PDA

View Full Version : TNG...???really?

northbabylon
12-17-2009, 02:55
You guys declare war because a noob threatened one of your guys? i told you exactly why they did those attacks...and in the last 36 hours i see 5 failed war attacks...and its quiet obvious he doesn't even know which one does which yet. But seeing how you guys had enough turns to kill me, blade and start on MU tells me you have been saving turns for a few days now...big bad nation TNG got scared from 2 states getting upset from getting hit all the time. I talked to them, i told them to talk to me if anything happened...They been playing the game for 2 weeks give them a break. I spoke to joey twice about what happened and unless i just forgot, or i was drunk, he never really gave me and answer...i remember one time he didn't say anything and the 2nd time he said 'yeah i got that' but nothing else. Well, i still love some of ya guys, but really killing 2 noobs cause of a few war attacks that failed is kinda ridiculous.

BladeEWG
12-17-2009, 06:52
Andy, I appreciate the post.
However you need not plead for me or my m8s.I think I speak for them here also,We are here to learn and play the game.
One thing I have learned so far is there is little in the way of communication going on between tags,but that could also just be there is little trickling down to us "no rank" members.
It may just be me,but the way I am involved in these sort of games is the interaction, If I don't get that, I'd be better served playing solitaire.The actual game to me is secondary to the people I play and chat with.

TNG had a new player also, but he decieded to farm MU and I.
Of course when we bombed his butt in return, it was more an act of showing we won't be rolling over then anything else.

I don't blame TNG for taking me out. I'd do the same thing to anyone else. A A tag needs to protect your members.

The implication that they were just looking for an excuse really does not concern me.Paybacks a b@tch they say, so guess well see what happens on that. But I'll not lose sleep on it.

Look for my restart, shant be hard to find ;)

swede7
12-17-2009, 07:31
There were 25 ARs conducted by 2 DKO states on a TNG state.
Then after a message asking for explanation was sent by our state they responded with threats and some failed war attacks.
It was not possible to get his land back so we killed the leader and the 2 offending states.

I know you told me what happened andy but after that they threatened our guy more so we backed him up.

Mrmcjoey15
12-17-2009, 07:36
Andy, I appreciate the post.
However you need not plead for me or my m8s.I think I speak for them here also,We are here to learn and play the game.
One thing I have learned so far is there is little in the way of communication going on between tags,but that could also just be there is little trickling down to us "no rank" members.
It may just be me,but the way I am involved in these sort of games is the interaction, If I don't get that, I'd be better served playing solitaire.The actual game to me is secondary to the people I play and chat with.

TNG had a new player also, but he decieded to farm MU and I.
Of course when we bombed his butt in return, it was more an act of showing we won't be rolling over then anything else.

I don't blame TNG for taking me out. I'd do the same thing to anyone else. A A tag needs to protect your members.

The implication that they were just looking for an excuse really does not concern me.Paybacks a b@tch they say, so guess well see what happens on that. But I'll not lose sleep on it.

Look for my restart, shant be hard to find ;)

Yes communication is a key. and u sir were quite rude. And i dosnt matter how many times our state grabs you aslong as its not 3/36 which as far as im concerned was broken.

Yes andy u told me why but you never fixed the problem your states kept messaging my state like they didnt care and would do it again.

If u wanna do war attacks vs my members and not attempt to ask for forgivness or even try to fix the problem TNG has every right to show u the consequences. Were not some pushover nation i hope u see that now.

BladeEWG
12-17-2009, 08:01
Aperently you Sir, have me mistaken with someone else.
By you accusing me of being rude in my messages, now you have just turned this personal to me.

Ever since I have come here I have gone out of my way to be polite and have done so in my messages even to your member that did indeed grab more then 3/36. But that is neither here nor there, its done.

"If" your member has something to show otherwise. THEN POST IT UP!
heres your golden opportunity to show me as a liar or a complete idiot. Have at it m8.

You wish to make me become rude , you're on a good path.

Soviet Russia
12-17-2009, 08:05
Poor DKO :blink:

-Z-
12-17-2009, 08:08
Indeed, DKO is now warring like half of the game.

Brave men in DKO.

hey u guys, hit me up on MSN,

zackszabo@hotmail.com

Z

swede7
12-17-2009, 09:41
I wouldn't say you were rude but you can't deny that you remained threatening and non-apologetic.

Granted neither did we but you took it to the next level with several war attacks and we had to take action.

Its also too bad that you happened to be involved in several wars already and still wasted like a hundred turns ARing our state.

Hoebawt
12-17-2009, 10:37
THEY ARE NOOBS!!!!!!!! SHOW MERCY.... Goood way to let the game grow.... DKO contact me aswell...

pcgluva
12-17-2009, 10:56
hoe i wouldnt consider these guys noobs... maybenew to the game but ot too this type of game... while i was not on for the strike this morning and not sure of all the reasons behind it... i think its some good action for blade and them to get some experiance

Divine Intervention
12-17-2009, 10:57
DKO contact me as well.

swede7
12-17-2009, 11:25
ok well I hope we didn't drive anyone away. The only thing that drives me away from this game is when everyone tells me that whomever I'm warring is for a bad reason.

Which is apparently everytime I participate in a war as you can see from like those threads at the bottom of the page that are still the most posted.

This is CLEARLY a legitimate reason and I know most would do the same thing.

northbabylon
12-17-2009, 13:10
ok well I hope we didn't drive anyone away. The only thing that drives me away from this game is when everyone tells me that whomever I'm warring is for a bad reason.

Which is apparently everytime I participate in a war as you can see from like those threads at the bottom of the page that are still the most posted.

This is CLEARLY a legitimate reason and I know most would do the same thing.

swede i like you man, and i am not against the reason why. If it was their 2nd or 3rd set i would be like 'guys were ****ed' that's it.

Also blade, the way most interaction happens here, is on forums or msn or aim. That is where i talk to most of my members, allies about strategy possible wars etc. I tried really hard to get on everyday, send you messages sying this is the best way to do this. But this is the best way to do that. etc. And answer all the questions you sent me. For someone whose on when im sleeping or at work, i think the communication you and i had was pretty good for the most part.

Max Logan
12-17-2009, 13:20
DKO contact me as well

Mrmcjoey15
12-17-2009, 14:08
THEY ARE NOOBS!!!!!!!! SHOW MERCY.... Goood way to let the game grow.... DKO contact me aswell...

they are not noobs like sean said they have had experience with games like this. We would have let this all go if they had just admited to there mistakes which they did not.

