PDA

View Full Version : kiht declares war on LOL

evilnoob
04-02-2008, 10:35
Reason -Z- did have my state AA ed to grab me
Proof: someone did AA me and -Z- did grab me after. Thats good enought proof for me.
Now thats enought to have you all killed. Also even if Z was not behind the AA then certainly Kanman. I know him, i know he thinks i was behind the AA on him, and since he thinks that he must have my state AAed too.

Even if he did not he was going to do it. And thats also enought for war :)

Guy77
04-02-2008, 10:40
Dun Dun Dun!

This aught to be amusing

nosejam
04-02-2008, 10:48
I knew I bought this popcorn for a reason

boskuh
04-02-2008, 10:55
well he is AA'ing LOL so that will do i think

ooga booga
04-02-2008, 10:57
wrong actually.
btw is this not showing up on peoples exterior news? or am i the only one?

Not showing on mine either. Shouldn't have told them, I think they forgot to declare war first. ;) lol

jeff_capes
That he is, get online LMAO.:fight:

evilnoob
wrong actually.
btw is this not showing up on peoples exterior news? or am i the only one (not showing for me, but i see it here)?

It is not wrong in my books, and obviously skycat is with me on this :)
So now you will suffer. And why are we not hitting -Z-?

-Z- is not personaly responsible anymore, he was not killed for his actions, so its nation responsiblity and nation is punished with biggest state first. Thats the rules. Atleast the rules I play by, and they have worked fine before so they will work fine now.

DBozMen
04-02-2008, 11:04
This is hilarious, you really think that we of all people would act in this way?

if we wanted to hit you evilnoob we would have killed you.

this action will have some major consequences, as we have been peaceful on the other attacks. I suggest that the KITH leadership contacts me asap!

*edit*

and now you are dragging the USA into this as well, who is running KITH a bunch of fools or something?

jeff_capes
04-02-2008, 11:09
Whats with hitting USA's top state then if its just LOL you were 'punishing'

evilnoob
04-02-2008, 11:15
he gained top 1, I dont think he is behind the AA but... but the retal rules clearly states that unless you have very good reasons why he would not do it, then you better think he did it.

I cant take the riskt that he is laughing behind my back for fooling me. Better have him AA ed too.

I think you understand that if you consider it from my point of view, besides I get this hostile feeling when I hear his name, so he has done something to me I just dont remember when and what, but now he is retaled soon and i can put that feeling past me.

DBozMen
04-02-2008, 11:15
Whats with hitting USA's top state then if its just LOL you were 'punishing'

From what i'm getting is that these are random state that are suiciding on our top states.

It would seem that they can't handle the fact that they are getting beaten at the game that we haven’t played for quite some while. As i said before action will be taken, it just the mater of finding the right solution.

jeff_capes
04-02-2008, 11:17
They just took over 8,000 land off of meloncolly in two SA's. Not a good move in my book. USA will not let this go very easy. :injured:

MellonColly
04-02-2008, 11:28
fags...

Guy77
04-02-2008, 11:32
Heh, glad to see you back MC ;)

Although quite amusing i must say ( messing w/ USA is one of my favorite past times)

probably not a good idea ( and i don't like your languae MC ;) )

MellonColly
04-02-2008, 11:42
*yawn*

Disorder
04-02-2008, 11:46
Welp.. Im ready to taste the blood and get my hands dirty!! :angry:

:knight:

jeff_capes
04-02-2008, 11:48
So you sort of wasted your time a little here. You used loads of turns by not declaring. Didn't kill any one. And will probably die now in the not so distant future. Maybe even get you whole nation killed depending on their views on this.
So all in all not so good really, except for making the top 10 look a little different.:dblthumbup::confused:

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 11:57
n00b and his friend is kicked with KIHT and kiht password is altered...

this action is not part of kiht Foreign Relations and we are ready to help clear this out

Dogma
04-02-2008, 11:59
Skycat, too late for heroics, you allowed it to happen all set, so now you pay

DBozMen
04-02-2008, 12:00

this action is not part of kiht Foreign Relations and we are ready to help clear this out

i doubt that your personal record would do you any good in this problem.

Dogma
04-02-2008, 12:08

As I said, now it is too late for that. If you were serious aboutthis you would have done it way before now. You are only trying to save yourself as you know that he has now put you in a most unpleasant position.

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 12:08
i assume KIHT will take responsibility for killing all states involved

this is donable...

i already work with this ;)

evilnoob
04-02-2008, 12:12

I remember last time a nation refused to give me my revenge. I think it was [Fed]s second round. That nation lost 3 top 10 states. And I did get my revenge anyway. You better watch over your members AA defence.

I just might have a few friends still loyal to me and then you see real AA party.

northbabylon
04-02-2008, 12:26
noob, you really need to grow up. We all know the type of player you are already. There is no need to show us again that you are a dirty player. There was no need to bring USA into this. None at all. You hit USA just because your pissed off. Doesn't matter that MC might have done something years ago to you. You just like to start **** and you know it. We know it. Even your own nations doesn't want part of you. That just shows what type of guy you really are. Your own nation won't stand by your actions. Good job noob, good luck surviving the rest of the set.

evilnoob
04-02-2008, 12:35
But I have my own [n00b] nation now :)
And everyone there loves me.

k959
04-02-2008, 12:39
evil let me just say this the chances of you having upwards of 7-10 restarts is about 75-90% if you keep things going the way you have(and this is a personal feeling that i have from warring in lor for about 10 sets)

Norrisville
04-02-2008, 13:12
But I have my own [n00b] nation now :)
And everyone there loves me.

Looks like the rest of the players will do you a favor and kill your entire nation 7-10 times in the next three weeks. what the hell do they teach you people over there? no common sense..

kanman
04-02-2008, 13:23
Well noob, i don't know how much stock you had, but you grabbed and jumped over me when you did b/c i was aa'd so by your own rules, you deserved to be aa'd also...

-Z-
04-02-2008, 13:47
Well noob, i don't know how much stock you had, but you grabbed and jumped over me when you did b/c i was aa'd so by your own rules, you deserved to be aa'd also...

N00B has no rules,

he just say what he wants, when he wants, for him and him alone.

Z

Mr President
04-02-2008, 14:17
You know from day one i have done nothing but try and defend and keep others off the backs of the Estonians. TWO times now you cowardly bastards had to suicide to get the top spot. And you wonder why the domination game is dying or dead... hmmmm

Skycat, don't bother trying to clean this one up.

USA has NOTHING to do with noobs getting hit. Perhaps if ONE of you could think a little outside the box then maybe you would see he got a taste of his own medicine. USA did nothing and had nothing to gain from it. The cold hard truth is, our guys would have jumped to the top spot even if noob wasn't suicided on..

All you did now was wake the sleeping giant. I'm a fair guy, but i'm also a stubborn SOB. I spent the better half of a year warring the viets cause they acted in the same manner, and well now you can consider USA on your butts every set till i'm good and **** ready to stop. Which the way i see it, should be sometime around 2050.

Don't bother trying to do peace talks cause i am not listening. Pretty sad that a bunch of people who hasn't played in a year can out net people who have been playing and they have to suicide to catch up. Now we will show you exactly how to war too.

You called down the thunder well now you got it. You tell your members USA is coming and hell is coming with us!

Mr President
04-02-2008, 14:19
and noob, you might as well quit.. cause the only practice you are going to have for a long long time is restarting.. I'm not sure how that works with you little tricks you like to pull when first making a state..

