MellonColly
03-28-2008, 17:17
Private Message: Re: Melloncolly
Yesterday, 06:49
Stephanie
Banned (Idiot)

Credits: 127,226 [Donate]

Re: Melloncolly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Stephanie
http://stephanie.275mb.com

ughhhhhhhhhh

she was gonna be my new g/f... :(

northbabylon
03-28-2008, 17:28
idk, sounds like a cutie though. 0_o

L P
03-28-2008, 18:22
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Stephanie
http://stephanie.infernohost.net
Forward Message

L P
03-28-2008, 18:22
She's mine!! Back Off! :angry:

Xavior
03-28-2008, 18:24
I think it sent everyone the PM. Probably an ad-bot?

Mr President
03-28-2008, 18:27
yes she was a bot and needed to go... but you all have fun dating a bot lol..

but in my opinion... she might be a little stiff! lmao

BB
03-28-2008, 18:27
well one for the record we do not discuss peoples bans.... keep that in mind

Norrisville
03-28-2008, 18:28
I hooked up with her last night in a 24 hour internet cafe. I saw her playing Nw across the table and I knew it was a match made in heaven. Too bad I got ____blocked by aliens 5 mins after.:angry:

Norrisville
03-28-2008, 18:29
yes she was a bot and needed to go... but you all have fun dating a bot lol..

but in my opinion... she might be a little stiff! lmao

And Mr P drains another 3-pointer.

Missionary
03-28-2008, 18:33
i didnt get a message :(

*feels left out*

L P
03-28-2008, 18:34
Whats wrong with bots? :thumbup:

northbabylon
03-28-2008, 19:54
i didn't get a message either..guess the bot knew she didn't have a chance with a stud like me. So she went after you losers.

pron
03-28-2008, 21:06
i hate when people try and influence my opinions with subliminial messages promising love,peace, tranquility and a life where one does not have to follow thousand year old promises made by some raving loonatic from a desert.

lol

MellonColly
03-29-2008, 01:19
:( guess im not as special as i thought, im gonna miss her

ranger2112
03-29-2008, 09:22
i didnt get a message :(

*feels left out*

me neither

ranger2112
03-29-2008, 09:23
maybe she just knew its pointless trying to deal with brain dead republics?

watch that fella...its us Republicans that keep the USA together...its dems that wanna give the USA away......liberal sumsbiatchs

ranger2112
03-29-2008, 09:24

and why not? i can understand censoring us from cussing or making vulgar comments, but ill be ****ed it i cant talk about someone banned. Hey who else has been banned??? lets talk about it

evilnoob
03-29-2008, 09:47
You might not do it, but we will and you can not stop it. And people will always assume the worst until things are explained. If not explained and hopefully proven they will either find the truth on their own or find something else.

It is good to know why people gets banned. You might think you have all the powers and all the wisdom to use it, but you dont.
Why do you think wow got hacked in first place? I know for a fact that wow created the hackers.

People will either give you :thumbup:or :thumbdown:
Banning a bot is :thumbup:

But if you had not told MellonColly it was a bot, he would have thought you banned his future wife. And that might have made him to hate you and learn how to hack and then hack the **** of you after 1-2 years.

Now he is just sad and he might even forgive you someday :)

Disorder
03-29-2008, 10:04
Well one for the record.. I got the message~!

Mr President
03-29-2008, 10:26
and why not? i can understand censoring us from cussing or making vulgar comments, but ill be ****ed it i cant talk about someone banned. Hey who else has been banned??? lets talk about it

You might not do it, but we will and you can not stop it. And people will always assume the worst until things are explained. If not explained and hopefully proven they will either find the truth on their own or find something else.

It is good to know why people gets banned. You might think you have all the powers and all the wisdom to use it, but you dont.
Why do you think wow got hacked in first place? I know for a fact that wow created the hackers.

People will either give you :thumbup:or :thumbdown:
Banning a bot is :thumbup:

But if you had not told MellonColly it was a bot, he would have thought you banned his future wife. And that might have made him to hate you and learn how to hack and then hack the **** of you after 1-2 years.

Now he is just sad and he might even forgive you someday :)

Some bans are for different reasons and we wont' discuss them. If a member was caught using a loophole in the game and we ban him, i'm not going to advertise that he found a loophole cause then it makes everyone else look for it too.

Most bans have a paper trail. like posts that lead up to a ban, so everyone will be able to see it and know why anyway. Also, we are not going to explain our every action to everyone. If something happened with one of you that was private would you want me to spread it all over the forums?

And about the hacking. First, if someone tries to hack the game cause they got a ban from there own actions, well that is just sad and kind of one sided. I am far from strict. I want everyone to enjoy the game and have as much fun as they want. We have simple rules set up that is easy to follow so getting a ban is actually kind of hard. Unless you break the rules. But at the same time, i'm not going to fear getting hacked and let people do as they wish.

It all comes down to respect. There has to be respect for the players as well as the people who run the game. Even though you may not agree with certain things we do or certain rules we have, you have to respect the fact that we have our reasons.

99% of the people playing this game knows me and knows how i am. The very last thing i ever want to do is ban someone. But there are times when it will be needed i'm sure.

One last thing to add, the other admins and mods know that things are set up so ONE person can't decide on a ban. Before anyone is banned i want to know about it. I do this cause i know certain people don't get along with certain people. So in order to be fair, there has to be more then one person who decides on the ban. That way, it keeps personal revenges out of the decision.

evilnoob
03-29-2008, 11:00
If a member was caught using a loophole in the game and we ban him, i'm not going to advertise that he found a loophole cause then it makes everyone else look for it too
He can still create new account from new ip. And keep using the loophole unless you fix it. Loophole have to be fixed. "abused a loophole" wont tell how to find it specially if its fixed.

If something happened with one of you that was private would you want me to spread it all over the forums?
I guess if I did send you a love letter or something like that, but then banning me for that???

What about giving a good example? I love examples, specially to tear them down :)

ranger2112
03-29-2008, 11:28
Perhaps I misspoke or u misunderstood. I was only saying that if the community wants to chatter about a ban they have that right and u are correct spilling what a person was banned for is personal and should not be done. :)

ooga booga
03-29-2008, 11:38
I didn't get any messages from this bot either. Unloved I tell ya. :glare:

Mr President
03-29-2008, 11:45
Perhaps I misspoke or u misunderstood. I was only saying that if the community wants to chatter about a ban they have that right and u are correct spilling what a person was banned for is personal and should not be done. :)

I'm fine if the community talks about a banning of a member. Really doesn't matter to me. lol

But the admins won't talk about it as some things need to remain private is all.

esco
03-29-2008, 12:09
I got one too but i just said hi and offered help ;) ;)

lol