PDA

View Full Version : -Z- gets owned

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 13:49
-Z- just got owned by me, LandDragon. He forgot the most important defence unit:

Hackers: 3.000.799 Level:4
Delta Force: 262.249.158 Level:8
M1A1 Abrams MBT: 0 Level:4
Flying Discs: 0 Level:12
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
Crotale NG: 14.469.244 Level:6
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 672.413 Level:8

I also got nice grabs:

SA Equilibrium1(#288)[KIHT] WLF 4 Lyfe(#69)[LOL] 2.616 Land, $2.352.963, 16.209 Food 16:24:50-2008/04/14
SA Equilibrium1(#288)[KIHT] WLF 4 Lyfe(#69)[LOL] 6.993 Land, $2.425.735, 16.373 Food 16:24:31-2008/04/14
SA Equilibrium1(#288)[KIHT] WLF 4 Lyfe(#69)[LOL] 10.164 Land, $2.500.758, 16.538 Food 16:24:06-2008/04/14

ooga booga
04-14-2008, 13:55
For someone who told Evilnoob to suicide him, I would expect him to have better ships than that. :( Z had it coming to him if he let his guard down that low... 2nd place with 700k ships? :confused:

SkyCat
04-14-2008, 14:15
i think that 700k ships and level6 agm is just WLF way to play :dblthumbup:

---------
one more LOL down, 2-nd today, last one was so helpfully that delete himself ;)
AR kassikasX(#323)[KIHT] Bierhaus(#169)[LOL] 23 Land 17:06:09-2008/04/14

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 14:19
lol i was gonna complement you on making a nice restart and breaking him but it seems that -Z- just did a "eviln00b". shame.
btw all those lvl6 Agms and 0 lvl12 jets? what? ah well.
lol i was gonna thank you but it seems that my efforts were useless, i gathered 10 times as much ships as -Z- had, so inevitable come a little later

Calvin74
04-14-2008, 14:27
i don't blame him for having that many ships if peace was declared

if war was still declared he is a fool since a restart can break that so easy

however it is pointless to think you can make your state unbreakable in every aspect
there is no way a netting top state can stop a suicider

CommunistCapitalism
04-14-2008, 14:28
you can assure yourself you have made enemies skycat, you will regret it for sets to come unless you go into hiding, i think you have cemented most western players hate for estonians. good job

Dogma
04-14-2008, 14:28
I think you guys are looking for reasons to be warred out of the server, you just don't get it do ya? Do you realize that LoL and company will begin to hunt you set ofter set? Why would you INSIST on being in a game that you are repeatedly killed and being on their hit list every set? Once you are on Hoe's list there is no way of getting off of it. But, hey, you guys think you have all the answers, we will see. I don't foresee you being here long.

Calvin74
04-14-2008, 14:30
dogma that is the problem
even if lol tries to chase them off then all they have to do is hide and suicide sometime in the 2nd-3rd week and they screw lol over

Dogma
04-14-2008, 14:33
dogma that is the problem
even if lol tries to chase them off then all they have to do is hide and suicide sometime in the 2nd-3rd week and they screw lol over

I know how to find them and I will give that info to Hoe. it isn't rocket science.
and proxies are not allowed.

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 14:33
I think you guys are looking for reasons to be warred out of the server, you just don't get it do ya? Do you realize that LoL and company will begin to hunt you set ofter set? Why would you INSIST on being in a game that you are repeatedly killed and being on their hit list every set? Once you are on Hoe's list there is. But, hey, you guys think you have all the answers, we will see. I don't foresee you being here long.
who do you think is in every Estonian's list?

next round we all come out in the darkness to rule over NW and to rip off your neck and **** down your neck

while this round still lasts, you will hear from the KIHT when you log on, the most probable message would be: You were defeated

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 14:35
and abusing your moderator status is?

Dogma
04-14-2008, 14:37
and abusing your moderator status is?
nope, just know how to do it. :P
I don't have access to the game server, only forums. The proxy detector is automatic and autoban will leave you insignificant anyway.