You can run, but you cannot hide :)

Dogma
04-02-2008, 14:21
You know from day one i have done nothing but try and defend and keep others off the backs of the Estonians. TWO times now you cowardly bastards had to suicide to get the top spot. And you wonder why the domination game is dying or dead... hmmmm

Skycat, don't bother trying to clean this one up.

USA has NOTHING to do with noobs getting hit. Perhaps if ONE of you could think a little outside the box then maybe you would see he got a taste of his own medicine. USA did nothing and had nothing to gain from it. The cold hard truth is, our guys would have jumped to the top spot even if noob wasn't suicided on..

All you did now was wake the sleeping giant. I'm a fair guy, but i'm also a stubborn SOB. I spent the better half of a year warring the viets cause they acted in the same manner, and well now you can consider USA on your butts every set till i'm good and **** ready to stop. Which the way i see it, should be sometime around 2050.

Don't bother trying to do peace talks cause i am not listening. Pretty sad that a bunch of people who hasn't played in a year can out net people who have been playing and they have to suicide to catch up. Now we will show you exactly how to war too.

You called down the thunder well now you got it. You tell your members USA is coming and hell is coming with us!

You counted on America to be passive, you counted wrong.

northbabylon
04-02-2008, 14:27
im not even their enemy and im scared of em.

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 14:29
I don`t care what I have to do and to whom, but no estonian or noob will ever finish near 1#

the 'revenge' works both ways, nooby boy. besides, the only thing you`ve ever achieved is the best feeding and bug abuse finish. hilarious ain`t it?

Norrisville
04-02-2008, 14:31
God, how I miss being in the USA.
I'll get the fireworks!! Fire up the grill! We's havin Estonians marinaded in mom's famous Zesty BBQ sauce! how bout some lee greenwood;

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

Disclaimer: I'm not in USA.

ranger2112
04-02-2008, 14:38
netting is great, being the top state/nation is fun....but being still alive and kicking when the dust settles.....That will be us the USA.....We will prevail!!!

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 14:45
AR Catch me if you can(#**)[KIHT] how long to get ban(#***)[n00b] 9 Land 17:40:41-2008/04/02

one down, one more to go...

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 14:46
toooooo late...

Mr President
04-02-2008, 14:51
AR Catch me if you can(#**)[KIHT] how long to get ban(#***)[n00b] 9 Land 17:40:41-2008/04/02

This does nothing. This is the same old story. You all suicide, then someone from your nation makes the good grab and then you kill the suicider to make it look like you are cleaning up the mess.. Same story, except this time it will have a different ending.. Instead of you acting like your cleaning up the mess, we will handle it our way.

And the knock at the door will not be the neighbor bringing over pound cake and welcoming you to the game anymore, it will be the US Military settling the score!

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 14:53
Two tumbs up for the USA :dblthumbup:

War! :drool:

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 14:54
bahh.. at least good that is somebody to blame all bad things

and this title is wrong kiht hasn't declare war!!!

Mr President
04-02-2008, 14:59
SA SPC(#)[KIHT] MellonColly(#)[USA]
AA SPC(#)[KIHT] MellonColly(#)[USA]
SA Equilibrium()[KIHT] MellonColly(#)[USA]
AA SPC()[KIHT] MellonColly(#)[USA]

I'm sorry, but where i come from, i don't need to see a formal declaration to know that these kinds of attacks mean WAR!

I let the first time it happened slide.. but not the second.

DBozMen
04-02-2008, 14:59

To be honest you brought this on yourself, you gave the example less then a week a go. Now you expect us to sit on our hands again?

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 15:00
war attacks=war

that means the same in every part of the world! have fun, dear neighbour

Mr President
04-02-2008, 15:02

And we are blaming the people who are doing this. it's not liked we picked you out of a line up and said ok let's blame it on him... no no no, TWO times now your nation has done this to the USA.. We tried to be nice, we tried to keep people off your backs, we tried to keep wars from breaking out, and this is how you repay us? I would have rather you just said thank you and went on your way..

DBozMen
04-02-2008, 15:03
And we are blaming the people who are doing this. it's not liked we picked you out of a line up and said ok let's blame it on him... no no no, TWO times now your nation has done this to the USA.. We tried to be nice, we tried to keep people off your backs, we tried to keep wars from breaking out, and this is how you repay us? I would have rather you just said thank you and went on your way..

They should be glad that LOL isn't charging aswell, as we got somewhat lucky with Kanman's suicide. He came online!

ranger2112
04-02-2008, 15:03
u done gone and pissed off the Prez...ooooo u gonna get itttttttttttttt

Dogma
04-02-2008, 15:04

I told you it is too late for feigned heroics. Now is the time for something more drastic

Norrisville
04-02-2008, 15:07
WANT fully supports USA's actions. Whether KIHT ordered this suicide or not, this is the third or fourth time you have breached the peace treaty.

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 15:27
WANT fully supports USA's actions. Whether KIHT ordered this suicide or not, this is the third or fourth time you have breached the peace treaty.

this peace treaty hasn't never work, this was weak when this make - not everybody hasn't join this... like [7]

and there are already has been wars with nation kiht vs 7

and nobody isn't care, worse more, most of you say that go blaa (leader of [7] - nation that never join peace treaty ) when hes nation suicside kiht

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 15:35
I would like to say thank you noob... u just made a big noob mistake :P fool

LandDragon
04-02-2008, 15:54
Pretty sad that a bunch of people who hasn't played in a year can out net people who have been playing and they have to suicide to catch up.
Are you wearing blinders like horses or something? Already forgotten what happened last week. You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us. You were pretty quick to take the first grab when blaa's comrades had AAed us, only few minutes apart.
This looks more and more like excuses. It ALL comes down to the nation and get over the fact that we also have our own NW, suck it up god da'mn it. Every time something bad happens, you come up with: da'mn, they are Estonians; da'mn, they have domination; they could, we couldn't.

STOP WHINING

You really think you're so great behind that Atlantic.
If You blame us for n00b's attacks, I blame You for blaa's attacks, as simple as that.

I'm gonna rip your head off and sh'it down your neck

Dogma
04-02-2008, 15:54
this peace treaty hasn't never work, this was weak when this make - not everybody hasn't join this... like [7]

and there are already has been wars with nation kiht vs 7

and nobody isn't care, worse more, most of you say that go blaa (leader of [7] - nation that never join peace treaty ) when hes nation suicside kiht

Can you say, "retal"

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 16:01
Are you wearing blinders like horses or something? Already forgotten what happened last week. You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us. You were pretty quick to take the first grab when blaa's comrades had AAed us, only few minutes apart.
This looks more and more like excuses. It ALL comes down to the nation and get over the fact that we also have our own NW, suck it up god da'mn it. Every time something bad happens, you come up with: da'mn, they are Estonians; da'mn, they have domination; they could, we couldn't.

STOP WHINING

If You blame us for n00b's attacks, I blame You for blaa's attacks, as simple as that.

Mr P didnt grab anyone idiot.....wat just coz he got aaed no one is allowed to Grab him? plz cut that crap out... Personally im glad u gusy are and i know u guys are glad NW is here..... We konw Domination Sucks and u guys rather play here where the gameplay is better and the comp is better.... but how dont u see why we cant blame u guys... if Skycat was made that Z SAed after AA's he shoudl have msged one of the leaders and talked out a retal... instead of saying.... If a esto isnt first they will get suicided... would u like to see the convo where ur leaders said this.... dotn be a fool

Minimus
04-02-2008, 16:02
I'm kind of beginning to like the Estonians. Granted, they are all racist, and smell almost as bad as Hoebawt on a good day, but the have some balls and are creating some much needed feuding and fighting for these forums, and in the game. Granted, I still blame Hoebawt for everything, even the Estonians, because somehow he is involved.

