PDA

View Full Version : Game Manual

Mr President
01-18-2010, 21:17
After being long long long overdue, i have updated the game manual. I think i have covered everything but please take a minute and look through it. if you see where i have missed something please send in a support ticket or a message to state #1 (admin state)

The only copy of the manual that has been updated is the ingame one. Once we have everything covered and fixed i'll update the other copies.

thanks

Calvin74
01-19-2010, 17:30
After being long long long overdue, i have updated the game manual. I think i have covered everything but please take a minute and look through it. if you see where i have missed something please send in a support ticket or a message to state #1 (admin state)

The only copy of the manual that has been updated is the ingame one. Once we have everything covered and fixed i'll update the other copies.

thanks

Not to be a jerk but I am not the biggest fan of putting ALL the game numbers out there. I guess the ones out there now are fine but I wouldn't put out all the war and intel numbers out there. There does need to be some benefit to testing these things out and figuring out the stats on your own.

Max Logan
01-19-2010, 17:40
Not to be a jerk but I am not the biggest fan of putting ALL the game numbers out there. I guess the ones out there now are fine but I wouldn't put out all the war and intel numbers out there. There does need to be some benefit to testing these things out and figuring out the stats on your own.

and there goes Calvin to ruin the fun :glare: