PDA

View Full Version : Testers

Mr President
12-02-2009, 21:55
I need around 7 members to test the new game server ~ Capture The Flag ~

These testers need to be active and already know how to play and understand the main game pretty well. ALSO most important these testers need to be active. I don't need people who log on once, check it out and then log back off and never come back to it. I need it tested and i need feedback as soon as possible.

If you are interested send me a PM. I will pick 7 out of the PM's i get. I will then reply to those 7 with instructions and a free pass code to enter the game.

Trigger
12-03-2009, 09:52
I need around 7 members to test the new game server ~ Capture The Flag ~

These testers need to be active and already know how to play and understand the main game pretty well. ALSO most important these testers need to be active. I don't need people who log on once, check it out and then log back off and never come back to it. I need it tested and i need feedback as soon as possible.

If you are interested send me a PM. I will pick 7 out of the PM's i get. I will then reply to those 7 with instructions and a free pass code to enter the game.

I sent a message---but I hope Blade PM's in. I think two different voices in a new style of play would be fun, so blade speak up you fluffer =p

Magalya2
12-03-2009, 10:38
**Read the requirements **

I would but i think i am too neewb :p

Mags ;)

Trigger
12-03-2009, 13:59
The requirements said know how to play the game well. I believe its very possible that people new to the game like myself and blade could understand the game very well and still be new.

Ragnar
12-03-2009, 18:18
For any one else that got the Authorization Code, were you able to use it and get in, or is it just me that at first the form did nothing, and now just reloads the page? (The form worked just fine for Mr. President, but not me!)

Crimson Shadow
12-03-2009, 18:47
Pres forgot to open it up to us....like he does on every test server lol

This is a restricted game server, joining here might require a special membership. Check out the Community Forums for further details.

Ragnar
12-03-2009, 19:39
Click any link, and then you get the forum to enter your Authorization Code, which is the closest I can get to getting in.

Trigger
12-05-2009, 21:03
Make sure you go to the capture the flag server. I made the same mistake and entered log-in details on the left side. Enter the info into the one to the right of that which is capture the flag and you'll be good to go.