Lets not all cry for a nation that deserved its fate. Wise up next time and show some respect when you know u were at fault, that is when we shall show mercy.

Missionary
12-17-2009, 14:24
i feel left out. can someone contact me? :D

Max Logan
12-17-2009, 15:40

I almost cried at the game growth...

Mr President
12-17-2009, 16:57
I don't think anyone will be leaving cause they were killed. The ones who were killed have a better understanding of this game then most who have played it for years. They understand the true meaning of the game as those who have played it for yrs on end have kinda lost touch of some of it i think.

TNG did what they felt they needed to do. Back in the day DKO would have been wiped out days ago for an even lessor reason. From what i have seen of DKO they are going to be some great members coming out of there. Once they get this game mastered i think you will see some of them able to tear it up pretty good.

@ blade, yes communication is low in the game. The problem is most everyone talks in the forums so they have little to say in the game. Also there are leaders and co leaders who should be speaking with the nation but don't. It goes back and forth a lot. Sometimes there is a lot of talk in the nation and less on the forums or visa versa.. But as i say to all the USA members, feel free to send out a message to the nation if your bored and wanna start a conversation.. Our nation is always talking :)

BladeEWG
12-17-2009, 17:31
Andy, then you just have to wake your butt up sooner is all. ;)
fact is, if not for you we three would have been long gone already
You are the one that actually talks to us in the game.
and yes I know I asked a lot of questions.
like:
Why are the guys we're fighting along side grabbing us?
Why if we're in a war are these non warring tags smacking us?
I am used to the courtosy of leaving warring tags alone, and am used to having "police" tags to take care of any"random" retals. my mistake to not know thats the case here..another thing learned is all

For those seeking an apology, well you'll not get one from me.
I attacked to protect a tag mate and a friend.
I have no regrets, nor do I care about being killed, thats part of the game. I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

But I am never rude to another player in this game.I have always been a firm believer that there is always a person behind these little letters I type, they deserve to be treated with common respect.It is not worth my effort and is a waste of time to act otherwise.. I deal with enuf"smucks" in the real world, when i run across them on line I just move along.

Coud things have been handled differently? of course they could have.
But it is what it is.

Kamran
12-17-2009, 17:31

then you must be even a bigger noob, though not really involved in the war yet, they really did felt as they could do whatever they wanted. Before TNG attacked the Earth players situation was talked about and not eceryone was keen to killing them but we also relized some have [played more then 2 sets and they were acting like jerks.

they got what they deserved, plus being ina warring nation to war. so why defend them

Kamran
12-17-2009, 17:40
Andy, then you just have to wake your butt up sooner is all. ;)
fact is, if not for you we three would have been long gone already
You are the one that actually talks to us in the game.
and yes I know I asked a lot of questions.
like:
Why are the guys we're fighting along side grabbing us?
Why if we're in a war are these non warring tags smacking us?
I am used to the courtosy of leaving warring tags alone, and am used to having "police" tags to take care of any"random" retals. my mistake to not know thats the case here..another thing learned is all

For those seeking an apology, well you'll not get one from me.
I attacked to protect a tag mate and a friend.
I have no regrets, nor do I care about being killed, thats part of the game. I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

But I am never rude to another player in this game.I have always been a firm believer that there is always a person behind these little letters I type, they deserve to be treated with common respect.It is not worth my effort and is a waste of time to act otherwise.. I deal with enuf"smucks" in the real world, when i run across them on line I just move along.

Coud things have been handled differently? of course they could have.
But it is what it is.

i also heard it that state #6 runnignthe things and not the leader of DKO (or w/e the name is)

i hope you do relize wars can go any hand at any time, and their are rules here then of Earth.

if you need help i can help yuo guys any time if i get chance on msn , or even any TNG players talk to them and you will find them just like yourself adnm some of them abit goofy( looks at Joey)

BladeEWG
12-17-2009, 17:45
well thats funny, i thought I was the first Earther to show up on these Forums. I started all of 2 weeks into last round and started this one fresh.

Bladenightspeed came here with me and has only posted on my visitor thread, said something along the lines of being glad I shared a new game with him
MU, another of my 2025 m8s, has yet to post on these forums.

and yet we are acting like jerks?

This attitude is more reflecting that you just want to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here?And some want to just kill those that came here from earth2025, thats cute.

No worries, I'll bail at the end of the set,like i said earlier. its not worth my time nor effort.
I came here to play a simple game and meet some folks.there are other places I can certainly find that.

Kamran
12-17-2009, 17:55
well thats funny, i thought I was the first Earther to show up on these Forums. I started all of 2 weeks into last round and started this one fresh.

Bladenightspeed came here with me and has only posted on my visitor thread, said something along the lines of being glad I shared a new game with him

This attitude is more reflecting that you just want to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here?And some want to just kill those that came here from earth2025, thats cute.

No worries, I'll bail at the end of the set,like i said earlier. its not worth my time nor effort.
I came here to play a simple game and meet some folks.there are other places I can certainly find that.

you obviously feel like you must be treated ina certain way or you would leave, i suggest you leave you wanna act like that cuase with that post you feel like you been hurt. when i said jerk thats what i relized after the acts took place and the convsation with the players that were posted, and stand behind it still.

it must have been fun for you kill others in this game right, did you expect you may get killed.

our reason to hit DKO was a good reason and thast it.

if you wanna talk to the TNG leaders go for it, they will give you teir MSN take it up

ps and no noe wants kill erathers becuase nonoe is taking you seriiously yet, still have alot to learn, just dont think andy your leaders trained you well

kanman
12-17-2009, 18:15
Don't give up yet. There a lot of old earthers in this game. I was in AzN Dynasty for a couple years back when they were around. Devil's been playing in MD for many rounds recently.

It's true individual states are a lot less protected in this game. It's probably because of the way the game is set up w/ so many more turns, it's easy for the top few states to run away. Then if tags are so protected, they can go completely crazy. Here, it's usually better to get hit a lot unless you are top 20 or so. I like it though, I feel it evens the playing field and new nations can be made any round that can win the set.

I started playing world of war/nation wars because one state can make such a big difference. Basically if you're a top netter, you can almost single-handedly carry your tag to victory which is pretty cool and a lot of pressure sometimes.

But yeah, you recent earth converts should join me and Devil in LoR when we're back in February, it should be lots of fun.

Kamran
12-17-2009, 18:18
Don't give up yet. There a lot of old earthers in this game. I was in AzN Dynasty for a couple years back when they were around. Devil's been playing in MD for many rounds recently.

