PDA

View Full Version : Max Logan & WLF

-Z-
12-11-2009, 12:57
This is an offering of peace to Max Logan.

Max I hope you will stop bashing WLF at every chance u get on the forums.

Opinions and statements are valid, everyone has them, but when a person take our nations name and flames it no matter what the context or the nature of the thread may be, I feel it goes too far.

Now you have deleted your state, I did not think U would do this, but you have.

Perhaps you will attempt to suicide WLF in the coming weeks, or months, if you do that is your choice, but I hope u will not.

If u must then I hope you will keep your attacks directed at me -Z-, I am getting used being attacked like that.

So, WLF will stop any attacks towards your states in the future and call it even.

Maybe you do not think it s even, its your choice to do what U feel form here.

Thank you for reading Max.

Z

Max Logan
12-11-2009, 14:50
Never in 7 years playing this game have I resorted to suicide. Not once. No matter what would happen, I never would.

Peace

Vortex
12-11-2009, 15:10
yay peace

:walmp:

Soviet Russia
12-12-2009, 02:37
peace :thumbup:

yep WLF did not think that Max would delete his state.. WLF's attacks were for fun.. a joke to Max.

Max Logan
12-12-2009, 08:02
For fun...
Yeah, real....fun!

pron
12-12-2009, 09:52
Max I hope you will stop bashing WLF at every chance u get on the forums.

Opinions and statements are valid, everyone has them, but when a person take our nations name and flames it no matter what the context or the nature of the thread may be, I feel it goes too far.

lol--this is funny coming from the guy that bashes LOR no matter the context or nature of the thread.

Trigger
12-12-2009, 23:35
Seriously WLF, you need to get your head right.

You want to take stupid **** posted on here against people in game. You need to learn how to separate game and forums.

While I said what I said, and think that MAX needs to change his nick ingame... I think that WLF leader should be ashamed for being cowardice and not declaring and just farming. The simple fact that you stated, go for it farm him as much as you want I don't care shows a lack of leadership.

The fact is this game has mayble 100 unique members and you are about to get rid of 1% of the userbase because someone talks **** about you on the forums.

Get overyourselves and separate trolling from ingame respectability.

Xavior
12-13-2009, 12:13
For fun...
Yeah, real....fun!

Max if you were in ELD we would back you up ;)

Lord Burch
12-14-2009, 04:27
Max if you were in ELD we would back you up ;)

Same for DKO.

jeff_capes
12-14-2009, 05:39
Perhaps you will attempt to suicide WLF in the coming weeks, or months, if you do that is your choice, but I hope u will not.

I thought if you didn't kill them it was not a suicide, lol.

I am in SLOB and I want to knock the smug look of WLF face. Can't believe its going to 'slide'

DBoz you better hurry up and take control again because your nation rep is quickly going down hill!! First Max and now your hitting EX for a reason that does not exist, lol, When they are already warring. One good thing though is now xELDx can kill DKO :laugh:

Soviet Russia
12-14-2009, 05:42

I am in SLOB and I want to knock the smug look of WLF face. Can't believe its going to 'slide'

DBoz you better hurry up and take control again because your nation rep is quickly going down hill!! First Max and now your hitting EX for a reason that does not exist, lol, When they are already warring. One good thing though is now xELDx can kill DKO :laugh:

Well.. for war-fans, there arent many nations left to fight.

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 09:09

We hit EX coz DKO jumped in and hit ELD.... Not a good reason to go to war?

And at Trigger..... Forums are part of the game.... especially the W@R section and we have killed other states for the same stuff.... it might have even been max.....

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 09:14
Same for DKO.

U already have enough problems why bite off more then u can chew?

kitoy
12-14-2009, 10:21

idiot! lol.. so it's our fault now that DKO jumped in? why not hit DKO instead?

Max Logan
12-14-2009, 12:56

And at Trigger..... Forums are part of the game.... especially the W@R section and we have killed other states for the same stuff.... it might have even been max.....

flawed

ELD declared on EX

DKO stepped in

You should`ve warred DKO

Or better non, as DKO is, well...not the next big thing

Lord Burch
12-14-2009, 13:10
flawed

ELD declared on EX

DKO stepped in

You should`ve warred DKO

Or better non, as DKO is, well...not the next big thing

As if Max.

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 13:15
idiot! lol.. so it's our fault now that DKO jumped in? why not hit DKO instead?