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 16:04
thank you mini... now crawl back into ur hole its still day time out

Norrisville
04-02-2008, 16:05
It doesn't matter how 'weak' the treaty was. Fact is, it was there so that people could get the dust off from not playing WoW for a year. The fact that you spit in its face repeatedly, you deserve what's coming to you.
And I could care less if 7 wasn't part of the treaty. LOL and USA are. They are defending their top states, they aren't doing anything wrong.

Dogma
04-02-2008, 16:09
The time for talk is past

kanman
04-02-2008, 16:14
They should be glad that LOL isn't charging aswell, as we got somewhat lucky with Kanman's suicide. He came online!

Twice I've gotten online when people aa me. People should learn the lesson by now: I have no life so don't even try it :).

LandDragon
04-02-2008, 16:18
Mr P didnt grab anyone idiot.....wat just coz he got aaed no one is allowed to Grab him? plz cut that crap out...

Wtf, who said anything about Mr President attacking someone, we are talking about the nations here, after all, it is nation-wars, not state-wars, next time DON NOT try to read between the lines, it's just not working for you.

And I have a new statement:
According to the rules, you have NOTHING on me, all the SAs made by me today were all legit, btw a few minutes ago, I took the liberty and SAed your precious former top#1 guy again, which was indeed accordingly by the rules, he was way out of top10, so i could grab him once more in 36 hours.
So, please don't send me anymore of those "You're dead" messages.
If You really want this war, just declare it, the obvious reason would be nationalism, yeah you're nazi's.

I got balls of steel.

Dogma
04-02-2008, 16:20
You seem tense, Landdragon. As well you should be

Mr President
04-02-2008, 16:22

STOP WHINING

You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us. hold on there ponyboy, the USA did not benifit from those attacks.. Let's try to keep things straight cause i'll call you on them everytime.

You still don't get it do you? The USA has done nothing but look out for the Estonians the whole set. WE have been the ones who have tried to keep others from warring you, trying to keep things smooth and asking that everyone just gives you all a chance. Then you go off and suicide us the first time, but what did the USA do? NOTHING. i simply let it go and wrote it off. And then noob gets suicided, NOT BY A USA STATE let me add, and what happens, USA gets hit cause noob configured some story in his head.

All set many of the people from the Estonian nations have stated that being 1st is there top priority and they will do whatever it takes to get there. Sorry but that doesn't fly here. We all love competitiveness, but suiciding is lame. If you can't out net, or out war someone then keep to yourself. Don't go off and ruin someone else's game cause you can't beat them.

And who is whining about you having domination and could still play and we couldn't? NOBODY! Many of us tried it, but we didn't like it. So we made our own game and then WoW came back. Please come up with something better then that.

You act as if we are suppose to sit here, let you suicide us all to win and not do anything... That is not going to happen!

WE are not the ones making excuses. WE are pointing out facts. YOU all seem to be the one making excuses.. "don't blame us for noob", "don't blame us for this suicider or that suicider ect ect ect".

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that if a state other then an estonian state is in the top spot they get suicided and then an Estonian state takes it? That seems to be fine and dandy when it happens for you, but holy crap someone does it back to you and it's not right.

Personally i have worked hard at helping the Estonians out. So don't sit there and give me your 2 cents worth of crap telling me i'm whining! :angry:

I'm tired of logging on and seeing my members states WHO HAS NOT DONE A DANG THING TO ANY OF YOU get suicided on for no freaking reason!

Good day!

Dogma
04-02-2008, 16:26
hold on there ponyboy, the USA did not benifit from those attacks.. Let's try to keep things straight cause i'll call you on them everytime.

You still don't get it do you? The USA has done nothing but look out for the Estonians the whole set. WE have been the ones who have tried to keep others from warring you, trying to keep things smooth and asking that everyone just gives you all a chance. Then you go off and suicide us the first time, but what did the USA do? NOTHING. i simply let it go and wrote it off. And then noob gets suicided, NOT BY A USA STATE let me add, and what happens, USA gets hit cause noob configured some story in his head.

All set many of the people from the Estonian nations have stated that being 1st is there top priority and they will do whatever it takes to get there. Sorry but that doesn't fly here. We all love competitiveness, but suiciding is lame. If you can't out net, or out war someone then keep to yourself. Don't go off and ruin someone else's game cause you can't beat them.

And who is whining about you having domination and could still play and we couldn't? NOBODY! Many of us tried it, but we didn't like it. So we made our own game and then WoW came back. Please come up with something better then that.

You act as if we are suppose to sit here, let you suicide us all to win and not do anything... That is not going to happen!

WE are not the ones making excuses. WE are pointing out facts. YOU all seem to be the one making excuses.. "don't blame us for noob", "don't blame us for this suicider or that suicider ect ect ect".

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that if a state other then an estonian state is in the top spot they get suicided and then an Estonian state takes it? That seems to be fine and dandy when it happens for you, but holy crap someone does it back to you and it's not right.

Personally i have worked hard at helping the Estonians out. So don't sit there and give me your 2 cents worth of crap telling me i'm whining! :angry:

I'm tired of logging on and seeing my members states WHO HAS NOT DONE A DANG THING TO ANY OF YOU get suicided on for no freaking reason!

Good day!

What he said! Just admit it, you screwed up by thinkinng you were "all that and a bag of chips", Now is time to pay the piper.

LandDragon
04-02-2008, 16:26
You seem tense, Landdragon. As well you should be

Your eyes are messing with you. I'm as cool as a breeze.

You forget that actually my round was ruined a week ago, I'm just making it more interesting for you guys, I like you.

Shallow and pedantic

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 16:29
Wtf, who said anything about Mr President attacking someone, we are talking about the nations here, after all, it is nation-wars, not state-wars, next time DON NOT try to read between the lines, it's just not working for you.

And I have a new statement:
According to the rules, you have NOTHING on me, all the SAs made by me today were all legit, btw a few minutes ago, I took the liberty and SAed your precious former top#1 guy again, which was indeed accordingly by the rules, he was way out of top10, so i could grab him once more in 36 hours.
So, please don't send me anymore of those "You're dead" messages.
If You really want this war, just declare it, the obvious reason would be nationalism, yeah you're nazi's.

Dont call me a Nazi... im not even white... and i have a few esto friends and guess wat most of them dont even like the crap ur leaders do anyway or how u guys play..... LIsent man ur leaders have said that if a esto isn 1st they will be taken down....so plz ur get ur facts str8...

USA isnt the only one htat as done nothing to the estos for their actions.... LOL has been hit more then USA and we did nothing but try to talk to Sky and Co to work out a fair retal so we can keep peace... BUt guess wat u guys dont want peace... u guys want war....we noticed how all of u guys are stocking tons of turns... dotn give us this crap that we dotn like all estonions... i for one dont dislike u guys i just dotn like how u guys play the game and i know soon i will end up showing u how i play the game

Dogma
04-02-2008, 16:32
Your eyes are messing with you. I'm as cool as a breeze.

