PDA

View Full Version : Domination [EE]

MAGGIO
04-25-2008, 17:21
Might as well start this now huh.... Looks like some certain region of players is pissed. They might be the biggest nation this set, so I guessing some of us should watch our backs...

Calvin74
04-25-2008, 17:31
what is the point of this thread?

Cape
04-25-2008, 17:36
Might as well start this now huh.... Looks like some certain region of players is pissed. They might be the biggest nation this set, so I guessing some of us should watch our backs...

Seems like there not satisfied ruining there own game :thumbdown:, they have to bring crap here, or maybe they are trying to wipe out everyone else so they can win through war. Wont be the first time it's been tried, but the game needs to grow more so it wont be ruined by regional bull crap. Almost every online game develops exclusive regional clans but in the end it takes the fun out of the game. It's more fun to be in groups of varied people from all over the world, otherwise just go outside your house and play with your neighbors :scared:. Lame

Calvin74
04-25-2008, 17:57
cape all the best clans aren't made up of regional players since they will take members from anywhere and the wider you make your base the better your nation.
look at earth2025 they have a few small clans of regional nations but they aren't anywhere near as good as a more diverse clan

also why is everyone up in arms over EE? they haven't even played a turn in this game yet nations that have past history like wlf and lor are given a pss b/c they are seen as better nations due to their nationality? this crap pisses me off

Dogma
04-25-2008, 17:59
And how do we know they are pissed? Id this just conjecture on your part or do you actually have this knowledge? And why would it be an issue before the game even starts? Looks to me like somebody trying to start something.

MAGGIO
04-25-2008, 18:21
I was just stirring the pot alittle bit. It seemed pretty indimidating to me to see EE already mounting a good amount of players.

Last set there was 3-4 nations from domination, I was just wondering if they had decided to gang up and try to take on the old "World of War" nations.

The estonians did suffer a bit of forum bashing last set, I guess we will just see how it pans out.

Max Logan
04-25-2008, 18:28
:thumbdown:

Racist...

If they start something, then we`ll see...

Crimson Shadow
04-25-2008, 18:37
If everyone from Canada tagged up, we wouldn't be having this convo. Just chill out for now Maggio. [cash] was an all estonian last set and they made no offensive moves that I could find.

The pot is already stirred from all the suiciders...we don't need to stir it more by making it look like everyone from WoW is racist.

ooga booga
04-25-2008, 19:43
I was just stirring the pot alittle bit. It seemed pretty indimidating to me to see EE already mounting a good amount of players.

Last set there was 3-4 nations from domination, I was just wondering if they had decided to gang up and try to take on the old "World of War" nations.

The estonians did suffer a bit of forum bashing last set, I guess we will just see how it pans out.

I find it highly ironic that you say Estonians suffered a bit of forum bashing last set and yet you create this thread and start off by saying "a certain region of players are pissed". Why is there need to "stir the pot" when they already suffered forum bashing last set? To me the intentions of this thread seem hostile, and if I was an Estonian I would view it as such. The round hasn't even started yet you are trying to call them out and stir the pot. Where were you last round when WLF and LoR where combined into LOL?? I didn't hear you then. If the game starts and they start doing fishy things and are agressive or whatever, then fine, no problem, but before the round even starts seems a little premature to me. :thumbdown: Besides a couple of nations merging doesn't mean people are pissed ( WLF + LoR, Dark + Soul, both merged nations that didn't form because they "were pissed").

MAGGIO
04-25-2008, 19:53
1. Im not racist, and I love the estonians playing on this server.
2. I was only pointing out the fact that the entire domination.ee server may be combining as one big nation.
3. I regret making the thread.

Cape
04-25-2008, 20:18
1. Pointing out the former domination players are forming there own ghetto nation isn't racist, it's just saying the obvious.

2. Most players, including myself, would rather the former domination players joined with the rest of the community instead of staying in an isolated group, they have experience playing and could help grow the game.

3. The thread deserves to be made as having a large group of players under the control of known suiciders is a bad idea, i.e. the Viet experience all over again, it just will lead to problems and loss of interest by the community in the game.

4 WLF rules :w00t:

L P
04-25-2008, 20:35
Let the kids play. It will make things more interesting around here.

I welcome our Estonian brothers to the World o..... Errr, Nation"-"Wars!

It's sorta like Smack Down -vs- Raw if you think about it.