It's true individual states are a lot less protected in this game. It's probably because of the way the game is set up w/ so many more turns, it's easy for the top few states to run away. Then if tags are so protected, they can go completely crazy. Here, it's usually better to get hit a lot unless you are top 20 or so. I like it though, I feel it evens the playing field and new nations can be made any round that can win the set.

I started playing world of war/nation wars because one state can make such a big difference. Basically if you're a top netter, you can almost single-handedly carry your tag to victory which is pretty cool and a lot of pressure sometimes.

But yeah, you recent earth converts should join me and Devil in LoR when we're back in February, it should be lots of fun.

why LOR? only cuase u played earth, so have I but not as much as you did :D.Think TNG would be better suited, as we dont get in to many wars adn are normally netting:D

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 18:22
i also heard it that state #6 runnignthe things and not the leader of DKO (or w/e the name is)

i hope you do relize wars can go any hand at any time, and their are rules here then of Earth.

if you need help i can help yuo guys any time if i get chance on msn , or even any TNG players talk to them and you will find them just like yourself adnm some of them abit goofy( looks at Joey)

Of course. I know I can trust NBall and Bright to run things while I solo hunt.

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 18:24

Dude, seriously I'm sorry you've had a bad time here man...I hoped to try and set a precedence around here...build up rep...and hopefully get you earth guys excited. Sorry...

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 18:27
why LOR? only cuase u played earth, so have I but not as much as you did :D.Think TNG would be better suited, as we dont get in to many wars adn are normally netting:D

No way man, DKO calls dibs...secondly, WHY WOULD THEY JOIN GUYS WHO ARE TOTAL D**CHEBAGS TO THEM? So it's highly unlikely they'll join TNG. However, if it was me, if not DKO, LoR would be my second pick. They were the first to teach me the game (Albeit a limited scope.)

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 18:30
I don't think anyone will be leaving cause they were killed. The ones who were killed have a better understanding of this game then most who have played it for years. They understand the true meaning of the game as those who have played it for yrs on end have kinda lost touch of some of it i think.

TNG did what they felt they needed to do. Back in the day TKO would have been wiped out days ago for an even lessor reason. From what i have seen of TKO they are going to be some great members coming out of there. Once they get this game mastered i think you will see some of them able to tear it up pretty good.

@ blade, yes communication is low in the game. The problem is most everyone talks in the forums so they have little to say in the game. Also there are leaders and co leaders who should be speaking with the nation but don't. It goes back and forth a lot. Sometimes there is a lot of talk in the nation and less on the forums or visa versa.. But as i say to all the USA members, feel free to send out a message to the nation if your bored and wanna start a conversation.. Our nation is always talking :)

lol...who's TKO Mr. P? If you mean us, you must be meaning DKO.

Hoebawt
12-17-2009, 19:18
rellik wats ur msn?

Mr President
12-17-2009, 20:03

If you are planning to leave so quickly after letting a small amount of people get to you then i took you completely wrong. I will say that i 100% agree with you when you say "to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here".. I have been saying this same thing for a long time. And little by little things are changing but it's members like YOU and UltimateRellik and a few others that help this process along.

NW is alot like Earth, but it's also a lot different. I think in some ways your still expecting things like you did in earth and it's not going to happen. The other major thing is at this time our community is small and the same people have been playing against the same people for years now.. So it's easy to get stuck in a rut and only have one single playing style. This needs to change and as i said little by little it is changing, but we need more members like yourself to help the process..

I can't force you to stick around. I'm not even going to ask. I will leave it completely up to you. But what i will suggest is trying out different nations. So far you have tried one. Nball is a full blooded USA member. That is where he was trained and that is how he plays. He actually led the USA for a couple of sets before he ventured out on his own. I have always been proud of the way he handles and teaches new members to the game. He passes on the values he learned in USA.

Try a few other nations out. Get to know more members in the game before you let a couple ruin the experience for you. There will always be a few members who will drive you nuts. Heck there are 1 or 2 that still drive me crazy.. But i learned to expect certain things from them and they are who they are...

Anyway we hope you stick around and test out other nations and get to know more people.. But if not thanks for playing and maybe someday you'll join up again...

lol...who's TKO Mr. P? If you mean us, you must be meaning DKO.

lol i'm sorry.. No disrespect intended.. I'm old and get my letters mixed up.. :)

(i edited my post to reflect the correct name.)

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 20:05
If you are planning to leave so quickly after letting a small amount of people get to you then i took you completely wrong. I will say that i 100% agree with you when you say "to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here".. I have been saying this same thing for a long time. And little by little things are changing but it's members like YOU and UltimateRellik and a few others that help this process along.

NW is alot like Earth, but it's also a lot different. I think in some ways your still expecting things like you did in earth and it's not going to happen. The other major thing is at this time our community is small and the same people have been playing against the same people for years now.. So it's easy to get stuck in a rut and only have one single playing style. This needs to change and as i said little by little it is changing, but we need more members like yourself to help the process..

I can't force you to stick around. I'm not even going to ask. I will leave it completely up to you. But what i will suggest is trying out different nations. So far you have tried one. Nball is a full blooded USA member. That is where he was trained and that is how he plays. He actually led the USA for a couple of sets before he ventured out on his own. I have always been proud of the way he handles and teaches new members to the game. He passes on the values he learned in USA.

Try a few other nations out. Get to know more members in the game before you let a couple ruin the experience for you. There will always be a few members who will drive you nuts. Heck there are 1 or 2 that still drive me crazy.. But i learned to expect certain things from them and they are who they are...

Anyway we hope you stick around and test out other nations and get to know more people.. But if not thanks for playing and maybe someday you'll join up again...

lol i'm sorry.. No disrespect intended.. I'm old and get my letters mixed up.. :)

I know...I was just messing with you...lol

For those who need my MSN it's satanslayer22@hotmail.com

Shabaz K
12-17-2009, 20:07

Mr P you got guts

how can you say we riuned his set/NW life, if its anything its DKO that ruined for him. Please do not label us as what we are not or......:D

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 20:11
Mr P you got guts

how can you say we riuned his set/NW life, if its anything its DKO that ruined for him. Please do not label us as what we are not or......:D

It's YOU GUYS that treated them like S**t! We offered a clan for them because we wanted them with us. Even though I'm the next big thing, I've been in their position before. Its YOUR FAULT because you guys are treating them like S**t!

Shabaz K
12-17-2009, 20:17
It's YOU GUYS that treated them like S**t! We offered a clan for them because we wanted them with us. Even though I'm the next big thing, I've been in their position before. Its YOUR FAULT because you guys are treating them like S**t!

you gave them a home what gave them nothing lol, we did not treat them as you say lol, i do care that they stay here and still play i just tihnk they needa better nation then DKO, becuase it did not protect them.

