PDA

View Full Version : Respect to [Kiht] States

-Z-
04-04-2008, 01:27
For all those states that fell in Kiht due to SkyCat and N00B foolishness:

We respect you, and Wish you well.

We hope you will elect a more wise leader in the future.

I am sure there are some states in Kiht who did not approve of actions by its nations, or who were not even aware, and just enjoying the game.

For those states [LOL] pays respect.

Let this be an example of will happen if your nation harbors Terrorists.

Z

-Chris-
04-04-2008, 01:28
seconded, even though all I did was 2 ars :)

-Z-
04-04-2008, 01:43
This goes for EoJ as well.

Although I have received no word from any EoJ state all set.

Z

MAGGIO
04-04-2008, 01:47
Good post Z

Rassputtin
04-04-2008, 02:50
For all those states that fell in Kiht due to SkyCat and N00B foolishness:

We respect you, and Wish you well.

We hope you will elect a more wise leader in the future.

I am sure there are some states in Kiht who did not approve of actions by its nations, or who were not even aware, and just enjoying the game.

For those states [LOL] pays respect.

Let this be an example of will happen if your nation harbors Terrorists.

Z

Well said, and I have something to add.

Simply because you are esto does not mean you need to play in an esto nation. As Z said im sure more than a few were just cruising along playing. Unawares of the foolish acts of a few. Those who suffered due to that foolishness are welcome in other nations. Esto's are not hated nor banished to play in only Esto nations. Something to consider when next set rolls around. Choose your running mates wisely.

northbabylon
04-04-2008, 03:19
as WANTS leader, we will accept all that would like to join just message me ingame if you are interested.

Missionary
04-04-2008, 14:48
was waiting for someone to post some sort of recruitment here lmao. well maybe that will be lesson learned to all those would be suiciders.

rautsik
04-04-2008, 16:39
It was not good idea to kill estonian nation like that...I promise that next round USA and LOL states will get suicided by me...anyway because of me all the war started :P I was not helping KIHT states to get into top, but you guys thought differently...

Mr President
04-04-2008, 16:43
It was not good idea to kill estonian nation like that...I promise that next round USA and LOL states will get suicided by me...anyway because of me all the war started :P I was not helping KIHT states to get into top, but you guys thought differently...

before you start firring up your KE against us, why don't you talk to SkyCat and see if perhaps maybe he even agreed to us warring them. Maybe, just maybe SkyCat said, "my members are looking to war someone so i made it easy for you and declared on you"..

So going off and suiciding USA cause SkyCat asked us to war is a little crazy.

but either way do as you wish.. We will add you to the list to destroy as soon as you leave protection..

gee, i was hoping after this set things would cool down.. guess i was wrong.

Mr President
04-04-2008, 16:46
and another thing.. you go off and get all your friends in trouble by suiciding everyone you can, and then you have the nerve to get mad at us?

but again, talk to SkyCat before you waste a good state on suiciding us.

Norrisville
04-04-2008, 17:29
What a stupid thing to say. Look at the scores! Nearly every state with the Estonian flag is dead. Skycat has been killed twice. Not all of the Estonian states, as Z previously mentioned, follow SkyCat either. That was a good post, Z, as I think it was necessary to mention that. As for what raustik just said... jeez. You'll be dead again and again the moment you leave protection. But if that's your idea of a fun game, enjoy yourself.

Rassputtin
04-04-2008, 19:31

Your funny. So because you did something dumb and got a bunch of estonian states killed, you revenge is to do something dumber next set and get a bunch of states killed again. Your logic is flawless.

"I do bad thing, I get myself and others punished, because I was punished for stupidty, i do bad things again, and get people punished again."

Keep up with that logic, you'll go far.