12-13-2009, 04:33
M:I Operatives: 1.077.060 Level:8
Delta Force: 84.863.987 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley IFV: 0 Level:1
F-15C Eagle: 115.109 Level:1
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
ZU-232 AA Gun: 818.535 Level:1
Visby Class Corvette: 333.007 Level:1

who wants to have a guess who this state belongs to?
Total Land: 23.732
3 gb.

KelpKris
12-13-2009, 05:28
First of all, why is this thread in "Wars and relations" forum?
Secondly, why the sudden interest in Sky? If you have any problem with us you could contact us directly.

Devil
12-13-2009, 08:54
First of all, why is this thread in "Wars and relations" forum?
Secondly, why the sudden interest in Sky? If you have any problem with us you could contact us directly.

prolly because you go inf heavy every set after set. Your not exactly preped for war and say a restart or someone didnt like you they could use 300 turns and aa you guys down.

Not to mention your not even close to war ready and any nation a 1/3 of your NW and same members could wipe you guys out easily

Morph
12-13-2009, 08:58
M:I Operatives: 1.077.060 Level:8
Delta Force: 84.863.987 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley IFV: 0 Level:1
F-15C Eagle: 115.109 Level:1
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
ZU-232 AA Gun: 818.535 Level:1
Visby Class Corvette: 333.007 Level:1

who wants to have a guess who this state belongs to?
Total Land: 23.732
3 gb.
Mine

disturbia
12-13-2009, 09:28
prolly because you go inf heavy every set after set. Your not exactly preped for war and say a restart or someone didnt like you they could use 300 turns and aa you guys down.

Not to mention your not even close to war ready and any nation a 1/3 of your NW and same members could wipe you guys out easily

nothing stops suiciders. atleast that state didnt have zero units unlike some in your nation, but we cant see those states intels in here.. and since we have peace with one certain nation then i think you cant blaim us for being little less cautios :)

Devil
12-13-2009, 10:01
nothing stops suiciders. atleast that state didnt have zero units unlike some in your nation, but we cant see those states intels in here.. and since we have peace with one certain nation then i think you cant blaim us for being little less cautios :)

well i can't speak for the rest of my nation but i dont have 0 units. However if you were to get hit by a suicider that has 2mil nw i wouldnt feel sorry for you. And theres is no excuse to be at such a high NW with that little protection.

disturbia
12-13-2009, 10:06
well i can't speak for the rest of my nation but i dont have 0 units. However if you were to get hit by a suicider that has 2mil nw i wouldnt feel sorry for you. And theres is no excuse to be at such a high NW with that little protection.

i seriously dont mind being suicided if that made somebody happy. i am concerned about our top state, and he is upgraded, but like i said..nothing stops a good suicider u are good player enough to know that..
and jinx is not that low compared to me..i was lower than him when this thread was posted (though i dont mind him being full inf).
but devil.. why does it bother u that much? i doubt that u are simply worrying about us..

ps! i hope u dont go to find some suiciders to suicide me now to prove your point lol

Divine Intervention
12-13-2009, 10:33
i didnt mention sky anywhere but everyone assumed (correctly) that it was one of their states. hm?

Devil
12-13-2009, 12:55
i seriously dont mind being suicided if that made somebody happy. i am concerned about our top state, and he is upgraded, but like i said..nothing stops a good suicider u are good player enough to know that..
and jinx is not that low compared to me..i was lower than him when this thread was posted (though i dont mind him being full inf).
but devil.. why does it bother u that much? i doubt that u are simply worrying about us..

ps! i hope u dont go to find some suiciders to suicide me now to prove your point lol

No but if it were me running a state like that and i got suicided on there would be no sympathy because of the states pathetic protection from aa's or ar/br's.

I dont like suiciding and stay away from doing it or having people do it for me. I'm just waiting for a day when you guys do get hit because you play super inf heavy and you wont get any sympathy from me.

disturbia
12-13-2009, 13:05
No but if it were me running a state like that and i got suicided on there would be no sympathy because of the states pathetic protection from aa's or ar/br's.

I dont like suiciding and stay away from doing it or having people do it for me. I'm just waiting for a day when you guys do get hit because you play super inf heavy and you wont get any sympathy from me.

where have u been? we have got warred several times in last few sets =) and i dont think our infwhoring was the issue lol
if im running top1 state the things are different though, since im paranoid that im getting suicided down :wall:

Devil
12-13-2009, 13:50
where have u been? we have got warred several times in last few sets =) and i dont think our infwhoring was the issue lol
if im running top1 state the things are different though, since im paranoid that im getting suicided down :wall:

im not talking about warring. Im talking about old school players like Rass and Grendel Khan who AA top states that have 0 or very few units just for the simple fact they can break.

jeff_capes
12-13-2009, 14:40
I agree defence should be better, but if that is how they want to play then who is to say its wrong or right. Fair play I say for having a strategy and sticking to it, even though they get warred regularly for it for being easier targets.

The only thing you can do is attack them and if you don't then really this thread is slightly pointless. (Sorry Anton, lol) :D

p.s Oh yeah WLF suck donkey balls this set as I'm in SLOB :laugh: