PDA

View Full Version : xELDx declares on EX(battle of the E's and X's)

BeeNo
12-10-2009, 18:16
xELDx Declares on EX-

The terms we offered were none negotiatable, and you failed to respond in adequate time.

We will not particpate in FA with nations that have no honour. The players in your nation consistently abuse/suicide the other nations who make up this game. It doesn't seem to matter what nation tag you want to put in front of your names your gameplay is the same.

The second your state clicked that confirm attack button on his 1st AA he signed his nation over to this war. I am very dissapointed in your tactics/players.

Were a state in xELDx to preform the acts of #42 he would be booted and killed by our nation as we have an honour that each member of our nation is expected to uphold.

I'd wish you luck but i'd rather see every state in your nation destroyed.

-Z-
12-10-2009, 18:37
Well Said Beeno,

Thats the spirit.

Its nice to see a nation with guts!

Z

Brent168
12-10-2009, 18:47
I thought it was going to be a boring set.

-Z-
12-10-2009, 18:54
score is 1-1 atm

Z

kitoy
12-10-2009, 19:18
xELDx Declares on EX-

The terms we offered were none negotiatable, and you failed to respond in adequate time.

We will not particpate in FA with nations that have no honour. The players in your nation consistently abuse/suicide the other nations who make up this game. It doesn't seem to matter what nation tag you want to put in front of your names your gameplay is the same.

The second your state clicked that confirm attack button on his 1st AA he signed his nation over to this war. I am very dissapointed in your tactics/players.

Were a state in xELDx to preform the acts of #42 he would be booted and killed by our nation as we have an honour that each member of our nation is expected to uphold.

I'd wish you luck but i'd rather see every state in your nation destroyed.

I thought you agreed a retal twice damage done.. instead of getting him booted and killed, you said you can just AA him 5x and a couple of SAs.. then i sent a msg that you can have your retal anytime but you didn't reply..

oh well, enough of this sh1t.. i'm dead again lol

kenshin44
12-10-2009, 23:34
I thought you agreed a retal twice damage done.. instead of getting him booted and killed, you said you can just AA him 5x and a couple of SAs.. then i sent a msg that you can have your retal anytime but you didn't reply..

oh well, enough of this sh1t.. i'm dead again lol

u better win kenneth

kitoy
12-10-2009, 23:55
u better win kenneth

i doubt.. we have 3 semi-active who only expand and build, but who knows..

PS: i'm hoping this won't stop xavy from giving me credits.. :p

Soviet Russia
12-11-2009, 01:51
Bless MILFs

Xavior
12-11-2009, 02:20
i doubt.. we have 3 semi-active who only expand and build, but who knows..

PS: i'm hoping this won't stop xavy from giving me credits.. :p

My 200 credit donations will continue even with this war ;)

-Z-
12-11-2009, 10:21
I am Cheering for Team X

Z

Brent168
12-11-2009, 13:33
whats that suppose to mean z?

doppy
12-11-2009, 14:37
Wow man BeeNo, can't believe you can be so thick.
Like I said before I had the burden of upgrading my ships not because I was going to try to pick a fight. Which top state would do that in their right mind?

Ever since I was top, we're been getting threats about people bringing us down simply because we are in LOR. If I didn't get these threats and needing to save up turns and money for this, you guys don't even stand a ****ing chance of getting close to me. I can just run away with full inf like a ***** and use up all my turns. Afterall, you're just going to get farmed down when your 36 hours runs out. Don't be naive. 36 hours isn't a lot you know? it's only 22x turns with bonus and you can do max 3x attacks during that period. If I farm you down to 6~8k land difference, you can't even catch my land doing those 200 land grabs, while I'm getting 30~50% more production on each turn we spent.

And I'm being extremely polite here already. We offered you a deal. I messaged you saying I don't care anymore and I won't be using my turns so you can reach me and grab me as many times as you want. I stood by my promise. For 18 hours I didn't do anything. And then when I came back from school after my exam (which I aced btw, thank you), I saw you selling 80% of your troop to buy jets and ships. What's even more funny is after I used 10 turns, you messaged me saying I'm a liar for using turns. You totally crack me up. I mean seriously, you expect me to let other people grab me and just sit there doing nothing while your nation kill me?? The issue is between you and me why should I let other people grab if you gave i up yourself?

