PDA

View Full Version : vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

-Z-
03-29-2008, 19:03
How interesting...

as GWB woud say.... seems like Kiht was caught "Unawares"

time for Kiht to upgrade, like the rest of us perhaps?

Z

CommunistCapitalism
03-29-2008, 19:48
This was only in an act of retaliation, i have made a strong case that can be backed by blaa, accusing 28 of breaking numerous rules.

I will explain further, of why he should be denounced...
His real life friend #30, expanded a lot out of protection and let Skycat grab him, also, skycat let him attack him more then numerous times to allow his GB to rise so he wouldn't lose land to the others.

Also, #50 said he was "working for DS", while this is obviously not true, the man could have suicided top states, which is all suiciders goal, but the truth is, he was working for kassikas, and was a mere puppet, #50 started the set in [KIHT], and he decided it would be cool to abuse other people.

I honestly was sick of the bs, and yes we are probably going to die, but now i can die konwing that i tried to stop a cheater, who succeeded in cheating us from a decent game.

-Z-
03-29-2008, 20:17
This was only in an act of retaliation, i have made a strong case that can be backed by blaa, accusing 28 of breaking numerous rules.

I will explain further, of why he should be denounced...
His real life friend #30, expanded a lot out of protection and let Skycat grab him, also, skycat let him attack him more then numerous times to allow his GB to rise so he wouldn't lose land to the others.

Also, #50 said he was "working for DS", while this is obviously not true, the man could have suicided top states, which is all suiciders goal, but the truth is, he was working for kassikas, and was a mere puppet, #50 started the set in [KIHT], and he decided it would be cool to abuse other people.

I honestly was sick of the bs, and yes we are probably going to die, but now i can die konwing that i tried to stop a cheater, who succeeded in cheating us from a decent game.

I did notice that Skycat Had massive GB right b4 he moved up in rank.

I watched it all happen, and this i why I was angry that they took top spots.

from what I know, it is not "illegal" to GB trade... but IMO, it is poor game play, used by the likes of.... well Kiht.

Now it has been done many times before, Viets, rouge states, and even some good players use sneaky techniques like this.

I was going to bring it to the attention of the community But I did not want to be seen as a whiner.

Obviously u can not ban a state that has broken no official rules, but you take matters into your own hands if it bothers u this much.

I am not saying that Skycat is not a good player, i'm sure he is, but I hope next time he will net like a normal state.

(or just war, which is also a normal thing in world of war, when peace agreements are not signed)

Z

Xavior
03-29-2008, 20:41
ComCap, where have you been all these years? Hiding under some rock?

Rules you say. Broken rules. Who said I cannot get my friend to hit me a few times? I had Missionary hit me twice yesterday, and gave him the option to hit me again, do we deserve to be killed for this? How many times have players done this before? There is no rule like the 2x 36 hour rule regarding this. Please tell me how this is cheating. Hell, i don't even know if the No Landfarm rule is still in place. So many broken rules you say, cheating. How naive can you be? Z has great examples of others using this tactic and many others to get to the top.

You say Rautsik was working for KIHT to "eliminate the competition". Rautsik left KIHT and ARed 3 states for a total of 30+ attacks. 3 states, divided by 30 attacks. No offense to the targets, but lets be honest here. The only one who was hit who is a threat to the top would be Blaa. And he only recieved 10+ ARs? Good job, he killed off 800 land and 10 CS, this is a serious blow to KIHT's competition. If I wanted to eliminate competition, many of the top 10 have no AR defense and no AA protection, easy targets. No, he decided to AR a stocker and 2 other nonsignificant states.

Lets all be honest here. Half of all states are Estonian. People don't trust them. People don't like them. People are jealous of them. They control the top ten. Why don't we just get it out there, and none of this veiled hostility we can all see but are afraid to talk about.

I might disagree with your actions, your mind set, but this is a war game and i have nothing against those going to war. The fun has started.

I don't know the whole story, but just a few thoughts.

Missionary
03-29-2008, 20:47

lol, why pick us to be working for neways? not like there is anyone in my nation that has many, if any, ties with the esto's. specially not rassuaic (or how ever you spell it lol). but o well. maybe it is all apart of xaviour plan :P

i dont see the problem with asking someone to help with your GB. i have already grabbed someone twice who asked me to this set (did gain like 500 land from it). the occassional grab or two is no problem as long as its within the rules.

Hoebawt
03-29-2008, 20:51
I blame Xavior for all of this and his evil use of DS as human shields :P

Missionary
03-29-2008, 21:02
we gotta be good for something aye lol. and it might be xaviours plan but we still gotta blame tnova, thats the way it is.

seems that [7] attacked another [kiht] state. 201 attacks done to 2 states leaving one at 5254 land and the other at 2368 land. seems maybe if they focused on one they could have done alot more damage. although i guess skycat came online.

@hoe - atleast were good for something :) haha

CommunistCapitalism
03-29-2008, 21:10
we had no real plan, we just haphazardly attacked both

Mr President
03-29-2008, 21:10
ComCap, where have you been all these years? Hiding under some rock?

Rules you say. Broken rules. Who said I cannot get my friend to hit me a few times? I had Missionary hit me twice yesterday, and gave him the option to hit me again, do we deserve to be killed for this? How many times have players done this before? There is no rule like the 2x 36 hour rule regarding this. Please tell me how this is cheating. Hell, i don't even know if the No Landfarm rule is still in place. So many broken rules you say, cheating. How naive can you be? Z has great examples of others using this tactic and many others to get to the top.

You say Rautsik was working for KIHT to "eliminate the competition". Rautsik left KIHT and ARed 3 states for a total of 30+ attacks. 3 states, divided by 30 attacks. No offense to the targets, but lets be honest here. The only one who was hit who is a threat to the top would be Blaa. And he only recieved 10+ ARs? Good job, he killed off 800 land and 10 CS, this is a serious blow to KIHT's competition. If I wanted to eliminate competition, many of the top 10 have no AR defense and no AA protection, easy targets. No, he decided to AR a stocker and 2 other nonsignificant states.

Lets all be honest here. Half of all states are Estonian. People don't trust them. People don't like them. People are jealous of them. They control the top ten. Why don't we just get it out there, and none of this veiled hostility we can all see but are afraid to talk about.

I might disagree with your actions, your mind set, but this is a war game and i have nothing against those going to war. The fun has started.

I don't know the whole story, but just a few thoughts.

There is no rule that says someone can't get GB protection from a friend. The 2 x 36hr rule is simply set up between nations. If someone breaks that rule, then it's up to the nation to decide if they want to retal or not. In this case, it was a friend helping out a friend. Some may like it, some may not, but like Z said it doesn't break any rules and nations can take matters in there own hands. This is a war game :D

I'm not sure why everyone is so "scared" of the Estonian players... I am also not sure why people wouldn't like them. Maybe something happened before my time in WoW (even though i was there a long time) but to me they are just members. I don't care where they are from. Them being here is adding more to the game. New members, good players, more fun... This is the first set of this new game. Lets give it some time before we start disliking people. Yes some will say i'm blind or whatever, but i just like giving everyone a fair shot and then judge them by there actions from that point on.

Just cause one Estonian state went on a rampage it doesn't mean they all put him up to it. Who knows, maybe they did or maybe they didn't. This is a war game and conflicts will happen all the time. It's the greatest part of this game. So lets keep it at that and not put a "label" on people.

As the leader of USA i saw the attacks made last night to other nations and i also saw the attacks made on my nation this morning. I took all the information i had and made a decision to kill the state before anymore damage could be done. had nothing to do with who he was, or what nation he was in. There was a threat to my members so we took care of it to keep them safe.

end of story for USA's part in this.

CommunistCapitalism
03-29-2008, 21:13
i personally enjoy all of the tension, it makes this game so unique, so whatever happens im cool with, thats just why WoW is so sweet..

Hoebawt
03-29-2008, 21:37
There is no rule that says someone can't get GB protection from a friend. The 2 x 36hr rule is simply set up between nations. If someone breaks that rule, then it's up to the nation to decide if they want to retal or not. In this case, it was a friend helping out a friend. Some may like it, some may not, but like Z said it doesn't break any rules and nations can take matters in there own hands. This is a war game :D

I'm not sure why everyone is so "scared" of the Estonian players... I am also not sure why people wouldn't like them. Maybe something happened before my time in WoW (even though i was there a long time) but to me they are just members. I don't care where they are from. Them being here is adding more to the game. New members, good players, more fun... This is the first set of this new game. Lets give it some time before we start disliking people. Yes some will say i'm blind or whatever, but i just like giving everyone a fair shot and then judge them by there actions from that point on.

Just cause one Estonian state went on a rampage it doesn't mean they all put him up to it. Who knows, maybe they did or maybe they didn't. This is a war game and conflicts will happen all the time. It's the greatest part of this game. So lets keep it at that and not put a "label" on people.

As the leader of USA i saw the attacks made last night to other nations and i also saw the attacks made on my nation this morning. I took all the information i had and made a decision to kill the state before anymore damage could be done. had nothing to do with who he was, or what nation he was in. There was a threat to my members so we took care of it to keep them safe.

end of story for USA's part in this.

One reason why many dont like or trust them is that when most of us went to domination to just play every single Esto except maybe a few warred us..... Personally i dont dislike them and i think they are adding a nice touch to the game... but just coz i dont dislike them does not mean i trust them coz i def dont.... ive seen how they play and they play aggresive which is fine.....

When we saw the attacks we also agreed we were gonna kill him... mjust happen to work out that USA and LOL had the same agenda :)

We have formed the collation of the willing :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

blaa
03-30-2008, 04:16
"from what I know, it is not "illegal" to GB trade..."

If you have enough power you force your own rules. We obviously dont have enough power to make a statement clear enough to become a rule, but we are trying our best.

First of all. I didnt care much about those attacks by #50 because I wouldnt have played for the high places anyway (because I wouldnt have had support from nation). I would have played stable, minimized my mistakes and wouldve maybe taken a good rank in the end.

Then I noticed skycat doing things. Then I spoke to a KIHT member - actually the conversation started about domination - and then he copied me some more data regarding skycat and Valdar doing fishy things. Now came the surprise spot. The KIHT member told that skycat is leaving to sweden anyways, so he can not play for long, but he would "give" his land to someone """""Probably neeme""""". This was later abnegated by Margus (Alchemy) who told that that is nonsense, but my experience is that you cant trust skycat&co.

About yesterdays attacks... Lol, forgot to AA/grab skycat :D. Although #13 suggested to do that, I couldnt understand why would we bring his readiness down if 35k jets break already??!?!?!? Lol. And yeah, skycat was online. Wish you had some sort of statistics available, like who is online the most.

neemekas
03-30-2008, 05:32
Its now USA problem too coz their member #13 went to [7]!

LandDragon
03-30-2008, 07:28
So, you attacked Skycat and Neeme because they were too good for you, they could arrange something You couldn't, some say they cheated, some say they didn't ... well, anyways I don't see that's relevant ... I saw a lot of people who had their gb fixed on my way to top10 and somehow they are still alive, but then again, why was I attacked, i made my way to the top fair and square, so why were we attacked? because we ARE Estonians? OK, lets take it to the national level, We are Estonians, so cunning that we must be taken down before we take over your pretty little nolife worlds.

All in all, this attack was coordinated by blaa, who is in fact a cocksukcer based on my inside intelligence, and do You know what is even more interesting...Shemale(blaa) is an Estonian, no other is so smart and clever to organize such an attack, but shemale ****ed up, shemale hooked up with some foreigners and the attacked members are still alive, though damaged and pissed off, but capable of counterback****ing.
It's time to kick ***, and chew bubblegum... and i'm all outta gum.

With hugs and kisses, proud member of KIHT, LandDragon of Equilibrium #85.

neemekas
03-30-2008, 07:42
Blaa, I am not angry that you attacked me.
I have play less, dont need to log to NW every time when i am on computer.
Also I dont have to prove that I am one of the best players out here, I know it myself. I am not saying that I am best, but atleast I am skilled, not like you.

And to all now: FORGET THAT WORLD PEACE NOW!

-Z-
03-30-2008, 09:07
Blaa, I am not angry that you attacked me.
I have play less, dont need to log to NW every time when i am on computer.
Also I dont have to prove that I am one of the best players out here, I know it myself. I am not saying that I am best, but atleast I am skilled, not like you.

And to all now: FORGET THAT WORLD PEACE NOW!

forget the world peace pact?

is this from your leader?

also:

"We are Estonians, so cunning that we must be taken down before we take over your pretty little nolife worlds. "

Perhaps this egotistic nationalism is part of what caused the attacks?

I know myself that when #31 jumped to top, I sent him a message ingame, a friendly message, complimenting him on his jump.

I also asked about thier tax, this is the message I got back:

Subject: RE: nice jump
Received: 21:39:36 - Thursday 27th of March 2008
good play,

what is KIHT tax?

LOL is ##%, too high for me :-(

Z

-Z-RE:

OK skycat told me that i can tell you tax.
Its ##%.

I know its bit high for NW, but we are from Estonia and we know quite
well how to play. ;) With lower i could maybe jump more than that
even. :)

Neeme

Personally I don't feel that being from any certain nation gives u any special abilities, I would lay the skill factor upon the individual.

Z

LandDragon
03-30-2008, 09:59
also:

"We are Estonians, so cunning that we must be taken down before we take over your pretty little nolife worlds. "

Perhaps this egotistic nationalism is part of what caused the attacks?

When I said that, I was fairly paraphrasing what have been said.

Actually, people speak for themselves, a few users in this topic have stated that they kind of a fear Estonians and don't like 'em very much and are jelous of 'em etc. They've used words like 'everyone', 'people' - read: masses.
So is it our egoism or their(who say that^^^) ignorance to see the individual behind the flag of the nation. Perhaps, the GameMaster should remove flags behind the names on the ranking page.

Personally I don't feel that being from any certain nation gives u any special abilities, I would lay the skill factor upon the individual.

w0rd

SkyCat
03-30-2008, 10:06
**** i read that, and can stop myself to laught. those accusation are fake-fake-fake...

that im breaking numerous rules -
this i false, if somebody has something that can break some critisim i ready to listen, but so on, im only see fantasy

he grab me 2 times before i jump, in this time i sell allmost all my army to get cash for jumps

in that time i get 3 grabs (fist #30 made me 2 grabs and get some 400 land (no bad i say) and then one LOL state made me more one really bad grab... good for me, but not for him

this #50 was one old player (very skilled) who hasn't play for long time all ready... i requite him to play and hope he will make a good game, but i see that he hasn't want to play and he will probably find so for fast exit with this game

I watched it all happen, and this i why I was angry that they took top spots.

