murder suicide Monday night in Saraland, so I come back from the wake to find this? Sorry not in a good mood and am not dealing with this **** tonight, I will delete first, but SLOB willnot forget.

Dogma
11-18-2009, 21:31
I dropped tag so if you want to kill me, ****it, kill me. But leave SLOB alone.

pathbu
11-18-2009, 21:31
sorry about your friend

BeeNo
11-18-2009, 21:58
i'd like to see more attacks directed at max logan :)

Xavior
11-18-2009, 22:02
Can I help?

Disorder
11-18-2009, 23:01
I dropped tag so if you want to kill me, ****it, kill me. But leave SLOB alone.

NO.. we're not going to kill you untagged.. Tag back up, then I can kill you.. or tag with us.. that is our mission here!

:tongue::

MAGGIO
11-18-2009, 23:24
are you freaking kidding me. you think its funny. wtf! we war for set after set, we go and try to net, and be peaceful. you basically hit us for a joke.

You killed me for what? just cause?

Dogma doesnt even really want to play that much...cant you see that by his NW and activity. he has some RL going on. Surprisingly he is playing at all much less joining all kinds of nations.

what DAB too much of a sissy to hit WLF, or how about USA?

you were whining the other day asking me to take action against WLF because they killed UT but you didnt have the bollocks to take them on? Chump!

Dogma
11-18-2009, 23:35
Me thinks my activity level will pick up for a while

MAGGIO
11-18-2009, 23:43
i just think its cheap. knowing there are other warring nations playing this set but to scared to hit them

Xavior
11-18-2009, 23:49
7 vs. 12 is cheap?

MAGGIO
11-18-2009, 23:53
if there are clearly nations out there willing to war for fun yeah i call that a low blow.

hitting a nation for fun...yeah that cheap in my eyes... we have not hostile history with DAB so again wtf.

hitting a nation because dogma didnt join them because he didnt want to be all that active, and stayed with his own nation...really is that a good reason for you?

Disorder
11-19-2009, 00:00
if there are clearly nations out there willing to war for fun yeah i call that a low blow.

hitting a nation for fun...yeah that cheap in my eyes... we have not hostile history with DAB so again wtf.

hitting a nation because dogma didnt join them because he didnt want to be all that active, and stayed with his own nation...really is that a good reason for you?

Cry me a river Maggio.. get the game rolled back so you can shut up!

And it was 14 when we started.

Divine Intervention
11-19-2009, 00:04
im confused. i was high and got the impression that Dogma got kidnapped and we were rescuing him from evil SLOB? and seeing as Dab is run by Dink my buddy i offered my assistance. but now i see one of my earliest buddy's nation killing one of my nicer mentors back from my earlier times.

confused.com

whose side am i on?

Disorder
11-19-2009, 00:18
You all say that Slob did not know about the strike.. My Spy ops showed that both Dogma and Maggio logged on minutes after DAB declared war prep.. maybe they over looked it, I dont know.. but the time stamps were correct.. As for killing Dogma, I know when and where he has RL meeting and I could have timed that, but we decided to do it and a fair time that they could sign in.. Maggio called me names on MSN, and then on here, thats not being very adult in my book.. but if he does not want to war, I will call off my planned attacks.

L P
11-19-2009, 01:03
I'm pretty much sure none of us in SLOB wanted anything to do with any warring this set. Why anyone would want to blindside Dogma of all people is beyond me. At least you could have made up a better reason to attack. Heck, at least -Z- had the whole tax abuse thing to go on. Just say your sorry and go away.

@ Anton: If your confused then I suggest you smoke a little more. Things tend to work themselves out.

Missionary
11-19-2009, 01:11
i just think its cheap. knowing there are other warring nations playing this set but to scared to hit them

maggio, we have like 6 members (im 1k turns behind aswel lmao). warring USA would be classed as a suicide, WLF would just slaughter us in like a day which is not really much fun. this is the choice i would have made, although i only just come on to realise.

oh btw, yes we are so scared...... thats why we hit someone with twice our members, twice our net and has a way higher ave.net than us. **** were pussies......

OMG anton isnt in DaB is he??? WTF :S

Dogma
11-19-2009, 01:38
TEll you what, lets end this whole **** thing. you want me dead, I am dead... Deleted! and done!

Dogma
11-19-2009, 01:39
See ya around.. maybe

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 01:53
Way to go! If you wanted some fun, why not declare on some nation looking for fun?

of coarse, attacking a netting nation is so much more valiant!

Whatever! None cares or respects this game anyway

Dogma
11-19-2009, 02:02
after 7 years maybe I was looking for an excuse, I go t it tonight

L P
11-19-2009, 02:07
Whatever! None cares or respects this game anyway

I DO! :clap: I DO!

Vortex
11-19-2009, 03:22
Can I just come back,relax and net??

Dogma is joining his substitute family at PX next set.

No offence DAB, but sometimes you have to face your losses.

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 05:00
Right Bledz? You came back and now they make you leave! lol

Ain`t this attitude really fascinating! No wonder so many of us are left!

pathbu
11-19-2009, 05:46
you play a game called NATION -WARS if you dont want to war or get attacked go play tiddly winks lol

Vortex
11-19-2009, 06:14
This is the oldest excuse I believe.
Even though there is some sort of truth in it:P

Disorder
11-19-2009, 07:51
You Vets are so far stuck in your same old routine ways that it seems a little pathetic.. Nether of the states that were hit had a chance at a top 3 spot.

@ Dogma.. your a GLOBAL MOD.. could you possibly be more negative to the game???? You too Maggio!

I tried to stir a little bit of fun, and all I did was create a bunch of **** cry Babies.

I chose SLOB because I knew they could fight very well, but not well enough to completely slaughter me like WLF or USA would, but I also thought SLOB would be big enough to have a little fun.

Disorder
11-19-2009, 07:54
Can I just come back,relax and net??

Dogma is joining his substitute family at PX next set.

No offence DAB, but sometimes you have to face your losses.

Someone has to stay on the porch and bark.

Bright
11-19-2009, 08:02
you play a game called NATION -WARS if you dont want to war or get attacked go play tiddly winks lol

Oh boy, not the "This is world of WAR, not world of NET" crap again...:blink:

Vortex
11-19-2009, 08:10
You Vets are so far stuck in your same old routine ways that it seems a little pathetic.. Nether of the states that were hit had a chance at a top 3 spot.

@ Dogma.. your a GLOBAL MOD.. could you possibly be more negative to the game???? You too Maggio!

I tried to stir a little bit of fun, and all I did was create a bunch of **** cry Babies.

I chose SLOB because I knew they could fight very well, but not well enough to completely slaughter me like WLF or USA would, but I also thought SLOB would be big enough to have a little fun.

Lol. You call SLOB cry babies. While your crying that Dogma isnt returning "as he promised". Cuz a state cant reach top 3 shouldnt be a criterium.

2nd You cant create cry babies ;)

3rd Can you elaborate what you mean with "stuck in old routines"??
Ive barely played 400 turns.