You forget that actually my round was ruined a week ago, I'm just making it more interesting for you guys, I like you.

you will find it interesting for a long time to come.

northbabylon
04-02-2008, 16:33
you guys may have played in a game with no rules, and one nation rules them all. It is not like that here. You wont be able to push us around like you have pushed around the people in dom. I guess its good to learn early what it means to play with the competition.

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 16:34
allu, stop :cursing:

we dont need to make things personals

Dogma
04-02-2008, 16:36

You should have started this type of talk before your nation unleashed suiciders

LandDragon
04-02-2008, 16:39
And who is whining about you having domination and could still play and we couldn't? NOBODY!

Is this a rhetorical question, because I really don't wish to bother with quoting all these posts.

youngwebsolutions
04-02-2008, 16:43
besides nation-wars.. we now also have Forum-wars... lol

good to see some heated up discussions.. don't make it personel however!!
:thumbup:

Dogma
04-02-2008, 16:45
It isn't personal, it is national. I don't like kiht, eoj, or cash. So, you see, it isn't personal, it is strictly a nationalistic thing.

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 16:48
Its nto personal... and it shouldnt be made that way... usually i wanna kill everyone

LandDragon
04-02-2008, 16:51
you guys may have played in a game with no rules, and one nation rules them all. It is not like that here. You wont be able to push us around like you have pushed around the people in dom. I guess its good to learn early what it means to play with the competition.
See, this attitude bothers me most.
HE KNOWS NOTHING OF THE DOMINATION. But he is still commenting it, I believe when Mr. President says he has played domination, and has at least played it for one round, but this guy here is just taking his facts out of a blue.
If You don't know what I mean with it, You don't not have a right to criticize domination.

Dont call me a Nazi... im not even white... and i have a few esto friends and guess wat most of them dont even like the crap ur leaders do anyway or how u guys play..... LIsent man ur leaders have said that if a esto isn 1st they will be taken down....so plz ur get ur facts str8...
You need to clarify yourself what nationalism and nazi means, you obviously don't know anything about it.

Mr President
04-02-2008, 16:53

I agree and none of this is personal. It is a difference of opinions :D

Is this a rhetorical question, because I really don't wish to bother with quoting all these posts.

Well looking through all these posts i'm not seeing any that states how we were all upset you had domination and we didn't. You having that game to play has nothing to do with this conflict. The point myself and everyone else is trying to make is, we don't agree with the way you guys play. Even though many of us don't get along we still have respect for them and we don't suicide them. If we don't like something they have done, we war them. Cause after all this is a war game.

Seems like your taking the fact that we mention how you played on the EE server as us bashing you cause you had it and we didn't. Like i said before, many of us tried it out. We didn't like the game play so we left. it has nothing to do with you having the game.

Mr President
04-02-2008, 16:57
HE KNOWS NOTHING OF THE DOMINATION. But he is still commenting it, I believe when Mr. President says he has played domination, and has at least played it for one round, but this guy here is just taking his facts out of a blue.
If You don't know what I mean with it, You don't not have a right to criticize domination.

You need to clarify yourself what nationalism and nazi means, you obviously don't know anything about it.

Of course that attitude is going to bother you. Now you know how we feel. We don't like the attitude that Estonians will take the top spot no matter what. Heck this is a game fro crying out loud. I remember and have seen how well the Estonian members can do. And if one of them was to win the set without having to suicide everyone to get there, not one of us would have a problem with it.

None of us from the old game approve or like suiciding. So this is why it is bugging us so much. We are all for wars and competitiveness but we just don't like the suiciding.. as you can see :D

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 17:00

Among the key elements of Nazism were anti-parliamentarism, ethnic nationalism, racism, collectivism, eugenics, antisemitism, opposition to economic liberalism and political liberalism, a racially-defined and conspiratorial view of finance capitalism, anti-communism, and totalitarianism.

no u obviously dont know the difference from Nationalism and Nazi

Dogma
04-02-2008, 17:01
A lot of us tried to play your server, ut, guess what we don't speak your language. We tried to bear with it and try, but when you can't read the pages it makes it hard to get into the game. Now, as stated by Mr President, we have worked all set long to make this game welcoming to all players. We have headed off wars against you and tried to intervene on your behalf. But, all that was for naught, as your nation continued to harbor suiciders. You say you didn't have anything to do with it, I have a hard time believing that as you could have changed your password and at least offered a retal. But, you claimed innocense.

I think we have been patient to your type of gameplay long enough. We see it as this is your style of play, so, we will now show you our style of play. I don 't think you will like it either.

Blaming someone else for your failings as a nation leader only makes you case weaker. If you cannot control your nation. maybe you shouldn't have one. At any case, we are now in full swing, we only wanted to try and allow people to get use to the game again, but, I guess there is no better way than to get right after it.

So, put your boots on, Sweetie, it's gonna get messy.

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 17:02
[QUOTE=LandDragon;18636]See, this attitude bothers me most.
If You don't know what I mean with it, You don't not have a right to criticize domination.[QUOTE]

Hmmm andy did play domination alot of us have... maybe u should stop assuming things and just ask b4 u mk a judgement

northbabylon
04-02-2008, 17:04

it shows exactly how much you do know. I DID play dom for 3 sets. and i am not pulling these facts out of the blue. I don't know if i need to translate this into estonian for you to understand. skycat told me himself the reason why dom died is because 1 nation ruled the entire game. Warred everyone and killed every right out of protection. Im got that information from skycat himself. So you need to not criticize someone when you don't know where they got their facts from.

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 17:09
you tell him girl

Rassputtin
04-02-2008, 17:16
Seems everytime I wonder back to this game some suiciding lamer forces me to put away my netting hat and get out my skull cracking boots. It never fails. But because so many times I was suicided on by chumps who need to resort to that tactic to do well I never get tired of exacting revenge for that dispicable act. Especially on those who benifit from it and then want to sit back and claim the lone gunman no responsibility theory. Well guess what, You can Jack Ruby, Lee Harvey Oswald all you want to cover your tracks but the fact remains............ Jack Ruby still gets shanked in prison.

Dogma
04-02-2008, 17:18
One thing I believe you are in the process of finding out, is that we may not have had the game for the last year, hoever, we have remained a cohesive community and we have stuck together. We have a loyalty to this group of people and we are all in agreement that this will not be tolerated.

We have a certain respect for each other because we all accept the rules set forth in the community by years of playing together. We will not allow this game to be killed by some simpletons that think they deserve anything they didn't earn in the right was.

Now is the time to fish or cut bait.

Norrisville
04-02-2008, 17:25
I smelled a Domination vs. WoW* war from the beginning, I just didn't see it getting so ugly. Oh well, the best way to keep it national is to fight it out and see who prevails.

edit: *- estonians versus former WoW players... sorry for the confusion:mellow:

ranger2112
04-02-2008, 17:32
there are members here who may or may not like someone else, however respect is formost. if someone wins a set with OUR group it is because it was done without suiciding someone else to open a spot. may have been some feeding or such, but no one's set was destroyed to get it. war is hell and thats where suiciders belong. :)

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 17:34
Domination vs. WoW

:confused:

Dogma
04-02-2008, 17:41
there are members here who may or may not like someone else, however respect is formost. if someone wins a set with OUR group it is because it was done without suiciding someone else to open a spot. may have been some feeding or such, but no one's set was destroyed to get it. war is hell and thats where suiciders belong. :)

Personally I don't like Hoebawt, but I don't ruin his set, I just ruin his life :P

SkyCat
04-02-2008, 17:48
Personally I don't like Hoebawt, but I don't ruin his set, I just ruin his life :P

how?

ranger2112
04-02-2008, 17:49
how?

hide his stash

northbabylon
04-02-2008, 17:56
how?

tell him you found a cheaper guy to mow your lawn

ooga booga
04-02-2008, 18:02
tell him you found a cheaper guy to mow your lawn

hahahaha. lol you guys are harsh.