Dogma
04-14-2008, 14:40

next round we all come out in the darkness to rule over NW and to rip off your neck and **** down your neck

while this round still lasts, you will hear from the KIHT when you log on, the most probable message would be: You were defeated

Now who is grouping all Estonian players as a group? Is not the non-Estonian players. Don't want to hear unfair arguments about that crap anymore

northbabylon
04-14-2008, 14:44
all i can say, is that next set is going to be a blast. I am really enjoying how you are making yourself look like more of an *** everyday. You are really representing your nation very well. The only person i have any respect for is real, he is a good guy. You should really look into playing the game more like he does. Don't worry though, we will make sure your next few sets are as miserable as this one has been for you.

Norrisville
04-14-2008, 14:44
Right. Not every Estonian wants to crap down our necks, either. If you want to play like filthy pigs, you're going to get treated like one.

northbabylon
04-14-2008, 14:49
zaxz is good too, at least when our aims were the same back in the day.

real is the only one i have really talked to or know anything about. Which is why i mention him. So i apologize to the others that i could respect that i didn't mention.

Morph
04-14-2008, 14:56
*giggle* not in your life kiddo

SkyCat
04-14-2008, 14:57
Dogma, you are weak ... this was just war KIHT vs LOL (and kiht isn't decalre peace, i just one day make peace-war as point of that we are still in a war!!!)

but you mast make all what KIHT (eoj) will do as EVERYBODY KILL ESTONAINS... i think that you need somebody who is your ENEMY and if you havn't him, then you find somebody who you think that you can break and then made him enemy... and try to make so that everybody want to kill him to... then you get some pleasure of .... i dont know what, for that :confused:

Dogma
04-14-2008, 14:59
Dogma, you are weak ... this was just war KIHT vs LOL (and kiht isn't decalre peace, i just one day make peace-war as point of that we are still in a war!!!)

but you mast make all what KIHT (eoj) will do as EVERYBODY KILL ESTONAINS... i think that you need somebody who is your ENEMY and if you havn't him, then you find somebody who you think that you can break and then made him enemy... and try to make so that everybody want to kill him to... then you get some pleasure of .... i dont know what, for that :confused:

You want to try that in English :S

And I didn't say anything about all Estonians, your buddy did. USA has tried all set to stop that kind of talk, it is not me that is saying "all estonians" try rereaading what is in there or maybe translating it to a language you can understand. Or at least point out where I said EVERYONE KILL ESTONIANS and maybe I can clear up any confusion that you are apparently suffering from.

Real
04-14-2008, 15:12

Just wanted to clear up, that landdragon is nobody to talk on the name of every Estonian. I have said that thousand times and I'll say it again. There are very many Estonians who like to play the game peacefully(at least in my nation) and I am sure there were a few guys in KIHT/eoj too. As we can see there are some Estonians who just can't stay away from trouble and sadly they don't understand that every time they screw up they cut down the chances of ever getting back their reputation. To be honest, I am tired of clearing things up every time you morons find a way to mess up.

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 15:17
well, i'm only using your own words, all I see, is estos here and estos there, if those people who use these words(estos) didn't mean Estonians under it, then i'm sorry,
but I don't see it that way yet, so in my point of view, it seems that everything I do and don't do, is because I'm am an Estonian, then maybe we should just act more like you say we are -> group ourselves and be against everyone

once again, Mr P, the only solution I see, is that you take those nation indicators away behind the states in 'state scores'.

But this attack had nothing to do with it, it's just that when its all out war, everyone without proper protection must be 'reminded' of their mistake

Mr President
04-14-2008, 15:20
First, the USA has nothing to do with this. So we are staying out of it. Personal disagreements happen all the time on here but things need to be clearer when speaking for a nation or just personal. Dogma was not speaking for the USA, he was simply pointing out a few things he feels personally.

@ Real, don't feel that you have to clean up everyone else's messes. You just keep on doing what your doing and you and your members keep enjoying the game.

Dogma
04-14-2008, 15:22
well, i'm only using your own words, all I see, is estos here and estos there, if those people who use these words(estos) didn't mean Estonians under it, then i'm sorry,
but I don't see it that way yet, so in my point of view, it seems that everything I do and don't do, is because I'm am an Estonian, then maybe we should just act more like you say we are -> group ourselves and be against everyone

once again, Mr P, the only solution I see, is that you take those nation indicators away behind the states in 'state scores'.

But this attack had nothing to do with it, it's just that when its all out war, everyone without proper protection must be 'reminded' of their mistake

MY WORDS??? You show me one time where I have stated "all estos" and I will apologize. I have been very careful not to do that. I don't consider "all estos" anything, I have met quite a few Estonian players that I enjoy playing with and have high respect for. my whole point to posting in this thread to start with, was to point out that those of you that insist on being on LoL hit list will never get a moments peace in this game. So make sure you read my words correctly before you try and quote me.

Real
04-14-2008, 15:23

I've never used the word esto. I find it rather easy to type out Estonian. ;-)

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 15:23
Just wanted to clear up, that landdragon is nobody to talk on the name of every Estonian.
exactly, but some people in this forum doesn't get it
maybe they think that Estonians are just a group of people, like a gang or something, well clarifying link here ->
Estonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia)

KIHT is what is causing you pain

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 15:25
So make sure you read my words correctly before you try and quote me.
where do you see me quoting you, back to you->

Mr President
04-14-2008, 15:27

The indicators can be turned off. Go to the "in game preferences" tab and select hide flag. Then it won't show. There is no rule saying you have to show your flag. So it's up to you..

In my personal opinion the reason the Estonians are getting so much heat is due to the suiciding. 99% of the people here don't like it. If a war breaks out and a state is killed, then that is that. But suiciding someone cause they are not following the way you think they should play is not cool.

You don't like the WoW members putting you in a group and saying you should play a certain way or else, but then you do it too? That doesn't make much sense to me.

In time this will all work out i'm sure... :dblthumbup:

Dogma
04-14-2008, 15:28
well, i'm only using your own words, all I see, is estos here and estos there,

What are you saying here??---> back to you

Dogma
04-14-2008, 15:30
I've never used the word esto. I find it rather easy to type out Estonian. ;-)

and I don't use the term esto either, I find it disrespectful.

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 15:35
What are you saying here??---> back to you
why does it always have be about you? the world doesn't spin around you.

this 'your', is just to address everybody who is not on my side,
of course it is impossible for me to quote this message from this thread, because obviously some post have already been deleted(definitely 1) and altered with.

to you again ->

Dogma
04-14-2008, 15:44
ok, well you were taling to me, specifically in your previous thread, so if you changed to talking to the whole community in themiddle of a conversation, I will take that. :S

I edited mine, as is my right, because I had mispelling and also wanted to add something, the only thing I editted or changed was your post that skirted around the language filter, which as a mod, is also with in my right and is also my duty. I replaced your profanity with **** and stated it in the edit box so you can see what and why it was done.

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 15:50
ok, well you were taling to me, specifically in your previous thread, so if you changed to talking to the whole community in themiddle of a conversation, I will take that. :S
well, there are so many posts, that i just don't have time to take a look who i'm talking to, I thought there were definitely multiple persons, sorry about that

but one post have definitely been deleted, because the post I wanted to quote, just isn't there and one of my own posts have moved from page 2 to page 1, anomaly?

northbabylon
04-14-2008, 16:02
now that i look back, i think 2-3 posts have been deleted...unless i have just overlooked them...

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 16:03
My personal opinion, nothing to do with USA!

**** you suiciders! ;)
You think you`re so cool? You`re talking about some kind of domination when all I see is your prideful states hidding and then jumping out of darkness to hit. So very proud of yourselves you must be now! You`re just sad!

And whos talking of estonians as whole? I have estonians friends for some years now, played with them some time. even played on domination. and the crap you do has nothing to do with estonians, you`re just pathetic kid who can`t compete. Go away.

Next set, non your states will be top 10. Farewell, suiciding bastard!

Missionary
04-14-2008, 16:07
nope, no posts deleted in this thread.

Dogma
04-14-2008, 16:11
I was just checking the logs myself and there has only been one post even editted and that is the one that I editted out the profanity.

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 16:18
interesting anomaly, well, not going to pursue something that isn't there,

but this 'esto' problem hasn't just occured in this thread, it's all over the forum,

looks like some prick(Silver) is again taking his facts out of a blue

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 16:32
out of facts? where? you ignorant moron!

you act as some martyr of estonians, when they don`t need it. they just want to play. you`re the one causing problems saying we`re against estonians, when we haven`t said that!

noone has anything against estonians, only estonians suicider! you`re out of facts kid

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 16:50
hehe i just realised your the one i killed... thats just plain sad LandDragon... but as a member of this community i must say it is people like you that give the Estonians a bad name... if this is the reason the community was seperated back in the day i understand why Svenne did it

All im saying before you get ahold of this and twist it out of context is

Play nice and you will survive... we have our own set of rules here follow them and no one gets hurt and nations that war will find someone else to kill... Honestly i have never known this community to support each other in a war as they did...

