PDA

View Full Version : TAKE NOTICE: The Leader of The Federation Speaks

L P
04-24-2008, 17:13
I AM BOYCOTTING NEXT SET.

I now completely understand why Wide (The original leader of DD/FED) left this game and has refused to return. It's not about skill or warring. The players with no honor will continue to wreck havoc upon the ones that do. I re-established the Federation in hopes of bring back the great players that once stood with me. There was once a time when wars had a purpose (or not) and you didn't have to worry about peons wrecking havoc on a hard earned top ten state. In fact, if you wanted to kill a top ten state your nation warred that nation. You didn't round up a group of wankers and suicide it.

As such, my efforts to make this game better by contributing to it have yet again been for nothing. I refuse to invest my efforts towards a failing project. I have always tried to contribute in my own way to make things better for everyone. I've had to deal with in game donations, having the game shut off mid set and now this.

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING NEXT SET. DO NOT ASK ME TO JOIN YOUR NATION OR RE-START THE FEDERATION. THE DEBATE IS OVER.

Cemetary
04-25-2008, 13:23
the great palyers?? didnt FED have like 2 members this set? then declare and kill a member of WANT

Missionary
04-25-2008, 14:12
good work there, dont address the problem you see just moan about it then leave. wish we all had such great ideas and determination as you lol

Morph
04-25-2008, 14:21
I AM BOYCOTTING NEXT SET.

I now completely understand why Wide (The original leader of DD/FED) left this game and has refused to return. It's not about skill or warring. The players with no honor will continue to wreck havoc upon the ones that do. I re-established the Federation in hopes of bring back the great players that once stood with me. There was once a time when wars had a purpose (or not) and you didn't have to worry about peons wrecking havoc on a hard earned top ten state. In fact, if you wanted to kill a top ten state your nation warred that nation. You didn't round up a group of wankers and suicide it.

As such, my efforts to make this game better by contributing to it have yet again been for nothing. I refuse to invest my efforts towards a failing project. I have always tried to contribute in my own way to make things better for everyone. I've had to deal with in game donations, having the game shut off mid set and now this.

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING NEXT SET. DO NOT ASK ME TO JOIN YOUR NATION OR RE-START THE FEDERATION. THE DEBATE IS OVER.

plz be in my nation next set or restart the federation....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:rolleyes:

L P
04-25-2008, 15:27
good work there, dont address the problem you see just moan about it then leave. wish we all had such great ideas and determination as you lol

This problem has been addressed many times for many years. So screw it.

L P
04-25-2008, 15:28
plz be in my nation next set or restart the federation....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:rolleyes:

NO

L P
04-25-2008, 15:30
I re-established the Federation in hopes of bringing back the great players that once stood with me.

the great palyers?? didnt FED have like 2 members this set? then declare and kill a member of WANT

Comprehend that sentence in the first quote.

And as for WANT, that state left the FED without saying good bye. As such we had a reason for killing him.

Morph
04-25-2008, 15:33
NO

pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

L P
04-25-2008, 15:34
pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NO

Minimus
04-25-2008, 15:43

Stop being such a ******bag. Seriously, that comment was less productive to this thread than most of the crap I come up with. Hey, LP is trying to make a point, let's insult him. Brilliant Missionary.

MAGGIO
04-25-2008, 15:58
Chaulk up one win for the suiciders then.

Morph
04-25-2008, 15:59
NO

ill take that as a yes then

northbabylon
04-25-2008, 16:08
Comprehend that sentence in the first quote.

And as for WANT, that state left the FED without saying good bye. As such we had a reason for killing him.

why did that state leave in the first place? and who was he?

L P
04-25-2008, 16:08
ill take that as a yes then

No means NO

L P
04-25-2008, 16:09
why did that state leave in the first place? and who was he?

The sets over. I consider the matter closed.

northbabylon
04-25-2008, 16:25
The sets over. I consider the matter closed.

i would still like to know, it was my nation you attacked...I don't even know how he got the PW.