Everybody has a different style of play, and some might not like each other's styles, and therefore conflicts arise. It's not about nationality, we could care less if they're Estonian, Australian, Russian, Chinese, American, whatever. If someone harbors suiciders or suicides to get the top spot, USA and many other nations in game will be unhappy about it and show their displeasure. That's just how it goes. :)

Hoebawt
04-02-2008, 18:04
andy that was really good now expect some AA's from ur friends in LOL

youngwebsolutions
04-02-2008, 18:22
first, just to put some oil on the fire...

there is no rule that forbids suiciding...
it just aint nice..:thumbdown:

if you don't like it.. kill off the ones you hold responsible..
but don't complain just because somebody plays the game different..
as long as people don't break rules.. they have the right to play their way of playing..

It's free of course to take countermeasures, but please, just don't dislike people in general because they play the game differently..
this aint wow, this aint domination, this is a new start (BASED on wow) with (maybe) new rules for everybody.. what is the best way to go we will have to find out down the road..

Be open for changes, and keep talking!
most of you are right, but i feel a lot of old problems raising up, with no need for that..

in order to have plenty of people, we both need WOW and non WOW players, new members are signing up everyday..
new gameplay will be developed everyday, the world is changing faster than you think!:cool:
don't fall back to old habits, just find a nice way to continue and keep growing!

DBozMen
04-02-2008, 18:37
Don't so harsh on Hoebawt, he is a good guy :), I believe most of us will agree on that. He is just a little different like you or me, but that’s what everyone to everyone is. No one is the same and that's a good thing. Now WoW has been know by players from all over the world. Hell if I start summing up the countries that where supported in WLF that would be a pretty long list.

But what I want to add is, domination is no Nation-wars and Nation-wars is no domination. We have certain predefined rules and we have a certain amount of respect for each other.
Nation wars is not played by one group or two groups, it's a whole community where everyone has his opinion on everything. Learn to life with that and you will be fine the next round. But for now you’re pretty much screwed.
And don’t tell me I have no idea about Domination, I can speak of personal experience. I played a couple of sets a long with Zaxz and a couple of other guys.

k959
04-02-2008, 19:16
this thread is starting to get funny in my opinion

MAGGIO
04-02-2008, 19:17
I just wanted to pop in here and give warning to all. Rascism will not be tolerated! Anti-Estonian remarks are not welcome as well as Anti-AnyNationallity remarks! I dont like anyone calling anyone a nazi!

If you wanna call out a specific player or nation do so. Do not refer to people by their nationallities when insults are included in the same sentences.

ranger2112
04-02-2008, 19:18
here here...i agree with that 100%

u got rep for that

nosejam
04-02-2008, 19:21
Yeah I hate seeing people talk like every Estonian is acting this way, they clearly aren't, just a select few and they are about to learn the hard way you won't tolerate that, yay!

Minimus
04-02-2008, 19:23
Dont push IT! - MAGGIO

Minimus
04-02-2008, 19:29

You may refer to hoe as Your Brown Lordship, Mr. Sonora, or The Mexican. So please, get your facts straight, he is not white, and just to put all confusions aside, on the msn picture, he is the one on the right.

Missionary
04-02-2008, 20:05
I just might have a few friends still loyal to me and then you see real AA party.

loyal to you? lol. ya mean stupid enough to do what you also do?

can i just say that you are all morons. FFS you really think this was skycats or KIHT's doing? this is n00b, you think skycat has the ability to control n00b and direct hinm at who he wants? get real. n00b and another state did this. both were then kicked and BOTH join n00bs nation he created. anyone else see a trend here or am i the only one? n00b has been in his own nation all set, joined KIHT like 2 days ago. why you may ask? hmmmm let me think. going by his post on the forums he seems to have been set on screwing this crappy "treaty" everyone seems to think stands. maybe he did this on purpose? to try and get a full out war going. cos we all know where this is going and soon it will be a full out war against the estonians. just like most of you have wanted since day 1.

i would have expected abit more reasoning from you Mr.P.

MAGGIO
04-02-2008, 20:19

Good points, but you should know MR P better than that, maybe you should hit him up on MSN?

Missionary
04-02-2008, 20:24
Good points, but you should know MR P better than that, maybe you should hit him up on MSN?

nothing to do with me what him and his nation does. i think he is about to make a huge mistake. at the moment he seems to be doing what he wants to do and not what would be best and most suiting to this situation.

p.s. this isnt anything like what happened last time with skycat dropping land and getting someone to kill him. they used 179 turns to kill n00b and not 5 AR's.

Minimus
04-02-2008, 20:38
Is it acceptable to call people Soup Nazi's?

ooga booga
04-02-2008, 20:40
nothing to do with me what him and his nation does. i think he is about to make a huge mistake. at the moment he seems to be doing what he wants to do and not what would be best and most suiting to this situation.

p.s. this isnt anything like what happened last time with skycat dropping land and getting someone to kill him. they used 179 turns to kill n00b and not 5 AR's.

You really should start talking to more people and find out what has been going on behind the scenes before you start posting thinking you have it all figured out. :)

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 20:49
so dead:

Sky***** - you reap what you seed :laugh:
nooblet - aa party? lmao! what kind of treat is that? :huh: get real, gangsta!
LandMaggot - you just happened to grab 10 secs after your nation mate AAed Ang... :rolleyes:
Missingnary - don`t talk crap of USA :thumbdown:

see ya! :thumbup:

Mr President
04-02-2008, 20:57

More reasoning from ME??? Do you want me to invite them over for Sunday brunch?

Missionary i have been nothing but reasonable through all of this. You think this is just noobs doing? You may want to look into all of this again. Look who does the land grabs AFTER the suicide. Yes KIHT goes and kills the state that suicided but how about the state that made the HUGE grabs? I see they are still alive and well and In KIHT btw.. Also, do you really think it is a coincidence that these states in KIHT are on at the exact same time as the suiciders begin to attack?

This is all planned out and not just by one person either. I'm not saying that all the members of KIHT are in this or even all of the Estonian members are in this, but many are.

And going by your theory here misisonary, it's kind of a double standard. Noob gets suicided by a state that was not in USA, but a USA state gets hit just cause he went to the top. Once he is out, then an Estonian state moves in. So this is ok for them, but not for us?

Noob himself says that he gets revenge when suicided.. So again, why do we have to keep sitting on the side while our good members are getting raped for no reason.

Basically it kind of sounds like your saying the Estonian players are more important then other players... Which is not the case. We are all equally important, and we all deserve the same respect.

I would like to see how patient you would be when your nation keeps getting hit when you have done nothing wrong... Or even your state. I'm sure you would be "reasonable".

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 21:01
Out of all the players I knew at WoW, Mr P. is one the most reasonable and fair players AND leaders!

If you say he`s being pushy or smt, you got serious issues, man! :thumbdown:

He just write to long msgs thats all :spam:

Mr President
04-02-2008, 21:03

doing what i want to do? lmao.. Dude where have you been? All set i have been preaching on these forums and ingame messages trying to keep wars from breaking out. Then we get suicided the FIRST time and we kill just the one who did it and did not hold the whole nation responsible and then moved on. We then minded our own business and went on about the set, we were not stocking turns to help LoL out in a war against them, we were doing our own thing and hoping for the best. THEN we get blasted again.