Calvin74
04-25-2008, 21:15
cape
1. your own comment is rascist what makes their nation anymore ghetto then wlf or lor or usa? b/c you don't like them? b/c of their actions? what have they done that is any different then wlf or lor? is it b/c of the reputation they have from EE? did you actually play there and see how it was? and does it matter to you that what they did there was obviously expected and since they weren't breaking the tos to my knowledge it wasn't against the rules

2. why should they leave their group and join with us when people such as you and maggio have been oh so inviting to them? (no offense maggio but you did start this thread) i haven't seen to many others actually trying to break the ice with them and make them welcome

3. skycat has suicided how many times? how many times has wlf suicided or instigated a retarded war? does anyone moan and complaion when hoe runs his own nation clearly bent on warring (at least in the past it has been) or is it simply b/c skycat is new to the game and you don't like his tactics? btw i personally hate hoe's tactics but you don't see me calling for his nation to get destroyed do you?

4. maybe we will see:P

Cape
04-25-2008, 21:33
1. I am not racist nor have i ever stated anything bad about a persons race, other then Hoe, but he deserved it :p
2. I've played domination.ee
3. You yourself have called for the destruction of LoR/WLF numerous times, great job by the way ;)
4. WLF still rules :clap:

Calvin74
04-25-2008, 21:40
i have called for them to change their tactics but i have never called for the complete destruction of lor/wlf (to me this equates to making them disband and quit)

i am glad you played ee but i have to ask that when you did did you follow the same tactics as they did or how did you play?

you may not be a rascist but your statement still was unless you can prove the estonia actually is a ghetto:P

once again wlf may or maynot rule:P i want to see their best netter in the tag and then i can tell you:P

Hoebawt
04-25-2008, 21:59
shh calvin :P our best netter can be Boz or Z... when or prob Cappy hes good... but anyway.... WHo said we arent Ghetto... i hope to be mroe ghetto then any other nation here :P lol hahahah

Crimson Shadow
04-25-2008, 22:09
Going back to the mixing nations of estonians and WoWers. Has the thought ever come acrossed anyones mind that some/most of them might not know english. So no matter how hard we try to tell them that we would like to mix nations, they simply won't know.

When I played .ee I never went to the forums because I can't understand Estonian. They might have been wanting us to join their nations but the language barrier wouldn't allow it. So if you want nation mixing to occur then you will have to find trustworthy estonians who would be willing to translate the recruitment messages and nation messages/news. I didn't want to have to learn estonian to play a game that I loved, so why should they learn english?

This is why I think that we won't be seeing "nation mixing" occuring anytime soon.

Mr President
04-25-2008, 23:32
Very good point crimson.... And just so everyone knows i am working on getting the game translated into Estonian. That will help them while they are here, cause i'm sure not all of them know or understand english.. Bad thing is how long it will take to complete the translations... maybe Rax would send me a copy of his translation files.. and then what he doesn't have i can work on completing..

I really hope that this set isn't a repeat of last set. Yes most of the flamming in the forums was for show to get things moving. SkyCat knows this and knows that in no way do i dislike him or his nation members.. But some of the things that were said last set were not for show.

If we are going to make this game fly, then we need to really just shut up and let people play the game in there own way. Cause honestly, and no offense to anyone, but i'm getting tired of warring the same nations and talking to the same nations. I want a lot more nations like there was in the old days. But if all this bickering keeps happening from anyone who is not from the old WoW or people we know doesn't stop, then who we see playing today is all we are ever going to have..

So please, from this point on let's stop making posts about the Estonian members. Who cares how they play. If they want to play rough, then play rough back. They are big boys and girls and i'm sure many of them can show many of us a thing or two.. So please let's just drop this. Cause when you make a post about them, it's like we highlight them and put them on the spot.. I know i wouldn't visit the forums or even play much if every dang set me and my friends were put on the spot like this..

How about we focus all this attention on ADVERTISING the game :thumbup:

L P
04-25-2008, 23:54
:clap::dblthumbup::clap:

Norrisville
04-26-2008, 00:41
If everyone from Canada tagged up, we wouldn't be having this convo. Just chill out for now Maggio. [cash] was an all estonian last set and they made no offensive moves that I could find.

The pot is already stirred from all the suiciders...we don't need to stir it more by making it look like everyone from WoW is racist.

bingo. this is why there's so much tension. the pot doesn't need to be stirred, it's already ready to boil over....
i find nothing wrong with EE... matter of fact, I almost expected this.

Morph
04-26-2008, 11:57
a racist comment from a mod...whats the world becoming to.... :glare:

MAGGIO
04-26-2008, 12:08
hope you were not talking about me! All im saying is that .ee is gonna be huge.

