PDA

View Full Version : Need Help[NH] has declared war on Heman Warriors[Hman]

Mrmcjoey15
04-22-2008, 17:04
Reason for the war is because Hman members have been doing some crazy attacks on our members and 4 taps and it jsut got old so there dying

Mr President
04-22-2008, 17:14
They are all new players to the game so i'm sure that is why they have been doing quads and stuff.. did you try sending them a message and tell them that the attacks they are doing are illegal?

Mrmcjoey15
04-22-2008, 18:01
They are all new players to the game so i'm sure that is why they have been doing quads and stuff.. did you try sending them a message and tell them that the attacks they are doing are illegal?

yes this started at the begining of the set james has sent the leader many messages and he just kept deying his members mistakes

it was getting really old

Dogma
04-22-2008, 18:38
well, that didn't take long

Mrmcjoey15
04-22-2008, 18:40
well, that didn't take long

Thats TNG for yah quick and efficient

nosejam
04-22-2008, 19:16
Dirk was using a 2x24 policy, which we disagreed with, and there were war attacks put on one of our states, and it was a teaching nation, war is a lesson.

northbabylon
04-22-2008, 19:43
i messaged him once when he did AR's on a state in WANT. He replied about 2 days later stating he thought he could gain land from me. Knowing what dirk has done, and that he hasn't really played long i let it slide. Also because it was done on an inactive state. Then something happened later in the set. I sent him a message and i didn't hear a reply. Luckily it was one of my states that did the attacks that time. =P

Divine Intervention
04-22-2008, 20:03
did any one elses fingers itch to press the button and kill that land droppng NH state :p?

youngwebsolutions
04-23-2008, 07:23
Dirk was using a 2x24 policy, which we disagreed with, and there were war attacks put on one of our states, and it was a teaching nation, war is a lesson.

people who message me about 2 double taps, which are 23,5 hours apart from each other, have either no real life, or are real lame.. :dblthumbup:

I have finally agreed to the 24 hour double tap thing.. but 24 hours for me, is roughly 2 taps every day..
Day 1 I might login at 20.00h, other day at 19.00h
I don't keep track of who I attack the day before, so accidently someboy might be attacked 4 times withing 24 hours.. (which in my opion basicly is 48 hours, since i won't attack for the next 24 hours anyways)

about responding to messages.. we are quit inactive (login once every 2-3 days), replying to messages might be a bit slow therefore.
AND also about muliple taps, this can be only very incidental, (since we only login every 2-3 days)

Nevertheless, He-man Warriors play a bit different.. You will all (and especially NH) notice the proper counter that will happen in the near future, or next set!

More than 1 people will pay for this mistake!:o

nosejam
04-23-2008, 07:38
You play by the 2x24, but we play by the 2x36 like most other nations do, so if I was playing by the 2x24 rule I could forgive if you were 1 hour out, but as 4 in 36 hours is double what we play with, we couldn't let it continue, I hope you do counter somehow, they need to know they aren't invincible.

youngwebsolutions
04-23-2008, 07:51
You play by the 2x24, but we play by the 2x36 like most other nations do, so if I was playing by the 2x24 rule I could forgive if you were 1 hour out, but as 4 in 36 hours is double what we play with, we couldn't let it continue, I hope you do counter somehow, they need to know they aren't invincible.

Ok, from the poll earlier this round.. (or maybe even before with the earlier NW release) it came out the majority plays by 2*24.. (more easy also with daily logins)

With regards to [NH] they never messaged me, and even if they did, this action will be paid by in blood!

ooga booga
04-23-2008, 11:14
Ok, from the poll earlier this round.. (or maybe even before with the earlier NW release) it came out the majority plays by 2*24.. (more easy also with daily logins)

With regards to [NH] they never messaged me, and even if they did, this action will be paid by in blood!

That was with the old Nation Wars Dirk. The new code we got back we always play 2 hits per 36 hours. :) The whole landgrab formula is based off of how many attacks in 36 hours, so it's easier to set it at 2x36. We did have it at 2x24 in the old game but that was the old game, lol. I can see why there was the confusion.

pron
04-23-2008, 11:15
lol--2x24 is not even close to what the majority play with.

There's something called GB dirk, and you only attack people 2x36 because attacks drop off the GB every 36 hours. You'd be wasting less turns and troops if you went to a 2x36--let alone you wouldn't be going against what everyone else is playing.