PDA

View Full Version : Announcing NW Capture the Flag

Mr President
12-16-2009, 21:05
The new server has been completed and will be opened within the next hour. In order to play you will need to purchase a pass. Each time the new server is opened for a round a tab inside the main game will appear. This tab will remain shown until 24hrs AFTER the round of CTF has began. After that no more sign ups will be allowed. Those who join the server and then die are able to continue to restart until the last 4 days of the set. If you die when there are only 2 days left then you will not be able to make a new state and will have to wait till the next round. Also, if you die DO NOT try to buy another pass. The one you originally purchased will cover as many states as you need to make. If you foget your pass there is a reminder tab that you click to have it emailed to you. So please make sure your email address is correct.

Here is a list of features and setup:

- Start up and Restart turns will be 300 with 100 max stored turns.

-1k Land to start with

-10k Money to start with

- Protection till turn 200

- 1 turn every 5 min

- 10 levels to upgrade ALL units too (yes the random lvl 12 is still included)
upgrading does not cost money, only turns.

- 5 turns for reg attacks

-1 turns for war attacks

-Stealing is back

- for those who like to make a state and hide in protection, after 5 days of inactivity your state will automatically be removed from protection.

-Expanding has been increased

-States declare war against other states (no nations)

-no limit on how long a war lasts. you can declare peace right after declaring.

-Rounds last 14 days

-30 min wait time after war has been declared.

- 2 new spy ops -

- Sabotage Naval bases (this destroys a % of the enemies ships)

- Freeze Banks (freezes enemies bank account for 5 min per successful attack.)

- Random on spy attacks has been lowered from 1/100 to 1/20. This will make it harder for those with lots of less spies to succeed.

- Game Manual has been written for new server.

- Turn Bank (Every State starts with 100 turns in a turn bank. This does not refill during the set. When they are gone, there gone.)

The object of this server is to capture as many flags as you can before the end of the round. (14 days) When you kill a state, all of his/hers flags will be transferred over to your kill list.

The amount of kills and flags for each state is shown on the scores list. You are also able to click on each state to view all of the kills and flags that state has made.

At this time the only strat you are able to use is casher.

Each state declares war against the other state. When war is declared it will only cost you 1 turn per attack.

A new front page will be loaded up soon that will have the login section for the new server. This server will not be on set times. We may have 1 set per month or maybe 2 sets. I will however always try to make it so this server overlaps the main server so there is always something to play.

-Purchasing a pass-

When this server is open the tab in the main game will appear and all members will receive a admin announcement along with a admin PM alerting you that the server is now open.

After clicking on the tab it will list out how much it costs for the game along with how many credits you have. If you don't have enough, you can either take out a low interest loan or receive a donation from another member. Those who take loans and do not pay them back will not be able to play on this server. So don't plan on screwing us so you can play :)

After you purchase the pass an auth code will appear. Simply write this number down. Then go to the main page and use your normal login information in the new server login box. You will then be asked for your auth code. Simply enter in the box. You will then be told if it's accepted or not. If accepted you will be auto directed to the screen where you will pick your country/flag. Once that is picked you can begin playing... Failure to do either of these will result in the game not allowing you to play. You can click on all the tabs you want but nothing will happen.

Please remember that this is the first set. I feel we have removed all the bugs but if you do encounter one just let me know. I'm also sure many things will need to be tweaked in time. But for now let's play it and have some fun. I will also be opening up a new section in the forums for this server. I'll work on that this weekend.

I am sure i'm forgetting a few things so i'll update this when i remember them lol..

Hope you all enjoy the new server..

Good Luck!

MAGGIO
12-16-2009, 21:16
thanks Mr. P. It was pretty fun testing it out...almost every state died...the scores sheet was a shear sea of red!

Mr President
12-16-2009, 21:37
Yea it was pretty fun.. And holy crap there were a lot of deaths lol..

Server is now open and members can now purchase a pass.. Please see in game messages for details.

Ragnar
12-17-2009, 00:01
Hey, some one name themselves George W Bush, and Barack Obama and George W Bush can war each other...once it starts!!! :D:D:D:D

Vortex
12-17-2009, 05:34
Looking forward to it.
But my flag doenst show!!

Soviet Russia
12-17-2009, 09:11
Using credits from the forums would keep newbies out /hmm

pcgluva
12-17-2009, 09:34
Credits: 200,000
Cost: US$1.00

so for 5 bucks you can play if your new if not you have to wait a bit or gamble or find someone to donate you some money

Soviet Russia
12-17-2009, 09:59
Ive enough at bank:glare:

pcgluva
12-17-2009, 10:09
ii was just saying in general!

Soviet Russia
12-17-2009, 10:13
ii was just saying in general!

Ok General:cool:

Missionary
12-17-2009, 15:28
btw why is the white option at the top of the list on the left ingame CFT pass?? capture flag the?? :S

Mr President
12-17-2009, 17:11
Looking forward to it.
But my flag doenst show!!

Once the scores update then your flag shows.. Scores update every 5 min.

Using credits from the forums would keep newbies out /hmm

not trying to keep anyone out. Simply trying to add another use for our credit system.

btw why is the white option at the top of the list on the left ingame CFT pass?? capture flag the?? :S

CTF= Capture the Flag. It was too long and looked worse then it does right now. This was the quick way. I will be adding something new for it next time.

Magalya2
12-19-2009, 12:52
**Enter the field with her big helmet **

Yep , i have risk an entry :o

ohh my hehe

Mags ☼

Brent168
12-20-2009, 12:48
Bought my pass, this looks fun and I'm excited to try it out. I do wonder if this will decrease on increase the warring in the other server :think::

Shabaz K
12-21-2009, 00:24
only cashier

also is it possible to decalre more then one state per a decleration. ratehr one going one at a time?