I already put out a very reasonable offer of letting you grab like a mad man without me retaliating. I didn't promise to let you kill me you dumb ****. So stop complaining and trying to sway people on the forum. I already acknowledge my mistake and gave you a beyond reasonable offer, you're the one that broke the promise. If you want war and not the deal, it's your problem not mine.

BeeNo
12-11-2009, 16:10
as i said, there was nothing to negotiate. if you feel you can AA me because i out net you, then i feel no wrong in warring you over it.

doppy
12-11-2009, 17:10
who said there's any wrong in warring?

All I'm saying is, if you want to war then war. Stop the *****ing on forum looking all like a victim. You passed on and broke the deal yourself while secretly building troops to kill me, then just fight like a man and do it without the pointless talk.

Haven't signed on the forum and saw you arguing and pleading for sympathy on forum distorting the truth is kinda hypocritical and lame, you know?

Shabaz K
12-11-2009, 17:28
im cheering for EX, only cuase i've played with them and seem nice people, and that yuo actually killed Kenneth first shame. kill Kid first::oops:

Vortex
12-11-2009, 17:33
Score 2-1

BeeNo
12-11-2009, 17:46

All I'm saying is, if you want to war then war. Stop the *****ing on forum looking all like a victim. You passed on and broke the deal yourself while secretly building troops to kill me, then just fight like a man and do it without the pointless talk.

Haven't signed on the forum and saw you arguing and pleading for sympathy on forum distorting the truth is kinda hypocritical and lame, you know?

just keep talking if you want the vendetta.

-Z-
12-11-2009, 17:47
whats that suppose to mean z?

Just a joke as both nations have X's

Z

-Z-
12-11-2009, 17:48
Wow man BeeNo, can't believe you can be so thick.
Like I said before I had the burden of upgrading my ships not because I was going to try to pick a fight. Which top state would do that in their right mind?

Ever since I was top, we're been getting threats about people bringing us down simply because we are in LOR. If I didn't get these threats and needing to save up turns and money for this, you guys don't even stand a ****ing chance of getting close to me. I can just run away with full inf like a ***** and use up all my turns. Afterall, you're just going to get farmed down when your 36 hours runs out. Don't be naive. 36 hours isn't a lot you know? it's only 22x turns with bonus and you can do max 3x attacks during that period. If I farm you down to 6~8k land difference, you can't even catch my land doing those 200 land grabs, while I'm getting 30~50% more production on each turn we spent.

And I'm being extremely polite here already. We offered you a deal. I messaged you saying I don't care anymore and I won't be using my turns so you can reach me and grab me as many times as you want. I stood by my promise. For 18 hours I didn't do anything. And then when I came back from school after my exam (which I aced btw, thank you), I saw you selling 80% of your troop to buy jets and ships. What's even more funny is after I used 10 turns, you messaged me saying I'm a liar for using turns. You totally crack me up. I mean seriously, you expect me to let other people grab me and just sit there doing nothing while your nation kill me?? The issue is between you and me why should I let other people grab if you gave i up yourself?

I already put out a very reasonable offer of letting you grab like a mad man without me retaliating. I didn't promise to let you kill me you dumb ****. So stop complaining and trying to sway people on the forum. I already acknowledge my mistake and gave you a beyond reasonable offer, you're the one that broke the promise. If you want war and not the deal, it's your problem not mine.

2 different times in my years here I have been #1 state and Started a war.

it was fun.

-Z-
12-11-2009, 17:51
Score 2-1

nice.

88 triued hard to stop the Kill, but u got it.

88 wasted some turns.

it s avery close fight still.

its fun to watch because with 3 turns and only 5-8 active men in a natiojn it is not easy to make kills.

