PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember czarcris?

Calvin74
12-05-2009, 12:10
I think there might be a few of you lurking around here that remember him:P

I went up and saw him over the thanksgiving holiday. he is doing good and i am just passing along him saying HI to everyone:P

if anyone has anything to say to him let me know and I will pass it along when i talk to him again.

and no he will probably not come back:P

i am also curious to see how many people here remember him and played back then:P

Vortex
12-05-2009, 12:14
I remember him but ive never really talked to him.

But say Hi back anyways :)

Max Logan
12-05-2009, 12:58
I do. But I didn`t play with him, or so I think

Devil
12-05-2009, 13:23
of coarse i do :D.

He was the only person who was right about stoness :P

Max Logan
12-05-2009, 13:25

Ehhhh... :laugh:
There were quite a low who didn`t like her and said... Well, we know what happened :P

Calvin74
12-05-2009, 13:49

That isn't quite true:P
Just no one was as wrong as me:P Either way she was still a nice person and just confused. It seems like she has her life together and things are going good for her now:P

pcgluva
12-05-2009, 14:09
that is an old name! and how is stoness anyone keep in touch with her?

Max Logan
12-05-2009, 14:12
that is an old name! and how is stoness anyone keep in touch with her?

yeah....right! :p

Mr President
12-05-2009, 17:04
Yes i remember him. Glad to hear he is doing well. Too bad he won't come back and play :(

As for stoness, i always thought she was a lot of fun. She didn't always make the right decisions but i am glad to hear she has gotten things together... I thought a while back someone said she was going to play again... What happened there?

Calvin74
12-05-2009, 20:25
Yes i remember him. Glad to hear he is doing well. Too bad he won't come back and play :(

As for stoness, i always thought she was a lot of fun. She didn't always make the right decisions but i am glad to hear she has gotten things together... I thought a while back someone said she was going to play again... What happened there?

she hasn't played in a long time. I don't think she ever played NW and I know she did come back to wow for a little bit but that didn't work out and i can't really blame her for it considering how she was treated by pretty much everyone. What she did was wrong and she knew that but also how I responded to it was wrong and hurt her just as much as she hurt me.not something I would wish on anyone.

I have talked to her through email and on facebook from time to time but I don't like to intrude to much with her and her family given past history:P
She does seem to be very happy with everything and her and salmongod really are right for each other from what I could see in the short visit I had....

totte
12-05-2009, 20:34
of course we remember the old bugger :P and not to worry i'm quite sure i still have him on msn or icq so i can say hi myself :P ah stoness well i belive dave still is in touch but not to sure :)
oh and hi everyone :P and no i wont be back to play :)

BeeNo
12-06-2009, 00:37
she married a fellow player from this game?! hey max, i was wrong, you might still have hope yet.

L P
12-06-2009, 00:55
:tongue::I miss Stoness. I don't remember czarcris what nation was he in?
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
:P:P:P:P:P:P
:P:P:p:P:P
:P:P:P:P
:P:P:P
:P:P
:P

Devil
12-06-2009, 01:43
of course we remember the old bugger :P and not to worry i'm quite sure i still have him on msn or icq so i can say hi myself :P ah stoness well i belive dave still is in touch but not to sure :)

Bansaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Speaking of old buggers.... :P

LP: czarchris wherever calvin was playing

Max Logan
12-06-2009, 15:58

OMG!

Totte you old fool, when will you learn - no one uses ICQ! Period :p

totte
12-06-2009, 18:40
OMG!

Totte you old fool, when will you learn - no one uses ICQ! Period :p

bah there are plenty of old farts such as myself whom still uses it:) Your just to young to now about these things after all it was before your time :P

hi devil your still learning i see :P

Calvin74
12-06-2009, 20:10
bah there are plenty of old farts such as myself whom still uses it:) Your just to young to now about these things after all it was before your time :P

hi devil your still learning i see :P

icq was the best ever:P
so much better than MSN since people couldn't change their name every 5 mins....

Max Logan
12-07-2009, 08:24
so much better than MSN since people couldn't change their name every 5 mins....

god ****! i remember trying to find old WoW/NW contacts on MSN

Took me 3 tries to find which is Bledz and Fox :P

The others where quite upset I thought they were them! lol

Devil
12-07-2009, 08:46
god ****! i remember trying to find old WoW/NW contacts on MSN

Took me 3 tries to find which is Bledz and Fox :P

The others where quite upset I thought they were them! lol

LoL i miss foxy boy :(

someone should try to get him back.

totte
12-07-2009, 19:14

Nods in agreement :)
meh msn sucks you add someone then next time you see them on there someone else :P

Piker
12-08-2009, 09:30
Mmmm.... Chris! :P Yell at him for me, or hit him in the arm or something. :)

Max Logan
12-08-2009, 13:04
LoL i miss foxy boy :(

someone should try to get him back.

If you mean the same Fox I do (NTGEA), then he tried to come back, but you viciously killed him! lol

So he left again! :p That was 2-3 years ago :P

Xavior
12-08-2009, 22:56
If you mean the same Fox I do (NTGEA), then he tried to come back, but you viciously killed him! lol

What about his sidekick Falcon??

Devil
12-09-2009, 07:49

Foxy started it with the whole DSA fiasco when you guys hit RAW ( i think we were still raw at the time)

So when he came back i gladly repayed the favor :)