PDA

View Full Version : USA's stance this set

Mr President
12-07-2009, 22:01
USA has a lot of new members again this set. we have no plans for warring this set due to all of our time being spent on teaching the new members the ins and outs of the game.

We are not really even netting this set either. I forgot how much work it is to train a nation full of new members lol..

I hope other nations take into consideration that USA is a training nation this set and that we won't be involved in much..

If you have any issues with a USA member please send me an ingame member so we can resolve it..

-Z-
12-07-2009, 22:23
There are no warring nations left these days .

WLF has some n00bs as well and we are out of shape.

Z

Magalya2
12-07-2009, 22:39
**Sitting in the Audience , Lady Magalya2 listened to the Charming Mr President speach **

Do not fear Mr President ,

I got my helmet on and prepare for anything that could happen :)

Defend the Innocent against the Invaders ;)

-Z-
12-07-2009, 23:15
**Sitting in the Audience , Lady Magalya2 listened to the Charming Mr President speach **

Do not fear Mr President ,

I got my helmet on and prepare for anything that could happen :)

Defend the Innocent against the Invaders ;)

Don't trust Mr. P,

He is the biggest terrorist in the game.

lol j/k

Z

Divine Intervention
12-07-2009, 23:19
having looked at the intels of some of the USA members i can confirm that USA isnt really in the position to be planning any wars..so yah be nice to them.

Dogma
12-08-2009, 00:29
hmmmm...

:think::

Magalya2
12-08-2009, 00:56
**Seeing Lord Dogma , Mags followed the thinking man **

Want to share your thinking Dogma ;)

pcgluva
12-08-2009, 01:00
i like her shes a keeper now we just have to keep xav and max away from her

Morph
12-08-2009, 03:58
**Seeing Lord Dogma , Mags followed the thinking man **

Want to share your thinking Dogma ;)

whatever you do...dont follow dogma when he's thinking.::oops:

Max Logan
12-08-2009, 06:09
hmmmm...

:thumbup:

Clowntown
12-08-2009, 10:43
having looked at the intels of some of the USA members i can confirm that USA isnt really in the position to be planning any wars..so yah be nice to them.

Crosses hands infront of southern private areas feeling naked

*attempts to sidestep out of view)

blaa
12-08-2009, 12:17
you are all communists

Max Logan
12-08-2009, 13:03
Crosses hands infront of southern private areas feeling naked

*attempts to sidestep out of view)

If Anton say`s, it has to be!

Mr President
12-08-2009, 14:16
i like her shes a keeper now we just have to keep xav and max away from her

I agree.. After speaking with her some on another forum i knew she would be a perfect fit for our game/forums.... We are happy to have you here Lady Mags :)

Divine Intervention
12-08-2009, 16:20
If Anton say`s, it has to be!

i dont bother intelling/grabbing much but i have seen some very weird upgrade setups...lvl8 inf and like lvl3 everything else :blink: etc. btw Mr P - youre welcome, for pointing out the Prem bug :)

Max Logan
12-08-2009, 16:59
i dont bother intelling/grabbing much but i have seen some very weird upgrade setups...lvl8 inf and like lvl3 everything else :blink: etc. btw Mr P - youre welcome, for pointing out the Prem bug :)

true. one of our new players did that last set. I was kinda fluffed at first...

ooga booga
12-08-2009, 17:18

lvl 3 tanks, bombers, and AGM's... that's how we roll. :thumbup: lol

Mr President
12-08-2009, 20:48
btw Mr P - youre welcome, for pointing out the Prem bug

lol thank you.. It would have shown up on this months end report but it's always nice to catch it sooner then later :)

Hope you enjoyed your few free extra days.. Oh and it wasn't a bug. It was the way you were given the premium account. If it's done manually a certain way the cron won't pick it up.

Magalya2
12-09-2009, 03:08
I agree.. After speaking with her some on another forum i knew she would be a perfect fit for our game/forums.... We are happy to have you here Lady Mags :)

**As she was blushing just a little ;) **

Why Thank you :)

I am happy to be in here and await a godo war hehe

I am ready to die as i cannot be more dead then i am already since i am an Undead :p

hehe

Soviet Russia
12-09-2009, 03:57
There are no warring nations left these days .

