PDA

View Full Version : One thing i want to add...

Mr President
03-24-2008, 18:45
For the next couple months we will not be making any changes to the game. We won't be coding anything or changing ANYTHING about it. We will still fix errors and finish up the small side stuff (themes and layouts) that i have planned, but nothing major.

Basically for many months now We have been working on codes and games and this and that and well it is nice to chill out for a bit and just play..

I just wanted to let you all know this, so if you have new ideas write them down and save them and when the time comes we will open up the suggestions and see what we can do.

hope you all understand :D

MAGGIO
03-24-2008, 18:48
I think it is just fine the way it is. We had so many changes in the last year of the game etc. The only thing big i think that was being worked on was the GB forumla, but it worked fine for years so it will work fine for a long time to come.

I wanted to say that I love the home page graphics, and im sure the in game will match up pretty nicely.

Thank you so much for taking the time to learn (he didnt know **** about php before) php, and getting things rolling. thanks to dirk as well.

pcgluva
03-24-2008, 18:50
i agree with john it all seems to be working, and everything will work out fine

northbabylon
03-24-2008, 18:59
thanks guys, if i was old enough ill buy a round of shots for you guys.

pron
03-24-2008, 19:22
But what shall we all complain about then?!!?!?!??!!?

WHAT!??!?!!?!?!?!?

<3

Crimson Shadow
03-24-2008, 19:22
I don't think anything needs to be changed at all (except themes and shoutbox)

So you all should take a well deserved rest

ranger2112
03-24-2008, 19:49
:) ALL IS GROOVY

Hoebawt
03-24-2008, 19:57
Nice Mr P full time leading :)

L P
03-24-2008, 20:05
Tsk.... So Lazy... GET BACK TO WORK!!!!:angry:

pcgluva
03-24-2008, 20:10
oo and probs too the guy whos been amking all these graphics;)

CommunistCapitalism
03-24-2008, 20:48
you deserve a break, thanks for all the work so far

Missionary
03-26-2008, 08:20
For the next couple months we will not be making any changes to the game. We won't be coding anything or changing ANYTHING about it. We will still fix errors and finish up the small side stuff (themes and layouts) that i have planned, but nothing major.

Basically for many months now We have been working on codes and games and this and that and well it is nice to chill out for a bit and just play..

I just wanted to let you all know this, so if you have new ideas write them down and save them and when the time comes we will open up the suggestions and see what we can do.

hope you all understand :D

so hoebawt has now been layed off? hehe

Bram Gotink
03-26-2008, 12:31
stfu, you little ... you
miniyou :P

Mr.P : you deserve it, go take that vacation in Hawaii :D

Norrisville
03-26-2008, 13:37
ya know, what you should've done is stop working on the game for a couple months and not say anything. that way, we'll still be saying ' excellent work' all month/months long so you can bask in your glory longer. but hey, you can do whatever the hell you want because you're mr p:p