4th I dont have a porch.

MAGGIO
11-19-2009, 08:33
DAB went for the easiest target they could some what justify. kuddos.

you say your not sissies for hitting a larger nation, but too much of sissies to hit USA and WLF. cute?

Dogma
11-19-2009, 08:38
I am sick and tired of being warred every set. I don't mind a war now and then, but constant warring isn't my idea of fun. So have your fun, that is what it is all about, when something isn't fun for me, I do something else.

Disorder
11-19-2009, 08:48
DAB went for the easiest target they could some what justify. kuddos.

you say your not sissies for hitting a larger nation, but too much of sissies to hit USA and WLF. cute?

I would like to request AID for SLOB. Please send us any extra jets and
ships you may have. The PM is dry, so i understand if you dont have any.

Wanna talk about Cute? lollollol

MAGGIO
11-19-2009, 08:48
I am sick and tired of being warred every set. I don't mind a war now and then, but constant warring isn't my idea of fun. So have your fun, that is what it is all about, when something isn't fun for me, I do something else.

wonder why the members of DAB didnt want to have any fun when we were warring most of this year. They didnt want to help then did they?

Disorder
11-19-2009, 08:50
Lol. You call SLOB cry babies. While your crying that Dogma isnt returning "as he promised". Cuz a state cant reach top 3 shouldnt be a criterium.

2nd You cant create cry babies ;)

3rd Can you elaborate what you mean with "stuck in old routines"??
Ive barely played 400 turns.

4th I dont have a porch.

We knew Dogma was not coming back, and we sure knew this would not get him here... we know how he is. He will still tell you one thing and do another.

Disorder
11-19-2009, 08:51
wonder why the members of DAB didnt want to have any fun when we were warring most of this year. They didnt want to help then did they?

This is Dab's first set back.. you should know that.

Vortex
11-19-2009, 08:57
We knew Dogma was not coming back, and we sure knew this would not get him here... we know how he is. He will still tell you one thing and do another.

Then why do you state that Dogma is either Brainwashed or taken hostage??
As far as it is possible to take a state hostage:S

Disorder
11-19-2009, 09:00
Have your leader stand up and talk, like a leader, No no.. Like the United Nations General.... You know that the United Nations General resorted as low as to calling me names on MSN? Thats a good ole boy there!

Vortex
11-19-2009, 09:02
Have your leader stand up and talk, like a leader, No no.. Like the United Nations General.... You know that the United Nations General resorted as low as to calling me names on MSN? Thats a good ole boy there!

Calling you names on MSN??

Then either you have a problem with interpretation or with life in general.
Life isnt a playground.

Disorder
11-19-2009, 09:03
Calling you names on MSN??

Then either you have a problem with interpretation or with life in general.
Life isnt a playground.

Your right, this is my playground.. when I want to leave the playground, I turn the computer off.. easy enough.

Vortex
11-19-2009, 09:12
Its a good thing you can turn it off..

And for you this is A playground ;)

Dogma
11-19-2009, 09:47
Guess you'll have to find me to kill me now, ;)

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 12:07
Your right, this is my playground.. when I want to leave the playground, I turn the computer off.. easy enough.

you`re a Moderator, how can you tell people to quit? Now that not nice!

Is that what it takes to become one? **** all my forum activity to vein, where I just should`ve gone around telling people to quit the game! Now that`s a bummer!

You`re just another wanker whanker who has no tolerance for other people! Way to play! I can`t believe you player in USA once, you`ve taken one big fall! Kudos to that!

Have fun playing with WLF next set!

MAGGIO
11-19-2009, 12:54
this is DAB's first set back, but you all were in other nations in sets previous to this one.

As a UN General I am calling your actions childish, immature, and misguided. the UN is a tool used to expand FA. FA went out the window in this situation and you are the one that threw it out the window.

I cant believe some of you complain about warring nations hitting netting nations for fun and then go and pull this. There is a clear and evident warring nation this set with WLF warring SKY, and yet DAB does not hit them. They hit a nation with barely any jets, and clearly a nation trying to net for the top spot.

thanks for killing me for nothing. I didnt do anything to you or your nation, and neither did Dogma or any other one of the SLOB states.

pcgluva
11-19-2009, 13:12
Ok as far as im concerned I was not aware that this much controversy would start over this... 1) DAB came back and we all decided to war... im not sure how SLOB was picked as a target (i have been relativly inactive myself between school and such) but when i heard we were warring SLOB i was happy too think oo maybe we will have a nice war... something fun to get active again... I know dink and me joked last night about stiring some stuff up but ****, As LP can quote me on from us talking last night I was following orders we didnt have a set plan or anything... but this is how the game is played

John I would be pissed if I was killed like you were but this whole thing about pussies and such are you serious? A FS is a FS... yes the target wasnt USA or WLF but restart and come after us... We Killed 1 state in an FS last night ran super low on turns... 12 people granted at a min 100 turns on hand each give or take between all twelve thats atleast a kill or two in a CS.. All is fair in love and war am I right?

Dogma John and the rest of Slob you've known me for years and I have always preached about LOR slaughteringsmall nations and WLF gang banging back in the day with LoR and other nations but never did I ridicule small nations for warring other small nations.. get your guys together and get a **** Counter Strike..

And on the "weakest" state comment john yuo should know to have an adaquet amount or atleast a few hundred thousands of ships at all times..

In the end I want to say Dogma dont quit thats rediculous.. you shouldnt have deleted either this game is for fun and such I know netting is fun sometimes but theres always the chance to War... if you truly wanted help... get the UN to help have other nations declare sancations and such for what this game has developed..

In conclusion You have every right to be mad at DAB, but to complain about it i think not pull down your skirt and put your panties on and do something about it attack back

-Z-
11-19-2009, 13:23
Dab has Balls.

Big Balls.

If they wanted an easier target, xELDx would have been it.

All nations should be war ready allways.

Z

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 13:32
In the end I want to say Dogma don't quit that's ridiculous.. you shouldn't have deleted either this game is for fun and such I know netting is fun sometimes but there's always the chance to War... if you truly wanted help... get the UN to help have other nations declare sanctions and such for what this game has developed..

He plays for his fun, not yours.

Being killed over and over is not very fun. Esp for BS reason again and again. Don`t go saying - don`t quit, fight...show some balls.

Just shut the **** up! Go and kill the rest of the states and have fun while you`re at it!

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 13:38
And for general public, which is so messed up in their own freaking pleasure:

Maggio has done a lot to bring new players in NW, in the last few sets, new players have joined SLOB and stayed in the game, either leaving or staying in SLOB.

How the **** is he supposed to bring new members when they get killed each set? And all you great people expect new players to come rowing in and pretend you don`t understand why people are not joining.

Get your head out of your *** and stop ****ing wondering. No one is gonna join NW if you keep killing them over and over. Get over that!

You can forget ads and asking earth players to join. If you don`t give them a chance to get known to the game, don`t expect them to stay!

