PDA

View Full Version : Possible prem change

Divine Intervention
01-07-2010, 07:22
Posted my Mr P in chatbox:

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 195 haven't seen that in awhile

you know who else doesn't see this? non prem players. i have no idea how many players visited - all i see is the # currently active on forum (which is always max 10 and looks really bad).

since you took away my prem i have had no idea how many players are actually visiting and was even assuming that the number had fallen lower than the number i last remember (~ 100).

i dont say you have to show WHICH players logged on or WHEN...but atleast show the total number? will make it at least look better imo.

:spam::

Mr President
01-07-2010, 10:30

you know who else doesn't see this? non prem players. i have no idea how many players visited - all i see is the # currently active on forum (which is always max 10 and looks really bad).

since you took away my prem i have had no idea how many players are actually visiting and was even assuming that the number had fallen lower than the number i last remember (~ 100).

i dont say you have to show WHICH players logged on or WHEN...but atleast show the total number? will make it at least look better imo.

i didn't "take away" your premium. You need to buy one to have one :) And if you didn't say anything you would prob still have it lol...

But this is a good suggestion and i see no reason why each usergroup can't see all that information. :) It will help show that the game/forums are active.

-Z-
01-07-2010, 14:22
LMAO

PREMIUM THIEF!!!!

J/K

I need to buy some again soon... $ issues :-( I want to get at least a 6 month, so I gotta await a bit still)

Z

Divine Intervention
01-07-2010, 14:56
i didn't "take away" your premium. You need to buy one to have one :) And if you didn't say anything you would prob still have it lol...

But this is a good suggestion and i see no reason why each usergroup can't see all that information. :) It will help show that the game/forums are active.

well technically you did take it away from me because it ran out and im pretty sure i retained some of the prem perks. i didwas doing when i posted. a thank you would have been nice for pointing out the potential bug.

IUH:::

anyway im surprised you approve :laugh::thumbup:

Mr President
01-07-2010, 16:31
well technically you did take it away from me because it ran out and im pretty sure i retained some of the prem perks. i didwas doing when i posted. a thank you would have been nice for pointing out the potential bug.

IUH:::

anyway im surprised you approve :laugh::thumbup:

well technically how can i take something away from you that ran out? lol i know what your saying i'm just bustin on you.

I did thank you in another post.

Surprised i approved? Whats that suppose to mean? I agree with a lot of suggestions.

Soviet Russia
01-08-2010, 03:42

ahaha:thumbup: