PDA

View Full Version : cash stays neutral

Real
04-03-2008, 14:25
I am talking in the name of the nation cash.

As we all can see, there are quite big dissensions(right word?) between KIHT/eoj and everyone else here. That's really sad cause I believe everyone here wanted to play a nice friendly round. As I am new to the game I stated early on that KIHT and cash were allies(I didn't know anyone else here). With these things happened right now I feel sad I ever stated that. As the leader of cash I act in the best interests of my nation. Because skycat has done some rather stupid moves which we do not support at all, I'd like to state that cash will not take any actions against any nation KIHT or eoj is warring against. As I have signed the "peace pact"(hope you still remember the pact :-)) I need you to understand that my nation will do everything to end this round as peacefully as possible so we will stay neutral until you respond with the same. I understand these are just words for you but I hope my actions can prove it.

Also what I wanted to talk about is that you blame Estonians for the actions that are done by KIHT/eoj. I find it rather unfair against every peaceful, fair play loving Estonian. Also I'm afraid your bad words at Estonians have frightened some very nice people away from the forums. I'd like you will not make any decisions just based on our nationality but based on our actions.

If you want to contact via MSN Messenger feel free to add j0053p@hotmail.com

Real

Foxhound
04-03-2008, 14:31
your good in my book Real(as long as you uphold those words you speak)

<3

northbabylon
04-03-2008, 14:33
We just talked about this real, so ill say it again. Your a stand up guy. I like that. You came to us without us having to go to you. You also took it into your own hands and not blamed it on anyone else. All you stated was that you did not support kiht/eoj actions. As far as i know, you will be respected by me for a long time.

As for the words against the estos...I apologize for that, im sure none of us really meant to scare them away. (besides for hoes body odor, scares off a lot of new players) We want this community to grow again to where it was. And have nation leaders who stand up is the right way to start. You are putting a good name on many of the estonians we so badly bashed.

Mr President
04-03-2008, 14:33
USA will not hold the nation CASH responsible for any of the past actions that have been made.

I would also like to add that i do not hold "all" the Estonian players responsible for current actions either. I know many of them are here to have fun and play and i'm happy as can be that they are here. But you also have to understand the position we are in too. Something has to be done to stop this suiciding. And the bad thing is, i know and many others know that good honest people will be killed during this process. But instead of putting the blame on us, who is simply defending ourselves, the blame needs to be put on the people who are doing the suiciding. They are the ones messing things up cause they could care less about you, us or this game. So in order to keep nations safe, you can't let these people in. You see what they do, and as long as they are not hiding in your nation then there is no reason for anyone to attack it.

But flushing them all out will take time. I am hoping the honest leaders of the Estonian nations will work with the leaders of the USA to help flush them out. And also work on bringing our relations back up to par.

thanks for this post! I respect the fact that you are standing up and pointing out you made a mistake by forming ties with certain people and i understand you are new and didn't know any better.. no harm done!

good luck the rest of the set and i look forward to speaking with you more.

Rassputtin
04-03-2008, 14:55
I am talking in the name of the nation cash.

As we all can see, there are quite big dissensions(right word?) between KIHT/eoj and everyone else here. That's really sad cause I believe everyone here wanted to play a nice friendly round. As I am new to the game I stated early on that KIHT and cash were allies(I didn't know anyone else here). With these things happened right now I feel sad I ever stated that. As the leader of cash I act in the best interests of my nation. Because skycat has done some rather stupid moves which we do not support at all, I'd like to state that cash will not take any actions against any nation KIHT or eoj is warring against. As I have signed the "peace pact"(hope you still remember the pact :-)) I need you to understand that my nation will do everything to end this round as peacefully as possible so we will stay neutral until you respond with the same. I understand these are just words for you but I hope my actions can prove it.

Also what I wanted to talk about is that you blame Estonians for the actions that are done by KIHT/eoj. I find it rather unfair against every peaceful, fair play loving Estonian. Also I'm afraid your bad words at Estonians have frightened some very nice people away from the forums. I'd like you will not make any decisions just based on our nationality but based on our actions.

If you want to contact via MSN Messenger feel free to add j0053p@hotmail.com

Real

Well the majority of us wanted to play a nice friendly round. But as usual the disgraceful acts of a few, force the hands of many. Words are just words, but after they are spoken there is the opportunity to bring value to them. Through actions. If you are not dishonest and bring value to your words you will be respected. Atleast in that sense if no other.

