PDA

View Full Version : Was George Bush an idiot?

Disorder
12-09-2009, 20:17
If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 10 months -- so you'll have three years and two months to come up with an answer.

-Chris-
12-10-2009, 01:45
President Bush landed on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit, stood under a banner proclaiming "Mission Accomplished," and triumphantly announced that major combat operations were over in Iraq. Asked if he had any regrets about the stunt, Bush said he would do it all over again.

After receiving a memo from the CIA in August 2001 titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack America," President Bush continued his monthlong vacation.

The Bush Administration has assigned five times as many agents to investigate Cuban embargo violations as it has to track Osama bin Laden's and Saddam Hussein's money.

The Bush Administration granted the 9/11 Commission $3 million to investigate the September 11 attacks and $50 million to the commission that investigated the Columbia space shuttle crash.

The Bush Administration installed as top officials more than 100 former lobbyists, attorneys or spokespeople for the industries they oversee.

The Bush Administration turned a $236 billion surplus into a $422 billion deficit.

The Bush Administration went to court to block lawsuits by patients who were injured by defective prescription drugs and medical devices.

In June 1990 George Bush violated federal securities law when he failed to inform the SEC that he had sold 200,000 shares of his company, Harken Energy. Two months later the company reported significant losses and by the end of that year the stock had dropped from $3 to $1.

In short.

The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Yes. George Bush is an idiot. Yes. B. Hussein Obama is a complete disgrace to the presidency as far as customs go. But sadly, he's educated. We are putting our hope in Obama because he's yet to mess up on a grand scale like the other 42. Amazing isn't it. We wait 4 years to vote for someone who we hope won't be like the last # of presidents.

Devil
12-10-2009, 02:01
To answer your question. Yes George Bush is an idiot, and also he was a terrible president, but its pretty obvious that he was puppet to do the bidding of some of the Elites of society.

That said Obama is just as terrible. His ideas and policies all fail, and the only reason he won was because of his skin color. Call me a racist but you all know its true. The guy has no political genius and just like bush all he really has is charisma. Now i'm not saying Cheney would of been a good president, although i dont think he would of been as Obama. I still think that Ron Paul was by far the best candiate and just because he wasn't part of a major party didn't get elected. It just shows how flawed our election system is.

BeeNo
12-10-2009, 04:48
just need to get rid of political parties :)

Disorder
12-10-2009, 08:42
All very good points! :thumbup:

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2009, 09:13
If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 10 months -- so you'll have three years and two months to come up with an answer.

1. Atleast Michell didnt spend half a mil on china for the white house like laura did.

2. Would you have approved of the king of Saudi Arabia had saluted the president? i think so. Bowing was showing respect. thats a stupid point.

3. The austrian language is dead... soo.......

4.1 member isnt a filled cabinet member....
5. If obama couldn't pronounce Nuclear Terrorists and economy, would you wince in embarrassment

6.The whole jet fuel thing is stupid. if he would have drove would it make it any better? no if he planted one outside the white house would that have made sense? no they dont need more trees in DC.... these are so stupid

7.Never even heard of the Manhattan panic and i dont live under a rock or anything...

8.The president dosnt have as much power as you think he has.... theres nothing he could do to get that support and just cuase theres more people in the midwest... dosent mean we were all drowing and getting our legs broken off..... you really need to stop making pointless arguments.....

9. LMAOOOO. Obama isnt the first president to use Czars..... lmfao dude....

10. your right he had no power doing so... and so the members of the company didnt have listen to the president.... soooooo again pointless...

11. The national debt will double in the next 10 years regardless... getting more pointless..

What makes Obama so good?

1. If obama had known about the encroching danger in the economy at the end of his 2nd term and done nothing about it knowing a republican would be elected president next leaving the problems to him, would you approve?

2. If obama had said this at a public speach. "if it feels good do it, if you got a problem blame some one else" would you be ashamed?

3.If obama got distracted by a something during a national adress and stoped his speech looking blank and following the distraction around with his eyes, would you be embarrassed?

4. IF obama has made this quote when talking about Iranian stability "An Iran that is capable of withstanding Iranian influence (pause) i mean iraq." would you shake your head in disgust?

id put more up if a cared. Bush was an idiot and your points are stupid go die.

Devil
12-10-2009, 09:50
1. Atleast Michell didnt spend half a mil on china for the white house like laura did.

2. Would you have approved of the king of Saudi Arabia had saluted the president? i think so. Bowing was showing respect. thats a stupid point.

5. If obama couldn't pronounce Nuclear Terrorists and economy, would you wince in embarrassment

6.The whole jet fuel thing is stupid. if he would have drove would it make it any better? no if he planted one outside the white house would that have made sense? no they dont need more trees in DC.... these are so stupid

7.Never even heard of the Manhattan panic and i dont live under a rock or anything...