I am not saying that Skycat is not a good player, i'm sure he is, but I hope next time he will net like a normal state.

you get top as soon as you get out of protection, when i wait some rank 100, use a lot of time to get some good grabs and get good gb protection, upgrade inf and then jump

i don't think that this is normal way to play like you play... out of protection and go top top using tank or something... i think that this is lazy way ... i like stocking, jumps and then good grabs ;) - in those times a really want that old GB formula ;)

forget the world peace pact?

is this from your leader?

also:

Perhaps this egoist nationalism is part of what caused the attacks?

I know myself that when #31 jumped to top, I sent him a message ingame, a friendly message, complimenting him on his jump.

I also asked about thier tax, this is the message I got back:

Subject: RE: nice jump
Received: 21:39:36 - Thursday 27th of March 2008
good play,

what is KIHT tax?

LOL is ##%, too high for me :-(

Z

-Z-RE:

OK skycat told me that i can tell you tax.
Its ##%.

I know its bit high for NW, but we are from Estonia and we know quite
well how to play. ;) With lower i could maybe jump more than that
even. :)

Neeme

Z

you have to forgive Neeme, he has only played domination (estonian version of WoW and in this contect this letter is pretty friendly)

AND KIHT TAX IS 26%... this is one of the highest in this game - this is part of out strategics and this work fine ;) - we get good na / dev.center with minimum number of members - so we get some advance with sa

and in this part of WPP (world peace pach) - is not nation leader opinion

-----------------
sry my bad English, this is not my first language

-Z-
03-30-2008, 10:15
----

SkyCat thank you for posting, I respect you more now that I hear from you.

I will say I was a bit out of line when I said "Normal Play"

indeed there is no normal play, different players play different ways, and that is a good thing.

Z

neemekas
03-30-2008, 10:15
Whats bad on it ?

-Z-
03-30-2008, 10:21
Whats bad on it ?

not much really,

my advice to anyone in this game who wants to be part of the community:

mutual respect (when respect is due)

diplomacy

and making friends. (not just of your nationality)

Z

evilnoob
03-30-2008, 10:23
I did not expect this to happend... but then, it had to happend around this time if it was going to happend at all.

MY experience says [7] is a suicide nation working for someone, but this offcourse is very obvious. And then it doesnt matter what [7] says, since suiciders job is to take all the blame to themselves. You not suicider if you dont expect to get killed :)

Personaly I would look at who did gain most, and have him taken down no matter if evidence or not, unless its a friend. But it would be with my own suiciders...

Then if I know who [7] is, look who is their friends, and hit them. Thats would be the officialy retal, cos there always have to be retal or people think you are weak, and when they do that everyone will just jump at you.

-Z-
03-30-2008, 10:29
I did not expect this to happend... but then, it had to happend around this time if it was going to happend at all.

MY experience says [7] is a suicide nation working for someone, but this offcourse is very obvious. And then it doesnt matter what [7] says, since suiciders job is to take all the blame to themselves. You not suicider if you dont expect to get killed :)

Personaly I would look at who did gain most, and have him taken down no matter if evidence or not, unless its a friend. But it would be with my own suiciders...

Then if I know who [7] is, look who is their friends, and hit them. Thats would be the officialy retal, cos there always have to be retal or people think you are weak, and when they do that everyone will just jump at you.

LOL had no part in these attacks.

I think if 7 had planned this out more, they could have gotten kills, but it looks to me that they were angry and attacked unprepared. (low on turns)

Z

evilnoob
03-30-2008, 10:38
Yes i can say they are not trained by me, not very proffesional. But then it just might be something planed. To make it look unprepared.

Anyway it still makes it to suicide, when you hit someone and dont expect to survive. Unless it is a revenge. And in any case if you hit someone and dont hit to win yourself, you hit so someone else wins. So you do it for someone else even if they know it or not.

in any case im just watching to see what happend no time to be part of it :)

CommunistCapitalism
03-30-2008, 11:13
I died, blaa died, but now i hope no one messes with me in the future... lol.
We had 3 active members and you guys needed another nation, estonian domination? my *** :)

Mr President
03-30-2008, 11:22
First let me say, now we are cooking! lol Now it seems to sound more like the old game we use to have.. bravo!

Its now USA problem too coz their member #13 went to [7]!

Perhaps you need to look outside the box a little here and think of other things. USA was the ONLY nation that did not want to hold [kiht] responsible for #50 leaving that nation and suiciding on others. We were the ONLY ones who said, no lets just take care of this one guy who went off on his own and not war the whole nation cause it's not there fault. And now you want to come back and hold us accountable for the actions of a ticked off member? i don't think so!

Leaders know and understand that there is no way to control members and there actions. If one leaves how can we stop it? All we can do is not allow them to use the nation as there body guards. If a state leaves and pulls this kind of stuff, he is on his own. And this state knows it. He made his choice and he knows he will pay the price for it.

if you are going to think like that then, i guess we all can assume that #50 was working for [Kiht] then... And if that was the case then maybe i was wrong when i said the USA would not hold Kiht responsible for #50's actions.