You are absolutely correct in the unfairness of a blanket judgement against all estonions. It is never fair to pass judgement against a whole for the actions of a few. You should tell them all to come back to the forums. As you can see, there are those of us who hold no ill will towards them, and they should not pass a blanket judgement on us based on the words of a few. That door swings both ways. I harbor no "hatred/racism/prejudice" against estonions as a whole. So tell any who were frightened off to get back here and start posting. :p

We just talked about this real, so ill say it again. Your a stand up guy. I like that. You came to us without us having to go to you. You also took it into your own hands and not blamed it on anyone else. All you stated was that you did not support kiht/eoj actions. As far as i know, you will be respected by me for a long time.

As for the words against the estos...I apologize for that, im sure none of us really meant to scare them away. (besides for hoes body odor, scares off a lot of new players) We want this community to grow again to where it was. And have nation leaders who stand up is the right way to start. You are putting a good name on many of the estonians we so badly bashed.

So far he seems like a stand up guy, and I will reserve my judgement until i see his actions not his words or nationality.

USA will not hold the nation CASH responsible for any of the past actions that have been made.

I would also like to add that i do not hold "all" the Estonian players responsible for current actions either. I know many of them are here to have fun and play and i'm happy as can be that they are here. But you also have to understand the position we are in too. Something has to be done to stop this suiciding. And the bad thing is, i know and many others know that good honest people will be killed during this process. But instead of putting the blame on us, who is simply defending ourselves, the blame needs to be put on the people who are doing the suiciding. They are the ones messing things up cause they could care less about you, us or this game. So in order to keep nations safe, you can't let these people in. You see what they do, and as long as they are not hiding in your nation then there is no reason for anyone to attack it.

But flushing them all out will take time. I am hoping the honest leaders of the Estonian nations will work with the leaders of the USA to help flush them out. And also work on bringing our relations back up to par.

thanks for this post! I respect the fact that you are standing up and pointing out you made a mistake by forming ties with certain people and i understand you are new and didn't know any better.. no harm done!

good luck the rest of the set and i look forward to speaking with you more.

Can't disagree with anything there.

ooga booga
04-03-2008, 14:58
Yes I've already contacted you on MSN. I'm glad you came out and said this, it definitely eases the tension a lot. Getting to talk to people more and interacting is a good way for everyone to get to know each and get these bad thoughts that have been clouding our heads. :)

Rassputtin
04-03-2008, 15:02
Yes I've already contacted you on MSN. I'm glad you came out and said this, it definitely eases the tension a lot. Getting to talk to people more and interacting is a good way for everyone to get to know each and get these bad thoughts that have been clouding our heads. :)

That is so true. There is alot less paranoia and speculation when the forums and msn are active and you can actually communicate with people, instead of sitting in your CIA headquarters analyzing spy ops and LG's and well... speculating.

Real
04-03-2008, 15:11
Thank you very much for your replies. You are lot nicer people I imagined. That's great we could clear things up a bit. If you have any doubts about me I completely understand you. Hope my actions can prove I really mean what I said.

Dogma
04-03-2008, 15:12
I would like to say that I had a long conversation with real and he and I and Z and Northbabylon talk extensively on this subjest. I have to say I am fully behind CASH as I feel that Real and his crew were unjustly accused of being "that kind of player".

I would also like to add that yesterday, I said some things in anger that I deeply regret. I made assumptioins and generalizations that were just plain old wrong. I reread some of my posts and wish that I could take a lot of them back.

So to all the Estonian players that wish to join our community and enjoy the game, I offer this public apology to any and all that may have been offended by my statements. Any of you that know me, know I get a little worked up sometimes and in this case, I went too far. I am deeply sorry. I have let down my nation and my friends, and most of all I let myself down. I normally hold myself to a higher standard and I threw all that away yesterday.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for any offensive generalizing statements I made and hope that the community will allow me to prove these are not just words.

Hoebawt
04-03-2008, 15:25
I disagree.... i think they realized they bit off more then they can chew and now are tryign to buy time... thats just me... Its not like i lead a nation of 30+ members who are war hungry... this exlcudes Cappy lol

DBozMen
04-03-2008, 15:27
this exlcudes Cappy lol

Some people can't follow orders :(

Real
04-03-2008, 15:28
I disagree.... i think they realized they bit off more then they can chew and now are tryign to buy time... thats just me... Its not like i lead a nation of 30+ members who are war hungry... this exlcudes Cappy lol

I understand that you don't believe me, but it's quite hard to prove anything when you don't give me a chance.

ooga booga
04-03-2008, 15:31

I disagree with you disagreeing. :P Not all Estonians are the same. Just like everyone in from WoW wasn't the same either. I believe we judged them too quickly based on a few of their actions, and we felt this is how all of them are when it clearly is not the case. We all have been anxious because we have never really talked to each other prior to the start of the set, and whenever you get a bunch of people coming over from another sever, country, whatever you don't know who these people are or how they are going to react. The first actions we've seen were the Suicider's, and many of us quickly associated these people with all Estonians which is wrong.

Hoebawt
04-03-2008, 15:31
That is a good point.... but i still dont trust u.. Sorry but you and i had a few talks at the start and u made it clear on ur stance and how u were gonna run things... and now that u see EOJ dead and KIHT on the point of being destroyed... just watching the clock count down for them..... u seem to be bailing to save ur ***... to buy time or something.... U might fool others but u wont fool me... i rather be wrong now then wrong later.... and this is where i stond on this.....

-Z-
04-03-2008, 15:32

I did speak with Real and Dogma and Andy.

I respect Mr. Prez opinion.

Lets see what happens.

Z

Hoebawt
04-03-2008, 15:33
I disagree with you disagreeing. :P Not all Estonians are the same. Just like everyone in from WoW wasn't the same either. I believe we judged them too quickly based on a few of their actions, and we felt this is how all of them are when it clearly is not the case. We all have been anxious because we have never really talked to each other prior to the start of the set, and whenever you get a bunch of people coming over from another sever, country, whatever you don't know who these people are or how they are going to react. The first actions we've seen were the Suicider's, and many of us quickly associated these people with all Estonians which is wrong.

Ooga i had talks wit Real... he honestly seemed alot more aggressive then skycat... he made it clear himself not skycat that top states that werent Estos would suffer.... Like The great president of USA said "Fool me once..... shame on you......................................Cant fool me again".............. lol anyway have a good day

DBozMen
04-03-2008, 15:35
my personal opinion is that they speak out after 4-5 days when they are getting to close to the fire.

But we will wait and i hope, for them, that i'm wrong. I still think you have close ties, and you are smart enough to play into our doubts.

ooga booga
04-03-2008, 15:51
my personal opinion is that they speak out after 4-5 days when they are getting to close to the fire.

But we will wait and i hope, for them, that i'm wrong. I still think you have close ties, and you are smart enough to play into our doubts.

True, but 4-5 days ago KIHT wasn't harboring suiciders and making poor decisions. That all happened within the couple of days ago. So really cash has had 1-2 days to come out and say they don't support KIHT's actions either, and they did that this morning so I think that's fine. Yes they supported KIHT earlier in the set, but even our own nations were forgiving at that time and let stuff slide. It's after multiple occasions that our nations got frustrated, and I believe it's the same with cash.

Real
04-03-2008, 16:07
he made it clear himself not skycat that top states that werent Estos would suffer.

What? I've never said anything like that. I said that KIHT and cash were allies(that was true indeed) and any attack against KIHT would equal with an attack to cash. Skycat introduced me to the game(not because we are great friends but because I was in his contact list) and I didn't know anyone here. It is obvious that I needed someone to count on. That was until KIHT/skycat started breaking rules that are were by all nations. By that point I had already learned the basics and got into the game. Now I make my own decisions and I have no intentions to war if others answer with the same.

-Z-
04-03-2008, 16:22
I like your quote from GWB Hoebs.

Bush is the stupidest and most evil leader the world has ever seen.

He makes Clinton look like a priest, and Osama look like an angel.

However... Perhaps Cash will have a chance to prove themselves.

Z

Capitalist
04-03-2008, 17:03

Yeah, good point Ho.

And really good speech there Real, you are in my good books. Are u supporting indy any change, i think i might "get fired", lol :D

Boz, i dont need to take orders from you, or from whoe. I will of course follow ppl that i think plays fair and that i think are moral. But i dont follow those other kinda ppl.
Can you hoe say you have been fair and _honest_ during the whole set?
Can you say u havent been mastermind of killing some ppl, who have been just too good and havent done anything wrong? U just had to kill those who are better than u.

I dont abandon my family, its not that. I just don't jump into a well if my family does that.

Skycat behaved stupidly, there's pretty clear consensus about that thing. I havent spend too much time getting to know that well what the fuzz is all about, but i havent seen KITH doing stupid things besides that, pretty fair and normal playing mostly. We dont need to end their gaming experience because of one guy :P

ooga booga
04-03-2008, 17:07
Yeah, good point Ho.

