PDA

View Full Version : To SLOB leaders!

Abyss
11-27-2009, 19:51
I'd like to know, why did one of your member use forbidden attacks on me?

AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 524.936 Military Units 23:18:38-2009/11/27
AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 545.721 Military Units 23:15:17-2009/11/27
SA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 1.185 Land / 966 Buildings, $130.199.908, 555.881 Food 23:14:57-2009/11/27
AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 577.633 Military Units 23:14:44-2009/11/27
AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 600.519 Military Units 23:14:25-2009/11/27
AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 624.312 Military Units 23:13:42-2009/11/27
AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 649.047 Military Units 23:13:25-2009/11/27
AA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 674.762 Military Units 23:12:54-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 151 Buildings 23:12:47-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 152 Buildings 23:12:45-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 154 Buildings 23:12:44-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 155 Buildings 23:12:42-2009/11/27
SA Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 2.557 Land / 2.170 Buildings, $134.226.709, 561.496 Food 23:11:49-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 179 Buildings 23:11:40-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 182 Buildings 23:11:38-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 183 Buildings 23:11:37-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 185 Buildings 23:11:35-2009/11/27
BR Angry Gatkee(#)[SLOB] The Ugly Truth(#)[DB] 187 Buildings 23:11:18-2009/11/27

Bright
11-27-2009, 20:02
You conveniently missed the part that started it:

SA The Ugly Truth(#63)[DB] Angry Gatkee(#61)[SLOB] 5.646 Land / 5.640 Buildings, 543.067 Food 16:12:00-2009/11/27

Also, you should tell your member to get some air defense, seriously, one bomber break?

End of set, another annoying grab, I get bored, I hit back if they're prime for the pickings. Half the time the target has no spy defense, this time it was no air. Regardless, I won't be back in SLOB next set anyways.

Mahdi
11-27-2009, 20:30
You go Bright

Xavior
11-27-2009, 20:44
Don't make uncalled for grabs on the last day if you can't back it up :glare:

doppy
11-27-2009, 21:41
What's the policy on last day grabbing again?
I'm confused...

MAGGIO
11-27-2009, 23:48
10K land...i think DB willl be alright!

Missionary
11-28-2009, 04:45
What's the policy on last day grabbing again?
I'm confused...

there isnt one, bright is just a little upset he lost so much land.

Vortex
11-28-2009, 06:33
Well his name says Angry Gatkee...not Kitten Gatkee:P :walmp:

Divine Intervention
11-28-2009, 08:24
unless this is sorted out there will be consequences for this in the following sets. i will not have my members attacked like this. its in SLOBs best interests to contact me and work this out b4 next set.

Devil
11-28-2009, 08:59
unless this is sorted out there will be consequences for this in the following sets. i will not have my members attacked like this. its in SLOBs best interests to contact me and work this out b4 next set.
ohh no... we better watch out for the big bad anton

Max Logan
11-28-2009, 10:08

Maybe control your members or teach them not to do uncalled grabs?
I`d hate a stocked to attack me and get freak loads of land just cuz he`s on low land.

I just assume that`s what happened

And grudges are bad. But oh well, it`s you! So go on, be The Man!

Divine Intervention
11-28-2009, 10:08
ohh no... we better watch out for the big bad anton

oh nos look who the cat dragged in. go away. anyway im sure slob wont have to watch out for anything...i played with them for over half a year and supported them for longer...im sure theyll understand that an apology minimum will have to be made to Abyss for this (considering he was in SLOB as well every time i was there).

btw devil stop being an *** i could easily have ****ed over your friends in MILF this set and stopped them anywhere near from getting a good finish but i decided not to be a **** so you should stop being one to me too.

Vortex
11-28-2009, 10:13
Grudges from set to set is an ancient problem inherited from WOW days.

Stocking isnt new either. Its a legal strat...so dont see the problem with him getting big chomps of land once he jumps.

:walmp:

Divine Intervention
11-28-2009, 10:30
Maybe control your members or teach them not to do uncalled grabs?
I`d hate a stocked to attack me and get freak loads of land just cuz he`s on low land.

I just assume that`s what happened

And grudges are bad. But oh well, it`s you! So go on, be The Man!

well why dont you review your game play if someone whos on low land, expanded basically all set long then he owns you...id reconsider it even more when you put into account the fact that we had a 5man casher nation with an NA of only like 20mill inf and 5mill ships at end of set.

anyway, no time to continue this, i played in SLOB for over half a year...abyss was in SLOB for maybe 3/4+ of that time too....now he got prob one of his best finishes ruined because he was good enough to break someone with a nice grab. he took maybe 1mill nw - 2 max from that slob player...he AAed a lot more...who says im being unreasonable?

