PDA

View Full Version : ARs

Bram Gotink
03-29-2008, 13:19
Just so everyone knows, ARs are WAR ATTACKS

you don't just AR somebody, and especially not 7 ****ing times !

Military Advisor
20:37:07 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 86 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.
Military Advisor
20:37:16 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 84 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.
Military Advisor
20:37:20 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 83 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.
Military Advisor
20:37:25 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 82 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.
Military Advisor
20:37:30 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 81 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.
Military Advisor
20:37:32 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 80 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.
Military Advisor
20:37:35 - Friday 28th of March 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by Age of Mythology(#***), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 79 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

ps : This is not funny !
pps : might you not have noticed, I'm pissed off atm...

Mr President
03-29-2008, 13:28
The situation came up yesterday where this state was going around ARing other states. He made several attacks against the nation [WANT] and i advised the leader to attack him and kill him quickly before he did anymore damage to there members, but nothing was done. Today i logged on and saw that he had attacked some of my members, as well as some of LoL's members.

USA and LoL heads of state gathered and formed a coalition force to eliminate the threat.

Normally it would only take one nation to kill off this kind of threat, but to be fair and allow each nation to have a part in the retal, both USA and LoL took swift and precise action.

USA and LoL both agree that suiciding needs to be dealt with quickly and both nations will always work together in these cases.

Hoebawt
03-29-2008, 14:03
Hell yea

Divine Intervention
03-29-2008, 14:10
i get the impression that Bram thinks that those attacks were accidents. which just makes this all the more funnier lol.

Hoebawt
03-29-2008, 14:14
yea lol

ooga booga
03-29-2008, 14:41
i get the impression that Bram thinks that those attacks were accidents. which just makes this all the more funnier lol.

I agree, I just wasn't going to say anything to Bram about it. lol.

Bram if it will make you feel better I will come on tonight with some drunken posts. And even if it doesn't make you feel better.... I still plan on coming on tonight and post some drunken posts, lol

Divine Intervention
03-29-2008, 14:49

Bram if it will make you feel better I will come on tonight with some drunken posts. And even if it doesn't make you feel better.... I still plan on coming on tonight and post some drunken posts, lol

indeed, because what else can cheer a friend up better than seeing another friend get drunk on his own at home and then spend the evening drunk in front of his computer, again, alone posting on an Internet forum.

dont take it personally though ooga :wub:

ooga booga
03-29-2008, 18:49
indeed, because what else can cheer a friend up better than seeing another friend get drunk on his own at home and then spend the evening drunk in front of his computer, again, alone posting on an Internet forum.

Actually it's my roommates birthday, and I'm going to be drinking with 11 of my friends. :dblthumbup: I said I'd come on here and make some drunken posts, didn't say I'd spend the entire night on my computer and definitely didn't say I'd drink alone, cause that would make me an alcoholic, which I am not. lol

Hoebawt
03-29-2008, 18:57
so i guess im an alcoholic according to Ooga....

Bram Gotink
03-29-2008, 19:48
lol no

:D pls do

lol

Actually it's my roommates birthday, and I'm going to be drinking with 11 of my friends. :dblthumbup: I said I'd come on here and make some drunken posts, didn't say I'd spend the entire night on my computer and definitely didn't say I'd drink alone, cause that would make me an alcoholic, which I am not. lol
lol

so i guess im an alcoholic according to Ooga....
lol lol

Hoebawt
03-29-2008, 19:59
Thats some nice spam right there bram

Missionary
03-29-2008, 20:50
seems to have been settled. closing to prevent more of brams smiley postings :D