And to top this all off, #50 came on the forums and claimed he thought that all these attacks were ok and that he thought this is how to play. But yet you all come on here and say he is an outstanding player and knows how to play very well.. So basically this story you are saying here is pretty much your own. #50 was working for Kiht to suicide any state that was a threat to the top Estonian states.

I don't know Blaa and haven't spoke to him this set (that i can remember) but i do know we have not talked at all about warring anyone with the nation [7]. Yes there is an old USA state in there now, but he went there cause i refused to war the rest of Kiht over #50's attacks. You can call that what you want, but to me i think that was pretty respectable not to hold that entire nation accountable for this ONE states actions.

CommunistCapitalism
03-30-2008, 11:40
First let me say, USA should not be dragged into this, Mr president had a lengthy discussion of why i should not have left. No it is not USA's problem, Mr P held true to the Peace pact and tried to talk me out of it.

It was only i personally that felt i must bring some justice to the world (yeah yeah go ahead Xaviour, defend your real life butt buddy now) and yeah you can say it wasn't justice, and I don't see your reasoning behind having all of the friends of 7 killed? i mean what? So you're admitting like Mr P said that 50 was working for KIHT?
Also to Mr P, ive seen 50 in previous sets, he knew those attacks were not ok, and he came in here claiming glory on the chatbox yesterday after it was announced his state was dead.
Honestly, i expected to do die at the first of the war, but honestly i do not think i would have died had cash not jumped into the war, which just shows that KIHT couldnt handle 3 guys? just 3 lol? a nation of what 10 guys? as i said before... estonian domination? Maybe only when they can use an automated grab search

blaa
03-30-2008, 12:03
Geez, no need to get all personal equilibrium. This is funny. I would not want to say anything more because I have been in similar arguments many-many times.

We, atleast I or k2rbes, did not attack because we were angry or something. We attacked because I thought it was right thing to do.

We are noones slaves. Like I told in my earlier post in this thread I wanted to play a stable round to get the feeling back. We certainly did not start this round thinking we will suicide.

I dont think I need to defend my actions. If some people wish to name-call me, which is not needed, then I think their actions should be penalised.

CommunistCapitalism
03-30-2008, 13:14
well spoken blaa

Hoebawt
03-30-2008, 13:22
Geez, no need to get all personal equilibrium. This is funny. I would not want to say anything more because I have been in similar arguments many-many times.

We, atleast I or k2rbes, did not attack because we were angry or something. We attacked because I thought it was right thing to do.

We are noones slaves. Like I told in my earlier post in this thread I wanted to play a stable round to get the feeling back. We certainly did not start this round thinking we will suicide.

I dont think I need to defend my actions. If some people wish to name-call me, which is not needed, then I think their actions should be penalised.

Respect blaa.... good post

LandDragon
03-30-2008, 13:34
I wanted to play a stable round to get the feeling back. We certainly did not start this round thinking we will suicide.

I also wanted to play a stable round, I haven't played domination for about 9 months, but I guess rautsik triggered a chain reaction, somehow he got pissed off, and then he pissed off 3 other guys including you, etc, now there is a punch of guys angry with each other.
I think that this situation is a little bit immature for all of us. It took only one guy to mess this "peaceful" round up, instead of just eliminating this one guy, more than 15 people have been involved in this rampage.
I don't know, maybe this is funny, i certainly don't feel like it, but look at the bright side of life: next round begins in 27 days:w00t:

Hoebawt
03-30-2008, 13:43
LOL True in 27 days lol

and the thing that btohers me about this whole thing is that Ratuski said he was gonna do this b4 the set started and when the set started...

pcgluva
03-30-2008, 13:50
27 days is anough to restart also

rautsik
03-30-2008, 14:04
What can I say is: mission completed !
Before the first round of NW I thought that it would be nice to play again but then I realised that it is time waste for me so I did`t play actively and so only thing I could do is to sucide. I left KIHT because I did`t want bad for nation ( I did attacks by alone, there wasn`t any connection with prodecting top KIHT states)and then I attacked some indiscriminate guys before i got enough networth to attack blaa and then I made some attack, because blaa is *****, I know him long time, he hasn`t imporve his brain. But it`s great that war is on, I like it :P If I played actively (mostly dom, but also some wow rounds[when i got banned]), always someone fu***d with my state, so have a nice time...

k2rbes
03-30-2008, 16:05
lol, funny stuff :dblthumbup: Great job Blaa!
I would say: "Once a cheater, always a cheater!"
And rautsik, i wonder why u got banned from wow? lol
Cant wait till next round :D

Foxhound
03-30-2008, 16:18
poor vikat didnt even stand a chance

Max Logan
03-30-2008, 16:20
so here we have Z and kanman doing stuff again.

i just hope someone declares on you so I can wipe those 2 states of yours off the scores list

time to upgrade like the rest of us, eh, Z? :crying:

Missionary
03-30-2008, 16:26
50 vs 5. sounds like something hoeby plans hehe

Hoebawt
03-30-2008, 16:32
yes :)

Mr President
03-30-2008, 16:40
This is getting way to far out of control. perhaps that is the plan of some. Personally i think this is over.