Have fun killing it further! And PCG, there's a nice story for the next Newsletters - How We ****ed NW!

Awesome! You show real respect for Mr P, Maggios and Dogmas work ! Much appreciated!

Dogma
11-19-2009, 13:43
Let it go Max, every Dog has its day.

Dogma
11-19-2009, 13:48
You know, It aways comes down to, "this is nation-WARS", but for the last 8 or 10 sets no it isn't, it has become War-SLOB, and youknow what? I am just tired of it so I wil go back into hiding and strike from the shadows.

nosejam
11-19-2009, 14:01
You know, It aways comes down to, "this is nation-WARS", but for the last 8 or 10 sets no it isn't, it has become War-SLOB, and youknow what? I am just tired of it so I wil go back into hiding and strike from the shadows.

Imagine if Slob had been split up into two smaller nations, this would never have happened, a voluntary cap from you guys probably would have saved you.

I'm not condoning the war at all, but if it's so obvious being in SLOB will get you warred, don't try and net in it.

Bottom line: DaB are sissies for not declaring on WLF (you've already admitted you didn't war them cos they would beat you so don't say you aren't sissies) and SLOB need to suck it up.

Vortex
11-19-2009, 14:24
Imagine if Slob had been split up into two smaller nations, this would never have happened, a voluntary cap from you guys probably would have saved you.

Im sorry to say Nosejam but thats bullocks!
My and Rass/Breetais nations were rarely bigger then 9 states.
Just because we were netting we got attacked. Not because of the size.

pcgluva
11-19-2009, 14:40
Max you can shove it.. I respect Maggio alot... i have worked with im for years.. I am sorry he was the target that was picked i did not make the decision.. i did not choose to hit him.. but as a member of a nation i have always been loyal to the nation for that set so i follow orders..

I was saying that SLOB should man up and attack back instead of now just letting maggio die...

Dogma i see what your saying about SLOB being warred.. I am a ex Slob'er and i was killed during these wars and you know for gods sake i have been loyal in the past to slob and who ever i was in a nation with... and I understand that it is unfair and there probally should have been a different nation a a target but as Z also stated every nation should be war ready.. ALSO war preps did give you guys a warning... this should have been a RED flag to begin with...

I have no hard feelings with john/maggio/prez or anyone of that sort.. I have been playinf for 7 years now and thats not going to change...

Mr President
11-19-2009, 14:48
Every war the same things are said. Do any of you not remember how WoW use to be back in the day? Wars broke out cause someone sneezed the wrong way. And let me remind you that we had thousands of members back then.

Nation-Wars is still young and growing. I promise you we will not make it if we continue the same ol same ol. I understand SLOB is very tired of warring right now. But here is my take, if you create a nation in this game you take the chance of being warred. There are no safe zones in Nation-Wars.

Disorder thought he was doing something fun. Perhaps he didn't think it through all the way. His intentions were good though. I just found out his intentions 10 min ago when i logged on and saw this thread. When i replied the first time, it didn't have DoB vs SLOB in the title.

Also, max i appreciate the comment about respecting our work on the game and the efforts to bring more people here, but even though we do this, it does not mean we are now excluded from being warred. I personally like to see the game being used as it was intended to be used.

The problem is we are a small game right now, so when things like these happen we all take it personally. This has to stop. It's only a game. Of course we don't want to go out and kill new members right off the bat, so i hope everyone is paying attention to state #'s, but we have to get out of this zone we are in. The game has made great progress over the past couple of months. Let's not hold it back with the same old things that plagued WoW in the end days.

There are now a lot of new features that can be used to request help or aid ect ect.. SLOB and any other nation can use them. And again, just cause some have colored names, it does not exclude them from anything in game.

I do have to add this as well as i can't stop laughing over it :
The Nation DaButts[DaB] has Sent an aid Package Containing Military Units to Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB]

lmao this is like a real American war.. We go in and blow the place up then spend trillions rebuilding it...

SLOB i'm sorry you got warred. I know your tired of warring. But it happened. So either fight back or speak with DaB and work something out.

I'm not taking sides as i completely understand both of yours. But i will say i know disorder didn't mean to open this can of worms. His intentions were good, he just didn't think it all the way through.

nosejam
11-19-2009, 15:06
Im sorry to say Nosejam but thats bullocks!
My and Rass/Breetais nations were rarely bigger then 9 states.
Just because we were netting we got attacked. Not because of the size.

One half of you wouldn't have been declared on :thumbup:

pron
11-19-2009, 15:33
This whole thread reminds me of LOR vs SLOB thread about 3 sets back where SLOB hit us for no reason while we were netting. Seems when I said "We were netting" "We didn't have any jets" and they said "You're bigger, quit complaining" that SLOB said my arguments were stupid.

Hmm...

Vortex
11-19-2009, 16:26
"its just a game"

In a way it is. But if you dont care about what happens to your nation/state , the game would fall apart.

So personal interest is a positive thing.

When WOW had like 3k-4k players more things happened so it looked less personal.

For years the title has been used as an excuse to reasonlessly attack a state/nation. Its a war game.
IF we just changed the name in world of netting....would it change the game??? I think not....downside is that ppl wanting to net always are left behind.....A) because the game is called Nation Wars...B) Netting always get the CS not the FS..

When one state intentionally screwes over one state its called suicide...and its not accepted....when for example 15 state screw over more state its called a war and part of the game...is that hypocrisy???

Plus if your man enough to start a war...then be a man and accept the forum wars...cuz they are part of it! And that can go without rammbling on personal attacks.

MAGGIO
11-19-2009, 16:30
This whole thread reminds me of LOR vs SLOB thread about 3 sets back where SLOB hit us for no reason while we were netting. Seems when I said "We were netting" "We didn't have any jets" and they said "You're bigger, quit complaining" that SLOB said my arguments were stupid.

Hmm...

1. he just got hit a few hours ago...no one said we were not going to do something about this. we certainly can complain while we prepare..lol

2. SLOB iddnt have beef with any of these states or Disorder. As a matter of fact Dogma has two relatives in the freaking nation so you could imagine our surprise.

3. we are tired of warring! due to lor not being here this set, SLOB has warred more than any other nation ALL YEAR (pretty sure).

4. we made effort this set not to war, and made sure to use FA were we thought we needed it. Christ we just wanted a break to net. you could imagine that added to the frustration.

5. its not as big of a deal as dogma and I are making it out to sound...they only got one state in the fs. it was just the principle behind the thing.

I do think strongly that if Dab wanted to war then war a more willing opponent, or war someone that has not warred all freaking year. they chose who they chose. not much can be done now.

@ Disorder I asked for aid because the feature is there. One of your states has over 35m jets, and as you know we only have 14m in our freaking NA.

@ PCgluva, perfect timing, I am netting and wanted to try a AGM strat, and literally sold off my lvl1 ships and had the money on hand to finally upgrade my ships last night. so that is why i didnt have any on hand.

@ Pron, the big diff in my eyes is that there is not past history of aggression between the two nations in this instance.

