PDA

View Full Version : Vols

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 15:45
thats right he might be coming back soon.... just figured i would announce it to all of you hedge cutters

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 15:47
always wanted to ask the question:

whos that...and who are you?

pcgluva
04-14-2008, 15:50
silver ur max right?

cant wait for vols to come back i have to catch up with him

Bram Gotink
04-14-2008, 15:50
thats right he might be coming back soon.... just figured i would announce it to all of you hedge cutters
don't know the guy

always wanted to ask the question:

whos that...and who are you?

lol ? you don't know mahdi :D

I noticed you changed your pic back to the usual, oldfashioned you

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 15:54
its ok Max was just about inactive when i joined the community back in the day...
Im the guy that comes out of nowhere to get kills and im almost always nationless tho i consider WLF my home thats right i said WLF not LOL

As for Vols he is trying to get his computer fixed and once that happens he will most likely report for duty once again... now for Nik (Bartender)

pcgluva
04-14-2008, 15:56
ive tried to get bartender back cant get hold of him =[

Bram Gotink
04-14-2008, 15:57
thats right i said WLF not LOL

The good old days with WLF,
than Dark
than AoD / SE
and finally USSR ...

Always played in top nations, LOL is a top nation atm as well
but the atmosphere is missing :|
No "everyone knows everyone and everyone is my friend" feeling in LOL
which you had in Dark, AoD and WLF ... (didn't play in USSR long enough)

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 15:58
i havent talked to him in a few months which is unusual... but i will email the crap outta him and see if i can drag him out of the bars or cruise ship where ever he is working these days... I miss my Co leader

Max Logan
04-14-2008, 16:39
I remember Mahdi, atleast the avatar! :P
The fact he was WLF explains why I didn`t know him! :D

And Silver is my ingame name in WoW. Now I just started to use it, so.... ;)

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 18:44
see i knew it was a good idea to hunt down the avatar again once i got my new pc... The clown haunts everyone and i wasnt WLF... i was everywhere just WLF was where i ended up the most and they trained me

ooga booga
04-14-2008, 19:18
i havent talked to him in a few months which is unusual... but i will email the crap outta him and see if i can drag him out of the bars or cruise ship where ever he is working these days... I miss my Co leader

BRING BACK NIKLAS!!! I want my bartender back!!!!! Mahdi do you remember we were all in HoC the first 2 days of the set when Svenne ended the game? lol

Mahdi's a loan shark. :p

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 19:46
Niklas needs to come back if there is going to be a "Chaos" server again im going to bring back Harbingers of Chaos [HoC] but if he doesnt i will need a new co leader...

and how did i become a loan shark? or didnt i break your legs yet?

Xavior
04-14-2008, 19:49
I remember Mahdi, atleast the avatar! :P
The fact he was WLF explains why I didn`t know him! :D

And Silver is my ingame name in WoW. Now I just started to use it, so.... ;)

Saiyan Force, Latvian Force, etc etc?

:P

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 19:53
dont mind Xavior... "hes on drugs" shh lets just keep that quiet for now... might need to blackmail him if he ever becomes a mod

Xavior
04-14-2008, 19:56
Max knows what i'm talking about. We're old buds eh? :P

Mahdi
04-14-2008, 20:02
im just gonna stick with Xavior on drugs... it sounds better for your public relations campaign

Will
04-15-2008, 16:18
Chaos was awful I hope it never comes back. I would like BG to make a comeback along with TE and OBS.

Max Logan
04-15-2008, 17:32
Saiyan Force, Latvian Force, etc etc?

you remember that all? omg! even I had forgotten it! :p

the last 2 years went under Silver or ML. The state name stayed the same though. Hiding was never my playing!

Xav we need to play together again sometime! ;)

Xavior
04-16-2008, 22:57
See Mahdi, I am not on drugs!

And of course i remember, I have a pretty good memory. And i'm pretty sure i suggested that to you in your recruitment thread, but as i recall, someone didn't seem to like the idea :(

Mahdi
04-16-2008, 23:07
or maybe you just slipped max a roofy and then typed that up... or your both on drugs and in need of a long vacation in a padded room where you cant hurt yourselves :P

Max Logan
04-17-2008, 00:02
or maybe you just slipped max a roofy and then typed that up... or your both on drugs and in need of a long vacation in a padded room where you cant hurt yourselves :P

we have a very complicated relationship! :P

played in the same nation (CW), then he left for our greatest enemies (E), then I started to drift nations, I think we met is some one set nations, until in the end I joined E and played with him.

Xav is simply The Man! :tt1:

Xavior
04-17-2008, 00:05
You can't resist the temptation of [E] :P

And yes, we've played together many times, but as you said, most of the nations were a few sets only.

Max Logan
04-17-2008, 23:51
kinda stylish it was to have one set nations then :cool:

Xavior
04-18-2008, 19:17
Yes it was. I hear DAK is coming back next set ;)