LandDragon
04-14-2008, 16:51
out of facts? where? you ignorant moron!

you act as some martyr of estonians, when they don`t need it. they just want to play. you`re the one causing problems saying we`re against estonians, when we haven`t said that!

noone has anything against estonians, only estonians suicider! you`re out of facts kid
it's raining cats and crap, i don't know who that 'kid' is, you keep referring to, but obviously you haven't read 'hot' topics in this section of the forum

i'm not going to debate you on this any further, everything you say from this point forward, shows your own ignorance to open your eyes,

over and out, gonna watch another episode of 'numb3rs' and maybe i get some sleep too afterwards, 22:50 my time

Bram Gotink
04-14-2008, 16:55
SA Equilibrium1(#288)[KIHT] WLF 4 Lyfe(#69)[LOL] 10.164 Land, $2.500.758, 16.538 Food 16:24:06-2008/04/14

WTF !

Sry, Hoe, but : This owns.
you defeated #69 and got 10k land :D

probably destroyed all to stay low and suicide some more, but still

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 16:59
you ignorant kid! I`m the same timezone as you! prob living some 2 hours away from you! so don`t say I don`t know ****!

debate? with you? you`re a pathetic suicider. theres nothing to debate there, lol! you never will be worth debating with, so just cut the crap of being some uber cool guy. you`re a freaking nothing! and all your talks is just bull**** to justify you`re arrogant and immature nature.

you`re the one trying to frame Estonians, not us. As I said, I have Estonian friends and in the 5 years at WoW I`ve seen and met quite a few of the, amd they were good people. I would never associate a trash like you with them. you`re garbage that needs to be put to waste! :)

if you can`t argue, don`t start acting all tough, just get lost! find a cave and rot in it!

P.S. Mahdi, Estonians didn`t play at WoW becouse there was a server fro themselves bought by and Estonian guy. And they made agreement that Estonians could play on WoW only if they had premium accounts

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 17:01

WTF !

Sry, Hoe, but : This owns.
you defeated #69 and got 10k land :D

probably destroyed all to stay low and suicide some more, but still

can I say: wtf are you babling about?

Bram Gotink
04-14-2008, 17:02
The guy grabbed #69
thereby getting about 10k land

OBVIOUSLY you didn't read the post you quoted :D

Bram Gotink
04-14-2008, 17:04
you ignorant kid! I`m the same timezone as you! prob living some 2 hours away from you! so don`t say I don`t know ****!

debate? with you? you`re a pathetic suicider. theres nothing to debate there, lol! you never will be worth debating with, so just cut the crap of being some uber cool guy. you`re a freaking nothing! and all your talks is just bull**** to justify you`re arrogant and immature nature.

you`re the one trying to frame Estonians, not us. As I said, I have Estonian friends and in the 5 years at WoW I`ve seen and met quite a few of the, amd they were good people. I would never associate a trash like you with them. you`re garbage that needs to be put to waste! :)

if you can`t argue, don`t start acting all tough, just get lost! find a cave and rot in it!

P.S. Mahdi, Estonians didn`t play at WoW becouse there was a server fro themselves bought by and Estonian guy. And they made agreement that Estonians could play on WoW only if they had premium accounts

hunk? agreement lol

Even tho I'm not supposed to say anything in this (doens't have anything to do with me) :
Max is right

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 17:13
my thoughts... but I guess he knows better

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 17:19
thank you for clarifying why the community was split i knew there was a financial transaction involved but i just thought it was that they didnt get along... my excuse for ignorance on that matter is no more

CommunistCapitalism
04-14-2008, 17:55
I will now dedicate the next set and following sets to warring estonians off the server, ANY estonian. kthxbai.

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 18:02
and then I`ll hunt you down

ooga booga
04-14-2008, 18:03
I will now dedicate the next set and following sets to warring estonians off the server, ANY estonian. kthxbai.