Lord Burch
12-17-2009, 20:23
you gave them a home what gave them nothing lol, we did not treat them as you say lol, i do care that they stay here and still play i just tihnk they needa better nation then DKO, becuase it did not protect them.

HELLO? We have been. That's your issue is it not? Supposedly protecting our members which have been hitting you?

Okay...let me set this straight. This is NOT EARTH. YOUR PLAYING STYLE won't work here in Nation Wars. No illegal hits, unless deemed otherwise!
!

Mr President
12-17-2009, 20:24
Mr P you got guts

whoa hold on there.. I didn't list out any names or any nation. I simply said don't let a few people ruin it for him. There will always be a few people who never get along or see eye to eye.. So why let those people ruin your fun.

I am not saying TNG ruined his set/NW life. He is letting this issue effect his decision on his NW life.. I simply suggested he try other nations and get to know others in the game before he walks away.. Heck he may end up in TNG someday and love it. But he will never know if he walks away now.

And yes i have guts.. Sadly those guts have grown a little larger over the years and now i'm about 25lbs overweight... :)

Shabaz K
12-17-2009, 20:28
whoa hold on there.. I didn't list out any names or any nation. I simply said don't let a few people ruin it for him. There will always be a few people who never get along or see eye to eye.. So why let those people ruin your fun.

I am not saying TNG ruined his set/NW life. He is letting this issue effect his decision on his NW life.. I simply suggested he try other nations and get to know others in the game before he walks away.. Heck he may end up in TNG someday and love it. But he will never know if he walks away now.

And yes i have guts.. Sadly those guts have grown a little larger over the years and now i'm about 25lbs overweight... :)

lol well tbh his new and TNG is the only players that have effected so far so it had to be us that those few ruined itfor him. i'll Pm him and see we can work something out, would luve him to stay and play and maybe kill me some set:D or even better help him kill you with yuor long speeches::oops::cool:

Shabaz K
12-17-2009, 20:30
HELLO? We have been. That's your issue is it not? Supposedly protecting our members which have been hitting you?

Okay...let me set this straight. This is NOT EARTH. YOUR PLAYING STYLE won't work here in Nation Wars. No illegal hits, unless deemed otherwise!
!

not bad for starters war attacks on take on a nation you want dead lol but still wuvve ya

Mr President
12-17-2009, 20:32
even better help him kill you with yuor long speeches

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh why kill me? Kill Itty he is the one who writes them for me.. I simply post them. :)

besides i'm pretty sure i overheard him saying some pretty mean things about you.. So that should warrant his death for at least 5 sets. :)

northbabylon
12-17-2009, 22:01

I messaged him ingame ( idk if he got it) but that is why i am bringing back my old nation next set. This way i can do things without going to the other leaders first. Next set will be different guys, i promise you that. So please stick around and play a bit longer with me.

Frogbu is a member that has been following me around for a long time now. A year now maybe? this was his first inactive set since but thats due to finals and some other issues that came up. He played early for like 8 years or something before he started playing NW. He still gets upset when he gets hit 2-3 times from the same guy every few days. But he has learned to deal with it, and when the time comes he grabs him back for twice the land. It took him about 4 sets to realize this and now he is top netting potential when he nets a full set out. I am going to open my NS (night stalkers) forum up again and we can use that to talk and chat for the meantime....ill post the link later...if anyone else wants to join up feel free.

Also about the warring, you can even ask xeldx leaders, they did maybe 15 war attacks the entire war between the 4 of them. Not great participation if you ask me :P.

@joey
do you have any idea how hard it is to play a similar game for years, than go to another game that is similar and all the rules that you were used to in one is considered treacherous and brings war in the other? It takes a bit more then 2 weeks to understand that. And just because they play a similar game doesn't mean they understand all the 'rules' we have come to here.

When i played earth the first set i went grabbing everyone i saw on the list...i found out very soon that, that wasn't the way to do things. There was allies, good grabs, allied grabs etc. And the warring nation thing too. I had the leaders of the other nations contact me 4-5 times til they found out it was my first set, talked to me in a clear and coherent matter and never once killed me...they did retals yes, but they kept my state alive without killing me my first set. Even now, after playing for a year, i don't understand the whole grabbing process that is there.

ooga booga
12-17-2009, 22:36

Did you really just offer the guy you are warring and who you told should quit the game and basically "f" off to come join you in the same nation?? lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2009, 00:18
Did you really just offer the guy you are warring and who you told should quit the game and basically "f" off to come join you in the same nation?? lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is it really that odd? DKO couldnt teach them the rules to play the game without getting in trouble.

So if they wanna stay away from trouble TNG is a great place to be. Last time we GOT WARRED was whnnn....WANT attacked us claming we had set up a war to train newbys. which i dont recall but if andy said i said it it must be true....

he didnt tell him to f off and quit the game, only if he was going to continue his play style and attitude.

COME TO TNG WE LOVE U!!!!

@andy. Before i start going crazy in a new game id contact a player to help me with how it worked... like when i came to World of War and first thing i did was contact jigger and i was only 13 at the time lol. guess i was smarter than u back then 2....

Bright
12-18-2009, 00:30
What if they and others grow to enjoy said trouble? It would make the game much more interesting in my book.

northbabylon
12-18-2009, 01:54
is it really that odd? DKO couldnt teach them the rules to play the game without getting in trouble.

So if they wanna stay away from trouble TNG is a great place to be. Last time we GOT WARRED was whnnn....WANT attacked us claming we had set up a war to train newbys. which i dont recall but if andy said i said it it must be true....

he didnt tell him to f off and quit the game, only if he was going to continue his play style and attitude.

COME TO TNG WE LOVE U!!!!

@andy. Before i start going crazy in a new game id contact a player to help me with how it worked... like when i came to World of War and first thing i did was contact jigger and i was only 13 at the time lol. guess i was smarter than u back then 2....

dude i DID contact them you don't know how much i actually did talk to them and tell them the rules and send them guides etc. you really have no idea. And dont tell me i didn't train them right. I did everything i could possibly due via ingame messages as i could. If they aren't noobs as you say since they played a similar, yet different game, its hard to show an old dog new tricks. They are used to their play style from earth2025, not from NW. Its going to take longer then 2 weeks to understand that.

Xavior
12-18-2009, 02:06
Bad move TNG.

