PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering

Gildor
04-24-2008, 00:16
Why is the origional black and orange theme no longer black and orange???

Norrisville
04-24-2008, 00:18
It doesn't matter, because they're killing it! :crying:

Mahdi
04-24-2008, 00:21
idk what theme i have up but i like it alot... its green and grey

Gildor
04-24-2008, 00:29
i only like the black and orange........ please don't take it away...

Gildor
04-24-2008, 00:45
please vote in the Public Polls thread concerning this issue. thanks :cool:

pcgluva
04-24-2008, 00:52
issue can not be voted on please realize that prez has to make all new layouts, so we can not svenne's layouts

Mr President
04-24-2008, 01:08
the black and orange was my favorite too.. but i have no choice.. part of the deal was that it wouldn't have the same colors as the old WoW..

The desert theme isn't bad. it matches the forums :P

I tried just changing the orange font to white so we could have a framed B&W but it didn't look very good. the white really stood out and looked kinda cheap.

We now have 3 totally different themes. The desert will be the default. I'm pretty sure i got all the old colors changed, but if i missed one please let me know..

I'm sorry the B&O had to go.. i was sad too..... :crying:

northbabylon
04-24-2008, 01:35
what if it was black and silver or grey? would that look a little less cheap? maybe a yellow or a light blue.

Missionary
04-24-2008, 08:26
just go with the new green one, its pretty good i think.

Gildor
04-24-2008, 15:35
light blue on black would be nice. or yellow..... it makes it a lot easier to look at

Mr President
04-24-2008, 15:46
i tried a few different colors Blue, brown, black & white, Black & grey ect ect and none of them looked very nice..

Black and yellow looked to much like the black and orange. Plus the yellow was very bright against the black..

What is wrong with the desert theme? It matches the theme in the forums so it's kinda nice to have a game theme match too..

i think the colors are gentle on the eyes.....

ooga booga
04-24-2008, 16:07
For 1.) I don't use the Desert theme on the forums, i use the blue theme here. I've never liked the desert theme. :P So therefore it doesn't match the game, lol. But I agree with Vinny and whoever else said it, I think Mahdi, the Green and gray/silver, which is called the "04 style big menu" theme or whatever. That's been changed and I have been using that one as well. :) Takes some time to get use to but it looks good.

Dogma
04-24-2008, 16:39
I like the desert theme, but, my old eyes can't see the font very well. Doesn't seem to have enough contrast, or the font is smaller, I don't know, but it is hard forme to see it. Even with my glasses on

MAGGIO
04-24-2008, 17:07
If I shoved the monitor up your.....oops sorry? I mean, I wish you could see better ;)

Bottom line is we cant use the old themes so we are just gonna have to adjust huh?

northbabylon
04-25-2008, 02:28
I like the desert theme, but, my old eyes can't see the font very well. Doesn't seem to have enough contrast, or the font is smaller, I don't know, but it is hard forme to see it. Even with my glasses on

i noticed that too...maybe make the font size a tad larger...

Crimson Shadow
04-25-2008, 07:27
If you have firefox you can always make the font larger.

svend forkbeard
04-25-2008, 08:30
If I shoved the monitor up your.....oops sorry? I mean, I wish you could see better ;)

Bottom line is we cant use the old themes so we are just gonna have to adjust huh?

yes but it still suckes, i loved the old black and orange never changes from it, but if is part of the deal i guess we have to live with it. but i must sayiam not that big a fan of the desset theme :sneaky:

Mr President
04-25-2008, 10:16
I know everyone wants the b&o theme, i do too but we can't :crying:....

And the text size has not changed at all.. Only the color. So your eyes are deceiving you.. Funny how colors can make things appear larger or smaller..

Max Logan
04-25-2008, 10:52
Maybe I should paint it...

Norrisville
04-26-2008, 00:48
I know everyone wants the b&o theme, i do too but we can't :crying:....

And the text size has not changed at all.. Only the color. So your eyes are deceiving you.. Funny how colors can make things appear larger or smaller..

lol translation: " yous a dumb___. owned by the prez"