Why any estonian? Half of them have done nothing wrong. It's only a few of them that are trouble. I can see you warring KIHT off the server but to say any estonian is not right. Some of them are pretty cool people. And I'd be pretty upset to see anything happen to them. :glare:

northbabylon
04-14-2008, 18:40
as will I, the only problem i have are the ones that suicide. From the ones that i have talked to, not many, they are good guys, and seem pretty cool. To be honest, there are only 4-5 people that I would "war' off the server. Everyone else can stay.

ranger2112
04-14-2008, 18:41

your ignorance is about as strong as that "ignorant KID"

Capitalist
04-14-2008, 19:08
hey, i don't have time to read the hole thread, but i just wanna make lil point to the original subject of the thread.

-Z- don't have much time playing(or thinking about this game) because he moved other side of the country (and he doesn't have regular access to the internet), and he made this mistake to sell so much ships only because he needed much money for using his 300 + (100) turns.
Equilibrium just had just lucky timing to catch Z off his guard in my opinion.

MAGGIO
04-14-2008, 19:22
Stop posting state number plz! :cursing:

Tnova
04-14-2008, 20:01
I think it is more of a matter that Z allowed his self to be owned. I personally never felt comfortable enough to sell down on one unit to that level, because i know there is going to be a glory hog out there to "have their fun".

Due to what happened earlier in the set you can't think that people aren't going to make more states, and to leave yourself open like that is a grave mistake. It should never be that easy. Challenge people!!

I'm sure this will be a learning experience for Zman :)

Xavior
04-14-2008, 20:02

How can YOU complain about what some Estonians do, when you go around doing the same thing? ****ing hypocrite.

You say some Estonians [KIHT] go around suiciding top states even if they have done nothing wrong.

Now, you say you will go around killing ALL Estonians, no matter if they are involved or not. Isn't this the same as what LandDragon just did?

kthxbai? I wish i were cool enough to put that at the end of my posts :(

Dogma
04-14-2008, 20:14

Then I will hunt you. You wanna play that, well, get ready, cause I like to play.

We will not allow someone to take out the actions of a few idiots on a whole group of people. So, make your decision.

Hoebawt
04-14-2008, 20:50
both of u are in USA relax.... Wat Landdragon did to Z was fair game in my book we are in a state of war...... but no one here has a vandetta against all EStos.. and yes i said Estos i see it as calling someone a Brit or yank or Viet... stop crying about that ****......Skycat and frineds are being jerks and thats fine.... I dont net and neither does my guys when u mess wit one of us... we see who gets amd in the long run when thier state gets killed nto suiciced but killed when they try to net..... and everyone stop mkign this a ALL vs Estos

CommunistCapitalism
04-14-2008, 23:23
I will do as i see fit, regardless of if you like it or not, if estonians have a problem with their fellow countrymen they are close enough together where they should take care of it amongst themselves if they really care, which they have shown that they dont. yeah im the ignornat kid, yeah i will be hunted, but isnt this a game of war?

Xavior
04-14-2008, 23:41
And if Hoebawt goes around AAing top states, should you pay the price for his foolishness?

There are those who only see the immediate concern, and those who look at the overall picture. You can do what you wish, but do not be surprised if there are consequences. Just like how some Estonians have paid the price.

Mahdi
04-15-2008, 00:20
We are always willing to make examples of those players that decide they can take the rules into their own hands... whether they be Estonians, Americans, Canadians, or Europeans... justice will be served

i think i have shown several times that i care not who i kill i only look at the number i am given not the state name... War is War afterall

Hoebawt
04-15-2008, 01:51
nice sig btw lol

Missionary
04-15-2008, 06:27
And if Hoebawt goes around AAing top states, should you pay the price for his foolishness?

obviously all illegal mexican's in america need to be killed :P

nosejam
04-15-2008, 07:04
I agree with Hoe, if your nation is in a war, aren't you supposed to do war attacks? Maybe I misunderstood the term war..

evilnoob
04-15-2008, 10:04
I know how to find them and I will give that info to Hoe. it isn't rocket science.
just hope that has nothing to do with your mod tools...

Mr President
04-15-2008, 10:16

There are only 2 people who have access to the server. Myself and Dirk. And unless there is a problem with a certain account we never go in and look at things.

Mods do not have any kind of access to people's states or who they are.