Its simple..... Only state in DKO that knows wat they are doing is ANdy.... and lets be honest EX is by far a bigger threat then DKO.... So warring DKO instead of EX would be stupid

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 13:16
As if Max.

no hes right Relik... u need to keep up wat ur doin tho.... and with some time u will have a good nation.... atleast u ant a ***** and u do go to war

Max Logan
12-14-2009, 13:18
Its simple..... Only state in DKO that knows wat they are doing is ANdy.... and lets be honest EX is by far a bigger threat then DKO.... So warring DKO instead of EX would be stupid

Esp when against both ELD and WLF! :thumbup:

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 13:21
u can say wat u want... we all know where thats gonna take you..... Bottom line is EX and DKO vs XeldX..... and we are helpin our ally.... and Max who is to say that we wont Extand the war to DKO? maybe we are just focusing on EX and then do the clean up?

Max Logan
12-14-2009, 13:25
EX must be a hard nut to crack by 2 bigger nation :laugh:

BeeNo
12-14-2009, 15:39
quiet max!

their help couldn't of come at a better time!

kitoy
12-14-2009, 18:40

threat? dude..lol i clearly stated on our recruitment thread that we are netting this set, you can even see on our intel. we upgraded AGMs not jets, so how are we gonna suppose to war with that?

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 18:56
EX is def a bigger threat then DKO lets be serious here

Max Logan
12-14-2009, 19:33

There were declared ON

So you went and ALSO declared ON them

Perfect sense I guess.

It`s easier to get 10000 kills by hitting a nation already at war and suffering

kitoy
12-14-2009, 20:20

i'm also serious when i said we're netting..

i was also under the impression that EX and WLF are in good terms this set as what doppy told me when he talked to Z, oh well another lie from Z..

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 21:00
i'm also serious when i said we're netting..

i was also under the impression that EX and WLF are in good terms this set as what doppy told me when he talked to Z, oh well another lie from Z..

Z didnt lie at the start of the set we were on good terms

if you were netting u shouldnt have AAed another state... that only causes problems.... this really is all ur fault... and we would have staye dout of it but once DKO jumped in we took out wat we tought was a bigger threat... no hard feelings i guess see u in the next war

Shabaz K
12-14-2009, 21:04
Z didnt lie at the start of the set we were on good terms

if you were netting u shouldnt have AAed another state... that only causes problems.... this really is all ur fault... and we would have staye dout of it but once DKO jumped in we took out wat we tought was a bigger threat... no hard feelings i guess see u in the next war

U know i like WLF and all that but that was nota good move at all.

Hoebawt
12-14-2009, 21:05
sure we can we havent touched DKO.... yet atleast

kitoy
12-14-2009, 22:22
if you were netting u shouldnt have AAed another state... that only causes problems.... this really is all ur fault...

i can understand this..

and we would have staye dout of it but once DKO jumped in we took out wat we tought was a bigger threat...
but this? a dying nation is a threat to your nation with 14 member base? don't make me laugh..

no hard feelings i guess see u in the next war

nah i'm cool.. i'm not the type who carry grudges, i just love playing this game and all.. :)

Soviet Russia
12-15-2009, 03:11
"Domination leads to war"

C'mon we would declare war on someone anyway.. thats the soul of nw. so why do you argue that much?

Max Logan
12-15-2009, 05:28
"Domination leads to war"

C'mon we would declare war on someone anyway.. thats the soul of nw. so why do you argue that much?

what`s the member base now?
50-60?

yes, the soul has really made a leap! :thumbup:

when wars used to be fun, it was the soul of WoW/NW...Now it`s just pathetic to see 30 people kill 10

just a comparison

Soviet Russia
12-15-2009, 05:41
what`s the member base now?
50-60?

yes, the soul has really made a leap! :thumbup:

when wars used to be fun, it was the soul of WoW/NW...Now it`s just pathetic to see 30 people kill 10

just a comparison

hmm you are right :(

Hoebawt
12-15-2009, 09:06
but this? a dying nation is a threat to your nation with 14 member base? don't make me laugh..

Not a threat to WLF but to are ally that at the time was fighting two nations.....

Soviet Russia
12-15-2009, 09:47
Not a threat to WLF but to are ally that at the time was fighting two nations.....

WLF needs a nation to fight I think.. and since those two (ELD and EX) were already fighting..

jeff_capes
12-16-2009, 08:22
WLF needs a nation to fight I think.. and since those two (ELD and EX) were already fighting..