#50 suicided, he is killed. another state joined a nation and suicided and now they have been killed. I think justice has been served.

To the Estonian nations. Some will try and taunt you into a huge war for there own satisfaction. I'm not saying back down, i'm simply saying play this out the smart way.

It seems like things are headed to a global war. regular Nation-Wars members vs the Estonian members and honestly at this point in time i think that would be wrong..

Mr President
03-30-2008, 16:42
also let me add.. normally when i speak in these forums like this, i speak as a nation leader. not the game admin.

You will know the difference.. Just wanted you all to know that :thumbup:

Hoebawt
03-30-2008, 16:45
Mr P get on msn so i can show u somethign its not others trying to pick fights here its the estonians maybe not all

-Z-
03-30-2008, 17:40

i just hope someone declares on you so I can wipe those 2 states of yours off the scores list

doing stuff?

I was netting like a normal state, not asking for gb, not 2x tapping in top ten.

then skycat raped me for mad land.

Silver...

What exactly r u saying? did we do somthing wrong?

I'm glad this happened tho,

cheers!

Z

Devil
03-30-2008, 17:56

ahh max logan being himself as usual

-Z-
03-30-2008, 18:04
ahh max logan being himself as usual

ahhh this is Max,

explains a thing or 2.

glad to see u max...

wow isn't the same without those whimpering states who criticize my every move and word, for no apparent reason.

:-)

Z

esco
03-30-2008, 18:11
Which of these fools needs to get shanked? :fight:

Mahdi
03-30-2008, 23:52
idk but im russian and as history states we have takin estonia before... we can do it again...

fear me

Mr President
03-30-2008, 23:57
idk but im russian

where are you russian too? you should slow down and enjoy life.... :dblthumbup:

Mahdi
03-31-2008, 00:05
lifes too short i figure i only got about 70 years here... gotta get a jump on things

northbabylon
03-31-2008, 00:21
honestly, I believe this has blown way way out of proportion. Ill admit, at first I thought #50 was somehow linked to kiht. When if first occured. That is when i messaged skycat. And he replied that, "Thats Rautsik.. he always does what he isn't supposed to. He probably is
trying to start a war or something. I suggest you try to get him kicked out
of his current nation and then kill him, lol." then in the next message he said, "Oh he isn't even in a nation, good. Talk with people who were AR-d and kill
him" When i got that message, he was already dead. I am all for a big war to start things off. But i don't think this is why the war should happen. One nation got mad, thought their were connections that weren't actually there and tried to make something happen. Now everyone is getting pissed off when i believe that thi entire thing is done. Skycat should have never tripled Z for that much land. There was no reason behind it, no logic other then to get a retal. I think that a retal should occur. Skycat is just mad that he lost his top state to a nation that was mad over a number of AR's. This is going to happen, it is a game of war. There is no need to bring other nation into it just because they "benifit". The nation didn't benifit, only that one state did.

Xavior
03-31-2008, 01:55
First let me say, USA should not be dragged into this, Mr president had a lengthy discussion of why i should not have left. No it is not USA's problem, Mr P held true to the Peace pact and tried to talk me out of it.

It was only i personally that felt i must bring some justice to the world (yeah yeah go ahead Xaviour, defend your real life butt buddy now) and yeah you can say it wasn't justice, and I don't see your reasoning behind having all of the friends of 7 killed? i mean what? So you're admitting like Mr P said that 50 was working for KIHT?
Also to Mr P, ive seen 50 in previous sets, he knew those attacks were not ok, and he came in here claiming glory on the chatbox yesterday after it was announced his state was dead.
Honestly, i expected to do die at the first of the war, but honestly i do not think i would have died had cash not jumped into the war, which just shows that KIHT couldnt handle 3 guys? just 3 lol? a nation of what 10 guys? as i said before... estonian domination? Maybe only when they can use an automated grab search

Defend my real life buddy? I love how you make assumptions without all the facts. Someone did a 3x hit on Skycat, they are cheaters. I try to bring some sense into this thread, i am now Skycat's real life friend, next thing you know, i' was born in Estonia and I live in Australia right now along with my real life friend Missionary.

It seems you are the one trying to provoke a fight out of nothing. You are the one who suicided top states without regard for your own health, which is suicide, not a retal, since states NOT CONNECTED to Rautsik were hit. You know several Estonian nations are linked. Yet you try to attempt to make the Estonians look bad by looking ignorant.

I cannot believe how someone playing with Mr. P has not picked up some of his sense and diplomacy. If there is anyone to blame, it is you for blowing this out of proportion.

Rassputtin
03-31-2008, 03:22
Usa is no more responsible for the member that left them and KIHT then KIHT is for the member that left them and Hit USA. Both states were killed...... whats the problem. I mean I understand the frustration of those who were attacked...... that is totally understandable but people tossing around the word "war" over a matter that seems to have already been settled. It seems if USA thought KIHT was responsible there would already be dead KIHT states, and if KIHT thought USA was responsible there would already be dead USA states.