MAGGIO
11-28-2009, 11:11
well why dont you review your game play if someone whos on low land, expanded basically all set long then he owns you...id reconsider it even more when you put into account the fact that we had a 5man casher nation with an NA of only like 20mill inf and 5mill ships at end of set.

anyway, no time to continue this, i played in SLOB for over half a year...abyss was in SLOB for maybe 3/4+ of that time too....now he got prob one of his best finishes ruined because he was good enough to break someone with a nice grab. he took maybe 1mill nw - 2 max from that slob player...he AAed a lot more...who says im being unreasonable?

Slob appologizes, DB got a good grab, bright got mad. We didnt call for this action. Bright said he will not be in SLOB next set, and the set is over so lets just let this one go to the wind...not much damage done to DB anyways besides the principle of things.

Devil
11-28-2009, 12:00
oh nos look who the cat dragged in. go away. anyway im sure slob wont have to watch out for anything...i played with them for over half a year and supported them for longer...im sure theyll understand that an apology minimum will have to be made to Abyss for this (considering he was in SLOB as well every time i was there).

btw devil stop being an *** i could easily have ****ed over your friends in MILF this set and stopped them anywhere near from getting a good finish but i decided not to be a **** so you should stop being one to me too.

you could have yes. but i didnt know that MILF were ken and crew until they changed thier name, but what would you screw over people that played in LoR because of me? because i can easilly screw you and your friends if i wanted... however im a bigger man.

You threatened SLOB, i'm in SLOB this set so i take offense. I always stick up for my nation wether im a leader or peon.

Bright
11-28-2009, 12:08
Grudges from set to set is an ancient problem inherited from WOW days.

Stocking isnt new either. Its a legal strat...so dont see the problem with him getting big chomps of land once he jumps.

:walmp:

Its true there's no set policy on the last day grabs, however that's gonna apply to both sides. This time I was irritated enough to do something about it. Rather than AR land which does nothing after turns have been used for the set, may as well hit where it hurts and destroy ships. Couldn't have done the AA without the BR though, level 1 bombers ftw.

Future sets will be more of the same, if I can hit you back that late in the set, I will. I'll keep my fingers crossed that its the same moron who thought he could just do it with no consequence. This isn't vanilla WOW for me anymore, I need to make things amusing for me since I'm not at war. :cool:

Divine Intervention
11-28-2009, 12:33
you could have yes. but i didnt know that MILF were ken and crew until they changed thier name, but what would you screw over people that played in LoR because of me? because i can easilly screw you and your friends if i wanted... however im a bigger man.

You threatened SLOB, i'm in SLOB this set so i take offense. I always stick up for my nation wether im a leader or peon.

why? because it would be a **** move? you know what else is a **** move? you constantly being a **** to me with your sarcastic little comments whenever i post. honestly i post rarely enough only when it affects the people the people who im trying to keep playing this game. so do you think if you cant say something nice (or atleast useful) dont say anything at all ;)

Its true there's no set policy on the last day grabs, however that's gonna apply to both sides. This time I was irritated enough to do something about it. Rather than AR land which does nothing after turns have been used for the set, may as well hit where it hurts and destroy ships. Couldn't have done the AA without the BR though, level 1 bombers ftw.

Future sets will be more of the same, if I can hit you back that late in the set, I will. I'll keep my fingers crossed that its the same moron who thought he could just do it with no consequence. This isn't vanilla WOW for me anymore, I need to make things amusing for me since I'm not at war. :cool:

would have thought you would give the first instance a chance and talk it over before doing such actions considering it was to a member of a nation led by someone with strong links to TNR and just generally a mate of yours (i thought?)

L P
11-28-2009, 13:19

Anton, Please let me know if you don't work things out. :unsure:

Devil
11-28-2009, 13:28
why? because it would be a **** move? you know what else is a **** move? you constantly being a **** to me with your sarcastic little comments whenever i post. honestly i post rarely enough only when it affects the people the people who im trying to keep playing this game. so do you think if you cant say something nice (or atleast useful) dont say anything at all ;)

You know you dont have any say on what i post on, how i post or when i post so shove it. Ill talk to you how i see fit, and i see that its fit to objurgate you then i will. Also i have kept it clean, you don't see my post riddled with "*" all over the place.

We all know maggio is the leader of SLOB and it could of been easilly solved pm'ing him or talking to him on msn... but your ego is just too big for that aint it? Its been awhile since you've been in the spotlight.

MAGGIO
11-28-2009, 13:34
Slob appologizes, DB got a good grab, bright got mad. We didnt call for this action. Bright said he will not be in SLOB next set, and the set is over so lets just let this one go to the wind...not much damage done to DB anyways besides the principle of things.

I was thinking this was solved. he asked for a simple appolgy, and got one, and I even added a petty excuse.

Anton can you reply to this post with your answer being solved or unsolved so i know what to expect next set.

