PDA

View Full Version : Market prices

Aedhan
04-02-2008, 11:17
I don't want to whine, but I was just curious about how some of the market pricing works, specifically food.

The minimum market price for food is $70, correct? Well how is food up there for $69 now? I am a farmer so I have to wait until $69 dollar stuff is gone before mine will sell.

youngwebsolutions
04-02-2008, 11:27
I don't want to whine, but I was just curious about how some of the market pricing works, specifically food.

The minimum market price for food is $70, correct? Well how is food up there for $69 now? I am a farmer so I have to wait until $69 dollar stuff is gone before mine will sell.

see this topic: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=1779

price goes below minimimum because prices drop after certain amount of time!
so if someoned place a huged amount of food at the market.. after some days.. the price start going down.. this case to $69, if nobody buys.. tomorrow it will be 68....

after this block of food is gone.. it goes up to the next seller at the market.. (could be yours)

Guy77
04-02-2008, 11:28
Not exactly the place to post this, but i'm sure a mod will move it eventually

The minimum price for food is 70$

The reason some is at 69 is because when items sit on a market for too long, their price starts to drop, so i am assuming that is why the food has dropped below 70 for the time being

And yes, you will have to wait for that to sell before yours will =P