PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy serious discussion on...

Dogma
12-30-2009, 10:17
I am really excited about hte National Championship game to be played on Jan 7 between the Texas Longhorns and the Alabama Crimson Tide. I would like to have a serious discussion on who you think will win it and why.

Please keep this to a real discussion and not a flame fest or "we will win because we are us" type of thing.

I believe that the Crimson Tide are just too deep and physical for the Horns. I don't think that McCoy will be able to handle the pressure that our defense can put on an offense.

The CT was not supposed to be able to handle what Tebow brought to the table and we all saw what we did to him.

Discuss.

Disorder
12-30-2009, 21:01
Im with you.. Those Bama boys hit HARD.. Roll Tide!!! They also have all the key players in the right places.

-Z-
12-30-2009, 22:03
r u talking american football? college?

Z

Disorder
12-31-2009, 09:46
Yes Z, we have the college championship game coming up on the 7th.. both teams are undefeated.. its exciting! :thumbup:

-Z-
12-31-2009, 09:55
both undefeated! wow.

I wonder if I get it...

what channels will they show it on?

Z

Disorder
12-31-2009, 10:07
both undefeated! wow.

I wonder if I get it...

what channels will they show it on?

Z

I think ABC will be carrying the game, at like 7 or 8pm ET.

swede7
01-02-2010, 12:28
I also believe that Alabamas defense and running game will win this game. Colt McCoy is a fantastic player but he will not be able to do enough to win the game.