@ DAB, you guys might as well try your hardest now while we prepare, or delete your states, because basically you have pissed us off enough that DAB will no longer exist until you come to us to make future arrangements. We are unwilling to be all XOXO towards you at this point so we will not stop until you surrender and make preperations for sets to come to ensure that we will have not more problems.

BeeNo
11-19-2009, 16:58
well, 1st i'd like to point out a trend that i noticed with GRIM, netters being warred X many sets in a row. Now SLOB warring every set with intentions to net. Whats the common factor?!! MAX LOGAN :D

PS: BeeNo :tt1: max

you fellas in slob were taking this a little too personally, but from the last 2 posts i will add: THaTs! Da Spirit!

-Z-
11-19-2009, 17:03
only 1 state has died. All this Fuss.

Z

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 17:09
well, 1st i'd like to point out a trend that i noticed with GRIM, netters being warred X many sets in a row. Now SLOB warring every set with intentions to net. Whats the common factor?!! MAX LOGAN :D

PS: BeeNo :tt1: max

you fellas in slob were taking this a little too personally, but from the last 2 posts i will add: THaTs! Da Spirit!

Yeah, Im considering deleting!

This whole bs really get me going

Max Logan
11-19-2009, 17:16
Also, max i appreciate the comment about respecting our work on the game and the efforts to bring more people here, but even though we do this, it does not mean we are now excluded from being warred. I personally like to see the game being used as it was intended to be used.

You don`t get warred for a year for no god **** reason, except someone wants to jack off having fun!

And yes, old WoW used to be fun with wars. Esp when 100 people decide to war other 100 people. I didn`t play to net when I joined. I played to war. Then as the memebr count started to drop, I got tired of the BS that accured on forums. I went to peaceful netting. Joined up with Bledz for the long run, only for us to be pushed out by warring nations.

Came back, joined E. played for a year and half. 2 sets we didn`t get killed. No wonder everyone of E leadership left the game and hasn`t come back yet.

Then in NW, GRIM was formed. Just a place to net. A few members. And again it disbanded because of constant warring. Now SLOB.

Do you really think its gonna last long like this?

I understand people want to have fun 'the way it should be', but this game is not a warring game. It`s pissing someone off and messing with him! Dunno if thats the 'way it should be'

Really don`t think so!

pathbu
11-19-2009, 19:05
The Nation DaButts[DaB] has Sent an aid Package Containing Military Units to Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] now thats funny I don't know who did it but thanks. I never thought that a pretend nation, using a pretend reason to war another pretend nation would cause so much folderol. maybe this is just pretend anger? anyway I am the one that picked slob because that is where dogma was.do I have anything against him? H%ll no.I have taken his back in real life.Its a game.If it was chess and I had the chance I would take his Queen.After this set its over.If not sooner,holding grudges gives you ulcers and my old lady is too good a cook to worry about them.let get it on

MAGGIO
11-19-2009, 19:32
The Nation DaButts[DaB] has Sent an aid Package Containing Military Units to Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] now thats funny I don't know who did it but thanks. I never thought that a pretend nation, using a pretend reason to war another pretend nation would cause so much folderol. maybe this is just pretend anger? anyway I am the one that picked slob because that is where dogma was.do I have anything against him? H%ll no.I have taken his back in real life.Its a game.If it was chess and I had the chance I would take his Queen.After this set its over.If not sooner,holding grudges gives you ulcers and my old lady is too good a cook to worry about them.let get it on

except chess lasts for about 30min. this is twenty days of effort.

pathbu
11-19-2009, 20:59
"You don`t get warred for a year for no god **** reason, except someone wants to jack off having fun!" Max you should be glad that people think you are so much fun to play with but as far as the "jacking off"I would rather eat a hamburger

MAGGIO
11-19-2009, 21:06
"You don`t get warred for a year for no god **** reason, except someone wants to jack off having fun!" Max you should be glad that people think you are so much fun to play with but as far as the "jacking off"I would rather eat a hamburger

what did you run out of viagra old man.

pathbu
11-19-2009, 21:27
don't need it I just don't jack off like slobs

Missionary
11-19-2009, 21:41

a voluntary cap which maggio was in favour of until his nation gained so many members, then what he had been saying previously sum how didnt apply.

How the **** is he supposed to bring new members when they get killed each set? And all you great people expect new players to come rowing in and pretend you don`t understand why people are not joining.

hmmmm, i dont think DaB has actually killed a new player yet.... :think::

Dab has Balls.

Big Balls.

If they wanted an easier target, xELDx would have been it.

All nations should be war ready allways.

Z

if we did that i guarentee Maggio, Doggyma and the rest of them wouldnt have even commented on it.....other than to say its an even war. ****ing hypocrits, now i remembered why i stopped playing so much.

Disorder
11-19-2009, 21:50
Maybe we should make the surrender button a little quicker to get to.. if it were available when we declared, we would not be here now... And my intel did show that both leaders we online after we started preps.. so it was no big surprise that something was happening, unless both of them were using refreshers.. :think::

L P
11-19-2009, 22:12
A few of you guys are jerks and seem to be missing the key points that a person of average intelligence would have understood from this conversation.

Of course if it works for you: by all means please continue the pointless bickering. :popcorns:

Disorder
11-19-2009, 22:15
A few of you guys are jerks and seem to be missing the key points that a person of average intelligence IUH::: would have understood from this conversation. IUH:::

Of course if it works for you: by all means please continue the pointless bickering. :popcorns:

Sorry, we are not up there where you are. :thinking:

L P
11-19-2009, 22:19
Sorry, we are not up there where you are. :thinking:

It's OK, I understand. Average intelligence isn't so average these days.

I just want us all to get along and behave like a normal online community that loves and accepts each other for who they are.

Xavior
11-20-2009, 00:06
Yeah, Im considering deleting!

This whole bs really get me going

When we get a netting only sever, we'll let you know.

(Should have joined xELDx) :thumbup:

Dogma
11-20-2009, 01:30
Look, let it go. WE were warred again, so ****ing what, it is the same as it ever was. i t just shows, I cannot start a nation and expect to be left to ply my way. No big deal, I will just go back into hiding so I can play my game and have my kind of fun. When I get ready to war again, I will come back out of hiding. Just let it go. **** for Christs sake, it isn't hat big a deal!

And fr the record. I hold nothing against my family for anything of this. As Pathbu stated, he has had my back in RL and I have nothing but real love for him and Dink. This is a game and I was in a bad state and reacted badly. No harm no foul. I just change my game play so I can play, is not a problem. Even if I were to go t Dab, they would be warred so I will go back to hiding so I can play my way and maybe finish a set. My family takes precedence over all things for without my family i have nothing. So, lets play.

Missionary
11-20-2009, 04:27
Look, let it go. WE were warred again, so ****ing what, it is the same as it ever was. i t just shows, I cannot start a nation and expect to be left to ply my way. No big deal, I will just go back into hiding so I can play my game and have my kind of fun. When I get ready to war again, I will come back out of hiding. Just let it go. **** for Christs sake, it isn't hat big a deal!

