PDA

View Full Version : Republicans be proud?

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2009, 13:47
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tentrillion/view/

Any one who is a republican i dare u to whatch that enitre film and still feel proud about yourself after... I DARE U

-Z-
12-11-2009, 17:43
Every republican who understands and supports the ways of the Bush Regime should Be Shot in the Head.

I'm glad I do not Live in the US, I'm not sure if I will have children, but if I was in the US I would not for sure, if you have a child in the US right now that child is an indentured slave.

Z

Xavior
12-11-2009, 23:37
Every republican who understands and supports the ways of the Bush Regime should Be Shot in the Head.

I'm glad I do not Live in the US, I'm not sure if I will have children, but if I was in the US I would not for sure, if you have a child in the US right now that child is an indentured slave.

Z

Please avoid using phrases such as these.

-Z-
12-12-2009, 01:24

ok...

I am assuming you are speaking about the shot int eh head.

I appologize, I simply get very angry when I think about it.

GWB regime hurt so many and caused so much terror that anyone who supported it knowingly must be an evil person...

But I am sure there are a lot of republicans who were not reeally aware of the consequences of the actions.

The part about children beign indentured slaves... That part seems to be accurate if U ask me... They will be working to pay for the actions of the past.

Z

Mrmcjoey15
12-12-2009, 03:07

why the truth hurts or in some cases kills