PDA

View Full Version : LoL declares war to Prey

zazibuzi
04-17-2008, 02:16
And i have only one question: WHY???

northbabylon
04-17-2008, 02:59
could be because of the recent events...then again i am not sure.

pron
04-17-2008, 03:08
### jumped from Prey to Kiht and hit us

zazibuzi
04-17-2008, 06:03
### jumped from Prey to Kiht and hit us

he jumped beacuse Prey will never take any military actions...

Divine Intervention
04-17-2008, 09:03
he jumped beacuse Prey will never take any military actions...

so LOL should just sit around and wait for you guys to send states into KIHT which have been stocking since the beginning of the round? Pre-emptive strikes.
Personally i think they are doing the correct thing. Although im sure you could have prevented it by killing #124 yourself to prove none of you are gonna jump yourself.

Mr President
04-17-2008, 09:20
This is really a tough call. LoL has to do what it can to prevent anymore attacks on them, but also find a balance not to just wipe out innocent nations...

I hope nation leaders are paying attention to who is jumping in and out and who is suiciding. And then next set they are more careful on who they let in.
It's a shame that just a handful of people are ruining sets of so many others.
Not just the ones they suicide, but also the nations they use while hiding.

I'm sure LoL will do all it can to be as positive as they can be while hunting these terrorist states down and to limit the amount of friendly casualties.

zazibuzi
04-17-2008, 09:46
this set i'm not gonna jump or kill anybody.....next set will be massacre.....
i think:P

ranger2112
04-17-2008, 11:21
sometimes being a great leader, you need to temper rage with reason. a state jumping and then suiciding should be killed, however does the entire nation it was hiding in deserve to be destroyed...without any attempt at diplomacy?? I certainly hope not. I hope hoe uses some judgment and makes a real attempt to settle this right.

as to the nation that had the suicider killing him...perhaps they might be informed that happened and given a shot at killing that state THEN if no results go from there.

not cool hoe....i do not speak for my nation, these are only my opinions.

ooga booga
04-17-2008, 11:55
sometimes being a great leader, you need to temper rage with reason. a state jumping and then suiciding should be killed, however does the entire nation it was hiding in deserve to be destroyed...without any attempt at diplomacy?? I certainly hope not. I hope hoe uses some judgment and makes a real attempt to settle this right.

as to the nation that had the suicider killing him...perhaps they might be informed that happened and given a shot at killing that state THEN if no results go from there.

not cool hoe....i do not speak for my nation, these are only my opinions.

Part of that is correct, yes. It's a hard line to figure out if an entire nation should die from the action of 1. However if Prey knew he was a suicider (and judging from his 2nd post it sounds like he was well aware of it) and STILL harbored him, then yes maybe they deserve to die. If they weren't aware of it, maybe didn't know he was going to suicide or whatever, then obviously there is not much on their end they can do but to offer to help out and kill the state, etc. I doubt LOL talked to Prey leadership before hand. You're right that they can't go killing nations just because someone had a tag from there before they switched nations. If that's the case LOL will be killing themselves because half of it was an inside job. ;)

Max Logan
04-17-2008, 13:05
let in people you know and trust. or atleast those not hiding themselves. and no unknown restarts

Divine Intervention
04-17-2008, 13:12
Part of that is correct, yes. It's a hard line to figure out if an entire nation should die from the action of 1. However if Prey knew he was a suicider (and judging from his 2nd post it sounds like he was well aware of it) and STILL harbored him, then yes maybe they deserve to die. If they weren't aware of it, maybe didn't know he was going to suicide or whatever, then obviously there is not much on their end they can do but to offer to help out and kill the state, etc. I doubt LOL talked to Prey leadership before hand. You're right that they can't go killing nations just because someone had a tag from there before they switched nations. If that's the case LOL will be killing themselves because half of it was an inside job. ;)

how can LOL talk to the leadership when it was the leader who jumped into KIHT?:wall:

Hoebawt
04-17-2008, 14:58
First off i would like to say this decision was made by myself alone.... We wont sit back and wait around for states to jump into a tag at war wit us.... the leader of Prey jumped into KIHT so that means the rest of Prey will pay this policy will be enforced as we see just......

You guys can say all u want about being nice and makign judgments based on good reason... None of you guys are at war wit an enemy that hides and jumps in at u from random tags.....My men strongly support my move and if we have to we will mk it again... and zazibuzi none of u will net at all for a logn time.... dont care if ur skycats friend or not..... If i dont know who u are and i think ur a threat u will be messed wit

zazibuzi
04-17-2008, 15:04
First off i would like to say this decision was made by myself alone.... We wont sit back and wait around for states to jump into a tag at war wit us.... the leader of Prey jumped into KIHT so that means the rest of Prey will pay this policy will be enforced as we see just......

You guys can say all u want about being nice and makign judgments based on good reason... None of you guys are at war wit an enemy that hides and jumps in at u from random tags.....My men strongly support my move and if we have to we will mk it again... and zazibuzi none of u will net at all for a logn time.... dont care if ur skycats friend or not..... If i dont know who u are and i think ur a threat u will be messed wit

you are making too many premature conclusions (right expression?) concrening me...

Hoebawt
04-17-2008, 15:21
idk lol dude if u want talk to me on msn

KelpKris
04-17-2008, 15:33
Point 1. I was not hiding. :D
Point 2. I'm not a suicider, this set is an exception. :blush:
This set was already messed up for me and my nation, but if we are not attacked, Prey is and will be a peaceful nation.

Max Logan
04-17-2008, 15:42
too late :glare:

Hoebawt
04-17-2008, 15:44
This set was already messed up for me and my nation, but if we are not attacked, Prey is and will be a peaceful nation.

Did LOL attack prey? or did prey states attack LOL first?

Dogma
04-17-2008, 15:49

That is a contradiction in terms, you were not attacked by Lol, so for you to jump and suicide "this one time" makes you a suicider. It is all they know about you. You have to be able to see that

Missionary
04-17-2008, 15:53
You guys can say all u want about being nice and makign judgments based on good reason... None of you guys are at war wit an enemy that hides and jumps in at u from random tags.....

reminds me of the LoR tactics :P

Hoebawt
04-17-2008, 15:55
no vinny not LOR tactics Viet tactics

ranger2112
04-17-2008, 15:55
hmmm:glare: u have a point Vinnie

MAGGIO
04-17-2008, 16:14

LOL its only funny beause you just held a nation responsible for one states actions, and then in a few posts later you say the complete opposite sighting that it wasnt the nations tactic, but states with in that nation...

I think we should let LOL wipe out their "threats" the way they see fit. These newer players to NW will soon learn how we play and what we consider fair game. Tag jumping as for a long time been punishble by death and wars. Holding the leader of nations responsible is also a method commonly used.

If the tag that LOL is warring doesnt want to die, then they should disband, or contact the Hoe and be diplomatic. Why should Hoe be the one to make the first move when it was his nation that was attacked.

Mahdi
04-17-2008, 17:35
they are paying for the action of harboring a suicider... the possibility to repent for their actions may still be there but that would reqiure some pleading and some hunting down of those that they harbor...

KelpKris
04-17-2008, 17:48
That is a contradiction in terms, you were not attacked by Lol, so for you to jump and suicide "this one time" makes you a suicider. It is all they know about you. You have to be able to see that
I can understand, but in common I am not acting like this (yes I haven't played NW before even though I wanted, but in this case I mean Domination). Lets see what future brings.

Max Logan
04-17-2008, 18:19

thats the same ;)

Raul
04-17-2008, 18:35
Nations are responsible for the members they have within, so if they had a suicider it was their responsabilty not LOL's one, so its directly Prey´s fault and its right to wipe them down, all for the safety of LOL

-Chris-
04-17-2008, 22:15
More Blood! lollollollollol

Mr President
04-17-2008, 22:18
History is being made here. All of us playing this set are kinda like the founding fathers of the game. The tone of game play and the rules we make now will be continued on for years to come.. Just think, in 5 yrs all this will be funny..

Hoebawt
04-17-2008, 22:23
yea i can see the fourms

WLF kills Skycat for the 532nd time WOOT WOOT WOOT

Calvin74
04-17-2008, 23:04
hehe
you say that mr p but what people setup here will be questioned for the rest of the time this game is run
but yall can believe whatever you want:P

Disorder
04-17-2008, 23:11
I would like to propose all leaders agree to an unwritten rule;

If a state leaves your nation to suicide, it is the offensive nation’s responsibility to kill that state very quickly in order to have negotiations with the defending nation, or risk loosing innocent states in a blood war.

Mahdi
04-17-2008, 23:28
the state that the suicider came from can and will be held responsible in most cases

Disorder
04-17-2008, 23:33
the state that the suicider came from can and will be held responsible in most cases

Im talking about the nation that the state comes from.. it should kill that state before anyone else has a chance too..

Missionary
04-18-2008, 08:11

If a state leaves your nation to suicide, it is the offensive nation’s responsibility to kill that state very quickly in order to have negotiations with the defending nation, or risk loosing innocent states in a blood war.

either that or follow the attack with a declaration and a FS hehe

thats the same ;)

i though that lol

Mr President
04-18-2008, 10:50
hehe
you say that mr p but what people setup here will be questioned for the rest of the time this game is run
but yall can believe whatever you want:P

of course it will be questioned time and time again. Some things will change as new people come in with new ideas. but some things will stick around till the end of time in this game.. Those are the ones i'm talking about..

Mr President
04-18-2008, 10:51

Normally a nation will assist in the killing and give the actual kill to the nation the state suicided..

pron
04-18-2008, 12:06
Can't do that when it's the leader that jumped nations...

Calvin74
04-18-2008, 14:44
as much as i don't like lol tatics normally there is nothing else they could have done here

the leader of a nation speaks for that nation so by him jumping over and hitting while it doesn't say our nation as a whole is hitting it does lead to the logical assumption that the nation he led is friendly to the enemy and will provide lots of support and a home for its restarts

the nation lives and dies by how a leader acts

Norrisville
04-19-2008, 00:23
Hoe's hands are tied here, I respect his decision.... this set is a wake-up call to anyone playing in kiht/eoj/prey/cash etc that if you are actually against the actions of skycat and co, you'll rethink your plan of action next set so that your leader doesn't cost you your state again...