And fr the record. I hold nothing against my family for anything of this. As Pathbu stated, he has had my back in RL and I have nothing but real love for him and Dink. This is a game and I was in a bad state and reacted badly. No harm no foul. I just change my game play so I can play, is not a problem. Even if I were to go t Dab, they would be warred so I will go back to hiding so I can play my way and maybe finish a set. My family takes precedence over all things for without my family i have nothing. So, lets play.

it was meant as a joke you know doggyma.

MAGGIO
11-20-2009, 08:14
@ Disorder, I was checking the forums from my phone. That is why you saw me online.

@ Missionary, If I recall the discussed voluntary member cap was around 12. Thats about what we have had for a few sets. I think maybe once we had 20 when NS state merged over with us to achieve a common goal. Seems like every set you need to open your mouth and throw me under the bus even though i think we have squashed it.

Disorder
11-20-2009, 08:35
[QUOTE=MAGGIO;82749]@ Disorder, I was checking the forums from my phone. That is why you saw me online. QUOTE]

That information was based on my Infiltrate Government spy op.

I would post it if it were saved in the saved intel link, but it does not keep those ops. I went to double check..

It did show you two had been online-!-fyi

Vortex
11-20-2009, 08:40
And your point is?

How does it feel to have a leader with no backbone?

About the backbone thats your opinion. But Id rather have a leader with no backbone then one without a brain;)

FYI Ive only had like 3 sets a leader so most of the time O had no problems with my leaders

Disorder
11-20-2009, 09:18
And your point is?

About the backbone thats your opinion. But Id rather have a leader with no backbone then one without a brain;)

FYI Ive only had like 3 sets a leader so most of the time O had no problems with my leaders

We're all entitled to an opinion.

I am requesting that nation leaders consider taking some form of actions
against DAB.

The attack on SLOB was with out notice, and unwarrented. Basically for
fun....NO definatly for ****s and giggles.

MAGGIO

A new request for a Finacial Aid Package has been issued. Please cast your vote as soon as possible.

I would like to request AID for SLOB. Please send us any extra jets and
ships you may have. The PM is dry, so i understand if you dont have any.

MAGGIO

Many Haha's from this! lollol

Vortex
11-20-2009, 09:29
Dont evade the question.

But again...whats your point in your msg above?

You qouted someone who used the UN..and?

MAGGIO
11-20-2009, 09:45
the UN is there for a reason. I knew you would get the same message the other leaders would too.

I could be asking nation leaders to do the same, or worse in private, but i decided to use the UN feature. that is what its there for. Mr. P put a lot of work into it, so I am going to use it.

Why is it all of a sudden I and SLOB have no back bone. Because we are not attacking you back as you expected? Sorry big boy I have two jobs, and three kids. You hit a nation with no saved turns, and not too many jets. We cant all have 34+M jets like you. We were netting, not trying to run a blindsided suicide mission.

Vortex
11-20-2009, 09:49
How come a 400 turn old state can keep them busy?
One already left there Tag.

So is that a backbone...or dont you have control over your members

Missionary
11-20-2009, 16:12
How come a 400 turn old state can keep them busy?
One already left there Tag.

So is that a backbone...or dont you have control over your members

thats nothing to do with backbone you muppet. there is no way you can stop someone from leaving the nation. as far as i could see they wernt hugely active or getting involved in any sort of chat, so not a huge loss tbf.

@ Missionary, If I recall the discussed voluntary member cap was around 12. Thats about what we have had for a few sets. I think maybe once we had 20 when NS state merged over with us to achieve a common goal. Seems like every set you need to open your mouth and throw me under the bus even though i think we have squashed it.

every set? lol. dont flatter yourself. ive not been very active for about 2-3 sets now. i do love this game, i love playing it. but knowone is willing/active enough to stand up for a cause unless it directly involves them. you of all people are guilty of this. you sit by and watch other nations war/GB/suicide other nations but rarely did anything. then as soon as you got into a war(s) you expect everyone to come to help you for the good of the game. you also moan that bigger nations are warring smaller nations, then moan when a smaller nation wars YOUR bigger nation. you complain about member caps when LoR were the only nation over 20 members but then a set or 2 later you have over 20 members, but hey thats ok coz it again was your nation and it fitted your goals.

i dont try to single people out, i just comment on peoples posts. unfortunatly you time and time again set yourself up for critism by contradicting yourself between sets until it suits you. and wether or not you like it that, and this is a fact, makes you a hypocrit. try to deny it if you can without saying im constantly getting on your back.

nosejam
11-20-2009, 16:56
but knowone is willing/active enough to stand up for a cause unless it directly involves them.

Post of the day

MAGGIO
11-20-2009, 18:33
vinnie why dont you get off my nuts. I mean really i guess you can twist and turn any situation into anything you want just like everyone else can.

I too was pretty inactive expanding and building until dogma left slob in my hands. so freaking sorry ns merged with us for a set or two, and instantly made me a hypocrit.

yes i complained about bging, and larger nations hitting smaller ones. I too am a smaller nation hitting larger ones a few times against lor this year, and I too am the larger nation hitting the smaller nation vs. lor this year. it was a long war. the longest in a long time.

fact is your right, not too many people are willing to stand up and fight for a cause unless it involves them. We made it our business to start a fight against lor, and we lost and won depending on what set it was. Part of the whole situation started when LOR was pushing rediculous retal policies and many nations were making naps with them and bowing to their commands (ALI).

that pissed me off, to think that people took NAPs with ALI and yet complained about him and LOR on the forums. Dogma was not going to have it. So we fought them instead. when we looked to the community to back us up for the most part no one stood up. I specifically asked the nation you were in for help. Come to find out you guys had a terrible farming set. Didnt mean you could step in on future sets cause the wars were not over. NS got involved, and we merged...suddenly i am a hypocrit for trying to fight a mutal cause for the community. I guess you and others dont see it that way...whatever... SLOB most likely will not fight LOR for a very long time.

We are tired, it takes a lot to fight for months and months. it takes a lot out of you, but i guess you wouldnt know what that feels like. Yah we are pissed that DAB hit us, after we were trying to take a "break" and net.

Ill tell you what big boy. Make a nation, and come war the nation I lead and lets see who wins, and who is willing to go the distance.

If you keep making snide, slandering comments about me, I will simply settle this in game.

Disorder
11-20-2009, 19:55
vinnie why dont you get off my nuts. I mean really i guess you can twist and turn any situation into anything you want just like everyone else can.