Any mod caught trying to compare states to people in the forums, and trying to use there powers for there own revenge in game will be removed from there position. I am very serious about fair game play for everyone.

evilnoob
04-15-2008, 11:37
however it is pointless to think you can make your state unbreakable in every aspect
there is no way a netting top state can stop a suicider

Unless you give *** to everyone and everyone accept that ***, then there will be people that want to AA you just cos you top 1.

This means either you give *** or you have as good AA defence as possible. Z knows this. You know this. I know this. Z did not make the misstake to sell to many ships, he did not have time to play, he wanted someone to kill his state. Only reason he is sorry now is cos his state is not killed.

A "netting" top state... this term is very bad. It implies that the state does everything to get as high nw as possible. Not everything to actually stay on top.
A good top 1 state can do lots of things to stop most suiciders, this without even needing to spend lots of time.

First keep good AA defence. Second keep a better AA defence. Third AR defence. Then spy defence and last GA defence.

It will cost the suiciders 1-2 states just to work down the targets AR defence a bit. Readiness will take most of the turns. At least 3 suiciders to make some damage.
With spies need to kill to drop a top 1 state and same with GA.

Also if have lots of spies and tell everyone they get killed if fail a intel on you, then they only try that if they plan to hurt you. Means the suiciders needs one more suicider, to do the intel.

So yes, you can stop 1 suicider, even 2. And make it hard for 5 suiciders to take you down. Besides just one of the suiciders needs to leak and you will be waiting for them to **** it up permanently.

Dogma
04-15-2008, 11:51

Who the hell are YOU to question my integrity, after all we know how you play and always have.

You don't know me very well do you. That you would even question that shows your ignorance of me and my reputation in this game. I don't need to cheat, like some people I am taklking to, to accomplish my goal in this game. If there were ever a question of whether or not I would even attempt to get around standard decency, I would myself request my modship be taken away.

It isn't rocket science to find out things here, you know and it is available to EVERYONE here. You just have to be smart enough to figure it out.

Hoebawt
04-15-2008, 12:17
obviously all illegal mexican's in america need to be killed :P

Your a mod show respect

MAGGIO
04-15-2008, 12:47

I am sure you allready know that mod cannot access the server information, so why are you trying to stir the pot?

Max Logan
04-15-2008, 13:23
noob talking of fairness? lol

this is getting more fun daily! :dblthumbup:

DBozMen
04-15-2008, 14:03
A comment from Poland!

poor thing that Z and I are both gone for two weeks :P... Hitting inactive states is like, screwing a hooker, no difficulty in getting it done.

If it's such great accomplishment, you are barking up the wrong tree. LOL/WLF is still in a sort of hibernation. Just wait till we do get active and then you will be sorry that you met us.

Dogma has been saying for quite some while, you doing some stupid things. Since we have been light on you guys.

Devil
04-15-2008, 14:46
just a question...

whyd you kill my half active exploring farmer? Just wandering

Missionary
04-15-2008, 14:52
since LoL states have been being killed, there ave.net has gone up loads lol. these people need to learn about target selection lmao.

MAGGIO
04-15-2008, 14:52
Cause your the Devil Duh..

Hoebawt
04-15-2008, 14:58
I like how everyone was yea lets war skycat and friends but now they dont care since they arent in the cross hairs :) very nice noobs

Hoebawt
04-15-2008, 15:12
You have killed gfdgdsf(#307)

You destroyed a total of 9 land.
You lost 3 Jets.
Your Nation lost 2 Jets.
Your enemy lost 500 Jets.

im big and bad i kill small state

Mahdi
04-15-2008, 16:12
ok ok thats enough stop with the shenanigans you little hoodlums...

the next person to say shenanigans is getting pistol whipped

Mahdi
04-15-2008, 16:26
your really lucky your in the same nation as me... and i dont feel like jumping tag just to pistol whip you... but you will get your day

Max Logan
04-15-2008, 16:32
you`re lucky I`m nice! :wub:

Divine Intervention
04-15-2008, 17:11
your really lucky your in the same nation as me... and i dont feel like jumping tag just to pistol whip you... but you will get your day

erm...yeah :unsure:

Capitalist
04-15-2008, 17:27
Hitting inactive states is like, screwing a hooker, no difficulty in getting it done.

Yeah, but its still respectful!