Don't worry LoR will be back soon, and I would bet my bottom doller WLF will not be about when they do! lol. Probably won't have enough time to play or something. :laugh:

Hoebawt
12-16-2009, 12:01
Lol that's funny...... didn't lor retire the set wlf came back? :)

MAGGIO
12-16-2009, 12:37
Lol that's funny...... didn't lor retire the set wlf came back? :)

Didnt WLF leave NW when they did a MAJOR FAIL by hitting LOR in a very early strike and in return got pounded into the sand. Then they never restarted and didnt seem to come back for a few sets as a working nation.

This was just about 4-5 sets ago wasnt it?

Divine Intervention
12-16-2009, 15:26
half the leadership is high all the time (not a bad thing). you cant blame them.

Soviet Russia
12-17-2009, 08:08
half the leadership is high all the time (not a bad thing). you cant blame them.

ahahaha :D

BTW why did both sides agreed on peace?

-Z-
12-17-2009, 08:20
This thread could be closed now.

Z

Hoebawt
12-17-2009, 19:20
Didnt WLF leave NW when they did a MAJOR FAIL by hitting LOR in a very early strike and in return got pounded into the sand. Then they never restarted and didnt seem to come back for a few sets as a working nation.

This was just about 4-5 sets ago wasnt it?

Atleast we fight for our members... dont just sit back and let some *******s kill them off

MAGGIO
12-17-2009, 19:55
Atleast we fight for our members... dont just sit back and let some *******s kill them off

Max deleted this set and dogma last. No one killed anyone.

Hoebawt
12-18-2009, 02:50
Deleted coz he knew you would have done nothing

Max Logan
12-18-2009, 03:25
Deleted coz he knew you would have done nothing

I was tired of being hit again and again, every god **** set...so...

DBozMen
12-18-2009, 04:31
I finally found some time to read up :(. And here is my response.

Last set i wasn't to happy how things went and ended, as i told Z i would take over. But the fact is that I'm doing a huge project (which is good for business ;) ). But I think the Jan set will be better, but nothing is sure yet!

In response to Maggio, that last set was a failure because of a choise i made. I made the decision to go and build up my company, which resulted in no leadership and hardly any communication. That was also the reason why we stopped the WLF-tag, because we couldn't meet our own standards.

Now, the war between ELD and EX was expected, since EX initiated it with the AA's on their topstate. But the jumping in from DKO was the drop that made Z and Hoebawt intervine. Now it seems, from my opion that the war is over and clearly states who came out as the winner.

Greetings,

Dennis

Raul
12-18-2009, 07:29
Max i love u, u my crush

Mhaphew
12-18-2009, 12:14

I agree with you Hoebawt.

I have never ever liked WLF, I have and always will be loyal to LoR and one that I dont want to talk about too much FW.

But after playing in WLF I have to say I am very pleased with their performance and their willingness to take care of their own.

Z and I never got along very well EVER but until I started playing in WLF did I realize what a great nation it is...

Soviet Russia
12-19-2009, 07:38
Good thing about WLF is, they do not play for the top place. All they want is the fun.

Max Logan
12-19-2009, 13:06
50-70 members :thumbup:
That`s FUN!

Mr President
12-19-2009, 13:16
I agree with you Hoebawt.

I have never ever liked WLF, I have and always will be loyal to LoR and one that I dont want to talk about too much FW.

But after playing in WLF I have to say I am very pleased with their performance and their willingness to take care of their own.

Z and I never got along very well EVER but until I started playing in WLF did I realize what a great nation it is...

OMG!!! -Z- has completely brain washed you hasn't he? I knew he was putting something in the water in WLF.. Mhaphew get out now and whatever you do stay away from the light... Don't walk toward the light!!!!!!

Mr President
12-19-2009, 13:18
lol WLF is a good solid nation who has always taken care of there own. Some may not agree with there style of play but they are still around and loyalty plays a large part in that.

:thumbup:

Soviet Russia
12-19-2009, 14:56
lol WLF is a good solid nation who has always taken care of there own. Some may not agree with there style of play but they are still around and loyalty plays a large part in that.

They say WLF is going to take a break again next set

Soviet Russia
12-19-2009, 14:57
50-70 members :thumbup:
That`s FUN!

ouch.. What do you suggest then?

BeeNo
12-20-2009, 11:38

now they've brain washed mr. P as well! quick someone do something before they get itty too!