Am i just suppose to sit out on the side lines while these guys keep ruining my members sets? What kind of leader would that make me? Yea shows i really care about my members. lol.. More like i only care about winning the top spot and looking the other way.

I'm sorry, but the huge mistake is sitting back and not doing anything. I'm sorry that there are good members in KIHT or any other nation, but i'm sure they would feel the same way if they don't already. I don't think SkyCat is the master mind behind all of this. Honestly i don't know. But it's not just all noob. This is how some of them like the play. It's not how some of us like to play. So they did there thing, now we will do ours. I'm sorry if that doesn't match up to what you feel is right.

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 21:11
noobs a wimp, theres always more people around. been like that since he started...eh..playing:rolleyes:

don`t really remember any finish he made on his own and without someone being killed/suicided on. i guess its called tactics. :p

Mr President
04-02-2008, 21:12
He just write to long msgs thats all :spam:

lol it's all part of the show... Entertainment folks, thats what it's all about. There are no personal grudges here.. but how boring would wars or event be without dramatic posts lol....

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 21:16
lol it's all part of the show... Entertainment folks, thats what it's all about. There are no personal grudges here.. but how boring would wars or event be without dramatic posts lol....

And you wonder why people say things. They don`t read what you post! :cursing: Meaning...all that you post. Some do like I do, first and last sentences :thumbup:

Xavior
04-02-2008, 21:17
This is getting rediculous. I knew i should have started an independent nation for this set.

Maybe someone can hit me up on MSN and tell me whats going on so i can decide whether or not i'll need a new nation. A peaceful nation :(

Max Logan
04-02-2008, 21:21
a peaceful nation? go play tetris!:cursing:

Xavior
04-02-2008, 21:24
I'm an expert at tetris :)

Missionary
04-02-2008, 22:47
More reasoning from ME??? Do you want me to invite them over for Sunday brunch?

1) Missionary i have been nothing but reasonable through all of this. You think this is just noobs doing? You may want to look into all of this again. Look who does the land grabs AFTER the suicide. Yes KIHT goes and kills the state that suicided but how about the state that made the HUGE grabs? I see they are still alive and well and In KIHT btw.. Also, do you really think it is a coincidence that these states in KIHT are on at the exact same time as the suiciders begin to attack?

2) This is all planned out and not just by one person either. I'm not saying that all the members of KIHT are in this or even all of the Estonian members are in this, but many are.

3) I would like to see how patient you would be when your nation keeps getting hit when you have done nothing wrong... Or even your state. I'm sure you would be "reasonable".

incident 1)
Nasdaq(#)[NW] AA's LMAO(#)[LOL]
how long to get ban(#)[KIHT] grabs him once
incident 2)
how long to get ban(#)[KIHT] and SPC(#)[KIHT] AA LMAO(#121)[LOL]
Equilibrium(#)[KIHT] grabs him once
incident 3)
Nasdaq(#)[NW] AA's Venatici(#)[LOL]
NoCage(#)[USA] grabs him twice
incident 4)
Nasdaq(#)[NW] AA's No Rules(#)[LOL]
Lost and Desolated(#)[KIHT] grabs him twice
incident 5)
SPC(#)[KIHT] AA's MellonColly(#)[USA]
Equilibrium(#)[KIHT] grabs him once before SA's finish
DutchPride(#)[LOL] grabs him once

so there is 3 stats AAin (one not even in KIHT) and on state regularly grabbing from KIHT (3 out of the 5 attack). the others are a USA member, a LoL member and the other KIHT member is xaviour.

2) seems like 4 people, one not even being in KIHT, one that just joined and 2 that have been there for awile. since it happened 2 states got kicked and one got killed. maybe kill th eother 3 instead of anyone else thats done nothing wrong?

3) to the last part i do believe we have just killed the top state AND left the nation without hitting any of them. then after loosing 2 new state we STILL agree to peace cos of stuff lost in translation. now i see that as extremly reasonable.

Mr President
04-02-2008, 23:20
incident 1)
Nasdaq(#)[NW] AA's LMAO(#)[LOL]
how long to get ban(#)[KIHT] grabs him once
incident 2)
how long to get ban(#)[KIHT] and SPC(#)[KIHT] AA LMAO(#121)[LOL]
Equilibrium(#)[KIHT] grabs him once
incident 3)
Nasdaq(#)[NW] AA's Venatici(#)[LOL]
NoCage(#)[USA] grabs him twice
incident 4)
Nasdaq(#)[NW] AA's No Rules(#)[LOL]
Lost and Desolated(#)[KIHT] grabs him twice
incident 5)
SPC(#)[KIHT] AA's MellonColly(#)[USA]
Equilibrium(#)[KIHT] grabs him once before SA's finish
DutchPride(#)[LOL] grabs him once

so there is 3 stats AAin (one not even in KIHT) and on state regularly grabbing from KIHT (3 out of the 5 attack). the others are a USA member, a LoL member and the other KIHT member is xaviour.

2) seems like 4 people, one not even being in KIHT, one that just joined and 2 that have been there for awile. since it happened 2 states got kicked and one got killed. maybe kill th eother 3 instead of anyone else thats done nothing wrong?

3) to the last part i do believe we have just killed the top state AND left the nation without hitting any of them. then after loosing 2 new state we STILL agree to peace cos of stuff lost in translation. now i see that as extremly reasonable.

um this is not 100% correct. You are forgetting the first USA state to be hit (which we let go and didn't hold the whole nation accountable) but yet he was in 1st. and also another SA grab by KIHT on our other top state that was suicided and there is more too but i'm not going to go into all the intel we have.

But first, myself or the USA does not answer to you. You can have your own opinion, but 99% of the people in USA support this decision and they are the ones i answer too.

second, you don't even know what we are going to do. yes we may war KIHT or maybe we won't. either way, it is up to us and not you.

You pulling out of your war with KIHT was none of my business and you don't see me saying anything when you first went to war with them. But after you lost 3 of your states in 10 min a peace deal was reached. Perhaps new information came your way and you pulled out.. I don't know..

So are we all suppose to sit back and let the suiciders run wild? Let them keep hitting our states and ruining the sets of many? I remember many times where we finally had enough and we started holding nations accountable for who they let in. I'm not saying everytime a suicider goes out and hits someone we kill a nation, but dang this is getting old.

You are speaking only from the little amounts of info you know. You have no clue of what certain conversations i have had with others. I guess i would feel a little different if you were questioning me cause i was some radical who got off on warring, but you of all people should know how much it takes to get me to war. Trust me, this was not a instand decision.

and again let me stress, you have no clue what we are planning. You have not spoken to me and i have not released any details of what we are going to do and how we are going to handle this. Maybe we will hit the whole nation, maybe we will hit one state, or maybe i will send a box of candy to some of the leaders and say have a nice day thanks for playing...

I'm sorry, but i guess with all the years we have been playing this game together, i would "expect" a little more from you.

