PDA

View Full Version : [SKY] leaders lets talk

-Z-
12-03-2009, 15:44
[WLF] would like to speak with Sky leaders, please post here, or contact -Z- on msn.

I am not sure who is leading, or who to do FA with.

Z

Max Logan
12-03-2009, 15:55
what? got scared they might come and kill your state again?
shabby

Well, I must`ve ignored the no post ::oops:

KelpKris
12-03-2009, 16:18
There is an ally who we will aid in war, but I cannot say who it is. So before you declare war on someone you should take that into consideration. As long as you don't touch them you wont have any problem with us and smaller issues (double grab in top10 or w/e) can be dealt with the state that causes them without start a big war between our nations.

Btw
Nation Scores->Sky->Nation Description:->Contact: kris.kelp@hotmail.com

-Z-
12-03-2009, 16:19
what? got scared they might come and kill your state again?
shabby

Well, I must`ve ignored the no post ::oops:

Indeed I am afraid that Sky Might come and kill my state again.

I will need all my turns to be saved for killing you Max.

Z

-Z-
12-03-2009, 16:23
There is an ally who we will aid in war, but I cannot say who it is. So before you declare war on someone you should take that into consideration. As long as you don't touch them you wont have any problem with us and smaller issues (double grab in top10 or w/e) can be dealt with the state that causes them without start a big war between our nations.

Btw
Nation Scores->Sky->Nation Description:->Contact: kris.kelp@hotmail.com

OK,

I think we can agree to peace then.

Let us both live long and prosper, and death to max Logan!

Z

Max Logan
12-03-2009, 17:00
Indeed I am afraid that Sky Might come and kill my state again.

I will need all my turns to be saved for killing you Max.

Z

whatever! lol

be my guest! you don`t have balls, so I don`t care, all you can is attack twice your size smaller nations!

go you! :thumbup:

MAGGIO
12-03-2009, 21:31
whatever! lol

be my guest! you don`t have balls, so I don`t care, all you can is attack twice your size smaller nations!

go you! :thumbup:now boys.... play nice

Mr President
12-03-2009, 21:39
We have a lot of new members in our game this set. So i hope ALL nations take that into consideration when thinking about warring. Gaining new members has been an uphill battle. let's not take 5 steps backwards lol..

I know some nations are war hungry, but please keep what i said in mind..

thanks

Clowntown
12-03-2009, 21:56
but uh dont mind me.. the N actually should be removed off me next round.. im not really new im a returning player with a new account

MAGGIO
12-04-2009, 00:28
We have a lot of new members in our game this set. So i hope ALL nations take that into consideration when thinking about warring. Gaining new members has been an uphill battle. let's not take 5 steps backwards lol..

I know some nations are war hungry, but please keep what i said in mind..

thanks

be patient...the new server is rolling out and i think it will get bloody over there.

SkyCat
12-04-2009, 09:53
be patient...the new server is rolling out and i think it will get bloody over there.

hmmm, bloody indeed (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=5)

doppy
12-04-2009, 11:11
but uh dont mind me.. the N actually should be removed off me next round.. im not really new im a returning player with a new account

Retuning members are "new" members too, just a lot more experienced, since it means population is growing again. Welcome back! :)

BeeNo
12-04-2009, 17:58
hmmm, bloody indeed (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=5)

i never knew u were a woman sky!

-Z-
12-08-2009, 20:48
I would like to amend this agreement by adding somthing on behalf of WLF.

Sky mentioned that they had 1 ally this set, and may war WLF if said Ally was warred.

I would like to allow the same leniency for WLF, as we also have an ally, which will also remain unnamed.

If Sky should decide to attack this Ally, we would consider this Agreement Void.

Aside from this, WLF still promises not to war Sky this set.

thank you.

Z