PDA

View Full Version : Premium Accounts

Mr President
04-09-2008, 22:01
First my apologies to everyone who has purchase a prem acct and it did not remove the ads from the game. It has been a pain in the buttocks but they have been fixed and no longer show.

Purchasing a premium account is mainly for one thing, it supports the game and helps keep it running for all of us to enjoy. We try to offer some extra things to add to the benefits of a prem account too.

- No ads in game or forums

-Change user/state name as many times as you want.

- If your a leader of a nation, that nation is automatically given back to you at the start of each round. So no worries that someone is going to steal your tag.

- Can use vacation mode

-Access private server game called Vendetta

-Able to test and see new changes and games first.

- bonus turns automatically given each day. You do not have to remember to click on the links (coming soon)

-1 million extra credits for the forums

-Colored name in forums

-Can change titles to whatever you want in forums

-Private section for Prem acct holders only in forums

Like i said, the main purpose of premium accounts it to help keep the game up and running. But these things listed are some nice added features for your support.

I know some use ad blockers, and there is nothing i can do to stop you. But remember, if you choose not to purchase a prem account or just are not able to, the ads are an extra source of income to help with the expenses of the game....

The long term goal is to have this game on a dedicated server. But we need a lot more members before that will ever happen.

Thanks for playing, and thank you for your continued support of Nation-Wars!

Norrisville
04-09-2008, 23:43
you're welcome, but i hope you have a DD after you spend all our money on alcohol. a living pres is a good pres.

Mr President
04-10-2008, 10:09
Personally, i have not made a dime off any of this. Game or Forums. Everything that is collected goes right back in the game and forums. :P

ranger2112
04-10-2008, 10:11
glad to help out :)

Norrisville
04-10-2008, 11:49
yeah, that's what you told me last time. but presidents lie.

northbabylon
04-10-2008, 12:48
then there was those few days that prem was raised to $40...0_0

ranger2112
04-10-2008, 12:58
Prez needed groceries. geesh leave the man alone

MAGGIO
04-10-2008, 14:09
I believe him. I offer money all the time, and he said he doesnt need any help, that the prems are taking care of it. He did go into his own pockets to pay for a few things like the VB liscense.

Now if we need a dedicated server due to membership thats a different story.

Satan666
04-10-2008, 17:23
well hopefully of the people that swarmed back here from years past, at least some of them buys a Prem accounts and then we can get closer to having everything that we need.

Mahdi
04-11-2008, 00:09
if they dont i will slowly line Mr. P's pockets with gold... the VB license is liek $100 on its own plus server space... hopefully hes getting enough Prem's that the game is slowly starting to pay for itself

Norrisville
04-14-2008, 00:22
for the record, im only bustin' his balls. lol
i would imagine that all expenses should be covered in the next couple of months..

Akebavos
04-24-2008, 22:59
Do you have to make a new state at the beginning of each set, or is it automatic.

MAGGIO
04-24-2008, 23:18
automatic i believe

Mr President
04-25-2008, 10:12
Yea if your a premium acct member your state is carried over.

SkyCat
04-25-2008, 12:20
if they dont i will slowly line Mr. P's pockets with gold... the VB license is liek $100 on its own plus server space... hopefully hes getting enough Prem's that the game is slowly starting to pay for itself

yes, this all is right...

but i'm just curios why is used proprietary vb, not some free equivalent like bb

Mr President
04-25-2008, 13:21
When i first bought the VB package is was cause we had a bb one before and i couldn't stand it.. I didn't like the layout and you were limited on a lot of things.. Yes there were downloads we could have done, but still the overall feel of the forums wasn't right.. Yes they were expensive to start (almost 200) but it is well worth it.

And now the game is designed to work around a VB forum.. If we didn't have VB then we wouldn't have a game :-)

DBozMen
04-27-2008, 08:47
Oké, i believe it's time to buy my prem package :)... My stay in Poland was pretty cheap so i have some money left :P.