Blackwater
04-03-2008, 00:09
Well that took a while to read!:blink: 13 pages of info. All I know is that my state is fine after i don't know what with Eoj. Still trying to figure out everything though it seems people don't know english yet play a game that's in english. Oh well, silly stuff. So back to my pint of Guinness :beer:

PS This is Japan for all the vets :huh:

Max Logan
04-03-2008, 05:50
Vinnie man, get a grip and learn whats happening first, before you open your fluff hole :rolleyes:

We have had enough of the suicides, and always those states at top get targeted and after that some freaking loser jumps ahead feeling great. no sorry, but enough is enough. if you want to play with force you`ll get it.

every action has a reaction. if you suicide on us, we kill you off. simple as that. been like that since the start of WoW and not gonna change becouse a leader can`t manage his nation or allows them to do whatever they want, and then comming on forums claiming to be all innocent. that stuff doesn`t work here.

Period. Whatever you say won`t affect whats gonna happen. And if you were involved in this, i say you better duck and run or you`ll have to pay!

Hoebawt
04-03-2008, 07:30
I think vinnie one that hasnt seen the convo where the leaders of KIHT and CASh say they will kill any top state that isnt a esto or friend of theirs

SkyCat
04-03-2008, 07:51
I think vinnie one that hasnt seen the convo where the leaders of KIHT and CASh say they will kill any top state that isnt a esto or friend of theirs

:o

Mr President
04-03-2008, 10:27
Gee Missionary, last night USA kills off the latest suicider and did not touch KIHT, but yet KIHT declares war on us and does more AA's and gets a good grab. Maybe i didn't send a big enough box of candy.. Maybe i need to give them a tighter hug. Better yet, maybe i need to go to there nation so i can spit in the face of my members more..

Does everyone in the nation KIHT have permission to declare war? I mean if all of this is due to some radical state going crazy then don't you think privs should be removed and only given to the most trusted? Last time i checked it clearly tells you who declared war..

But i know... We should have faith and believe that this is all going to stop cause we asked them nicely..

-Z-
04-03-2008, 11:56
Gee Missionary, last night USA kills off the latest suicider and did not touch KIHT, but yet KIHT declares war on us and does more AA's and gets a good grab. Maybe i didn't send a big enough box of candy.. Maybe i need to give them a tighter hug. Better yet, maybe i need to go to there nation so i can spit in the face of my members more..

Does everyone in the nation KIHT have permission to declare war? I mean if all of this is due to some radical state going crazy then don't you think privs should be removed and only given to the most trusted? Last time i checked it clearly tells you who declared war..

But i know... We should have faith and believe that this is all going to stop cause we asked them nicely..

I learned on day 2 of this set that Kiht members do not respond so well to hugs and kisses...

maybe they are homophobic?

lol

Z

Norrisville
04-03-2008, 12:13
WANT will give them flowers and candy :D no one hates flowers and candy!

-Z-
04-03-2008, 12:19
WANT will give them flowers and candy :D no one hates flowers and candy!

oh yes,

Kiht also hates flowers and candy.

Kiht would not even accept a gift of 10,000 lusting virgins (female)

this is how Kiht Rolls.

all they want is fear and destruction.

Z

evilnoob
04-03-2008, 12:20
None of us from the old game approve or like suiciding. So this is why it is bugging us so much. We are all for wars and competitiveness but we just don't like the suiciding.. as you can see :D

You are so naive.
i trained devil, devil trained kanman, kanman and all his members is therefore very used to suiciding. They use it when it pleases them.

Thats why im more than 75% sure that kanman or one of his friends is behind the AAs on me. I know him and his minions. I'm still proud of Devil and his kids.
Even if I must say that they get worser after each generation. Less skill, more lying...

There is other black sheeps out there, you just dont see all of them because some painted themselves white. Even hiding from other black sheeps. So you can never be 100% sure who is white sheep and who is not.

Blaa...is one of the black ones, a fallen BG. Luckily he dont have real BG skills.

reason I had the USA state suicided was to make it fair. I dont like people that think they deserve to win simply because they dont play the game. If kanman wins, thats ok, he is playing. If this MC wins, he is not even playing, why should he win? "I'm just being this cute bunny with pink eyes, please dont hit me". If you dont play, you should not win. And that is just fair.

Max Logan
04-03-2008, 12:47
wasn`t blaa...estonian?

and noobster, you so g0d! :tt1:

Mr President
04-03-2008, 12:49
You are so naive.
i trained devil, devil trained kanman, kanman and all his members is therefore very used to suiciding. They use it when it pleases them.

Thats why im more than 75% sure that kanman or one of his friends is behind the AAs on me. I know him and his minions. I'm still proud of Devil and his kids.
Even if I must say that they get worser after each generation. Less skill, more lying...

There is other black sheeps out there, you just dont see all of them because some painted themselves white. Even hiding from other black sheeps. So you can never be 100% sure who is white sheep and who is not.

Blaa...is one of the black ones, a fallen BG. Luckily he dont have real BG skills.

reason I had the USA state suicided was to make it fair. I dont like people that think they deserve to win simply because they dont play the game. If kanman wins, thats ok, he is playing. If this MC wins, he is not even playing, why should he win? "I'm just being this cute bunny with pink eyes, please dont hit me". If you dont play, you should not win. And that is just fair.

I'm sorry but i am far from naive. I know exactly how all the old WoW members play. You forget, i was there a long time too. And it was USA who finally said enough is enough and fought many wars stopping the suicided.
We hunted them down and killed them time and time again till they either stopped or quit. Either way i didn't care. And now looks like we will do doing the same again.

Taking shortcuts is not playing the game. Suiciding people is not playing the game. Lots of people put hard working into making a good state, getting good grabs, spending time finding those grabs. Why should they be punished? War is war and it happens. Its the main part of the game. Suiciding is a cowardly act. pretty much saying that seeing your not good enough to beat them, you have to suicide them.

There are many avenues in this game. Suiciding is the weakest and most cowardly. Will these words make you stop? no i'm sure they won't. but they will be here for when you start asking why is your state being killed for no reason time and time again.. :D

northbabylon
04-03-2008, 12:50
what the hell are you talking about noob? MC is playing the game. It is just two totally different styles of gameplay. One the community as a majority is not fond of. The other is how the community likes it. There is no need to suicide a top state just because he did not suicide another state to get their. That is the greatest amount of BS i have ever heard. Suiciding on a top state because he is "not playing right".

Norrisville
04-03-2008, 13:17
calm it down, andy.... MC didn't play the Esto way, so he should be suicided. Can't argue with that logic.
Jeez, I smell the huge pile of Doo-Doo from here.

Missionary
04-03-2008, 15:17

See below for possible reason to daft above statement:

I told you it is too late for feigned heroics. Now is the time for something more drastic

Skycat, too late for heroics, you allowed it to happen all set, so now you pay

these are just the ones i could be bothered to read in THIS thread alone. if i was KIHT i would have expected a strike against the nation coming along any day.

Dogma
04-03-2008, 15:22

these are just the ones i could be bothered to read in THIS thread alone. if i was KIHT i would have expected a strike against the nation coming along any day.

This gives me pause about you now Vinnie. Makes me think maybe I don't know you as well as I thought I did

MellonColly
04-03-2008, 15:22
hahahhahaha.....almost fell outa my chair when i read what n00b posted.

So i was suicided because i play fair? lol

Dogma
04-03-2008, 15:25
No MC, you were suicide because you don't play at all, you just sit there.

Missionary
04-03-2008, 15:26
This gives me pause about you now Vinnie. Makes me think maybe I don't know you as well as I thought I did

so if 2 high members of a nation posted several messages like you and Mr.P did about a differnt nation you were in, would you not expect a FS from that nation?

MellonColly
04-03-2008, 17:31
No MC, you were suicide because you don't play at all, you just sit there.

thats weird...i swear i used a turn or two...hmmm :blink:

MAGGIO
04-03-2008, 17:38
Vinnie must be playing in the favor of the Suiciders so that his nation is safe?