Every cent/penny/won/whatever used for hookers gives best marginal utility.
Actually hookers have exceptional marginal utility curve, because it has growing marginal utility. Normally peoples utility towards some good is shrinking (the more you get some unit of that, less is your utility/unit. First orange gives more utility than second, and first gave you much more utility when you had no oranges before than than millionth orange gave you when you already 999 999.).
So basically what i'm trying to say is more money you put on hookers, the better it gets (more utility!)!

Will
04-15-2008, 17:30
Z has every right to kill that guy. Triple tap in my book = legit reason to kill the state and if the nation intervenes, the whole tag.

Capitalist
04-15-2008, 18:17
You're lil late, we've done that some time ago now x)

Mr President
04-15-2008, 19:07
I like how everyone was yea lets war skycat and friends but now they dont care since they arent in the cross hairs :) very nice noobs

Nobody seems to have picked up on this, and i'm not sure if it's pointed towards USA or not, but the only reason USA killed them to begin with is we were attacked. We didn't plan on warring them when LoL was attacked the first time, so why would we now?

Why does there always have to be 500 vs 5 in a war?

If USA is attacked then we will strike to defend our members. And if there is a unbalanced war or something we feel we need to help make right then we will war. But i'm not going to war every time a nation gets attacked. Your confusing the real USA with my USA :dblthumbup:

Dogma
04-15-2008, 20:27
Shenanigans

Hoebawt
04-16-2008, 00:36
Nobody seems to have picked up on this, and i'm not sure if it's pointed towards USA or not, but the only reason USA killed them to begin with is we were attacked. We didn't plan on warring them when LoL was attacked the first time, so why would we now?

Why does there always have to be 500 vs 5 in a war?

If USA is attacked then we will strike to defend our members. And if there is a unbalanced war or something we feel we need to help make right then we will war. But i'm not going to war every time a nation gets attacked. Your confusing the real USA with my USA :dblthumbup:

Come on now Mr P USA has had its fair role in all that has happend this set.....

Divine Intervention
04-16-2008, 09:02
Come on now Mr P USA has had its fair role in all that has happend this set.....

so evil and predictable :p only a matter of time i guess.

Mr President
04-16-2008, 09:41

Fair role? Please don't make it sound like we have been planning all set to war them cause that just isn't so.

This was our role in all of this:

We were suicided, we let it go.

We were suicided again, we barked on the forums (alot) and planned out our war but help off our attacks longer then we should have.

we were attacked

We attacked back and killed off the threat.

That has been our role so far this set.

If you think the USA should jump in to help you kill 3 new states in KIHT then your sadly mistaken. That really isn't fair is it? Now if 2 nations jumped you that is a different story. But i'm confident that LoL can kill 3 restarts who suicided them.

ranger2112
04-16-2008, 11:29
Shenanigans

what he said

Dogma
04-16-2008, 11:47
what he said

you rabblerouser!

Divine Intervention
04-16-2008, 11:51
ITT Mr P acts innocent even though he knows exactly what Hoe is talking about :p

Dogma
04-16-2008, 12:59
ITT Mr P acts innocent even though he knows exactly what Hoe is talking about :p

You dispute his version of how things went this set?

Divine Intervention
04-16-2008, 13:01
You dispute his version of how things went this set?

I'm not disputing what Mr P said (because its true) but i (and Mr P) both know what Hoebawt is referring to (the bit missed out in Mr P's post). But either way, i don't think USA should be helping LOL. They should be able to handle this problem themselves.

Dogma
04-16-2008, 16:45
OMT, did you not see that USA was declared on and hit? While we were in full war mode and planning our attacks, well, excuse me, our attacks were already planned and scheduled, LoL hit them unannounced to us. We had planned to strike, and we did, We didn't "help" LOL, we did our strikes on our own and in retribution for their terrorist attacks on our nation.

Now I am beginning to think Maybe you are Anton. Because that is the exact same reasoning he has.

evilnoob
04-16-2008, 16:48
Who the hell are YOU to question my integrity, after all we know how you play and always have.

It isn't rocket science to find out things here, you know and it is available to EVERYONE here. You just have to be smart enough to figure it out.

I did just hope you dont do it. And if you blame me for hoping that it dont happend...??

This online thingy on forums and then compare who is online in game and things like that I know about. Obviously.