Foxhound
04-25-2008, 16:27
i would still like to know, it was my nation you attacked...I don't even know how he got the PW.

hmmm i smell a glitch

the same thing happened to me peeps joined when i had a password

interesting :mad:

L P
04-25-2008, 16:33
The idea behind the thread was to promote suicide awareness.

How about we come up with some feasible ideas to address the issue. The debate thus far has been on if it should be allowed or not. The debate needs to be on what settings we can change? What aspects of the game play will make it happen less often? Finding out what will make people not want to suicide.

How many years have we been together as a community? You mean to tell me we still haven't solved this issue?

If we can't fix it then admit it and I'll shut up.

L P
04-25-2008, 16:42

An explanation has been PMed to you.

Guy77
04-25-2008, 16:47
It is not simply an issue you can just "fix" in my honest opinion

If you make more attack rules, and penalties for suiciding, why don't you just get rid of warring entirely and just have netting

And now i realise your going to respond with some lame post about how warring is the best part of this game, and i agree

But the only way for a small nation to "war" or even effect a big nation, is to well, suicide, and we can't expect everyone to be in a big nation, so we are pretty much back at square one

Missionary
04-25-2008, 16:51
Stop being such a ******bag. Seriously, that comment was less productive to this thread than most of the crap I come up with. Hey, LP is trying to make a point, let's insult him. Brilliant Missionary.

LMAO, your 1st post in the thread was kanye west's wish list for an upcoming concert. wish i was as productive as you.

i was pointing out *****ing doesnt do anything except take up server space :P

L P
04-25-2008, 17:07
But the only way for a small nation to "war" or even effect a big nation, is to well, suicide, and we can't expect everyone to be in a big nation, so we are pretty much back at square one

I don't view it as a small nation Warring a big nation.

I see it as a bunch of wankers just taking down the highest rank state they can break.

Even a war with no purpose is still a war. Killing a top ten state just to keep it from being a top ten state is an abortion.

Max Logan
04-25-2008, 18:25
LMAO, your 1st post in the thread was kanye west's wish list for an upcoming concert. wish i was as productive as you.

i was pointing out *****ing doesnt do anything except take up server space :P

you need to take some responsibilities dimwit!
that was the most pointless statement I`ve read besides a couple of mine! :sleep:

and you don`y care as you can do nothng but suicide and noone will ever bother to suicide you...take the hint

Tnova
04-25-2008, 20:34
Suiciding is just apart of the game. I don't really think anything needs to be changed, it is just different way of playing the game. We don't want just one way, some sets i like to just net, some sets i like to just war. But too much of one thing gets old, which is why i tend to change strats i play.

If i'm wronged, but my nation doesn't want to do anything a bout it, i want to be able to break off and deliver what i feel is punishment on my own, so i don't want any limitations put on me to hender that option.

Hell, maybe i should just join the suicide club and start taking people out. I would use judgment though, not saying it would be good judgment, just taking out people i don't like :) I agree that this is a pointless part of the game to play, and i'm not really interested in playing it, but i do think no limitations should exist.

This particular scenario, what sucked was it was on the last day, which didn't give Fed any closure because they didn't get a chance to do any retaliation.

Keep your head up LP, don't let other people dictate what you do.

Norrisville
04-26-2008, 00:19
Instead of whining like a 5 year old girl, why not come up with a solution? we all feel the way you do. someone just needs to at least try something to control it (dogma ftw)... were all listening for suggestions...

svend forkbeard
04-26-2008, 04:05

Well ifyou cant remember don't put them down.... FED was great back in the days where there where lots of players and the game was still runnĂ*ng on max. And it is a shame that T and Wide are no longer playing :wall:

Hope to see you back LP

Missionary
04-26-2008, 06:10
If i'm wronged, but my nation doesn't want to do anything a bout it, i want to be able to break off and deliver what i feel is punishment on my own, so i don't want any limitations put on me to hender that option.

that wouldnt be considered as suicind as you did it :P

you need to take some responsibilities dimwit!
that was the most pointless statement I`ve read besides a couple of mine! :sleep:

and you don`y care as you can do nothng but suicide and noone will ever bother to suicide you...take the hint

responsibity for what? plus i see it as a good think knowone will ever suicide me :)

Morph
04-26-2008, 11:51
No means NO

awesome...thanks for joining my nation

L P
04-26-2008, 12:32
awesome...thanks for joining my nation

NO!