If you ask me a suicider started a small tussle and now there are just instigators attempting to further the disruption.

Cape
03-31-2008, 04:01
Why doesn't everyone just let lose and pound the crap out of each other as always, it's a war game, come up with what ever excuse works and lets get it on!!!!! :dblthumbup:

Missionary
03-31-2008, 05:54
Defend my real life buddy? I love how you make assumptions without all the facts. Someone did a 3x hit on Skycat, they are cheaters. I try to bring some sense into this thread, i am now Skycat's real life friend, next thing you know, i' was born in Estonia and I live in Australia right now along with my real life friend Missionary.

why is it always me :(

idk but im russian and as history states we have takin estonia before... we can do it again...

fear me

haha, that was quite funny actually :P

dibbs on killing cape ;)

blaa
03-31-2008, 07:22
Actually, skycat deserved what he got.

Look at things at my point of view. Everybody, well at least most, agree that when someone uses a tax free nation to boost his state, then that is a action that should be punished. Of course, that is not cheating, as it is not stated so in the rules. But the community has its own rules.
Now, Skycat used help to get some land and to get some GB protection. That is a fact. That was not a coincidence. We were right to attack him. Why on earth are you guys still telling nonsense like I had cared enough to get pissed off by ARs by #50. When I was contacted by #13 I was happy to join in and ask for help from my other nation members.

I have no clue what else has happened after the evening when we raged on skiku and neeme for a bit and quite honestly I don't even care.

Overall picture seems like its world vs Estonia, but it is clearly not like that. I dont know when did EOJ become skycats friends that they declared on 7 (maybe its a part of their pact the Estonian nations signed) and Prey seems quite independent @ domination as well. Looking at domination you could also separate a few "groups". A lot of groups have went inactive, some of them a long time ago. I think (and hope) that the Estonians will not continue this "i r Estonia i kill when estonia has attacked". Because this might result in pointless vendetta round after round...

Hoebawt
03-31-2008, 07:30
How can u guys even say its Estonians vs the world... most of the killling was Estonians vs Estonians... Only USA and LOL killed one estonian that was a suicider......

blaa
03-31-2008, 07:49
I kinda got that impression reading the thread...

Capitalist
03-31-2008, 09:45

fear me

Yeah, but you got your *** kicked against finland in winter war(or almost something like that, at least you had billion times more casualties and we had our independence after your attack anyways), and if we defend Estonia against commies, you dont stand a change ;)

MellonColly
03-31-2008, 10:37
personally i think this was -Z-'s fault for hitting skycat after he had been AA'd, i would've came after him too. :) just my opinion

Capitalist
03-31-2008, 12:59
personally i think this was -Z-'s fault for hitting skycat after he had been AA'd, i would've came after him too. :) just my opinion

My opinion is that Z didnt do anything against the norms (1tap top 10, 2tap >10 , inside 36h) but Skycat did more than that and dropped his land in between. Kinda hars "revenge" from him from one attack.

I woud say Skycat flipped.

But i guess it doesn't matter anymore, -Z- continues to do well and skycat is out of business x)

Dogma
03-31-2008, 13:27
oh and I see, it has begun.

Missionary
03-31-2008, 13:34
so it seems if you dont want your state to be suicided then dont let any of your friends ingame grab you, otherwise it will offend blaa and make him kill you...or at least try. what is wrong with having a friend grab you once or twice? were there actually any attacks against skycat that were against the common retail policy? and since when did everyone have to adopt the way you want people to grab blaa?

like i said, i grabb xaviour twice when he asked me too. he said i could grab him a few more times but i dont like him that much so i wasnt going to :P. but even if i did, whats that go to do with you and your state? you already said you were not going to run for a top spot so skycat having a couple of extra grabs on him was not going to affect your state what so ever.

people want to get others to give them GB thats fine and up to them. you stuck your nose in and you caused this conflict which has escalated because of it.

@ skycat - having one of your friends kill your state doesnt come close to giving -Z- any satisfaction from the losses he has suffered. i dont speak for them but if it was me i would be claiming damages from your next top state.

blaa
03-31-2008, 15:06
If you let your friends grab you so that you have good GB protection and if your friends actions lead to that that you get good land from them then that is called feeding my friend. If you cant understand that if you allow feeding in minimum scale then that leads to feeding in maximum scale and thats ****ing awful.

And those examples "OHZ, SO ICANTZ ATTUCK A STATE BECUS IVE TALKED TO HIM ON MSN", are foolish and childish and i hope you know it. What skycat and #30 did were not coincidents.

Hoebawt
03-31-2008, 16:58

Z didnt hit skycat he hit 85

SA -Z-(#**)[LOL] Equilibrium(#**)[KIHT] 1.466 Land, $27.750, 145 Food 04:47:11-2008/03/30

-Z-
03-31-2008, 17:32

Ang,

I maybe u would have SA;d me 1 time.

maybe even more times than one.

