PDA

View Full Version : whos the prick

k959
01-06-2010, 03:12
alright whos the prick who cant best me in netting or warring so they decided to do the only thing i wont and thats to drop so low as blowing up 4k worth of building... if anyone knows who it was ill give u 1 billion credits for the right info and 500 mill credits to anyone who will help me kill the basterd

BeeNo
01-06-2010, 03:33
i'm 110% sure it was itty bitty me.

him or max logan.

i stand ready to assist in helping you bring swift justice to either.

PS: where are my credits?

k959
01-06-2010, 03:57
lol hold on a sec i still have to ask around and see what i can dig up really quick if i cant find anything ill give u something for trying but not 1 bill

Divine Intervention
01-06-2010, 04:28
i have an idea of who it maybe...but its just educated speculation.

k959
01-06-2010, 05:08
like i said if someone can tell me who it is and it even remotly beliveable or i hear of something about it i will pass out money and notify people who want to be to get some easy credits for helping me kill them...

p.s. mr p if you do not like the actions im taking im sorry but i must do what i must do, if you wish me to leave i will leave usa as soon as i come out of vacation

Razorlite
01-06-2010, 08:12
Its probably the same guy who hit me and took out a lot of my buildings , ok i didnt have many spys but i dont think he liked my networth , i was 2nd place before that happened lol , still im not really fussed , ill just keep plodding along :D....its a bit irritating though.

Morph
01-06-2010, 08:53
alright whos the prick who cant best me in netting or warring so they decided to do the only thing i wont and thats to drop so low as blowing up 4k worth of building... if anyone knows who it was ill give u 1 billion credits for the right info and 500 mill credits to anyone who will help me kill the basterd

max logan

Dogma
01-06-2010, 09:06
Dave did it.:fight:

Morph
01-06-2010, 11:20
Dave did it.:fight:

what? me?:blink:

MAGGIO
01-06-2010, 11:48
Im getting a little tired of people always saying max's name. Fact of the matter is we dont give a **** enough to mess with anyones state.

k959
01-06-2010, 14:00
oh i played with max last set and he hasnt done anything to me ingame to date except when we are at war so im taking his name out of the thing ive got a couple of ideas because there are only a few that dont like me and mostly due to forums crap that shouldnt be caried over to the game and im going to look into it tonight when i get off work... whenever that is i hate being called in on my days off

Max Logan
01-06-2010, 14:22
If you look at the ammount of LG I do, you`ll notice I got little turns for spy ops.

Mr President
01-06-2010, 14:46
like i said if someone can tell me who it is and it even remotly beliveable or i hear of something about it i will pass out money and notify people who want to be to get some easy credits for helping me kill them...

p.s. mr p if you do not like the actions im taking im sorry but i must do what i must do, if you wish me to leave i will leave usa as soon as i come out of vacation

Why would i not like your actions? You are a USA member this set so that means if someone is doing terrorist attacks against your state then the whole nation will back you. Once we find this person we will kill him/her.

Dogma
01-06-2010, 15:11
Why would i not like your actions? You are a USA member this set so that means if someone is doing terrorist attacks against your state then the whole nation will back you. Once we find this person we will kill him/her.

Then I KNOW that Dave did it.

Morph
01-06-2010, 17:57
Then I KNOW that Dave did it.

die in a ditch :)

Missionary
01-07-2010, 07:02
morphs sayin or the set there :P

Im getting a little tired of people always saying max's name. Fact of the matter is we dont give a **** enough to mess with anyones state.

then maybe max should stop being max :P

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 12:31
morphs sayin or the set there :P

then maybe max should stop being max :P

so what did I do? explain, please...
so playing in a 3 men nation, instead of joining one of the larger ones automatically makes me a suicider?

If you ask people, who have known me for all these years, they`ll know I`ve never suicided anyone, and I never will.

so whatever you think, whatever you might believe, **** off

Morph
01-07-2010, 12:54
so playing in a 3 men nation, instead of joining one of the larger ones automatically makes me a suicider?

If you ask people, who have known me for all these years, they`ll know I`ve never suicided anyone, and I never will.

stop taking **** so serious :)

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 14:18
stop taking **** so serious :)

jokes to jokes, but everything has a line. esp when I haven`t played a decent set without being suicided or ****ed over by some fools

Missionary
01-07-2010, 14:19

whats up? the miss' not putting out? dont remember saying you were a suicider. but if you need, i have a pair of big boy pants you can wear along with a can of man the **** up for your troubles :)

Xavior
01-07-2010, 14:27
jokes to jokes, but everything has a line. esp when I haven`t played a decent set without being suicided or ****ed over by some fools

Undoubtedly it was Max.