Z

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2009, 18:01

He is the victim tho.... u did not only 1 big no no but 2 big no no's in the top ten

face the coincidences

kitoy
12-11-2009, 18:58
as i said, there was nothing to negotiate. if you feel you can AA me because i out net you, then i feel no wrong in warring you over it.

what was our talk then, a lie? i was waiting for your reply so i can tell doppy to sell his ships.. we offered you a deal and you even said how many attacks you will do.. i tried my best to avoid this war but anyway it's already there so let's just have fun.. :thumbup:

BeeNo
12-11-2009, 20:37
well i needed some time to prepare with my 0 turns and lvl 1 jets and ships ;)

BeeNo
12-11-2009, 23:05
3-1

Armyy

kitoy
12-11-2009, 23:13
there, 2 of our semi-active states are gone.. RIP dak and ark

Soviet Russia
12-12-2009, 02:40

Who is the 3rd one?

Raul
12-12-2009, 06:14
Good Luck Ex! i would have helped you guys out but I gave my word to Z not to jump to help anyone at set start, and iam eagerly waiting for Slobians to get some gutts and declare war

pathbu
12-12-2009, 10:08
against anyone in any nation or state but a war is a war.Anyone need a little help?:drool:

Vortex
12-12-2009, 12:39
what was our talk then, a lie? i was waiting for your reply so i can tell doppy to sell his ships.. we offered you a deal and you even said how many attacks you will do.. i tried my best to avoid this war but anyway it's already there so let's just have fun.. :thumbup:

Your player made an unnacceptable attack.
You cant make offers, you accept offers in that case.

we are all semi-active :)

BeeNo
12-12-2009, 20:19
The Legend Killers[DKO] has began Preparing for war against your nation

you know after all the flaming that went on last set i never saw xELDx as the target for their strike lol

if you really do intend to war us DKO, i wish you luck ;)

kitoy
12-12-2009, 20:38
Your player made an unnacceptable attack.
You cant make offers, you accept offers in that case.

if it was unacceptable, why don't you just said it directly instead of giving those stupid deal..

BeeNo
12-12-2009, 21:03
as i said earlier i wanted time to get war prep complete, the deal at least bought some time.

i wanted to war your nation for AA'ing and Quad tapping my state, so i made you an offer, you didn't seem inclined to agree to it, so i said **** it! lets war ****!

maybe you should of accepted my terms.

Xavior
12-12-2009, 21:19
against anyone in any nation or state but a war is a war.Anyone need a little help?:drool:

I do!!

kanman
12-12-2009, 21:43
as i said earlier i wanted time to get war prep complete, the deal at least bought some time.

i wanted to war your nation for AA'ing and Quad tapping my state, so i made you an offer, you didn't seem inclined to agree to it, so i said **** it! lets war ****!

maybe you should of accepted my terms.

I hope you see what kenneth's point is. You were pretending to negotiate with kenneth but you had no intention of sticking to what you were saying. It's easy to see why you would do that, just next time kenneth might not be so trusting.

It wouldn't have changed anything. Ex wasn't going to strike eld first and Ex prepared for war anyways.

Missionary
12-12-2009, 21:57
The Legend Killers[DKO] has began Preparing for war against your nation

you know after all the flaming that went on last set i never saw xELDx as the target for their strike lol

if you really do intend to war us DKO, i wish you luck ;)

we are obviously such a big threat in this game lmao.

Good job u cant see who voted for each nation. Beeno would kick my *** if he knew i voted for EX. Good job he wont ever find out though muhahaha.

BeeNo
12-13-2009, 02:47
i almost voted for them as well :D

BeeNo
12-13-2009, 11:05
Promise made, Promise Kept

You have killed Sonic the Hedgehog(#42)

kills now 5-3 if you xELDx vs EX + DKO

Missionary
12-13-2009, 14:23
haha, i died? that was so andy who picked me to kill lol. you know when ur inactive it takes twice aslong to make a restart lol.

BeeNo
12-14-2009, 11:05
As this war is approaching its conclusion(at least i hope) i wanted to see if the actions taken worked towards the desired result. Sonic every established nation in the game right now would in the very least kill your state for AA/war attacks and Tripple/Quad SA'ing a state who out jumps you. I would say about 1/2 of them would just kill your state the other 1/2 would kill your entire nation. Should someone out jump you again will you take the same actions you did this set?

We will always war states/nations who try to push us around and take advantage of our states, especially a state of ours who just jumped and grabbed the 1st place state.