But would u have land dropped me?

then killed your owen state?

GRR

Z

Max Logan
03-31-2008, 18:12
when its about Z and kanman, its always some ****ty tactics to kill of the competition cuz you suck eyeballs to outnet even 2nd grade netters. thats why you always made up excuses like warring and the game is name World of WAR. pffft. **** doesn`t go with years when its up to you.

atleast on a new start I hoped you too show some guts. but all you can do is ****ing hiding. Meh, pathetic :dblthumbup:

kanman
03-31-2008, 18:19
hiding?

MellonColly
03-31-2008, 18:45
Ang,

I maybe u would have SA;d me 1 time.

maybe even more times than one.

But would u have land dropped me?

then killed your owen state?

GRR

Z

its not customary to hit someone who has been AA'd until they get there readiness back up

Dogma
03-31-2008, 18:50
its not customary to hit someone who has been AA'd until they get there readiness back up

Unless you are part of the nation attacking and you are going for a kill.

-Z-
03-31-2008, 18:51

indeed it was not the best thing for me to do.

I was excpceting grabs on me... but not land drops.

Z

evilnoob
03-31-2008, 19:57
OMT, since they are being warred it is different. They prolly all get killed anyway, and you dont need to worry killed states to retal you do you?

if its just one state doing AA then his nation wont be busy very long with that state, its killed fast and they might look at you as next target.

evilnoob
03-31-2008, 20:15
watch out for my state, I think you might be able to test it on me soon :)

MellonColly
03-31-2008, 20:24
evil noob explained it perfectly, thats what i meant. :D

-Z-
03-31-2008, 22:05
evil noob explained it perfectly, thats what i meant. :D

Ang, I did not think that you would endorse land dropping as a retal (without even saying a peep to nation leaders)

as if we were the ones who declared war on kiht.

É (goddamit, thats suppose to be a question mark, lol)

Z

MellonColly
03-31-2008, 23:22
well i dont agree with the retal, but you got yourself into it by hitting him.

Hoebawt
03-31-2008, 23:40
Z never hit skycat are u deaf?

northbabylon
04-01-2008, 02:17
Z never hit skycat are u deaf?

no hoe, hes blind. You don't hear anything on here. you only see. Which he didn't do. lol

MellonColly
04-01-2008, 02:25
fine, he hit skycat's friend after he got aa'd. sorry :)

Missionary
04-01-2008, 05:36
If you let your friends grab you so that you have good GB protection and if your friends actions lead to that that you get good land from them then that is called feeding my friend. If you cant understand that if you allow feeding in minimum scale then that leads to feeding in maximum scale and thats ****ing awful.

so far all i have heard, even from you, is that he attacked someone who had expanded alot meaning he gave skycat good land. how many times he attacked the guy i dont know. the only other thing is that someone grabbed skycat twice before he jumped to the top, this is within the community rules. he didnt jump to the top after farming several states and having someone grab him 10 times. it seems a couple of minor insidents something that happened because one of his friends did it and not a complete stranger, that somehow you have managed to completly blow out of proportion and make it sound like some huge farming conspiracy.

blaa
04-01-2008, 10:06
Are you kidding?

Skycat, could you please lighten this argument a bit, please. Did Valdar help you in purpose?

Missionary
04-01-2008, 13:47
Are you kidding?

Skycat, could you please lighten this argument a bit, please. Did Valdar help you in purpose?

may have been on purpose, but what did he do?

quick question - if the top 2 state agree to a DNH, do you think that is wrong?

blaa
04-01-2008, 14:00
What did Valdar do? Gave away land on purpose, gave skycat GB on purpose. Shortly - he fed skiku.

First, whats a DNH?

Why would he agree?

ooga booga
04-01-2008, 14:11
What did Valdar do? Gave away land on purpose, gave skycat GB on purpose. Shortly - he fed skiku.

First, whats a DNH?

Why would he agree?

I'm going to guess DNH = Do Not Hit. But that's just a guess, I'm not sure if that's what Vinny meant or not :P

blaa
04-01-2008, 15:09
Yes its ok. Ive been in such situations.

Why did you bring that into this conversation?

Missionary
04-01-2008, 17:19
Yes its ok. Ive been in such situations.

Why did you bring that into this conversation?

so delibratly giving your land to someone else is bad but doing the complete opposite is not? you say you attacked skycat because of what he did to help him gain/keep his land. but yet the top 2 states having a DNH is exactly the same in principle. two people taking it upon themselves to make a deal to keep there land. i see not difference really.

kanman
04-01-2008, 18:57
There is a big difference between a top 2 dnh and gb trading. With dnh, at least they got to the top the same way as anyone can. Also, the agreement happens after you get to the top so if you are big enough, you can grab both of them and make the agreement worthless. If you gb trade as you prepare to get to the top, you have to use non-standard attacks to get back at them.

blaa
04-02-2008, 03:00
Those top players with DNH both get something good out of it... or atleast they think they do.