Cemetary
04-26-2008, 12:48
i'd just liek to say...

you're running your mouth about how you are pissed off about suiciding yet a state leave your nation to join one that has more than 2 players, and you declare war on the nation he went to, kill the state, all without telling any leader what and why u r doing all of this

in doing this you got a state in your nation killed. wouldmn't this blatant act be considered suiciding??

and if i was in your nation and had to hear you cry about suiciders id probably leave too.. and msot likely kill your state just for the hassle

L P
04-26-2008, 13:56
i'd just liek to say...

you're running your mouth about how you are pissed off about suiciding yet a state leave your nation to join one that has more than 2 players, and you declare war on the nation he went to, kill the state, all without telling any leader what and why u r doing all of this

in doing this you got a state in your nation killed. wouldmn't this blatant act be considered suiciding??

and if i was in your nation and had to hear you cry about suiciders id probably leave too.. and msot likely kill your state just for the hassle

I wouldn't think that I'm running my mouth about that. That issue has been settled. I spoke with the leader, Yes well after the fact. He has all the details and were moving on from it.

So that particular state left after our top state had been killed off. I was out of town and didn't get back for 1.5 days after it happened. So no, I don't think I cried about it. In fact I didn't even make this post until after he left. Your making assumptions.

I don't feel pissed off. Suiciding has a negative effect on this game. I just want an attempt made to keep it under control. Apparently that's not possible. If you look back to the past you would see that the Suicides got out of control, drove off players and took the fun out of this game.

We have a fresh start here. Why bring back the old crap that piled up and ruined the game?

Cemetary
04-26-2008, 14:03
yea u messaged the leader AFTER the set ended and after you posted your two year olds diatribe

L P
04-26-2008, 14:10
yea u messaged the leader AFTER the set ended and after you posted your two year olds diatribe

Yes, I made a mistake. That's not how we do things here and I should have known that. I'm sorry I offended you. :blush:

No need to use harsh words on me. I love and respect you. It would appear that I failed to make the point I wanted to make. It also appears that I'm not gonna make things any better. This issue has no solution.

Cemetary
04-26-2008, 14:11
i love you too LP :p

Morph
04-26-2008, 14:52
NO!

You say no...but you mean yes right?

northbabylon
04-26-2008, 19:06
guys, we all know he is joining WANT this set. He told me himself =P

Cemetary
04-26-2008, 19:13
i was also told he was joining Dak again... i see that was false information as well

northbabylon
04-26-2008, 19:38
who wants to join DaK anyway=P i mean, anton is there -_-

L P
04-26-2008, 20:30
You say no...but you mean yes right?

NOoOoOoOoOoOoooooooo......

Morph
04-26-2008, 20:56
NOoOoOoOoOoOoooooooo......

orly?

L P
04-26-2008, 22:08
orly?

Well..... Maybe.

Mrmcjoey15
04-27-2008, 00:43
Well..... Maybe.

mrmcjoey thinks l p should make the fed again =D cause it is a good nation and yah it would be good to have the fed back mmmk?

L P
04-27-2008, 07:42
I maybe would but I didn't get enough interest in it. Running a nation with 3 or 4 in it doesn't make it competitive. Especially when it's top state is killed off:glare:.

I'll reconsider it in the future. Perhaps if some of the old FED players showed interest.

Minimus
04-28-2008, 22:25
LP, I have decided to boycott your boycott of this set, thereby playing.

L P
04-28-2008, 22:40
LP, I have decided to boycott your boycott of this set, thereby playing.

Bah, You silly non-nonconformist!