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 14:38
whats up? the miss' not putting out? dont remember saying you were a suicider. but if you need, i have a pair of big boy pants you can wear along with a can of man the **** up for your troubles :)

if you could put together a sentence that makes sense in any language at all, I would actually descend to your low-level and try to talk to you...

later

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 14:39
Undoubtedly it was Max.

and you and BeeNo keep asking why I don`t play with you

Xavior
01-07-2010, 14:42

Because you're a wannabe dutch? And you take things way to seriously to have any fun with us anymore. :(

Morph
01-07-2010, 14:44

i understand why you dont play with xav anymore...but i joined and you didnt :(

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 14:48

Xav keeps pissing me off! :p I think he takes pleasure from it! :P

And Maggio wanted to continue SLOB, and I kinda like his spirit!

Next set Morph! :)

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 14:49
Because you're a wannabe dutch? And you take things way to seriously to have any fun with us anymore. :(

I`ve been ill with flu for the last 3 days...even wasted most of my turns, didn`t take exam today...I`m just not in the mood

Morph
01-07-2010, 14:51
Xav keeps pissing me off! :p I think he takes pleasure from it! :P

And Maggio wanted to continue SLOB, and I kinda like his spirit!

Next set Morph! :)

i probably wont be playing next set :P

BeeNo
01-07-2010, 14:51

yeah we do pick on you, but really not the ones who cause u any in-game trouble.

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 14:56
i probably wont be playing next set :P

you better be playing! :P

Xavior
01-07-2010, 14:58

Then why are you playing with me? :glare:

Morph
01-07-2010, 14:59
Then why are you playing with me? :glare:

because someone needs to keep you in check

Xavior
01-07-2010, 15:00
because someone needs to keep you in check

I'm not the one who bombed k9!!

Morph
01-07-2010, 15:11
I'm not the one who bombed k9!!

who did it then?

Xavior
01-07-2010, 15:13
who did it then?

Max Logan obviously :D

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 15:15

well i don't know about him but i wouldn't mind a pair of big boy pants....
my boxers are getting pretty cold and i get the strangest looks out in public.
like people have never seen glow in the dark legs before....

Magalya2
01-07-2010, 15:17

**Adjust her helmet over her beautifull wig **

Like they say :

Tous pour Un , Un pour Tous = All for One, One for All

Must not be a very godo translation lol

Ohh , forgot to ask a question to the clan mates , might do it here ...

Is it usual when one send an Intelligence Operation to try more then once in a row to get a results ??

Like 3 times and more ??

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 15:20
**Adjust her helmet over her beautifull wig **

Like they say :

Tous pour Un , Un pour Tous = All for One, One for All

Must not be a very godo translation lol

Ohh , forgot to ask a question to the clan mates , might do it here ...

Is it usual when one send an Intelligence Operation to try more then once in a row to get a results ??

Like 3 times and more ??

Yes I know when I played I would try 3 times to get the intel if I wanted to make sure I was breaking. It is worth it to be able to send the exact break and be sure you will break.
To my knowledge no one has ever had a limit on the number of regular spy ops you could do. Just no harmful ops

Magalya2
01-07-2010, 15:26
Seeing you were there Calvin , i was sure you would answer me ;) lol

Thank you , looks like they have not found the right amount of spies to send to break through lol

nosejam
01-07-2010, 15:27
Yes I know when I played I would try 3 times to get the intel if I wanted to make sure I was breaking. It is worth it to be able to send the exact break and be sure you will break.
To my knowledge no one has ever had a limit on the number of regular spy ops you could do. Just no harmful ops

Ppl I've played with tend to get annoyed if there's more than two failed spy ops.

Morph
01-07-2010, 15:28
Seeing you were there Calvin , i was sure you would answer me ;) lol

Thank you , looks like they have not found the right amount of spies to send to break through lol

statenumber and we will see about that ;)

Clowntown
01-07-2010, 15:36
Ppl I've played with tend to get annoyed if there's more than two failed spy ops.

yea cause its annoying 2 have 2 come in and see and then delete 20 failed spy ops...

tho i laugh when i see failed attacks on me.. youve been granted 47mil from so and so cause he failed...

if i fail ive only given like 68$ cause im always either spending my money or putting it in the bank lol

Magalya2
01-07-2010, 15:36

The way i see it Lard nosejam , is that if they failed 5 Intelligence Operation in a row that is 5 turns they wont use for somehting else ;)

lol

Is it my state number you look for or the other one Morph , i am a bit confused , easely confused i should add lol

