PDA

View Full Version : Email Addresses!

Mr President
03-25-2008, 12:52
I need you all to make sure that the email address you have given when signing up is the correct one. I am getting a ton of them back saying they are invalid.

I have made it so now after signing up you have to confirm your email address before you can post or play the game.

But people already in still need to fix it. I only send out emails for 3 things.

1) you get an end of round email from the game

2) Newsletter

3) emergency notice about the game. (being down, bug, or other issue)

So emails need to be correct. So please make sure you change them to the correct one. In time if they are not correct it will not let you in the game.

***No email address are given out to anyone. They remain strictly confidential and will not be used to spam your inbox.***

Thanks

Disorder
05-29-2008, 19:31
I double checked my email, it is correct, yet, this is my second set back, and I have not seen any emails from this game.

Cape
05-29-2008, 19:34
Make sure your spam filters allow nation-wars.com to send you messages, otherwise they may just end up in your spam folder.

Disorder
05-29-2008, 19:42
Make sure your spam filters allow nation-wars.com to send you messages, otherwise they may just end up in your spam folder.

I check my spam messages before they are deleted.

Crimson Shadow
05-29-2008, 20:58
Yeah I don't get them either

Crimson Shadow
05-30-2008, 09:04
Well I did get my message last night...but I recieved someone else's as well.

Your final rank was 14. <--- correct
Your final rank was 19. <--- incorrect

Guy77
05-30-2008, 10:06
I got two messages

i think one was for my dead state tho, does that make sense? o.O

MAGGIO
05-30-2008, 10:14
Prez, sometimes the emails will get booted back before anyone even gets a chance to see them etc... Some servers have vicouse spam filters to were you dont even get the email. Email verification is a must kuddos on that.

Disorder
05-30-2008, 10:57
Mine come through properly last night.

Mr President
05-30-2008, 12:30
Some received 2 cause i reset the server twice.. So it sends out 2 emails.

Also, some of you get emails and some don't. Reason for this is, on a shared server we are only allowed 200 emails to go out per our. We have 400 ppl playing.

We are working to correct this and make it so it's unlimited. Not sure when it will happen though.