We took it to an extreme because of the attitude shown here, i even "let" you do a retaliation. we "offered" you a fair deal. it was not for you to choose. We were the ones offering you a chance to prevent a war.

You may frown at my negotiation techniques but nations i respect and who have not shown aggression towards me need not fear. EX this may seem extreme to you but back in vindication any negotiations i had with your nations of that time usually ended up in my nation being FS'd and killed before the negotiations came to a conclusion, (we usually only had 4-5 guys at the time, and you guys were in lor's 30-40 man nations who just simply killed us off if we tried to negotiate a retaliation). You may not of realized it at the time, but you changed how i will forever deal and negotiate with you guys.

I wish you luck and will say that we will leave this set and war behind us. i will not carry it into future sets, when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't.

doppy
12-14-2009, 21:13
As this war is approaching its conclusion(at least i hope) i wanted to see if the actions taken worked towards the desired result. Sonic every established nation in the game right now would in the very least kill your state for AA/war attacks and Tripple/Quad SA'ing a state who out jumps you. I would say about 1/2 of them would just kill your state the other 1/2 would kill your entire nation. Should someone out jump you again will you take the same actions you did this set?

We will always war states/nations who try to push us around and take advantage of our states, especially a state of ours who just jumped and grabbed the 1st place state.

We took it to an extreme because of the attitude shown here, i even "let" you do a retaliation. we "offered" you a fair deal. it was not for you to choose. We were the ones offering you a chance to prevent a war.

You may frown at my negotiation techniques but nations i respect and who have not shown aggression towards me need not fear. EX this may seem extreme to you but back in vindication any negotiations i had with your nations of that time usually ended up in my nation being FS'd and killed before the negotiations came to a conclusion, (we usually only had 4-5 guys at the time, and you guys were in lor's 30-40 man nations who just simply killed us off if we tried to negotiate a retaliation). You may not of realized it at the time, but you changed how i will forever deal and negotiate with you guys.

I wish you luck and will say that we will leave this set and war behind us. i will not carry it into future sets, when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't.

LOL all I hear is... bull crap... bull crap... blah... blah... blah...

Wow, way to sway the public here. Very nicely said. You're trying to make the public see you as the OH SO MERCIFUL LADY BEENO! Well, you see, our deal was made, there might have been some delays since we were communicating through kenneth. But I even messaged you personally telling you to grab me as much as you like and I wouldn't retal. But what did you do? Dragged on the negotiation and militarized the entire ELD and declared against EX while we were unaware of the situation and became sitting ducks for 2 days. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised about the situation here. And why bother with the military aid? What pretentious act. It only makes you guys look hypocritical more than anything else.

And -Z-, you're one of the biggest liars I've seen. At the beginning of the set, you formed a secret alliance with us to make sure we have each other's back since you were afraid of Sky warring WLF. Throughout the set, you begged me several times to double tap you, since you lose much less land this way to keep you in top 10. And after the incident between Beeno and I, you completely turned against us and went negotiating with Sky to make sure EX was not the unspoken ally Sky hinted about at the beginning of the set. What an opportunist if I may say.

Anyways, I dislike how you guys play this game and expect some random acts of suiciding in the future. There's no written rule against it anyways. BeeNo, spare me the lame "when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't." It's easy for you to say this when your alliance is taking the lead in this situation now. Well, I'm not buying that. Have fun in future sets, whether you like it or not. :cool:

Soviet Russia
12-15-2009, 03:12
I love WLF just because of that :D When I was warring against WLF (in WOW times) I used to hate them too :D

BeeNo
12-15-2009, 04:09
i'm trying to make you see the error of your ways ;)

apparently failing, your a blundering idiot, devil himself would of killed you :P

BeeNo
12-15-2009, 04:13
and i should clarify, the military aid was helping Mr. P with a bug, it was 1 infantry. were not part of the UN right now and shouldn't be able to use that feature, but when the 1st package was sent to USA i was unsure of how/why that happened so i was checking it out for him.