8.The president dosnt have as much power as you think he has.... theres nothing he could do to get that support and just cuase theres more people in the midwest... dosent mean we were all drowing and getting our legs broken off..... you really need to stop making pointless arguments.....

10. your right he had no power doing so... and so the members of the company didnt have listen to the president.... soooooo again pointless...

11. The national debt will double in the next 10 years regardless... getting more pointless..

1. If obama had known about the encroching danger in the economy at the end of his 2nd term and done nothing about it knowing a republican would be elected president next leaving the problems to him, would you approve?

2. If obama had said this at a public speach. "if it feels good do it, if you got a problem blame some one else" would you be ashamed?

3.If obama got distracted by a something during a national adress and stoped his speech looking blank and following the distraction around with his eyes, would you be embarrassed?

4. IF obama has made this quote when talking about Iranian stability "An Iran that is capable of withstanding Iranian influence (pause) i mean iraq." would you shake your head in disgust?

1. No but michelle obama did say when her husband won the democratic prelimaries was the first time she was proud of her country... how patriotic :thumbdown:

2. Bowing to someone is showing them that your inferior, the president represents our country and we are not inferior to Saudi.

3. So is latin go tell the pope that its dead...

8. Wow are you sadly mistaken. The president doesnt need congressional support to send the troops in. He can do it and keep them for 60 days without a "congressional declaration of war" if he did act upon his power congress is pretty much already obligated to do so. Thats just one example

11. Really i mean really dude? let me guess you have a degree in economics and or have studied the US's economic history and future profoundly?

Ohh and pointing out Bush's moments of emarressment don't do anything to your point of Obama being a good president.

-Z-
12-10-2009, 12:29
Wait ... Wait.

GWB is an Idiot.

It says so in every encyclopedia these days.

U can ask anyone on the street, heck u can Ask my 3 year old nephew, he will mumble

"Geeuuge Buss iaaIdiot"

GWB is a **** face moron.]
this is the first that that children learn once they can communictae, all around the world.

Is the sky blue?

wait no... thats no even fair.

You could argue in some way that the sky is not blue... sometimes its white with clouds, and there are stars and the northern lights.

IS THE COLOR RED RED?

Disorder, you must answer this question with a NO

do I have your MSN?

Im not sure.

please give it to me so I can elabotare to you on how much you FAIL.

Utter FAILURE.

good god.

Z

-Z-
12-10-2009, 12:33

Very well Said.

I'm impressed that U actually wen to the trouble of responding in such length to Disorders ridiculas Post.

I think Disorder must be a lobbyist who is paid to say things that are in essence contrary to any form of truth or reason.

Z

Max Logan
12-10-2009, 14:07

2. It`s called formality...you don`t do that. when meeting head of another country, you shake hands, not bow.

3. Are you educated? There was never an Austrian language...maybe a dialect or smt, but I`m sure no language. I do live in Europe, I do learn history and no...never heard of it...Obama IS educated, or so I hear

6. Really? How much money did he burn? All the cash he could put in welfare, as he so proudly said at elections...

8. Isn`t USA, like, Presidental Republic...and isn`t Senate, like his party? Eh, I guess all those years studying politics really hit me in the head and I don`t understand a thing of it... But oh, well, you`re making great arguments

9. So he`s still better than those before, right?

10. What? Ok, forget it...

11. Eh.... economics, maybe? please? :thumbdown: You`ve never heard of crisis overcome? Economical fluctuations?

Have you finished school yet???

Max Logan
12-10-2009, 14:10
Wait ... Wait.

GWB is an Idiot.

It says so in every encyclopedia these days.

U can ask anyone on the street, heck u can Ask my 3 year old nephew, he will mumble

"Geeuuge Buss iaaIdiot"

GWB is a **** face moron.]
this is the first that that children learn once they can communictae, all around the world.

Is the sky blue?

wait no... thats no even fair.

You could argue in some way that the sky is not blue... sometimes its white with clouds, and there are stars and the northern lights.

IS THE COLOR RED RED?

Disorder, you must answer this question with a NO

do I have your MSN?

Im not sure.

please give it to me so I can elabotare to you on how much you FAIL.

Utter FAILURE.

good god.

Z

I hope you don`t think the sky is blue and red is red...
cuz If you do...it`s an UTTER Fail...

-Z-
12-10-2009, 14:13
Have you finished school yet???

I suppose this question is directed at Joey, but I will speak,

I have not finished school. I plan to continue my education until I die.

Bowing to anyone is a form of respect.

Is there something wrong with a president being respectful?

