PDA

View Full Version : Theme Contest!

Mr President
04-26-2008, 00:22
Apparently not many like the desert theme that i have made.. (pffft don't know why as i'm a master at it in my own mind) lmao...

So this is what i would like to do.

Anyone who is good at making themes, feel free to make one up and send me a screen shot of it. we will then post them on the forums and let everyone decide which one they like.

Keep in mind the desert theme uses frames. The navigation (menu) is in it's own frame and then the main window is another. We can't plaster it with pics, but a few more would not hurt.

What i'm mainly looking for is colors that are both easy on the eyes but yet make the game look fancy and cool. I will admit the desert theme is very bla.. but we had to do something with it in a short per of time..

Winners will receive a prize that will be announced after the theme has been chosen.. So good luck and i'm looking forward to seeing to cool themes..

(once we get the desert theme taken care of, then we can look at the others)

Norrisville
04-26-2008, 00:39
For the record, el presidente, the desert theme isn't THAT bad (at least thats what i think)

i think it's just missing just a slight something, and if you can figure it out, kudos to you.

Mrmcjoey15
04-26-2008, 01:39
For the record, el presidente, the desert theme isn't THAT bad (at least thats what i think)

i think it's just missing just a slight something, and if you can figure it out, kudos to you.

some big graphic at the top thats what it needs

Norrisville
04-26-2008, 01:51
nah, that doesn't really factor in to how i like/dislike a theme... its all about the text and colors.

Bram Gotink
04-26-2008, 06:51
idk, I love the desert theme; the orange&black theme hurted the eyes, just like the black&white now =D
It is quite confusing that every theme has it's own menu;
so when I switch themes, i have to search ages to find the ingame preferences page :|