Edit : 20 fails IO Clown wow lol

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 15:40
The way i see it Lard nosejam , is that if they failed 5 Intelligence Operation in a row that is 5 turns they wont use for somehting else ;)

lol

Is it my state number you look for or the other one Morph , i am a bit confused , easely confused i should add lol

you can't post another state number:P
yeah it is a pain to see all the failed ops but who actually reads their news anyways?

it is way more fun to buy 1 food at a time like 50 times:P

Clowntown
01-07-2010, 15:43

you should know by now my excessive overstating things and apparentaly semi-suicidal thoughts ..( me jumping out your window)

i havnet come into 20 failed intel ops yet.. ive had like 7 total in one day from 2 different people.. that was sad in itself lol

but funny when after they did all that one tried 2 attack and failed the other tried to attack but succeded .. still kinda annoyig because.... 0_o

HEYYYY MR P i just had an idea.. add a remove all 2 the news when you log on to save some time

er right where was i??? 0_o::topic::

it is way more fun to buy 1 food at a time like 50 times:P

thats evil...... I love it *Runs off to market with an evil grin on his face*

Magalya2
01-07-2010, 15:44
ohh , i do read my news , i want to know what have happen to my army and to the ennemies when defending when i was not there ;)

I might need to have a briefing with them you know when i come back lol

Devil
01-07-2010, 15:46
you can't post another state number:P

Yes you can now :)

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 15:50

when I see people doing 5+ spy ops on me a fail, I sometimes mail them my intel, so they don`t get upset!

Clowntown
01-07-2010, 15:52
when I see people doing 5+ spy ops on me a fail, I sometimes mail them my intel, so they don`t get upset!

why not go into your nations members intels and find some 1 lower then them (after doing an intel on them) and sending them some intel that they can break after editing it to look like yours????

never trust sent intel from a target!!!!

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 15:58
that`s the whole point! :p

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 16:04
Yes you can now :)

i am out of it:P

Mr President
01-07-2010, 16:11
HEYYYY MR P i just had an idea.. add a remove all 2 the news when you log on to save some time

There is already a link to remove all.. look right above the news and you'll see it. :)

[Remove all events]

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 16:12
There is already a link to remove all.. look right above the news and you'll see it. :)

[Remove all events]

NO! :o

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 16:17
NO! :o

captain obvious strikes again

Max Logan
01-07-2010, 18:13
captain obvious strikes again

Go play with sheep! :p

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 19:40
Go play with sheep! :p

where is my sheep smiliey???

Devil
01-07-2010, 19:42
where is my sheep smiliey???

he is now know as my sheep giggles

Calvin74
01-07-2010, 20:32
he is now know as my sheep giggles

:knight: there is a horse where is my sheep ****it

Max Logan
01-08-2010, 05:36
:knight: there is a horse where is my sheep ****it

Petition to Mr P! :thumbup:

Clowntown
01-08-2010, 10:29

[Remove all events]

heh.. i must be not seeign it lol ill look harder the next time i have news lol

Missionary
01-09-2010, 06:32

Like 3 times and more ??

yeh i just tried like 6 times on someone to get one.....dint though :(

well i don't know about him but i wouldn't mind a pair of big boy pants....
my boxers are getting pretty cold and i get the strangest looks out in public.
like people have never seen glow in the dark legs before....

lol, not got that looked at yet?

ooga booga
01-09-2010, 17:05
yeh i just tried like 6 times on someone to get one.....dint though :(

lol, not got that looked at yet?

Yeah that's considered rude and ill-mannered. In case you weren't aware of the general player etiquette. :thumbdown:

Saturday 9th of January 2010 Failed Intelligence Operation!
Missionary(#67) has failed an Intelligence Operation on you. Remove
Failed Intelligence Operation!
Missionary(#67) has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

I usually get this from you just about every set. lol

nosejam
01-09-2010, 17:14
Yeah that's considered rude and ill-mannered. In case you weren't aware of the general player etiquette. :thumbdown:

If you don't like it have less spies and he won't fail and have to try again :thumbup:

Calvin74
01-09-2010, 22:08
If you don't like it have less spies and he won't fail and have to try again :thumbup:

that is a good theory
also have less military and i can grab you:)

Soviet Russia
01-10-2010, 10:46

ahaha:laugh:

Divine Intervention
01-17-2010, 01:37
same person who suicided someone in SLOB. but hes under USA protection ;). you should have joined SV. the minute we would have found out about it we would have killed him. not have him in our warchats :P

jks mr p ;)

guys okay except spams you with stupid msn messaes >_>

good enough hint about who it is ;)