PDA

View Full Version : peace...

SkyCat
03-31-2008, 04:46
Your state has been killed!
There is no need to make a new account on the main site,
just login with your current game account and you will
be promted to create a new state.

07:22:36 - Monday 31st of March 2008 You were killed bymethod(#000)
You have been attacked by method(#000), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 1 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------

i hope that LOL is now happy, no more need to prepare for war ;) - this evil landraper who take -Z- land is now dead
just take all hands and say PEACE

Please do not post state numbers - MAGGIO

Rassputtin
03-31-2008, 04:49
Your state has been killed!
There is no need to make a new account on the main site,
just login with your current game account and you will
be promted to create a new state.

07:22:36 - Monday 31st of March 2008 You were killed bymethod(#000)
You have been attacked by method(#000), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 1 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------

i hope that LOL is now happy, no more need to prepare for war ;) - this evil landraper who take -Z- land is now dead
just take all hands and say PEACE

and i´m happy to, mission: finish top with my restart

Prompted is spelled with a P

SkyCat
03-31-2008, 05:40
Prompted is spelled with a P

dont be evil :D

25k credits for you, my dear Rassputtin ;)
i see that your almost in a bankruptcy :crying:

Hoebawt
03-31-2008, 07:37
O Ok i guess we can have peace now... since the evil land dropper has been killed... i still wanna talk to u Sky we cant let this happen again

SkyCat
03-31-2008, 09:31
my msn is always open, except when i am offline

blaa
03-31-2008, 09:57
I am always ready to play, except when I dont/cant play.

SkyCat
03-31-2008, 10:46
I am always ready to play, except when I dont/cant play.

******** blaa

Akebavos
03-31-2008, 11:29
hmmm interesting an estonian killed by an estonian. Ploy, or internal uprising.

ooga booga
03-31-2008, 11:36
hmmm interesting an estonian killed by an estonian. Ploy, or internal uprising.

We've been through this a thousand times, nationalities make no difference. People from the United States and other countries kill each other all the time. Heck I've been at war with 3-4 different people who live in the same state as me. When WLF fought LoR nobody said "hmmmm interesting, 2 nations within the United States killing each other..." :P

Akebavos
03-31-2008, 11:41
We've been through this a thousand times, nationalities make no difference. People from the United States and other countries kill each other all the time. Heck I've been at war with 3-4 different people who live in the same state as me. When WLF fought LoR nobody said "hmmmm interesting, 2 nations within the United States killing each other..." :P

True but cash never declared war on Kiht, and yes I might be wrong. They might not be any ploy or anything going on 1 state could have just killed another for no reason at all, but to kill them.

But with everything that is going on it's just seems ........ fishy.

ooga booga
03-31-2008, 11:47
I see what you're trying to say. It's the first time we are meeting all these players from another server from a different country and same with the Estonians for us, so we don't really know what to expect. It's like animals, when stranger dogs pass each other for the first time they will sniff each other out to see what they are all about. That is why I think these first few days have been rough. We are all trying to get a feel for each other. Eventually I think things will calm down and everyone will be ok. :thumbup: Once we all start getting to play regularly together we'll know we're all cool people (most of us) and I'm sure we'll get along great. :)

Norrisville
03-31-2008, 12:29
A surprising ending to this little saga... I actually expected this to blow up into a global war... but, im surprised in a good way that cooler heads prevailed, at least for now..... :sneaky:

pron
03-31-2008, 12:49
True but cash never declared war on Kiht, and yes I might be wrong. They might not be any ploy or anything going on 1 state could have just killed another for no reason at all, but to kill them.

But with everything that is going on it's just seems ........ fishy.

like how his state was killed with 4 AR's lol

Nah, this killing was pre-determined and set-up--wasn't a retaliatory act. Probably for the best anyways--saved a lot of turns.

DBozMen
03-31-2008, 13:11
pot smoking dutchmen like Boz

It is a privilege to legally do that :w00t:, allthough i'm not doing it to often.

ooga booga
03-31-2008, 13:18
thats because WLF was led by a bunch of illegal mexican immigrants like Hoebawt, crazy liberals like Z and pot smoking dutchmen like Boz whilst LoR was admittedly led by a few americans (crazy military nutjobs though mind) it also had elements of viets etc. So tbf couldn't really call it " 2 nations within United States" :p...

lol that sounds about accurate. Touche sir. ;)

Missionary
03-31-2008, 13:39
p.s. cash didnt declare war on KIHT. Skycat simply land dropped and had a friend kill him so he can make a new state, hide, rebuild and suicide in several weeks/however long it takes him. not that hard to figure out ::hammer2::wall:

SkyCat_ kassikas_restart(####) Leader

he needs to learn how to hide better it would seem :P

pron
03-31-2008, 14:06
Actually, his new state is called "Devil Nation" and currently resides in LOL. That other state in KIHT is just a decoy.

-Z-
03-31-2008, 14:25
touche. but then again could just as easily be someone else using the name.
@ Boz...stop rubbing it in.

haha, Illegal mexican Immigrants, haha.

yes, we keep the little ones in chain with computers near.

100 or more work for us, scanning Global events constantly watching for fishy events.

God Praise the illegal mexicans.

Z

Devil
03-31-2008, 14:46
Actually, his new state is called "Devil Nation" and currently resides in LOL. That other state in KIHT is just a decoy.

dont make me hurt you :)