O... thats right... if he is respectful then every person on earth will not be afraid that America is going to bomb them next...

Cant have that...

best we act like Nazis and strike fear into all the hearts of men.

Z

-Z-
12-10-2009, 14:14
I hope you don`t think the sky is blue and red is red...
cuz If you do...it`s an UTTER Fail...

I'm sure you will not because You rarely even understand your own words, but care to explain this?

Z

Max Logan
12-10-2009, 15:06
I'm sure you will not because You rarely even understand your own words, but care to explain this?

Z

the sky is not blue and there is no red...

Kamran
12-10-2009, 17:47
Bush is not stupid the public is::oops:

-Chris-
12-10-2009, 19:04
Z where is your reply to my post.

Do you ignore logic to suit your agenda?

Take your stupidity elsewhere, this is a online game not a propaganda forum.

-Z-
12-11-2009, 00:41
Z where is your reply to my post.

Do you ignore logic to suit your agenda?

Take your stupidity elsewhere, this is a online game not a propaganda forum.

I did not rebut your post, I felt it was all quite accurate... I acctually laughed at the part about the AirCraft Carrier lol.

what progaganda are u speaking of?

In response to max..

I am not sure about Latvia, but where I live, The Sky appears blue due to the moisture the light passes thru in most cases it is blue.

what color would you describe the sky to be... in latvia?

And when you say there is no color red... Then what color do you describe Blood as?

Z

Max Logan
12-11-2009, 08:09
I did not rebut your post, I felt it was all quite accurate... I acctually laughed at the part about the AirCraft Carrier lol.

what progaganda are u speaking of?

In response to max..

I am not sure about Latvia, but where I live, The Sky appears blue due to the moisture the light passes thru in most cases it is blue.

what color would you describe the sky to be... in latvia?

And when you say there is no color red... Then what color do you describe Blood as?

Z

I want to point out what you said - sky appears blue

thank you

objects have no color. if you finished school with succes you know, that color is the light wave particles that get obsorbed by and object. the object is not in the said colour, it just obsorbs a specific light wave particle

nosejam
12-11-2009, 08:55
I want to point out what you said - sky appears blue

thank you

objects have no color. if you finished school with succes you know, that color is the light wave particles that get obsorbed by and object. the object is not in the said colour, it just obsorbs a specific light wave particle

Not to be picky but the "colour" we see is actually the wavelength that isn't absorbed, it's the wavelength that is emitted/reflected (of course you can be stupidly picky and say that sometimes it is absorbed and then re-emitted but please don't). Insulting someone for saying objects have colour is a bit odd, it's easier to say that the surface is red rather than saying it is reflecting wavelengths around 663nm (and in all probability a whole host of other wavelengths).

Max Logan
12-11-2009, 09:57
Not to be picky but the "colour" we see is actually the wavelength that isn't absorbed, it's the wavelength that is emitted/reflected (of course you can be stupidly picky and say that sometimes it is absorbed and then re-emitted but please don't). Insulting someone for saying objects have colour is a bit odd, it's easier to say that the surface is red rather than saying it is reflecting wavelengths around 663nm (and in all probability a whole host of other wavelengths).

my point was not that

Z pointed out how stupid it is to ask if sky is blue and if red is red, so I just wanted to step up and say that nothing is that certain

P.S. Yes, it`s reflected not obsorbed color :) It absobs all the others, but reflect that one! :)

Clowntown
12-11-2009, 10:28
visable wevelengths are from 480nm-700nm

the colors we see objects as are the reflected color in most cases (all others are absrbed)

the sky appears blue due to refraction light comming through the astmosphere refracts off the molucules the angle durning the day produces the "blue" appearence changing to red-orange in the mournings / evenings as the sun is at a different angle.

theres also the "uncommon" green flash that has a specal case making it less seen.

my two cents as a student of OPTICS

-Z-
12-11-2009, 10:38
this was all very clear to me before I wrote my post...

I just assumed that normal human communication would be assumed.

When I refer to snow in conversation, most people would know what I was talking about, without having to explain that snow is frozen water etc.

The color red does exist because we perceive it.

but w/e this conversation has gottten way off track lol

Bush was clearly an idiot.

I think more people would argue the sky being Blue than Bush being an idiot.

Z

Max Logan
12-11-2009, 11:45
Bush was clearly an idiot.

I think more people would argue the sky being Blue than Bush being an idiot.

Z

Dunno if he was really an idiot.
He was just not fit to be a president. He might actually be quite intelligent, just not president wise

-Z-
12-11-2009, 12:45
Dunno if he was really an idiot.
He was just not fit to be a president. He might actually be quite intelligent, just not president wise

Well yes he could have been quite smart and playing some role.

Z

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 09:15
Yes for 500