WLF has some n00bs as well and we are out of shape.

Z

Yep I've noticed it doesnt have any record in NW hall of fame.

Its good to be a noob:drool:

Soviet Russia
12-09-2009, 03:59
USA has a lot of new members again this set. we have no plans for warring this set due to all of our time being spent on teaching the new members the ins and outs of the game.

We are not really even netting this set either. I forgot how much work it is to train a nation full of new members lol..

I hope other nations take into consideration that USA is a training nation this set and that we won't be involved in much..

If you have any issues with a USA member please send me an ingame member so we can resolve it..

Hey I also wonder why did they keep attacking my 50+ members (mostly newbies) training nation Gondor on every set? To name, CM, Euro, LoR (all time) and WLF, probably your USA too :D

Now only me and Jag from that nation is here. Vets and old players might left due to boredom or real life business. But for the rest of the nation, you've managed well to 'kick out' the newcomers. Congratz :P

Mr President
12-09-2009, 07:34
Hey I also wonder why did they keep attacking my 50+ members (mostly newbies) training nation Gondor on every set? To name, CM, Euro, LoR (all time) and WLF, probably your USA too :D

Now only me and Jag from that nation is here. Vets and old players might left due to boredom or real life business. But for the rest of the nation, you've managed well to 'kick out' the newcomers. Congratz :P

huh?

I am confused. Are you saying USA kept warring your 50+ man nation?

And are you also saying i have "kicked out" newcomers?

ooga booga
12-09-2009, 12:26

I'll have whatever you're smoking... :blink: :huh: :blink:

:thumbdown: lol

-Z-
12-09-2009, 12:59
I'll have whatever you're smoking... :blink: :huh: :blink:

:thumbdown: lol

He is not smoking anything.

I was a total N00b Back in thoese days, but I do remember these things beign true (WLF was not in existence, we still hadnt formed)

Ooga were you playing nation wars (World of War) 8+ years ago?

Besides, even if he is smoking somthing, that doesnt mean that his statements are false or delusional.

People should wake up.

Cigarettes are bad for your health, but they do not make u simple.

Cannabis is bad for your health in some ways, but it does not make you delusional unless it is badly abused.
Z

Devil
12-09-2009, 14:00

If you were Gondor[LoTR] we only killed you guys twice... and if i remember correctly it was because you couldnt control your members from random spy ops, and ar'ing our stockers

Mr President
12-09-2009, 15:34
I don't like USA's name being dragged through the mud. Our nation does not and WILL not go to war unless it has too. We have NEVER warred anyone for fun (not including the fun war with LoR) and or to increase our ranks. Every war we either had good intel that a nation was about to hit us or we were helping an ally.

USA has been one of the most inviting nations in the game. We have trained tons of members through the years.. So why would we "kick out" new members? And if your speaking about now how we kick out new members then you totally have your facts wrong.

Devil
12-09-2009, 16:09
We have NEVER warred anyone for fun (not including the fun war with LoR)

Quite possibly the funnest war ever :D

totte
12-09-2009, 18:42
everyone loves to war lor it was a wow tradition :)

Soviet Russia
12-10-2009, 07:43
If you were Gondor[LoTR] we only killed you guys twice... and if i remember correctly it was because you couldnt control your members from random spy ops, and ar'ing our stockers

I love war and get killed.. However as for Gondor, it was a noob nation; you need to give them time to learn the unwritten rules.

And yet, those wars were mostly one-sided-massacres :D

Devil
12-10-2009, 13:24
I love war and get killed.. However as for Gondor, it was a noob nation; you need to give them time to learn the unwritten rules.

And yet, those wars were mostly one-sided-massacres :D

The 2nd time it was your noob who antagonized me.

The first time was to prove a point...:cool:

Soviet Russia
12-11-2009, 01:54
The 2nd time it was your noob who antagonized me.

The first time was to prove a point...:cool:

BTW how could you remember all your gaming history :D

Devil
12-11-2009, 02:34
BTW how could you remember all your gaming history :D
i dont remember all of it. I remember most of the wars pretty good though. :P