And really good speech there Real, you are in my good books. Are u supporting indy any change, i think i might "get fired", lol :D

Boz, i dont need to take orders from you, or from whoe. I will of course follow ppl that i think plays fair and that i think are moral. But i dont follow those other kinda ppl.
Can you hoe say you have been fair and _honest_ during the whole set?
Can you say u havent been mastermind of killing some ppl, who have been just too good and havent done anything wrong? U just had to kill those who are better than u.

I dont abandon my family, its not that. I just don't jump into a well if my family does that.

Skycat behaved stupidly, there's pretty clear consensus about that thing. Estonians are still <3 (and where would we finns get our cheap booze, pirate clothes and *****s if not from estonia? well i guess from russia :P) I havent spend too much time getting to know that well what the fuzz is all about, but i havent seen KITH doing stupid things besides that, pretty fair and normal playing mostly. We dont need to end their gaming experience because of one guy :P

And as you are typing this long message KIHT is attempting to destroy USA and WANTED members. Take a look at the GE :P lol

Capitalist
04-03-2008, 17:17
And as you are typing this long message KIHT is attempting to destroy USA and WANTED members. Take a look at the GE :P lol

xx)

I hope they are having fun while doing it, cause kith wont see next sunrise anyways :)

MAGGIO
04-03-2008, 17:55
I have said simular things, but I will say it again. You slander the race of estonia in any fashion I will be quick to edit your post, delete your post, and/or give you an infraction. I will defend the estonians as a race, as I would an American, or any other race or faction.

Call anyone you want out as a member, a state, or a nation, but do not generalize estonians or any other creed with insults etc...

IE - Estonians are (any decrading, inflamatory, rascist remark or comment insert here) Will be deleted, edited and possibly an infraction will be given, as well as it will be reviewed by the admins.

This goes for the section that I/we are responsible for in the W/R. I will be very loose on mostly any other thing but rascism.

Capitalist
04-03-2008, 18:34
estonians as a race? lol

MAGGIO
04-03-2008, 19:43
estonians as a race? lol

I think you know what I mean

Hoebawt
04-03-2008, 20:31
xx)

I hope they are having fun while doing it, cause kith wont see next sunrise anyways :)

Not with your help,,, adn Cappy wat have i done this set that wasnt honest?... really tell me

Norrisville
04-04-2008, 00:31
xx)

All of EoJ is dead. Kiht is basically dead. In total, the score is
WANT/USA/LOL- 26
KIHT/EoJ- 3 ( two of which were way down on the ranks)

the stats speak for themselves. As for Real, he deserves a chance. No matter what his intentions were before, he claims to making peace, and he deserves a chance to prove that. He knows that his nation will be cut to bits if he wants to play dirty like Sky. Only time will tell how this works out.

Mahdi
04-04-2008, 00:42
Good luck with your gaming here Real if you follow your words you will do well...

I have made friends and enemies here cuz when it comes to nations i do what i say...

"Vlad: will you guys quit hitting USSR?
Mahdi: Yeah we stopped...
Vlad: you *** were all dead!
Madhi: well we stopped"

-Chris-
04-04-2008, 01:08
mahdi does what i say

Mahdi
04-04-2008, 01:13
you werent even playing then... so go to bed its past your bedtime

-Z-
04-04-2008, 01:17
Capitalist.

All that we have done has been with reason.

I do not think u can say that Evil N00B deserved the place he had.

He was no better than any of US, you and I and Kannman, Ang, and other top states.

The set is long,

BTW, LOL does not hate all Estonians and I appologize for remarks I have made in angry due to SKYCAT and N00B actions. all tied to Kiht.

Z

Hoebawt
04-04-2008, 07:39
We have a estonian

And Mahdi that post was funny....

ranger2112
04-04-2008, 10:33
There are several members here that have been given numerous chances at redemption. Hoe, u have been given so many chances that most have lost count. I have been given chances....u know when I led USA and killed Prez....I am now a member of USA and a cabinet member to boot....Lets give these guys a chance to prove themselves...if he is BSing us, dont u think his nation would die rather quickly??? The whole point of having a community a family like ours is to know that we all screw up and make mistakes...whether we learn from them and do right is what determines our status here. GL CASH and have a great set...I choose to take the high road and assume u are not just "biding time" or "trying to save your own neck" i choose to believe u mean what u say.

ooga booga
04-04-2008, 11:20
what? remind me please :)