Blade, don't listen to these guys in TNG. They're just a bunch of nothings representing 5% of the game. Things are a lot different now than when I first started. Like you, i did my share of 'illegal' war attacks outside of war but I was only verbally reprimanded. There was a lot of chaos and war attacks back then. Now people take things a lot more seriously I guess because we're just so used to each other. Which is why we need new guys like you to change our playing style a bit to make it more fun.

If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me or add me on msn.

Hoebawt
12-18-2009, 02:49
Yea Blade you can also msg me aswell.. dont listen to those TNG noobs.. .especially Joey

BladeEWG
12-18-2009, 06:29
I do not blame TNG at all for killing us. Both MU and expected it.
They did what they had to do and MU and I did also.
Thats how it goes.
I do find it humourous that I am getting grabbed by TNG on my restart already. I'd think its best to let sleeping dogs lie,but again, it is what it is.

What angered me here was the mark about me being rude.
I am not such a sensitve sort that i would lose sleep over a baseless accusation.
But when I challenge someone to show me the posts and back up their claim, then I do hope to see them have the balls to follow it up.
Otherwise they are just flapping their jaws..

Andy, you're a good guy and quite helpful, I thank you

Piker
12-18-2009, 06:44
Well, this is an interesting situation. I hate to be cliche and say that they would have been killed for less back in the day, but it's true. Back in the larger sets (2k+ members) a single AA/GA/AR was reason to kill a state. Communication between leaders of the nations was critical to prevent a full out war instead of just letting the offending state die. Double taps in the same 36 hour period were permitted, triples were not. Simple as that. If you want to prevent this in the future, educate your players on what is acceptable and what is not. There hasn't been much of a change in that regard since I started playing in October of 2001 ;)

Earth is much different with their retal rules, etc. I would know, I played the game for a couple of years. I warred mostly and did some Netting sets with some moderate success. I was much better at warring.

Nonetheless... What's done is done. 25 AR's is more than enough grounds for a state kill and with lack of communication, is grounds for an all-out war. Back in the day, the offending state would have been kicked from the nation, killed, and everyone went back to their netting. This could have happened but the DKO leader did nothing to that effect, ergo the strike on the entire nation including the leader (for his misconduct in not kicking the member/s).

If anyone would care to go tit for tat with me on the formalities of the game, we shall dance.

Devil
12-18-2009, 08:25
If anyone would care to go tit for tat with me on the formalities of the game, we shall dance.

ohh i would love to some time. but i agree with what you said on this subject. until then though...

swede7
12-18-2009, 09:23
Bad move TNG.

Blade, don't listen to these guys in TNG. They're just a bunch of nothings representing 5% of the game. Things are a lot different now than when I first started. Like you, i did my share of 'illegal' war attacks outside of war but I was only verbally reprimanded. There was a lot of chaos and war attacks back then. Now people take things a lot more seriously I guess because we're just so used to each other. Which is why we need new guys like you to change our playing style a bit to make it more fun.

Man what is your problem? Like I don't play every set but when I do I usually play with TNG. This bashing seems so unwarranted as most sets we just expand, farm and stock. Occasionally when we feel we've been wronged we do something about it and then all of a sudden there is this disrespect.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you! :p

ooga booga
12-18-2009, 09:48
Man what is your problem? Like I don't play every set but when I do I usually play with TNG. This bashing seems so unwarranted as most sets we just expand, farm and stock. Occasionally when we feel we've been wronged we do something about it and then all of a sudden there is this disrespect.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you! :p

I think you are receiving disrespect from the community because you guys disrespected a new member who is trying to adjust to our community. Blade said he expected to be killed, so that's not why TNG is getting bashed. But telling a guy who just got here to go leave the game and telling him he's the rude one is totally hypocritical. I have a problem with that. Although Blade is new he seems to have admitted he did the AR's on purpose so that's fine. But telling a guy off and calling him rude when he's shown nothing but respect in his posts is just wrong. And telling him to quit? When we are lacking new members and new spunk to our game? Come on. You guys know better than that.

Shabaz K
12-18-2009, 10:27
I think you are receiving disrespect from the community because you guys disrespected a new member who is trying to adjust to our community. Blade said he expected to be killed, so that's not why TNG is getting bashed. But telling a guy who just got here to go leave the game and telling him he's the rude one is totally hypocritical. I have a problem with that. Although Blade is new he seems to have admitted he did the AR's on purpose so that's fine. But telling a guy off and calling him rude when he's shown nothing but respect in his posts is just wrong. And telling him to quit? When we are lacking new members and new spunk to our game? Come on. You guys know better than that.

Oogla leave the game kk:D

i dont think think anyone said leave the only his they think they need to be treated specially which they wont. i dont know where you got the idea us saying them to leave, cant you readlol go into your hiding corner

Shabaz K
12-18-2009, 10:28
Bad move TNG.

can i PM you or talk to you on msn?

Mhaphew
12-18-2009, 12:17

If you join a war nation, you can expect to get killed.

There will be no mercy for those who willingly join these types of nations..

northbabylon
12-18-2009, 13:24
Well, this is an interesting situation. I hate to be cliche and say that they would have been killed for less back in the day, but it's true. Back in the larger sets (2k+ members) a single AA/GA/AR was reason to kill a state. Communication between leaders of the nations was critical to prevent a full out war instead of just letting the offending state die. Double taps in the same 36 hour period were permitted, triples were not. Simple as that. If you want to prevent this in the future, educate your players on what is acceptable and what is not. There hasn't been much of a change in that regard since I started playing in October of 2001 ;)

Earth is much different with their retal rules, etc. I would know, I played the game for a couple of years. I warred mostly and did some Netting sets with some moderate success. I was much better at warring.

Nonetheless... What's done is done. 25 AR's is more than enough grounds for a state kill and with lack of communication, is grounds for an all-out war. Back in the day, the offending state would have been kicked from the nation, killed, and everyone went back to their netting. This could have happened but the DKO leader did nothing to that effect, ergo the strike on the entire nation including the leader (for his misconduct in not kicking the member/s).

thing is, this isn't the game of old...we are trying to keep members here as much as we can. I can't tell you how many times i had a nation, and cause we got warred every set (this is the first set i joined a warring nation, and brought in new recruits) they ended up quitting the game. A good chunk being from Earth as well.
Also, i am not going to kick a member for doing some war attacks 2 weeks into their first set. I am sorry, that just shows that i won't defend my nation mates. There was only 4 active players in DKO at the time of TNG declaration. I was already pretty much dead, i didn't expect to play many turns til end of set. Just to log in and try to guide blade and co. and of those 4, one tagged up the day we declared on xeldx. So i never even really had a chance to talk to him.

TNG, you guys have warred innocent nations before in the past. I remember quite well that NS went to war against you guys at least once, maybe even twice for warring an innocent nation for no reason.

swede7
12-18-2009, 13:43

WHO SAID THAT!? You guys are totally ridiculous. Nobody wants anybody to quit.

here is what happened.

our state on him: land grab, landgrab, double tap, over a few days.
Him and another state: 23 AR, 2 BR
Message from our member to him: hey don't do that.
Message from him to our member: We are in a war and don't want to mess with you so stop attacking us.
Message from our member to him: I'd like my land back please
Messge from him to our member: Thats not gonna happen. We could have had 3 more players hit you so you better watch yourself and steer clear for the rest of the set.
Our state landgrabs on one of them.
Him a couple more random ARs
Us as a nation: ok lets kill their 2 big states and the 2 offending states.
END kills one of the big states
We kill the other 3.
Nation-wars community: Oh my gawd you guys are such teribble people. I think you should encourage new players instead of ruining the game. Oh and you guys are worthless nobodies who never do anything and we all dislike you.

Me: disgusted...

Mr President
12-18-2009, 14:37
lmao.. ok i think this whole topic has been more then hashed out.. Do we really need to keep it going?

swede7
12-18-2009, 16:04
yeah whatever.

ooga booga
12-18-2009, 16:12
you obviously feel like you must be treated ina certain way or you would leave, i suggest you leave you wanna act like that cuase with that post you feel like you been hurt. when i said jerk thats what i relized after the acts took place and the convsation with the players that were posted, and stand behind it still.

it must have been fun for you kill others in this game right, did you expect you may get killed.

our reason to hit DKO was a good reason and thast it.

if you wanna talk to the TNG leaders go for it, they will give you teir MSN take it up

ps and no noe wants kill erathers becuase nonoe is taking you seriiously yet, still have alot to learn, just dont think andy your leaders trained you well

WHO SAID THAT!? You guys are totally ridiculous. Nobody wants anybody to quit.

here is what happened.

our state on him: land grab, landgrab, double tap, over a few days.
Him and another state: 23 AR, 2 BR
Message from our member to him: hey don't do that.
Message from him to our member: We are in a war and don't want to mess with you so stop attacking us.
Message from our member to him: I'd like my land back please
Messge from him to our member: Thats not gonna happen. We could have had 3 more players hit you so you better watch yourself and steer clear for the rest of the set.
Our state landgrabs on one of them.
Him a couple more random ARs
Us as a nation: ok lets kill their 2 big states and the 2 offending states.
END kills one of the big states
We kill the other 3.
Nation-wars community: Oh my gawd you guys are such teribble people. I think you should encourage new players instead of ruining the game. Oh and you guys are worthless nobodies who never do anything and we all dislike you.

Me: disgusted...

Your player suggested he leave. So I disagreed with his actions and publicly stated it. Don't get your panties all twisted up. :)

Oogla leave the game kk

i dont think think anyone said leave the only his they think they need to be treated specially which they wont. i dont know where you got the idea us saying them to leave, cant you read lol go into your hiding corner

It's not that he has to be treated specially. The guy said he was fine with being killed. He didn't like that you guys referred to him as rude. Then one of your guys tells him to leave which I found a little appalling. So don't tell me to leave or go in my corner, I've already left this game and am just starting to get back into it. I had an opinion on how you guys talked to new members, get over yourself. And you guys are sitting there scratching your heads in disbelief why nobody likes you, lol.

Kamran
12-18-2009, 16:27
Ooga read again. all i said was he wanted to be treated better. i know he said about derserving to be killed.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2009, 16:37
LMAO ANDY your nation isnt innocent.

Your members did war attacks agains our nation while not at war with us and then after you told them to stop they thretend to do them again.

We didnt want that to happen so we eliminated the problem.

@Xavior

Keep your prejudices you have against me from the nation that i play with. even when i played with you in WLF you never liked me one bit. Theres no way you can say this was bad for the game the so called noobs new what they were doing and still threatened to do it again they understand now calm down if Mr.P says its not bad for the game im pretty sure what we did was if not completely justified, an ok thing to do.

ooga booga
12-18-2009, 16:39
Ooga read again. all i said was he wanted to be treated better. i know he said about derserving to be killed.

To me it sounded like you wanted him to leave... :blink: but if I'm mistaken then I apologize. :)

Kamran
12-18-2009, 16:47
To me it sounded like you wanted him to leave... :blink: but if I'm mistaken then I apologize. :)

you better be or ima coming after you lol jk

northbabylon
12-18-2009, 17:01
LMAO ANDY your nation isnt innocent.

Your members did war attacks agains our nation while not at war with us and then after you told them to stop they thretend to do them again.

We didnt want that to happen so we eliminated the problem.

@Xavior

Keep your prejudices you have against me from the nation that i play with. even when i played with you in WLF you never liked me one bit. Theres no way you can say this was bad for the game the so called noobs new what they were doing and still threatened to do it again they understand now calm down if Mr.P says its not bad for the game im pretty sure what we did was if not completely justified, an ok thing to do.

i never said my nation was innocent. I SAID we were a warring nation. You, swede ( idr him being their in those sets) and others said you are a peaceful nation that doesn't war. and haven't warred since WANT warred you guys. I was just saying you warred peaceful nations before for no legit reason. I am not totally against your reason for war, i just think you could have been a bit more diplomatic about it.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2009, 17:04
i never said my nation was innocent. I SAID we were a warring nation. You, swede ( idr him being their in those sets) and others said you are a peaceful nation that doesn't war. and haven't warred since WANT warred you guys. I was just saying you warred peaceful nations before for no legit reason. I am not totally against your reason for war, i just think you could have been a bit more diplomatic about it.

The relations went against diplomacy andy i already contacted you and you couldn't control your members.

Xavior
12-18-2009, 17:43
@Xavior

Prejudices? Prejudices against whom? I don't even recognize you exist.

And for the record, I've never played in WLF. Never intend to. So maybe you have confused with someone else.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2009, 17:55
Prejudices? Prejudices against whom? I don't even recognize you exist.

And for the record, I've never played in WLF. Never intend to. So maybe you have confused with someone else.

never said you did just said the sets i played with WLF and WLF warred with you you never liked me and it say u dont even recognize i exist is rude. if ull look my post count isnt a post count that could go COMPLETELY un noticed...

Xavior
12-18-2009, 18:13
never said you did just said the sets i played with WLF and WLF warred with you you never liked me and it say u dont even recognize i exist is rude. if ull look my post count isnt a post count that could go COMPLETELY un noticed...