I too was pretty inactive expanding and building until dogma left slob in my hands. so freaking sorry ns merged with us for a set or two, and instantly made me a hypocrit.

yes i complained about bging, and larger nations hitting smaller ones. I too am a smaller nation hitting larger ones a few times against lor this year, and I too am the larger nation hitting the smaller nation vs. lor this year. it was a long war. the longest in a long time.

fact is your right, not too many people are willing to stand up and fight for a cause unless it involves them. We made it our business to start a fight against lor, and we lost and won depending on what set it was. Part of the whole situation started when LOR was pushing rediculous retal policies and many nations were making naps with them and bowing to their commands (ALI).

that pissed me off, to think that people took NAPs with ALI and yet complained about him and LOR on the forums. Dogma was not going to have it. So we fought them instead. when we looked to the community to back us up for the most part no one stood up. I specifically asked the nation you were in for help. Come to find out you guys had a terrible farming set. Didnt mean you could step in on future sets cause the wars were not over. NS got involved, and we merged...suddenly i am a hypocrit for trying to fight a mutal cause for the community. I guess you and others dont see it that way...whatever... SLOB most likely will not fight LOR for a very long time.

We are tired, it takes a lot to fight for months and months. it takes a lot out of you, but i guess you wouldnt know what that feels like. Yah we are pissed that DAB hit us, after we were trying to take a "break" and net.

Ill tell you what big boy. Make a nation, and come war the nation I lead and lets see who wins, and who is willing to go the distance.

If you keep making snide, slandering comments about me, I will simply settle this in game.

You have refered to two different people as "big boys", just today.. are you missing a little something something, Or maybe Im detecting a little, boy envy from you?

I wish you would do something.. Surrender, or fight.. your states doing spy ops is getting old.. one minute you want this ended.. the next minute your calling people names.. You know where I stand on this, why do you make your stand.

Bright
11-20-2009, 20:00
Eh, I did all those spyops cause I needed to use turns and a strike hadn't been called yet. :p

Vortex
11-20-2009, 21:04
ditto

Disorder
11-20-2009, 21:22
I know.. every one of you have failed at least one.,, funny thing is, I only have to cash a few to get back what you took.

Missionary
11-20-2009, 21:23

you just agreed what i said was correct, so how can it be slander? tbh this is boring me now, its like talking to a big kid. i gave reasons why you were a hypocrit and you replied with sarcasm and threats.

Bright
11-20-2009, 22:35
Dunno about that, 20 m jets destroyed on one of your nation mates doesn't recover in a few cashing turns, especially at that land. ::oops:

Hmm, at about 8.4K land, you're making in the twenties for base income per turn. Cash and its around 40-41m per turn. Suppose I destroy 300-400K jets in one op with the amount of jets you have atm (since it does decrease over time). At 800 a pop (for easy calcs), that's roughly 240m of damage per turn. More like you have to cash 6 to undo the damage of just 1. I'd go as far as saying the ops dug into your stock quite a bit.

Oh well, I dunno what's gonna happen, if any FA is going on, or whatever, but I may as well do something for the remainder of the set. :D

Disorder
11-20-2009, 23:19
Dunno about that, 20 m jets destroyed on one of your nation mates doesn't recover in a few cashing turns, especially at that land. ::oops:

Hmm, at about 8.4K land, you're making in the twenties for base income per turn. Cash and its around 40-41m per turn. Suppose I destroy 300-400K jets in one op with the amount of jets you have atm (since it does decrease over time). At 800 a pop (for easy calcs), that's roughly 240m of damage per turn. More like you have to cash 6 to undo the damage of just 1. I'd go as far as saying the ops dug into your stock quite a bit.

Oh well, I dunno what's gonna happen, if any FA is going on, or whatever, but I may as well do something for the remainder of the set. :D

Either that or sitting around waiting on that perfect land grab, only to have someone get it 10 minutes b4 the GB is out. :thumbup:

Bright
11-20-2009, 23:26
I'm usually the one screwing up GB for someone since I'm so lazy with grabbing. Its all good either way. :D

Disorder
11-20-2009, 23:28
I'm usually the one screwing up GB for someone since I'm so lazy with grabbing. Its all good either way. :D

I totally agree :thumbup:

MAGGIO
11-20-2009, 23:43
@vin, you just go and accuse, I replied with reasons for my actions, and yet they just arent good enough for you.

It was no threat. Everytime you make snide comments about me I am going to kill or cripple your state.

If you dont like me or like the way i play, then do something about it besides talking. dont know if you used any turns when your nation killed me, but either way thats +1 for you. lets see how long you wnat to carry this one on.

Disorder
11-20-2009, 23:56
@vin, you just go and accuse, I replied with reasons for my actions, and yet they just arent good enough for you.

It was no threat. Everytime you make snide comments about me I am going to kill or cripple your state.

If you dont like me or like the way i play, then do something about it besides talking. dont know if you used any turns when your nation killed me, but either way thats +1 for you. lets see how long you wnat to carry this one on.

He was not there.

MAGGIO
11-21-2009, 00:21
He was not there.

he sure does add fuel to the fire...hey i got one of those gas tanks myself...its called "the LOGAN effect".

Bright
11-21-2009, 00:55
I think "nuclear option" does Max justice instead of just a gas tank. :D

Devil
11-21-2009, 02:45
You have refered to two different people as "big boys", just today.. are you missing a little something something, Or maybe Im detecting a little, boy envy from you?

I wish you would do something.. Surrender, or fight.. your states doing spy ops is getting old.. one minute you want this ended.. the next minute your calling people names.. You know where I stand on this, why do you make your stand.

Lets recap... you got the FS 3 days ago.

In 3 days fully preped you've managed to kill one state and make one delete. All while one of your members left.

What exactly have you been doing? I sure as hell wouldn't call it warring if were you. Because if thati s what you think you're doing you've got to be kidding yourselves. I've seen better warring from RAF.

So if you don't get your act together and if you pay me enough credits ill come over next set and give you some pointers on warring.

Max Logan
11-21-2009, 03:42
he sure does add fuel to the fire...hey i got one of those gas tanks myself...its called "the LOGAN effect".

and I was so dedicated to hold back from talking...

in case of argue, I`ll blame you! :p

Disorder
11-21-2009, 05:59

In 3 days fully preped you've managed to kill one state and make one delete. All while one of your members left.

What exactly have you been doing? I sure as hell wouldn't call it warring if were you. Because if thati s what you think you're doing you've got to be kidding yourselves. I've seen better warring from RAF.

So if you don't get your act together and if you pay me enough credits ill come over next set and give you some pointers on warring.

At Maggio's request, we canceled our 2nd strike. And your right, of our 7 members, we had 4 show for the fs, with 3 turns per attack, thats the best I could mustard, 1 kill and about 80% dead on the second before he deleted.. What more can I say?

Vortex
11-21-2009, 06:09
At Maggio's request, we canceled our 2nd strike. And your right, of our 7 members, we had 4 show for the fs, with 3 turns per attack, thats the best I could mustard, 1 kill and about 80% dead on the second before he deleted.. What more can I say?

What more do we want to hear from you? :walmp:

Devil
11-21-2009, 06:59
, with 3 turns per attack, thats the best I could mustard,

Mustard?