:walmp:

Soviet Russia
12-15-2009, 05:18
and i should clarify, the military aid was helping Mr. P with a bug, it was 1 infantry. were not part of the UN right now and shouldn't be able to use that feature, but when the 1st package was sent to USA i was unsure of how/why that happened so i was checking it out for him.

:walmp:

Poor inf guy.

By the way, could not it end up with 'feeding' states to reach top places? I remember there were a similar system within the nations (for members) which was resulted to unfair scores.

BeeNo
12-15-2009, 06:59
just reading that bugs me, "i even msg'd you personally saying you could grab me as much as you like and i wouldn't retal"

how nice of you to offer not to retal my retal ;)

war was our retaliation :P

Anyways, I dislike how you guys play this game and expect some random acts of suiciding in the future. There's no written rule against it anyways. BeeNo, spare me the lame "when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't." It's easy for you to say this when your alliance is taking the lead in this situation now. Well, I'm not buying that. Have fun in future sets, whether you like it or not. :cool:

i could care less about winning this war, doing damage and killing you was all i wanted out of it. as for disliking how we play the game, your expecting us to let you aa/sa our states to grab them... i can assure we won't ever change our retaliation.

Hoebawt
12-15-2009, 09:09
Yea lol.... EX should have seen this attack coming a mile away

Soviet Russia
12-15-2009, 09:49
As a WLF member, I did not :P

Anyway, war is fun. Getting killed is awesome:drool:

runbch
12-15-2009, 10:56
just reading that bugs me, "i even msg'd you personally saying you could grab me as much as you like and i wouldn't retal"

i could care less about winning this war, doing damage and killing you was all i wanted out of it. as for disliking how we play the game, your expecting us to let you aa/sa our states to grab them... i can assure we won't ever change our retaliation.
Its funny that you are only able to enforce your rules against a netting nation with the help of your friends. If this was a straight up 1on1, you guys would prolly all be dead by now.

doppy
12-15-2009, 13:22

Suiciding is fun and doesn't take more than 3 minutes a day to play. I like that :laugh: :cool:

Go Lady BeeNo! Retaliate all you want! And remember the skip the negotiation next time! :thumbup:

Oh and trying to make me see the wrong in my ways? Get a life and go teach some kids how to spell their ABCs like Elmo does.
http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/03/elmo.gif

Vortex
12-15-2009, 16:17

Wow, way to sway the public here. Very nicely said. You're trying to make the public see you as the OH SO MERCIFUL LADY BEENO! Well, you see, our deal was made, there might have been some delays since we were communicating through kenneth. But I even messaged you personally telling you to grab me as much as you like and I wouldn't retal. But what did you do? Dragged on the negotiation and militarized the entire ELD and declared against EX while we were unaware of the situation and became sitting ducks for 2 days. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised about the situation here. And why bother with the military aid? What pretentious act. It only makes you guys look hypocritical more than anything else.

And -Z-, you're one of the biggest liars I've seen. At the beginning of the set, you formed a secret alliance with us to make sure we have each other's back since you were afraid of Sky warring WLF. Throughout the set, you begged me several times to double tap you, since you lose much less land this way to keep you in top 10. And after the incident between Beeno and I, you completely turned against us and went negotiating with Sky to make sure EX was not the unspoken ally Sky hinted about at the beginning of the set. What an opportunist if I may say.

Lol..you really didnt see it coming?? Even Morph saw it coming and he isnt even playing.
And you need 2 days to come back from a FS ?

And about Z "backstabbing"you..I think you miscalculated the fact that Im in ELD;)

Hoebawt
12-15-2009, 16:24
Lol..you really didnt see it coming?? Even Morph saw it coming and he isnt even playing.
And you need 2 days to come back from a FS ?

And about Z "backstabbing"you..I think you miscalculated the fact that Im in ELD;)

SHHHH coz i would love to kill you again

BeeNo
12-15-2009, 16:48
Its funny that you are only able to enforce your rules against a netting nation with the help of your friends. If this was a straight up 1on1, you guys would prolly all be dead by now.

oh we were up till DKO jumped in ;) luckily WLF is sexier than DKO :P

Lord Burch
12-16-2009, 00:01
oh we were up till DKO jumped in ;) luckily WLF is sexier than DKO :P

Don't get me wrong...I only joined in for my own reasons...primarily because I felt like it. To be honest, I'm neutral to stupid affairs, and only invest in wars that peak my interest...what got me interested was the chance of pummeling EX after I finished with you guys...that WAS my agenda...now I'm going solo hunting...