Vortex
11-28-2009, 13:38
Years back didnt we have non written rule to not attack in top 10 last 2 days?

Abyss
11-28-2009, 17:19
VorteX, neighter of us were in top10.

kitoy
11-28-2009, 19:03

and we should be thankful to you that we had a good finish? :mellow:

Max Logan
11-28-2009, 19:22

The God let you finish good. Be grateful!

Divine Intervention
11-28-2009, 23:53
You know you dont have any say on what i post on, how i post or when i post so shove it. Ill talk to you how i see fit, and i see that its fit to objurgate you then i will. Also i have kept it clean, you don't see my post riddled with "*" all over the place.

We all know maggio is the leader of SLOB and it could of been easilly solved pm'ing him or talking to him on msn... but your ego is just too big for that aint it? Its been awhile since you've been in the spotlight.

you think to highly of yourself. if you havent noticed im not much on anymore. i didnt spend my 50b stock i lost hundreds of turns this set and i expanded and cashed pretty much after the first week.

i dont have time to go on msn etc anymore. i couldnt get a password out of slob last set to get my restart in for over 2-3 weeks (which is why i left them) and after that kind of communication you think id take msn as my first port of call?

i logged on, told Abyss id stand by him until a deal was reached were hes happy then logged out and continued with my business outside NW...Bright isnt going to stay in SLOB next set from what i understand so personally i dont have a prob with SLOB. i wont be punishing them for the actions of a player who is no longer with them.

oh and ps lol..i dont need NW to satisfy my ego.

Divine Intervention
11-28-2009, 23:54
Anton, Please let me know if you don't work things out. :unsure:

dont worry no nation led by me would touch your state (at least in a GA/AR/AA/KE etc type of way) <3.

nah man i have no problem with you.

BeeNo
11-29-2009, 01:21
oh crud i missed anton bashing time!!!

max i can't believe you were in same nation as anton for abit!!! WTH man?!

its like you were luke skywalker and he was darth vader, and instead of killing him you joined him to overthrow the emperor LOR.

Devil
11-29-2009, 02:25
you think to highly of yourself. Yes

oh and ps lol..i dont need NW to satisfy my ego. actions speak louder than words....

its like you were luke skywalker and he was darth vader, and instead of killing him you joined him to overthrow the emperor LOR.
There will be no overthrowing me :)

Max Logan
11-29-2009, 05:50
oh crud i missed anton bashing time!!!

max i can't believe you were in same nation as anton for abit!!! WTH man?!

Maggio and Dogma > Anton

Divine Intervention
11-29-2009, 07:12
Yes

actions speak louder than words....

There will be no overthrowing me :)

well if you think that then its up to you. americans are known to be arrogant enough ****** bags to think theyre always correct. not gonna bother wasting my precious time arguing anymore with this.

Devil
11-29-2009, 07:52
well if you think that then its up to you. americans are known to be arrogant enough ****** bags to think theyre always correct. not gonna bother wasting my precious time arguing anymore with this.

aww i can throw sterotypes out too... but i'm not.

/agrument over!

Max Logan
11-29-2009, 09:40

I expected more than that!

It`s like saying, your grammar sucks, go learn some!

:thumbdown:

Brent168
11-29-2009, 10:56
Anton I was on your side untill you made a comment about americans, this is a game and no sterotypes should be thrown in.

Now I must go brush my teeth.

Divine Intervention
11-29-2009, 12:56
Anton I was on your side untill you made a comment about americans, this is a game and no sterotypes should be thrown in.

Now I must go brush my teeth.

sorry, i know from real life experience that one person is never a good enough reason to brand a broader group of people...just some people make me lose my cool slightly. not used to dealing with people like that here at uni thankfully.

nosejam
11-30-2009, 07:57
sorry, i know from real life experience that one person is never a good enough reason to brand a broader group of people...just some people make me lose my cool slightly. not used to dealing with people like that here at uni thankfully.

As a fellow Brit I know where you're coming from, Brit's often play down their achievments and much of our comedy is based on self depreciation. Whereas from our perspective Americans tend to be very proud to show off their accomplishments, which is perceived to be arrogance

Max Logan
11-30-2009, 11:46
As a fellow Brit I know where you're coming from, Brit's often play down their achievments and much of our comedy is based on self depreciation. Whereas from our perspective Americans tend to be very proud to show off their accomplishments, which is perceived to be arrogance

what? :huh:

Gordon Brown said he`ll save the world...now hows that undermining himself...

nosejam
11-30-2009, 11:59
what? :huh:

Gordon Brown said he`ll save the world...now hows that undermining himself...

When has he said this? There was the slip up when he meant to say "saved the banks" and instead said "saved the world", but can't think of anymore examples.

Max Logan
11-30-2009, 13:05
The same :laugh:

Raul
11-30-2009, 19:37

Just get a mexican citizenship and youll be even happier =)