And dont make excuses, ive seen a few random AR runs done single states from DAB. care to explain those? Or is that all you could mustard?

pathbu
11-21-2009, 07:57
an ya I welcome pointers from an expert

Brent168
11-21-2009, 09:35
Jesus Slob grow a set, Maggio,Max,Dogma do all your periods sync together?

This is my second set back in prolly 2-3 years and I already know your a warring nation, even though you may be netting this set you are still SLOB. When you war the way you do expect someone to war you back once in awhile. Esp. if your netting that set its the best time to do it agree? I think the cats out of the bag we had no good reason to war, but we did and whatever outcome happens I know were ready to handle it.

Some of you have changed from when you first came here, I remeber and thats prolly why we dont get new members. Grow up and play the game.

-Z-
11-21-2009, 11:13
BLARG,

I have no Mustard in the fridge!

3 turn attacks are hampering to ones efforts.

They call for much more co-operation.

Z

Max Logan
11-21-2009, 11:55
Some of you have changed from when you first came here, I remember and that's prolly why we don't get new members. Grow up and play the game.

warring ain`t what it used to be. they don`t fight for top, they fight to **** with us. They can`t even kill out top, they just waste our netting chances.

and no, we`re not a warring nation. people just war us for no god **** reason again and again. Must be because of Dogma and me! Jeez, we have Maggio, so that should equal it out! :glare:

Vortex
11-21-2009, 14:30
I dont think anyone can equal you out Max :P

:walmp:!!

doppy
11-21-2009, 14:57
Not trying to be mean or anything. I wonder if things will be different if Max Logan leave the nation for one set. I know MAGGIO will probably oppose to that for loyalty/friendship reasons. But if I were Max, I'd be smart and leave SLOB for one set and see if the status quo changes.

Just my 2 cent, don't take it personally. My apologies if I offended you.

Dogma
11-21-2009, 16:18
We were warred long before Max joined SLOB

Xavior
11-21-2009, 16:35
warring ain`t what it used to be. they don`t fight for top, they fight to **** with us. They can`t even kill out top, they just waste our netting chances.

and no, we`re not a warring nation. people just war us for no god **** reason again and again. Must be because of Dogma and me! Jeez, we have Maggio, so that should equal it out! :glare:

I remember something like that happened a while ago.

Oh wait, wasn't it SLOB fsing LoR for no reason? :glare:

Disorder
11-21-2009, 17:06

Im sure they had the PERFECT reason.

Max Logan
11-21-2009, 17:17
Im sure they had the PERFECT reason.

Last set war on us, when they attacked because we 'broke' their SA policy. I guess it would be stupid to say that there were nations that did it long before us and on more then serious ground

Reason enough? :huh:

Devil
11-21-2009, 17:25

they wanted our cookies and we wouldnt share?

MAGGIO
11-21-2009, 17:55
It was a multi set war. Tensions ran for several sets not just a few

BeeNo
11-21-2009, 18:52
this war has been fairly uneventful, kinda looks like slob cried, dab felt bad and stopped fighting.

and except for a few states doing random AA/AR/SA runs at the opposite nation, maybe a few spy ops. there has been no organized strikes from either side.

wuts up guys? did you declare peace? or did dab just feel too sorry for them to keep warring? or did vinnies inactivity spread threw all of dab? i heard his inactivity can spread like aids threw a nation, this wasn't the case for you guys was it??!

on a more serious note, i should add that vinnie did lead a nation that supported slob in the last few sets of their war with lor.

MAGGIO
11-21-2009, 19:38
this war has been fairly uneventful, kinda looks like slob cried, dab felt bad and stopped fighting.

and except for a few states doing random AA/AR/SA runs at the opposite nation, maybe a few spy ops. there has been no organized strikes from either side.

wuts up guys? did you declare peace? or did dab just feel too sorry for them to keep warring? or did vinnies inactivity spread threw all of dab? i heard his inactivity can spread like aids threw a nation, this wasn't the case for you guys was it??!

on a more serious note, i should add that vinnie did lead a nation that supported slob in the last few sets of their war with lor.
He did not support us. He was running a ****ty farmer nation

BeeNo
11-21-2009, 19:47
i might of been a little harsh in my last post, looks like their have been some strikes going on now, but what i said about vinnie was true.

MAGGIO
11-21-2009, 20:10
it is not. i specifically asked for help, and they were unable too. they didnt seem like they were interested and then later it came out that they were unable too because of the food situation.

Missionary
11-21-2009, 21:02

did i? :S lol. and i wouldnt say it was ****ty, maybe abit inactive and a poor choice of strat. i hate all the bigger nations around now a days (bar WLF, but just cos hoeby looks funny :P) everyone just joins the big nations because they think they get more support and protection. even all the players who have been playing for years come in and join nations like USA, SLOB etc. no wonder theres never any hope for small or new nations. its pathetic and its not going to change cos all of you are so stuck in your ways never giving the underdog a chance. the nation scores looks crap. top 2 nations with 15 and 22 members with only 2 others above 10members? so need a member cap.

were not warring, were toying lol. and btw devil, you in a nation doing less hehe :P

think it will be you carrying it on. i havent made any threats towards you, just commented on some things you have said. should i not? i will just sit here twidling my thumbs next time as to not affend you. and do something about it? im in a nation warring you, does that not count?

doppy
11-21-2009, 22:27
I think next set will be different
I heard there's a group of Earth players migrating in next set forming their own nation.

Shabaz K
11-21-2009, 23:31
that would be nice, makes abit more interesting.

can theybhandle us?:D

Mahdi
11-22-2009, 00:36
so gang up on the earth players next set and obliterate them? a little cross-game rivalry?

nosejam
11-22-2009, 05:39
so gang up on the earth players next set and obliterate them? a little cross-game rivalry?

Bit like when all those players from Domination came over they all enjoyed that so much they're still playing here today...

Trigger
11-22-2009, 06:12
Bit like when all those players from Domination came over they all enjoyed that so much they're still playing here today...

The peeps from earth aren't really numerous, as far as I know there's just blade and I. Perhaps a couple more come over, but its not going to be anything huge that would need gang-banged, nor is it for sure if there is even goign to be a nation of earth peeps. We are pretty dsyfunctional as it is =D

MAGGIO
11-22-2009, 09:36
did i? :S lol. and i wouldnt say it was ****ty, maybe abit inactive and a poor choice of strat. i hate all the bigger nations around now a days (bar WLF, but just cos hoeby looks funny :P) everyone just joins the big nations because they think they get more support and protection. even all the players who have been playing for years come in and join nations like USA, SLOB etc. no wonder theres never any hope for small or new nations. its pathetic and its not going to change cos all of you are so stuck in your ways never giving the underdog a chance. the nation scores looks crap. top 2 nations with 15 and 22 members with only 2 others above 10members? so need a member cap.

sorry we try. SLOB doesnt have 20 some members and we have not since NS merged and then demerged. I am not against a mem cap of 12, but i guess some think it will hurt mre than help.

if you hate big nations so much then why do you not fight them. you hide in smaller nations so that larger nations will look bad if they attack the smaller nations?

is the most entertainment you get out of this game to come on the forums and critique other nations. people who seem to be trying harder than you, or playing harder than you?

just because a nation had large numbers for a set or two doesnt make it a big nation.

the last few sets prove that smaller nations dont have teh power to do much with out allies because of the three turn attacks.

