PDA

View Full Version : I'm here now

Acetriad
09-04-2007, 23:54
There has been some mod shuffling. I'm over here now. If you guys don't know by now how I work, I'll explain it quick. NO vulgarity, NO profanity, NO sexual content. A bit of light ribbing I let go, but don't take that as a licence to bash. Also, try and stay on topic. I know this is General Discussion, and SOME rabbit trailing is to be expected, but if you wander very far off, I'll put the thread back on track. I hope everyone posts and has fun, I'm a real easy mod to get along with, as long as you follow the rules. Also, I don't much care for issuing warnings... so don't get out of line. If you get just a little out of line, you will get a (edited post notification) Thats not so much a warning as a... well... a notification your post has been edited lol. So if you get one from me, don't sweat it. I think thats really about it. Have fun and play nice!

Mahdi
09-05-2007, 00:12
wow ace a mod... who ever saw that one coming? i sure as heck Did not see Ace becoming a Moderator within this section... is this some kind of New prank?

Acetriad
09-05-2007, 00:14
I've actually been a mod for quite a while :P I modded this section back on the other forum, and now I've been put back to it here as well.

pron
09-05-2007, 02:15
Mods don't understand sarcasm Mahdi. Now careful before you get edited.

ooga booga
09-05-2007, 02:34
Mods don't understand sarcasm Mahdi. Now careful before you get edited.

I already got edited, lol. Of course I figured I would for that post... Although I don't understand how we can have a member called Satan666 and we can say Satan, but I am not allowed to say the place Satan lives... :glare:

pron
09-05-2007, 03:47
Believe it depends on your context. If you use it as a non-derogatory noun, in a sentence about Sheol, perhaps even in a paragraph about Sheol, then it might be ok. But, when would we ever talk about that?

Missionary
09-05-2007, 08:31
wonders what pron is talking about :blink:

welcome to this area ace, means i dont have to do much :D lmao joke.

Mr President
09-05-2007, 09:19
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=1993&postcount=8

Spetznaz_GRU
09-05-2007, 09:35
Is is honestly one of the good guys. Thanks for the 3 edited notifications Ace

ranger2112
09-05-2007, 10:25
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=1993&postcount=8

they still accumulate on your CP. nice if, since they are not derog or actual warnings, they should be cleaned up after expiration. dunno just me. dont wanna check my cp and see all that stuff there over editing.