Well you did say I played in WLF with you and I refute that claim. And I've never said I've never liked you, you are just making assumptions yourself.

You just told a new player to basically leave the game. Who is the rude one here again?

I couldn't care less what you're post count is. Anton has a ton of posts and you don't see me chummying up with him now do you? :think::

Kamran
12-18-2009, 18:19
Well you did say I played in WLF with you and I refute that claim. And I've never said I've never liked you, you are just making assumptions yourself.

You just told a new player to basically leave the game. Who is the rude one here again?

I couldn't care less what you're post count is. Anton has a ton of posts and you don't see me chummying up with him now do you? :think::

you sure it was him????

Prejudices against farmers, in think this alone should allow us to kill you:tongue::

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2009, 18:59

There are so many things wrong with that post idk where to start.

well first i suppose ill start with the fact that I NEVER told them to leave the game. ive never spoken directly to either of the offending states. the interactions between my members and the DOK states were unacceptable so we warred them and said merry xmas not leave this game u ****s.......

second i never said u had to like people with high post counts... i said u had to acknowledge my existence...

and i believe i said u never liked me when i played with WLF and if i didnt im sorry.

i almost agree with swedes sarcasm you really are getting on my nervs.

Shabaz K
12-18-2009, 19:36

well first i suppose ill start with the fact that I NEVER told them to leave the game. ive never spoken directly to either of the offending states. the interactions between my members and the DOK states were unacceptable so we warred them and said merry xmas not leave this game u ****s.......

second i never said u had to like people with high post counts... i said u had to acknowledge my existence...

and i believe i said u never liked me when i played with WLF and if i didnt im sorry.

seriously Joey why are you wasting time here with him, he obviously dont care but to just see you go nuts lol

anyways i think this thread can be closed as i dont see anything else come out of it other tehn derailing it further and prolly make xavior qiute the game lol

Xavior
12-18-2009, 21:19
seriously Joey why are you wasting time here with him, he obviously dont care but to just see you go nuts lol

Right on Jigger, right on. :D

I'll try to catch you on msn the next few days. :)

Shabaz K
12-18-2009, 21:43

good we can see how we could get Andy to make another this type of thread :D

northbabylon
12-18-2009, 22:26

you know, if your going to act like that, you should just leave the game. xD

Xavior
12-19-2009, 01:39

So many things wrong with my post? Well, it was about you, so it shouldn't be so surprising. What exactly is a DOK? Is it like a dork? Or a stork? You realize thats not where babies come from right? Or did I just ruin it for you.. ::oops:

Yeah, thats real nice. Hey noobs, you guys made a mistake so we'll destroy you. Oh, and merry christmas! :thumbup:

Well I'm replying to you, so either I'm crazy, or you don't exist. I think I'll go with the latter. :laugh:

No, go back and read your post. You said I played in WLF. Do not deny it. First of all, why in all hell would I be in a nation with you? Also, I've never been a huge fan of WLF no matter how much I love -Z- and Hoebawt. No, you should not be sorry that you think I don't like you. You should be sorry for assuming that I don't like you.

Is it my problem or your problem that I'm getting on your so called 'nervs'? Why don't you just stop reading my posts then and continue to kill noobs, as it seems thats the only thing that you're good at.

BeeNo
12-19-2009, 02:23
why after 8 pages has nobody explained land grabbing yet?

in earth2025 too many land grabs and farming a state is considered hostile. i'm not saying that this game can't be played that way, heck i remember a nation of earthers who came over and tried to enforce their rules from earth, it ended up in some wars ect.

but for most of us attacking a state with standard attacks 2 times in 36 hours is acceptable, regardless of how many times u do that. land grabbing is different in this game, the formula is different, its not just how much land you have and how much land they have, hits received in the last 36 hours is a big factor.

so we can see that blade was ticked about getting standard attacked by what most people would consider normal attacks and not hostile. well not that he was ticked, just that in earth he would of stood up and done retaliations for the grabs made.

i'm not trying to convert you one way or the other your welcome to play how you want, this is just what the majority of players are used to. also mixed strats, i gotta get you guys off those mixed strats, they don't work in this game.

you can play by whatever guidelines/hidden rules you want, the key is to be able to enforce your own set of rules. if you can't enforce them your going to get taken advantage of and run over. i remember euro enforcing a no double taps policy one set, and you better be sure the nation i was in put a warning message out about it at the start of the set not to double tap euro states because we didn't want a war.

Soviet Russia
12-19-2009, 07:45
Yea Euro Retal Policy. Since the rules are unwritten, no one has to accept them. But that'll lead wars.

2 SA in 36 hours is like an agreement that all nations sign by default every set. But 'not have to' as Euro did not.

nosejam
12-19-2009, 09:55
Annoyed I've missed all the excitment, but oh well.

From what I've read I fully understand why people are taking the attitude they are. I fully condoned the war after hearing they wouldn't stop their attacks but mabye some of the messages weren't as polite as they could have been, but I'm sure they can see it was just a heat of the moment thing. I personally love the new members and hope they stay.

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2009, 11:46

From what I've read I fully understand why people are taking the attitude they are. I fully condoned the war after hearing they wouldn't stop their attacks but mabye some of the messages weren't as polite as they could have been, but I'm sure they can see it was just a heat of the moment thing. I personally love the new members and hope they stay.

thank you that explains all of it

Xavior shut up no one cares, THe world is full of to many passive aggressive punks like you we dont need another one everyone else understands why we did this so give it up.

/thread

Max Logan
12-19-2009, 13:05

Xavior shut up no one cares, THe world is full of to many passive aggressive punks like you we dont need another one everyone else understands why we did this so give it up.

/thread

I care... :laugh:

Again you killed a newb nation...

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2009, 14:27

i killed two states who knew what they were doing and when they knew what they were doing was wrong they threatened to still do it.

and you can harldy call them newbs its like like there like hmmm i wonder what an air raid is sounds fun lets do it. they deliberatly destroyed one of my members land in an unjust way and threatened to do it again.

and 2/10 new players dosnt make a newb nation.

Im not gonna say what TNG was wrong, im not going to back down on my decision, i am not a coward.

Kamran
12-19-2009, 14:31

ya but if we kill you then you will label us as suiciders.

but we already knew how much of a newb Andy was/is lol jk

Kamran
12-19-2009, 14:32

actaully u really didn't miss much other then the normal crap when wars a occurs lol

northbabylon
12-19-2009, 15:49
i killed two states who knew what they were doing and when they knew what they were doing was wrong they threatened to still do it.

and you can harldy call them newbs its like like there like hmmm i wonder what an air raid is sounds fun lets do it. they deliberatly destroyed one of my members land in an unjust way and threatened to do it again.