Dogma
04-26-2008, 12:59
A force to be reconned with. But they were huge last set too, as 3 of the nations, well, morelike 2 were basically as one last set. Good luck to them

Cemetary
04-26-2008, 13:36
**** THE ESTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no but really, only problem i have with estos is on their WoW server that never shut down (domination.ee) they dont have like and SA attack rule but as long as they conform to our version of wow who cares if they want to war or have a huge nation

Dogma
04-26-2008, 13:42

no but really, only problem i have with estos is on their WoW server that never shut down (domination.ee) they dont have like and SA attack rule but as long as they conform to our version of wow who cares if they want to war or have a huge nation

Tell us how you really feel, Cem.

Missionary
04-26-2008, 13:48
Going back to the mixing nations of estonians and WoWers. Has the thought ever come acrossed anyones mind that some/most of them might not know english. So no matter how hard we try to tell them that we would like to mix nations, they simply won't know.

very good point, how can you expect everyone to know english? espically as half the english/americans here dont speak fluent or correct english? (i count myself before someone makes that crap comment :))

1. Im not racist, and I love the estonians playing on this server.
2. I was only pointing out the fact that the entire domination.ee server may be combining as one big nation.
3. I regret making the thread.

no need to regret it, i though exactly the same and was going to make a thread about it yesterday but i had been drinking and it may have come out SO WRONG lol.

Max Logan
04-27-2008, 09:30

they do have the same rules us NW. they just have very few players so the grabs suck and they always had too much farmers

SkyCat
04-27-2008, 13:19
We just try to protect ourself, as good as we can. Me and most us believe that when we hang together, we can do this more effectively!!!

Hoebawt
04-27-2008, 13:20
good point... and i think its true.... well elts just see how the set plays out

Dogma
04-27-2008, 13:21
Safety in numbers

Missionary
04-28-2008, 06:23
not always, espically if your in the same nation as hoe :P

CommunistCapitalism
04-30-2008, 20:24
You expected more of the estonians? Only a few exceptions to the fact that most take this game way to seriously

Minimus
05-02-2008, 15:46
cape
1. your own comment is rascist what makes their nation anymore ghetto then wlf or lor or usa? b/c you don't like them? b/c of their actions? what have they done that is any different then wlf or lor? is it b/c of the reputation they have from EE? did you actually play there and see how it was? and does it matter to you that what they did there was obviously expected and since they weren't breaking the tos to my knowledge it wasn't against the rules

2. why should they leave their group and join with us when people such as you and maggio have been oh so inviting to them? (no offense maggio but you did start this thread) i haven't seen to many others actually trying to break the ice with them and make them welcome

3. skycat has suicided how many times? how many times has wlf suicided or instigated a retarded war? does anyone moan and complaion when hoe runs his own nation clearly bent on warring (at least in the past it has been) or is it simply b/c skycat is new to the game and you don't like his tactics? btw i personally hate hoe's tactics but you don't see me calling for his nation to get destroyed do you?

4. maybe we will see:P

Just when I start disliking someone they make a good post that I agree with. Argh, back to hating Hoebawt I suppose. Oh, and Maggio.

ranger2112
05-02-2008, 16:04
what next? there is a nation of all louisiana players...should we be worried? should i join them so i can be "safe"..wtf people. if an act occurs that is wrong...ADDRESS IT IN A MANNER THAT IS APPROPRIATE..not bashing. if everyone here was looking at me like some are looking at the estonians, then hell i would be tucked away safely in a nation with folks like me too. really disappointed that this thread ever started.

Minimus
05-02-2008, 16:23
I'd happily join the louisiana players nation. We could call it LRN. The N stands for nation, and the R isn't for Ranger.

Blackwater
05-04-2008, 02:45
This is one of the stupidest threads I've ever read before. The game is for fun, some of you need to chill lol Have fun and don't treat this like real life

Hoebawt
05-04-2008, 04:32
what next? there is a nation of all louisiana players...should we be worried? should i join them so i can be "safe"..wtf people. if an act occurs that is wrong...ADDRESS IT IN A MANNER THAT IS APPROPRIATE..not bashing. if everyone here was looking at me like some are looking at the estonians, then hell i would be tucked away safely in a nation with folks like me too. really disappointed that this thread ever started.

Thing is they are being told ppl hate them.. when ppl havent even stated they hate them... For example... Skycat says i hate all estos... which is a lie... i dont hate estos.... i hate no one im freinds wit some estos... IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY THIS TO GAIN MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

SkyCat
05-04-2008, 04:43

your comments please: Check2One2(#)[APC]

Hoebawt
05-04-2008, 04:59
thats a state that deserves to die