PDA

View Full Version : Small Nation Alliance

mechdestroyer
04-25-2008, 14:01
I would like to put forth a an offer of alliance to all small nations(less than 10 member) for next set and possibly the follwing sets to, to prevent a larger nation such as LOL/lor, usa,... etc from bullying around us smaller nations.

This alliance would also allow our nations to better be able to war and protect ourselves from war from those larger nations

The Alliance would simply be called the Small Nation Alliance(SNA)

We would also be able to come together and agree upon a set of guidelines for retaliations and how many hits a person is able to make upon another.

Thank you for your time.

Nations:
DOOM

Mr President
04-25-2008, 14:09
this is a good idea, but you should really remove USA from that bully list.. Yes we are a larger nation, but we have NEVER bullied anyone..

:P

Aedhan
04-25-2008, 14:10
I and the UFS may be interested in this alliance.

Hoebawt
04-25-2008, 14:29
this is a good idea, but you should really remove USA from that bully list.. Yes we are a larger nation, but we have NEVER bullied anyone..

Wat mks LOL a bully?.... and Next set it wont be around i will be leading WLF :)

mechdestroyer
04-25-2008, 14:38
My apologies. yes usa has been a very good and reasonable nation. And as long as your calling the shots mr p i do trust usa. For sayign you are a bully i apologize.

Making the big nation argument or bigger nation.

I would say that a declaraton of war on one nation would be the equivalent of a declaration of war on all nations unless majority of the nations vote to allow the small war bc of some action they commited. Or in cases of suicide or one state or a few states going bad, allow those states to be killed and make sure that other states do not get harmed for the actions of one.

would want some sort of vote to keep from one nation causing a war and trying to drag all of the allinace nation into a war with it. Now we could do this if wanting to war but want to protect against some of this.
For if no vote and just pure military alliance where an attack on the one natino woudl be an attack on all could be very dangerous.

I would say of the alliance, we could vote on policies by the majority rules arugment. A nation leader or sec of state could vote for the nation in either these forums or some forum we could set up and 1 vote per member. or one vote per nation.

I know there is alot of currption and scheming in nation wars and would like to strengthen small nations defenses from suiciders and other nations alike.

Aedhan
04-25-2008, 14:54
I have never had a problem with the big nations.... well, take that back, but not since world of war was around, and WLF fixed that for us.

But the UFS is not an aggressive nation so we would be willing to help out. I do think it would need some sort of exterior forum to keep track of some of the stuff that goes on.

mechdestroyer
04-26-2008, 02:24
the forum is set up

Just msg me for the site if you are interested in joining

Guy77
04-26-2008, 10:37

Thats a lie =P

And why was LoR on that list? :closedeyes:

Mr President
04-26-2008, 10:39
Wat mks LOL a bully?.... and Next set it wont be around i will be leading WLF :)

I didn't say LoL was... I simply was talking about USA.. I don't handle the affairs of LoL :P

Mr President
04-26-2008, 10:41
Thats a lie =P

And why was LoR on that list? :closedeyes:

No sir with all due respect that is not a lie.. We don't just attack a nation for fun. When we attack we have a reason. Rather it is a preemptive strike or whatever... We don't single out a nation and pick on him cause we are bigger..

mechdestroyer
04-26-2008, 14:49
Bullies was the wrong word. But when a breach of a policy happens, the bigger nations are much more prone to be able to do their retals without retaliation themselves. This could make a more of even negotiating table.

No longer would you be able to if need be retaliate or agress apon somone breaching your protocol to take out the entire nation.

And if need be this alliance can come together to attack an aggressor against them. Making for in my opinion much more even wars. And a war where a nation isnt wiped out in the fs that is a good war.

Missionary
04-27-2008, 07:23
mech, best way to try and sort this out would be to message the other leaders you wish to join the alliance then sort it out that way in private. then announce it on the forums. plus some of the smaller nations might not be forum active :P

Disorder
04-27-2008, 23:34
No sir with all due respect that is not a lie.. We don't just attack a nation for fun. When we attack we have a reason. Rather it is a preemptive strike or whatever... We don't single out a nation and pick on him cause we are bigger..

Might be interesting if you were to change your strategy!

:poke:

mechdestroyer
04-28-2008, 12:59
missionary that would be a really smart idea someone close this down and delete it

Missionary
04-28-2008, 15:19
done on request :)