PDA

View Full Version : hey MLM

Kamran
02-15-2010, 12:13
i dont know what is problem, but just to let you know u wasted a bunch of turns on an inactive state. since i cant really be part of the war, im gonna show you a thing or two:cool:

Kamran
02-15-2010, 13:01
You are a joke though lol

Shabaz K
02-15-2010, 13:11
Too bad u wasted ur turns before getting the intell

Kamran
02-15-2010, 13:23
wouldn't have mattered as found out i lost nothing with AA's lol would have been about the same turn wise think

Max Logan
02-15-2010, 15:23
I`ll help you out :p

He tried to suicide me

Kamran
02-15-2010, 16:24
let devil declare and off you lol

what was bad is i was on while he did his attacks lol i regain it all in about 10 turns

Mhaphew
02-15-2010, 16:57
People need to learn how to play the game..

Lord Burch
02-16-2010, 00:10
i dont know what is problem, but just to let you know u wasted a bunch of turns on an inactive state. since i cant really be part of the war, im gonna show you a thing or two:cool:

Nothing in particular. You were merely a scapegoat in my scheme to make LoR pay for taking Mhaphew and Max Logan (Of all people!) over me! LoR was my motherland my place I thought I belonged to, and I'm sure Max Logan and Mhaphew would do the same if they got screwed out of their home nation. So unlike most folks, I aligned myself with the perfect folks to get revenge! LoR meant almost everything to me! You were and will be mine/our scapegoat. Sorry about your d*mn luck!

Soviet Russia
02-16-2010, 03:02
lol?

Max Logan
02-16-2010, 03:47
Nothing in particular. You were merely a scapegoat in my scheme to make LoR pay for taking Mhaphew and Max Logan (Of all people!) over me! LoR was my motherland my place I thought I belonged to, and I'm sure Max Logan and Mhaphew would do the same if they got screwed out of their home nation. So unlike most folks, I aligned myself with the perfect folks to get revenge! LoR meant almost everything to me! You were and will be mine/our scapegoat. Sorry about your d*mn luck!

Awwww!

I`m sure Max Logan would never fail on 50 spy ops and succeed on 4

Kamran
02-16-2010, 09:15

welll U sure Failed!! at it son.

actually i dont have that **** luck like you, was inactive, u failed with ur spy attacks. and get over LOR. iF we placed u in LOR all of our war reps. would go down to bottom.

if u want to succeed in these type of attacks learn the game first then pull something like this off, no one is really raling for you, even the suiciders dont want ot be near you lol

kitoy
02-16-2010, 09:38

http://www.dw-world.de/image/0,,1281527_1,00.jpg

Mhaphew
02-16-2010, 11:31

Good Revenge...

Fail 100 spy ops on someone and thats how you get your revenge?

I think I'll suggest that Max redturn 15 times on you to get his revenge...that will teach you!

Max Logan
02-16-2010, 13:00
Good Revenge...

Fail 100 spy ops on someone and thats how you get your revenge?

I think I'll suggest that Max redturn 15 times on you to get his revenge...that will teach you!

I redturned 5...lost about 5m net lol

I`ll never get used to the upper info screen showing before attack resources! :D

totte
02-16-2010, 13:08
you made a dogma good work max ;)

Max Logan
02-16-2010, 14:04
thank you! :laugh:

Kamran
02-18-2010, 11:52
this is regards to URs thread that has been closed

and i wanna say is

it wont matter tom me u quit or not, but u have done nothing but made enemies and we retaliated u come and make this thread, really childish of you.

we don't really hate you u just need an attitude adjustment that all.

i kinda liked you when u made that mhaphew thing but suddenly u just began doing with everyone so its not the same reaction as it was with mhaphew.

Mhaphew
02-18-2010, 18:28
this is regards to URs thread that has been closed

and i wanna say is

it wont matter tom me u quit or not, but u have done nothing but made enemies and we retaliated u come and make this thread, really childish of you.

we don't really hate you u just need an attitude adjustment that all.

i kinda liked you when u made that mhaphew thing but suddenly u just began doing with everyone so its not the same reaction as it was with mhaphew.

Yeah, it was kinda funny when he was doing it to me, but you are right, he then did it to everyone, and then suddenly people werent telling me to chill out anymore, they were jumping on UR instead..

Kamran
02-18-2010, 19:26
yes and the time he has been here, he hasn't really mastered the basics yet only puts more weight to his creditability