Missionary
12-16-2009, 07:26

untill DKO joined in on your side. how stupid are you? it was a 1v1 untill another 7/8 man nation hit us. so we had a friend join in to take one of the nations out so it cn go back to a 1v1. although i thought WLF would have hit DKO lol.

if you though AAing our top state down to like 7th place and taking that much land would be rectified buy only grabbing the crap out of you then you really are a moron. did you drop units for him to be able to grab you? NO. so all you really did was say you can go ahead and grab me. the fact that he only just managed to last time bacuse of the random and after you AAd him a couple of times you knew he wouldnt have been able to grab you for a few days. so the retail you offered was bollocks and the only was this was going to be resolved was with the death of your state atleast.

Soviet Russia
12-16-2009, 07:31
nw (wow) is much fun with forums:laugh:

BeeNo
12-22-2009, 16:15
ain't talking smack are ya now doppy? :thumbup:

muhahahha... !!!

(sorry had to gloat, this guy really pissed me off this set)

Lord Burch
12-22-2009, 23:04
BeeNo...PM me ASAP, I've got something to ask you.

doppy
12-24-2009, 01:51
ain't talking smack are ya now doppy? :thumbup:

muhahahha... !!!

(sorry had to gloat, this guy really pissed me off this set)

Oh haven't been active in the past couple days now. You know Christmas and stuff. Anyways, is there any need to talk smack? Nah. Like I said, I'll be suiciding people I don't like, hint hint, so don't try to hide or I'll just take it on the others that warred us this set. Nuff said

muahahahahahahha... !!! :thumbup:

(sorry had to gloat, I'm awefully enjoying the situation right now) :cool:

BeeNo
12-24-2009, 13:53
oooo, going to try to suicide me 2 sets in a row then? btw you have to get in line this set; there is a list of people who have promised to suicide my state and their very upset about you beating them to the punch last month ;)

your going to target who you want anyway. i can't count how many times top states have been targeted by suicides in this game. Gnorfer had attempted suicides on him almost every set so i appreciate the compliment of the suicide :laugh:

really though, your stupid as hell, you pick a fight, can't handle the fight, and then threaten suicides. bring it on!!! :thumbup:

doppy
12-24-2009, 18:44
@ Madam BeeNo
All I will say is enjoy the fun! :cool:

Xavior
12-24-2009, 20:51
Great, another LoR suicider. You guys give us such a great name :thumbup:

doppy
12-25-2009, 14:25
Just following your foot steps Lost and Desolated :thumbup:
You're such an inspiration.
Proof?

July 2009 State Scores
1 I want medal of courage(#46) [LoR] 78.588 $243.696.109
2 Lost and Desolated(#47) [LoR] 55.003 $158.639.110

Want me to refresh your dimmed memories??

If you really cared about LOR, I don't see why you'd be so harsh on EX this set, since most of EX are ex-LOR members. So stop speaking like a hypocrite. You don't represent anyone :laugh:

I haven't been with LOR for 4 sets in a row now. I do what pleases me and do not reflect LOR as I'm not in the LOR tag. And I find it enjoyable this way. So, well, have fun! :clap:

Xavior
12-25-2009, 16:02
I don't understand what the scores are showing. I finished 2nd that set, to you maybe? What, no one paid any attention to your great achievement so you have to pull it out a year later? :thumbup:

I'm a hypocrite? You don't see me going around AAing my competition down because I fail at the game AND at life. :laugh:

Oh, so EX is now considered LoR? You do realize how many ex LoR players there are right? You can find them in almost every single nation. So basically you're saying I should not participate in any war because I COULD be killing my ex team mates. :think::

Some people just need to take the game for what it is - a game. If you have RL issues, maybe you shouldn't be spending so much time on a game. I've warred with LoR and against LoR, Devil and Kanman know it best. So I won't waste any more time arguing with a suicider to make my allegiances clear.