Im not gonna say what TNG was wrong, im not going to back down on my decision, i am not a coward.

actually...4 of the members are newbs... and 1 just started maybe 2 sets ago?...the only real vets playing this set for DKO was me and bright...and once again...i am referring to me as a vet. So really only bright.

Max Logan
12-19-2009, 15:50

actually, you are a coward...
past experience wise

BeeNo
12-19-2009, 17:06
max didn't you have this "new you" post in forums a little bit ago? what happened? old habits die hard?!!!

PS: the old you was better anyways, well actually since the old you became the new you and reverted back to the old you again it would essentially be the new you now and the old you would be the peaceful one.... i think... :thinking:... :drool:

Xavior
12-19-2009, 17:12

/thread

My post completely flew over your head didn't it? So this is the best you can come up with?

Maybe we'll continue this next year, when you've expanded your vocabulary a bit and finally learned how to spell.

Max Logan
12-19-2009, 17:34
max didn't you have this "new you" post in forums a little bit ago? what happened? old habits die hard?!!!

PS: the old you was better anyways, well actually since the old you became the new you and reverted back to the old you again it would essentially be the new you now and the old you would be the peaceful one.... i think... :thinking:... :drool:

I don`t say things in general anymore :p
If I don`t like him, I just say that!

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2009, 19:11
actually, you are a coward...
past experience wise

HA! you know how much **** ive gotten for saying/doing things other disapproved of but for stuff i knew was right? remember when i kicked the viets and killed them for turning there back on my nation? no one liked that but i wasn't a coward so i kicked and killed.

And btw sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black here max ur the biggest coward i know in this game....

@xavior tell me what was spelled wrong in that post u quoted..... and i didnt go over my head im just sick of dealing with your ****.

People in this game are way to anal. just cause you've been here sense the start of wow doesn't make you the **** or better than others or give you the right to treat others like ****.

Lord Burch
12-19-2009, 19:16

You sound like Richard Nixon! lol...'I am not a crook!' lol.

Shabaz K
12-19-2009, 19:25
You sound like Richard Nixon! lol...'I am not a crook!' lol.

in this case he is right

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2009, 19:25
this thread is no longer about TNG vs DKO

Max logan and Xavior have gone on trying to anger me and accusing me of things that they have no proof of. IF you have something to say about the DKO TNG war then say it if not get out of this thread.

if you want to make an accusation about me then post your own thread and do it.

Good day gentleman

Shabaz K
12-19-2009, 19:27
joey let me do teh talking kk

thx u Joey

Shabaz K
12-19-2009, 19:35

ha ha ha u are funny tbh

Xavior
12-19-2009, 19:52
HA! you know how much **** ive gotten for saying/doing things other disapproved of but for stuff i knew was right? remember when i kicked the viets and killed them for turning there back on my nation? no one liked that but i wasn't a coward so i kicked and killed.

And btw sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black here max ur the biggest coward i know in this game....

@xavior tell me what was spelled wrong in that post u quoted..... and i didnt go over my head im just sick of dealing with your ****.

People in this game are way to anal. just cause you've been here sense the start of wow doesn't make you the **** or better than others or give you the right to treat others like ****.

I don't know what your problem is.

In my original post, all I said was I disagreed with TNG's war declaration. Then you and Swede come out of nowhere and start this stupid argument. If you have a problem with me, I'd encourage you to find me on msn so we can talk about it. Or you'll just continue to be fodder on the forums.

Max Logan
12-19-2009, 20:00

Yes I`m a coward...I hide every set! I always join the largest nation so I can attack small nation with new players in it, so I can come on forums and gloat about it! I`m sooo coward.

And what gives me right to treat you as **** is your level on common sense which equals that of a twice digested meat ball. You wouldn`t last a day arguing me on the forums, so before you`re forced to leave the game cuz we embarrassed you so much. just shut the hell up on continue playing the game.

You need to grow to the level on Devil and/or Anton to be able to talk on equal with me or Xav, so leave it at that champ! :thumbup:

Freaking hero... And there I wanted to be nice...

Shabaz K
12-19-2009, 20:01
I don't know what your problem is.

In my original post, all I said was I disagreed with TNG's war declaration. Then you and Swede come out of nowhere and start this stupid argument. If you have a problem with me, I'd encourage you to find me on msn so we can talk about it. Or you'll just continue to be fodder on the forums.

you might want to reread that post

Max Logan
12-19-2009, 20:03
this thread is no longer about TNG vs DKO

Max logan and Xavior have gone on trying to anger me and accusing me of things that they have no proof of. IF you have something to say about the DKO TNG war then say it if not get out of this thread.

if you want to make an accusation about me then post your own thread and do it.

Good day gentlemen

read above

if you can`t take it, don`t start it! just go to a Super Mario forum and show kiddies how awesome you are at Mario FPS or RTS or whatever the **** you want!

Good day, gentleman! :thumbup:

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2009, 20:17
Bad move TNG.

yah i started it... again about the war or leave. besiedes are we really 4 years old and have to start pointing fingers...

kitoy
12-19-2009, 20:49

ima gonna kill you for real if you call us viets again.. and jigger also :p

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2009, 21:28

lol what do u like being called?

Shabaz K
12-19-2009, 22:57

i'll just call you all kenneths:D happy

Kamran
12-21-2009, 13:11
Yes I`m a coward...I hide every set! I always join the largest nation so I can attack small nation with new players in it, so I can come on forums and gloat about it! I`m sooo coward.

And what gives me right to treat you as **** is your level on common sense which equals that of a twice digested meat ball. You wouldn`t last a day arguing me on the forums, so before you`re forced to leave the game cuz we embarrassed you so much. just shut the hell up on continue playing the game.

You need to grow to the level on Devil and/or Anton to be able to talk on equal with me or Xav, so leave it at that champ! :thumbup:

Freaking hero... And there I wanted to be nice...

hey mr. Baboon, you the one who started with him, so he has every reason to call you w/e he wants.

Max Logan
12-21-2009, 14:20
hey mr. Baboon, you the one who started with him, so he has every reason to call you w/e he wants.

:huh:

and you are?

Kamran
12-21-2009, 15:35
:huh:

and you are?

your friendly neighbourhood jerk!

Max Logan
12-21-2009, 16:18
your friendly neighbourhood jerk!

thought you looked familiar!

Kamran
12-21-2009, 16:25
thought you looked familiar!well it was just about time we got to know each other