Max Logan
04-03-2008, 18:28
Vinnie was never a man. He lost his balls (never had?) and now sings soprano! :P

He`ll lick whomever its needed so they leave him be. Nothing much changed over time. And all that behind the 'noble' character or hers

Missionary
04-04-2008, 14:43
Vinnie must be playing in the favor of the Suiciders so that his nation is safe?

yes that must be it :rolleyes:. i stated a dissagreement to a who nation being killed because of a couple of people who we in that nation and some how im brown nosing or being a ***** lol. im glad it was max who said it as hes one of the biggest morons around so it doesnt matter.

would hate to see maggio get suicided, how much he would cry about it. espically as i get a message titled "Nice one ***" because of 2 LEGAL GRABS!!!!

Mr President
04-04-2008, 16:37

Missionary this is the last time i am going to reply back to you about this. You are only going by what you are reading in these posts. You have not read the messages i have read where it clearly states USA is going to be attacked no matter what. I tried several attempts to stop it. I tried diplomacy, i tried giving it time, i tried tough talk and then in the end nothing i did would stop it.

My gosh man did you even see how long i waited before we finally killed them? I waited and waited hoping things would cool down but it didn't.

I'm fine if you don't agree with what i did or how i handled it.. I'm sure we all will learn to live with your disappointment in us, but please do not come on here and talk like you have any real clue on what has been going on.

I have plenty of proof to support why we were forced into doing this.

I'm sorry you don't agree with it..

Norrisville
04-04-2008, 17:33
If anyone knows how to handle situations such as these, it's Mr. P. I agree with his reasoning. I've seen SkyCat say that his nation "wanted someone to war, so we chose you ( USA)." There was nothing that could be done. The only Esto that publically proclaimed that they were not tied to SkyCat was Real, and as you can see, his entire nation still stands.

Hoebawt
04-04-2008, 23:47
why dont u just ask Max to mk some extra room in there im sure u both can fit

SkyCat
04-05-2008, 11:45
maybe kiht was to still alive, but what was price for this?

im never agreed with deal where somebody of my nation where killed or .... i think you all understand what i think, in that reason, war was our only way! you all see what i do when ds kill one eoj state, and they are ONLY my allys!

Dogma
04-05-2008, 11:53
maybe kiht was to still alive, but what was price for this?

im never agreed with deal where somebody of my nation where killed or .... i think you all understand what i think, in that reason, war was our only way! you all see what i do when ds kill one eoj state, and they are ONLY my allys!

:confused::huh:

northbabylon
04-05-2008, 14:12
nballs translation...
*disclaimer* 95% chance its not correct, so use at your own will.

maybe if kiht was still alive, but what was price for this?

i have never agreed with a deal where somebody in my nation was killed. i think you all understand what i think, in that reason, war was our only way to show my members not to suicide! you all see what i do when ds killed one eoj state, and they were ONLY my allys!

Max Logan
04-05-2008, 15:35
yes that must be it :rolleyes:. i stated a dissagreement to a who nation being killed because of a couple of people who we in that nation and some how im brown nosing or being a ***** lol. im glad it was max who said it as hes one of the biggest morons around so it doesnt matter.

would hate to see maggio get suicided, how much he would cry about it. espically as i get a message titled "Nice one ***" because of 2 LEGAL GRABS!!!!

moron? as in I can say it the way it is and not hold back cuz you`re...no...you think you`re someone? :hammer2:

get a grip, girl! :P

Missionary
04-05-2008, 18:04
moron? as in I can say it the way it is and not hold back cuz you`re...no...you think you`re someone? :hammer2:

get a grip, girl! :P

lol, another moronic post. well im pretty sure i am someone, dont remember saying how important i was but meh, guess max reads what he wants to read. and all this because i expressed a differnt opinion on things. i dnt have a clue why i even read half this stuff in here.

-Z-
04-05-2008, 19:13
lol, another moronic post. well im pretty sure i am someone, dont remember saying how important i was but meh, guess max reads what he wants to read. and all this because i expressed a differnt opinion on things. i dnt have a clue why i even read half this stuff in here.

However much I hate to agree with Max...

Kiht did numerous attacks, and shady things, as we all know we dont have to go over again.

Miss, if it was any other nation, they would probably have died sooner.

We should we treat Kiht differently than any other sizeable nation in NW?

This seems to be what you are suggesting...

Do they get special privs just because they send u a # 1 state?

Z

Missionary
04-05-2008, 19:24
However much I hate to agree with Max...

Kiht did numerous attacks, and shady things, as we all know we dont have to go over again.

Miss, if it was any other nation, they would probably have died sooner.

We should we treat Kiht differently than any other sizeable nation in NW?

This seems to be what you are suggesting...

Do they get special privs just because they send u a # 1 state?

Z

never said treat them differntly, i just didnt agree with killing a whole nation because of the actions of a few members that were there for like 2 days. then i have a load of people claiming im lick *** or being a pansy just because of that. i never surgested that, just anotherpost that has been taken the wrong way. suiciders should die yeah, again and again and again because of what they do to inocent states. but then killing a whole nation because of these minority is killing inocents which makes you no better than the suiciders in the 1st place.

sent me a top state, haha. i know you know who it is and if you knew anything about them you wouldnt even image that is what happened.

-Chris-
04-06-2008, 02:03
vinnie, shaddap. think of it as the good suffer for the bads idiotic moves.

(M)utually (A)ssured (D)estruction THEORY.

You fire at me.
I unload at you.
No one wins, except in this case we won.

Xavior
04-06-2008, 02:20
never said treat them differntly, i just didnt agree with killing a whole nation because of the actions of a few members that were there for like 2 days. then i have a load of people claiming im lick *** or being a pansy just because of that. i never surgested that, just anotherpost that has been taken the wrong way. suiciders should die yeah, again and again and again because of what they do to inocent states. but then killing a whole nation because of these minority is killing inocents which makes you no better than the suiciders in the 1st place.

sent me a top state, haha. i know you know who it is and if you knew anything about them you wouldnt even image that is what happened.

I have suspicions as to who LSD is, but I don't believe a casher could have out jumped SkyCat. And Kanman and Neeme, for that matter. LSD only has the advantage now, because the top is weak. How many times have Kanny or Ang been AAed? Only after that, does LSD have the top spot (no offense -Z- knowing what you've been through, but LSD will certainly pull ahead), so do not give LSD too much credit.

And Vinnie, the only problem with not killing off all of KIHT is, you don't know who will hurt you later on. If i stayed and not been killed, i could have taken offense and hit USA a week later. So it is not an easy decision.

Raul
04-06-2008, 05:53
I love Pizza and Tacos =D

pron
04-06-2008, 09:22

There was more to this war than just the suiciders. You have not seen the threats or exhortion that these leaders were saying to us. There was plenty of reason to go to war, and you would have done the same in our situation.

I don't think you're a pansy. I think you just didn't know about some of the backround stuff, and so when you came in the forums denouncing the war because of what you saw in the Global Events tab--you were misinformed.

Xavior
04-06-2008, 14:16
i thought Dolly was playing under the name LSD?

It does not matter who it is. The only thing I know for sure is that LSD has a very limited RL :P

Max Logan
04-06-2008, 14:30
same for you, noob :P

And Vinnie, calling someone a moron doesn`t make your point valid, so go on! In the end your wrong, and I`m right