This was in the game NW a few months ago, a different side game we had up while we were waiting for the old code to return. The game wasn't that great, about only 20 people played and nobody really cared, lol

Hoebawt
04-04-2008, 14:10
There are several members here that have been given numerous chances at redemption. Hoe, u have been given so many chances that most have lost count. I have been given chances....u know when I led USA and killed Prez....I am now a member of USA and a cabinet member to boot....Lets give these guys a chance to prove themselves...if he is BSing us, dont u think his nation would die rather quickly??? The whole point of having a community a family like ours is to know that we all screw up and make mistakes...whether we learn from them and do right is what determines our status here. GL CASH and have a great set...I choose to take the high road and assume u are not just "biding time" or "trying to save your own neck" i choose to believe u mean what u say.

thats the thing and a problem the community doesnt have to be a family and all get along... then the game will get borign and ppl will leave....

Dogma
04-04-2008, 14:26
Well, I can say that at this point the USA is standing firmly behind cash and their efforts to become a valued member of the community. We will stand behind thim until there is a reason not to. Now am I saying the we will never go to war with them? No. We will not have any allies that we refuse to go to war with at some time in the future, afterall this is a game of war, but there is a difference in going to war and trying to rid the game of a certain group of people.

-Chris-
04-05-2008, 07:34
but there is a difference in going to war and trying to rid the game of a certain group of people.
yea, cause this game is world of war, not world of genocide :bored:

Norrisville
04-05-2008, 13:25
yea, cause this game is world of war, not world of genocide :bored:

that puts it all into a neatly wrapped sentence. except its not called world of war anymore! grrrrrr:mad:
just kidding.

northbabylon
04-05-2008, 14:16
I talked to cash leader yesterday and i told him that if any of his nation members wanted to run indy, to join WANTED next set. He said that he would tell them and think about it himself. Hopefully this will be a start to a diversitised community and nations.

Max Logan
04-05-2008, 15:41
Well, I can say that at this point the USA is standing firmly behind cash and their efforts to become a valued member of the community. We will stand behind thim until there is a reason not to. Now am I saying the we will never go to war with them? No. We will not have any allies that we refuse to go to war with at some time in the future, afterall this is a game of war, but there is a difference in going to war and trying to rid the game of a certain group of people.

so I don`t get to kill them? :sneaky:

noobster, need help? :cool:

-Chris-
04-07-2008, 20:36
So what I gather from this is a tuck and run. Your friends get shot like dogs with rabies and suddenly your commitments to your allies are void. Great friend you are, anyway, to my point. *disclaimer* not speaking for LOL *disclaimer* Just because you don't want to get involved, probably doesn't mean you won't.

Real
04-08-2008, 11:17
So what I gather from this is a tuck and run. Your friends get shot like dogs with rabies and suddenly your commitments to your allies are void. Great friend you are, anyway, to my point. *disclaimer* not speaking for LOL *disclaimer* Just because you don't want to get involved, probably doesn't mean you won't.

Cash has done nothing to you or any other nation. Yes, my "friends" did some very bad things but we not taking part of it should show quite well what my intentions were and are. When I came up with this topic I wasn't even sure if we were going to be attacked or not. Not even once I have thought of starting a war with someone. As any other leader I do what's best for my nation and warring is never good for anyone.

I really thought I made myself clear about my post not being just a desperate action to save my neck. I guess some people just like to pick a quarrel and your state name says quite a lot about you. But if you really are hungry for war then I have to tell my nation to prepare for it, we aren't going to sit back and wait to get killed.
Don't get me wrong about the last sentence. I'm not trying to threat anyone.

Hoebawt
04-08-2008, 15:54
Cash has done nothing to you or any other nation. Yes, my "friends" did some very bad things but we not taking part of it should show quite well what my intentions were and are. When I came up with this topic I wasn't even sure if we were going to be attacked or not. Not even once I have thought of starting a war with someone. As any other leader I do what's best for my nation and warring is never good for anyone.

I really thought I made myself clear about my post not being just a desperate action to save my neck. I guess some people just like to pick a quarrel and your state name says quite a lot about you. But if you really are hungry for war then I have to tell my nation to prepare for it, we aren't going to sit back and wait to get killed.
Don't get me wrong about the last sentence. I'm not trying to threat anyone.

Well Chris has his own opinion which is different from that of LOL.... so no need to get ready no one from LOL is warring u

-Chris-
04-08-2008, 17:05
Well Chris has his own opinion which is different from that of LOL.... so no need to get ready no one from LOL is warring uI told him it wasn't my nations opinion and only mine