PDA

View Full Version : FREE TIBET!!!

Xavior
04-24-2008, 02:09
Lets all protest against China for their illegal occupation of Tibet. Because this directly relates to swimming and track and field, we should all disrupt their Olympic torch relay. We have never been to Tibet, we don't know any Tibetans, hell, we've never been to China, but we know everything about the history because of what we've read from Western news journalists. And we all know Western news journalists aren't biased. China suppresses human rights, people there don't even have lives. Everything is censored, there is no sex or violence on TV and this is bad. I pity them. They don't know anything about our great Western world, like our free political system. Their party nomination does not cost billions of dollars and months of useless campaigning and hundreds of debates because they only have one party. And a one party system is bad, for it doesn't create confusion. They are communists, so they are evil. We don't respect about their 5000 year history, because they flood our markets with cheap and flawed goods. We'll just forget that Japan was doing the same a few decades ago with their electronics. Sony? Heh, cheap and unreliable for sure. Or wait, isn't Sony one of the most expensive brand of electronics today? How did that happen? We need to show the world we oppose Chinese restrictions of media and their abysmal human rights record. We support the independence of Taiwan as well, for we have every right to meddle into their internal affairs. We don't need to know the real story of Tibet or Taiwan, we'll just make one up that fits. We are not jealous of them, even if their economy is growing 10% per quarter. They are just some insignificant, ***-kisser of the former USSR and North Korea. Chinese military are cruel in the stopping of public and violent protests. When the Monks in Tibet set fire to cars and government buildings, we should let them. Let them burn the whole place down, for they have the right to. If they start burning innocent shops, don't stop them. If they hurt anyone, it is fine. For we support a free Tibet.

Xavior
04-24-2008, 02:10
My sister sent an interesting video tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHzXN3kNTs&feature=related

Blackwater
04-24-2008, 22:42
Um...are you Chinese or something? This is quite random lol

Xavior
04-24-2008, 23:03
I find it quite funny myself :)

And yes, I am, but born in Canada.

Guy77
04-25-2008, 08:01
Free Tibet??

I'll Take It

Hey China, I Have Something You Want! =P

Crimson Shadow
04-25-2008, 15:37
...too bad family guy did that about 7-8 years ago Guy. lol

Guy77
04-25-2008, 15:42
Where do you think i got it from CS ;)

Hilarious show ( sorry to be off topic Xav :( )

Will
04-29-2008, 19:45
Let the Chinese have Tibet I say.

Xavior
04-29-2008, 20:36
I apologize for the layout of this thread, for it restricts debate. But really, if you have an opinion, let it be known.

1. Is Tibet "free"?
2. Should Tibet separate? - please give reasons
3. Should protesters use the Olympics as a platform for politics?