Missionary
11-22-2009, 10:44
if you hate big nations so much then why do you not fight them. you hide in smaller nations so that larger nations will look bad if they attack the smaller nations?

is the most entertainment you get out of this game to come on the forums and critique other nations. people who seem to be trying harder than you, or playing harder than you?

just because a nation had large numbers for a set or two doesnt make it a big nation.

the last few sets prove that smaller nations dont have teh power to do much with out allies because of the three turn attacks.

i have not nor am i hiding. i always potter around in the smaller nations. i prefer smaller nations, always have done. but how can a nation of say 6-8 fight a nation of 15 or 22? get real maggio, thats say 2 kills if the whole nation turn up. then the nation of 22 can destroy half the small nation in a CS, even a disorgansied counter attack would screw the smaller nation to the point the war would be over. i mean look at the scores list, its a 2 horse race again both with poor ave.nets.

Hoebawt
11-22-2009, 13:54
hmmm three turn attacks suck ***

MAGGIO
11-22-2009, 14:37
i have not nor am i hiding. i always potter around in the smaller nations. i prefer smaller nations, always have done. but how can a nation of say 6-8 fight a nation of 15 or 22? get real maggio, thats say 2 kills if the whole nation turn up. then the nation of 22 can destroy half the small nation in a CS, even a disorgansied counter attack would screw the smaller nation to the point the war would be over. i mean look at the scores list, its a 2 horse race again both with poor ave.nets.

You rhythm three turn attacks hold small nations back. The hold everything back. Lets seewhat one turn attacks does.

Just because your not hiding your name doesn't mean your not avoiding death by sticking smaller nations that larger nations can't hit.

BeeNo
11-22-2009, 15:59
i like the 3 turn attack, maybe that's just me!

Dogma
11-22-2009, 16:19
I would like to offer a formal apology to My Uncle Paul, Eric, Dab and all who read my rant the night I was attacked. My reaction was completly over the top, and I was wrong to have done what I did. I was in a bad state that night and I over reacted. I have spoken to Dink and told him this, haven't personally talked to PT yet, but I will.

Someetimes things get taken wrong and I will be the first to admit I sometimes take things wrong and go berserk.

I am sorry, guys.

MAGGIO
11-22-2009, 16:29
I would like to offer a formal apology to My Uncle Paul, Eric, Dab and all who read my rant the night I was attacked. My reaction was completly over the top, and I was wrong to have done what I did. I was in a bad state that night and I over reacted. I have spoken to Dink and told him this, haven't personally talked to PT yet, but I will.

Someetimes things get taken wrong and I will be the first to admit I sometimes take things wrong and go berserk.

I am sorry, guys.

deleting kinda sucked too.

Max Logan
11-22-2009, 16:34
Can I side with Dab and stat killing SLOB? :o

I kinda find this war way too much fun! :laugh:

BeeNo
11-22-2009, 16:44
props to dogma :thumbup:

how bout some rep for that one!

Dogma
11-22-2009, 16:46
Well I deleted in hopes that it would save SLOB from being hit anymore. It was a rash decision ad yeah it sucked, I actually had a pretty good state going, but what is done is done.

Disorder
11-23-2009, 21:38

I am sorry, guys.

Formal apology-- accepted and appreciated :thumbup:

Missionary
11-23-2009, 21:48
Well I deleted in hopes that it would save SLOB from being hit anymore. It was a rash decision ad yeah it sucked, I actually had a pretty good state going, but what is done is done.

maggio could have done that along time ago instead of asking DaB to give up one state to die lol.

You rhythm three turn attacks hold small nations back. The hold everything back. Lets seewhat one turn attacks does.

Just because your not hiding your name doesn't mean your not avoiding death by sticking smaller nations that larger nations can't hit.

wots stopping larger nations hitting smaller ones?

finally LP is dead!!! wooop, now for maxy poo's :P

pathbu
11-23-2009, 22:04
I did not need an apology even I have pitched a fit or two

L P
11-23-2009, 22:15
finally LP is dead!!!

States who Received the most attacks
fairytale, im in love with a(#4) 667 May, 2009
Banana Hammock, Banaman(#31) 509 July, 2009
i got meat, bk(#40) 509 August, 2009
AzN Dynasty, kanman(#78) 497 July, 2009

Times you ( I ) have been Attacked 496

Could you have drug that out just a little bit longer?

Bright
11-23-2009, 22:21
Don't got enough turns to avenge ya LP, but I bombed the crap out of a dab state if its any consolation. Check ingame for details. :blink:

doppy
11-23-2009, 22:35
Don't got enough turns to avenge ya LP, but I bombed the crap out of a dab state if its any consolation. Check ingame for details. :blink:

LOL:thumbup:
Way to go Bright

MAGGIO
11-24-2009, 01:41
DAB has killed 2 states, and Dogma deleted. Ill call that three for the books.

SLOB has ended war preps, and admitts DAB bested them this set. Seemed SLOB states could not organize a strike. Mostly falling short of getting three active states online at once.

Slob states did some damage to DAB states, but those attacks did not result in an kill. I do believe that SLOB states are tired of war for a while, and the lack of organization partly can be blamed on lack of interest in warring DAB.

Once again DAB has won this war, and my hopes are that this will end and not carry over or continue in the future.

Divine Intervention
11-24-2009, 05:50
crickey mate.

Max Logan
11-24-2009, 07:29

you mean, mean person! :P

*hides his spies* :laugh:

Disorder
11-24-2009, 08:16
DAB has killed 2 states, and Dogma deleted. Ill call that three for the books.

SLOB has ended war preps, and admitts DAB bested them this set. Seemed SLOB states could not organize a strike. Mostly falling short of getting three active states online at once.

Slob states did some damage to DAB states, but those attacks did not result in an kill. I do believe that SLOB states are tired of war for a while, and the lack of organization partly can be blamed on lack of interest in warring DAB.

Once again DAB has won this war, and my hopes are that this will end and not carry over or continue in the future.

Agreed... Peace declared.

Missionary
11-24-2009, 16:22
States who Received the most attacks
fairytale, im in love with a(#4) 667 May, 2009
Banana Hammock, Banaman(#31) 509 July, 2009
i got meat, bk(#40) 509 August, 2009
AzN Dynasty, kanman(#78) 497 July, 2009

Times you ( I ) have been Attacked 496

Could you have drug that out just a little bit longer?

lol, like dangling a carrott infont of a donkey :P

Max Logan
11-24-2009, 16:41
lol, like dangling a carrott infont of a donkey :P

like you and a successful nation

MAGGIO
11-24-2009, 18:55
like you and a successful nation

There was SOUL, but its been a while.

Missionary
11-26-2009, 10:01
There was SOUL, but its been a while.